• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

20150504_143043.jpg
Soo I felt really cute today so I thought I would share a selfie. I got new jeans and a new shirt(which I'm wearing). ○w○

-Edit- I just noticed this, but Shiny our shirts are really similar. woops xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Jason59707 it's short for Asexual Visibility Day! Asexual is usually shortened to just "ace" (like bisexual is just "bi" and occasionally homosexual is just "homo") and as most people don't know about this sexual orientation/don't believe it exists, someone decided to organize a day so that asexuals and allies can come out and celebrate/show off their ace-ness! I had a pretty fun day yesterday looking at all the cool ace arts and picture. Also helps that the asexual flag has a lot of my favorite colors ♥

Man that's,uuh....

Why are your eyes red?

Can you not tell that I'm crying? Surely the red eyes and highly reflective areas around them(almost as if water was reflecting light) were very apparent? And the look of distress or great melancholy?

Tl;dr I'm crying because everyone is so beautiful and it's tears of joy(plus it's impossible to look good while crying)

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
Can you not tell that I'm crying? Surely the red eyes and highly reflective areas around them(almost as if water was reflecting light) were very apparent? And the look of distress or great melancholy?

Tl;dr I'm crying because everyone is so beautiful and it's tears of joy(plus it's impossible to look good while crying)

I,uuhhh,totally knew that. Yeah....

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I am in Toronto with Shifty, my adorable boyfriend who I met on Elder Scrolls Online and only met in person for the first time on Friday!

We seem to be getting on okay ;).

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I bet you can't guess which band I went to see tonight!
kjzPe.jpg

Yeah, Bullet For My Valentine, usually seen playing large stages at the festival circuit, decided for some bizarre reason to play a club in Kingston-upon-Thames, about 15 minutes walk from my house. I'm not sure why since they're not even local - they're a Welsh band. Ah well.
kjzPK.jpg