• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pixel Kingdom of Zamcio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear! I hope you feel better later.

Anyway, feel free to do this whenever, but I've got the permission to use the reference picture for my request.
464712_Untitled366.jpg
(Credit for this amazing drawing goes to Karli of this site.)
If I have any more information (which I probably won't), I'll edit this post.

EDIT: I was wrong; I do need to put more information! I just want you to do the boy on the right. A few changes, though: make his skin a natural beige/white color, and give him a more noticeable grin.

Last edited:
I can always try ;) Okay, I will use it as a reference, booking :up:

It's too little information I'm afraid. Try filling in the template from the first post.

I'm sorry guys but I have to delay icons for tomorrow, I had pretty tiring day and I'm just exhausted. I'm sorry and see you tomorrow! :)

thats ok

Skin color: (e.g. light, medium, dark) ; very very light
Hair color and style: blonde, short and swept to the side
Eyes color: blue
Showed emotion: (e.g. happy, sad): Angry yet giving a hint of laughter
Headwear: tiny top-hat
Clothes: Victorian styled suit

can you do it now?
I'm so sorry if i changed it to much

Last edited:
May I please, oh lord of the pixel kingdom, have made, a fusion between Mewtwo, Zekrom and Reshiram? I am thinking typing wise, it should be dragon psychic (soz kind of a difficult typing to make :p), I would like the palette to be mainly white like Reshiram but with some bits of black from Zekrom in there too, and since they are the BW legends and there is obviously no more advanced kind of sprite form because of XY just BW spritework please :D

P.S sorry for the long comment XD

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear! I hope you feel better later.

Anyway, feel free to do this whenever, but I've got the permission to use the reference picture for my request.
464712_Untitled366.jpg
(Credit for this amazing drawing goes to Karli of this site.)
If I have any more information (which I probably won't), I'll edit this post.

EDIT: I was wrong; I do need to put more information! I just want you to do the boy on the right. A few changes, though: make his skin a natural beige/white color, and give him a more noticeable grin.
Okay, no problem :) I'm booking you :up:
Skin color: (e.g. light, medium, dark) ; light
Hair color and style: blonde and steampunk
Eyes color: blue
Showed emotion: (e.g. happy, sad): Angry
Headwear: top-hat
Clothes: victorian suit

can you do it now?
Please, do not double-post. There is "EDIT" button. I don't get what do you mean by "steampunk" hair especially because the headwear will cover most of it. And you need to wait for another bunch to be filled so it will be like 2-3 weeks.
Anyway - booking it :up:
May I please, oh lord of the pixel kingdom, have made, a fusion between Mewtwo, Zekrom and Reshiram? I am thinking typing wise, it should be dragon psychic (soz kind of a difficult typing to make :p), I would like the palette to be mainly white like Reshiram but with some bits of black from Zekrom in there too, and since they are the BW legends and there is obviously no more advanced kind of sprite form because of XY just BW spritework please :D

P.S sorry for the long comment XD
I shall be able to do thus request as I, Zamcio, First of his name, the King of Pixels, the Protector of Vectors, the Master of Fusions, the GIMP Ruler, am so generous to fulfill your wish. Now seriously... I think it is doable ;) I will do it, you just need to wait for it... I'm sorry. I think it will be done by April the 20th.

@ElectriBird
Electri_3ds.png

@Scrafty - I am not super-happy with the hair but I couldn't make it any better according to the pic, I'm still learning
Scrafty_3ds.png

@StevenUniverseDiamond - again hair... I think it is what you wanted
StevenUniverse_3ds.png

@Silver_Sheep_Studios
SilverSheep_3ds.png

I hope you guys like the outcome even if I messed it up a bit and even if it was delayed. Again - I am sorry for it.

Its fine! The hair is a little longer than I expected, but I like it :D

EDIT: On the art in the Creative corner, the one with the colored back round, How do I get only that? When I tried to get just mine, I got all four icons.

Last edited:
Its fine! The hair is a little longer than I expected, but I like it :D

EDIT: On the art in the Creative corner, the one with the colored back round, How do I get only that? When I tried to get just mine, I got all four icons.
You could always try to crop the other avatars out of the picture in general. If you need help, I can tell you in a private conversation, or you can, of course, look it up.

@Zamcio That's OK! I just really like your pixel art.

And I would like a suggestion for the icon. Can you make it look gender neutral, and with black hair and a dark blonde highlight?

I love how it isn't what i expected xD

Can you fuse Pikachu and Furret? (I just did like 6 orders,i readed the orders list,its not that much.)

I would like to request a Fusion please! Porygon-Z and Eevee, with Porygon-Z as the base.
Booked :up: Wait for April the 20th.
I love how it isn't what i expected xD

Can you fuse Pikachu and Furret? (I just did like 6 orders,i readed the orders list,its not that much.)
Dude, you're never disappointing ;) Booked :up: April the 22th and it should be done.
For my second request, can you do a fusion between Pikachu and Mudkip? Thanks!
Third fusion request in a row, wow! Booked at April the 22th :up:

@Flamey - I hope this hair is simple enough ;)
flamey_3ds.png

@UltimateChatotGamer - two versions, one just as you requested and second with fringe on top and as always I hope the hair is good
UltimateChatot_3ds.png
UltimateChatot_3ds_hu.png

@OmegaCarvineplays - your hair was true nightmare dude! :o I hope it turned out well. One version with beanie and one without
OmegaCarvine_3ds.png
OmegaCarvine_3ds_wb.png

@Manny-pokefan - I didn't know what hat exactly you wanted, I hope it is right one.
Manny_3ds.png

If there is anything to correct or change or if you want your icon to be bigger / with other background, just send me PM.
Again sorry for the delay but I had busy weekend. Nonetheless - I hope it was waiting-worthy! :D

Also I recently created my own Discord server focused on Pokemon and pixel art stuff. Join if you want! (Link in signature)

G'day @Zamcio, love your work! Just wondering is I could request an icon?

Skin color: Very, very light
Hair color and style: Dark brown, with Calem's style, just a bit longer
Eyes color: Hazel
Showed emotion: Smug
Headwear: Beanie: Mostly Light Blue with thin Yellow Stripe along the bottom
Clothes: Navy Skivvy with Black vest

Thanks a bunch!

Hi! Could you try making a PSS icon of this? Thanks in advance :D
Skin color: Light
Hair Color and Style: Pastel blue hair, curly and longer than shoulder-length, also with bangs.
Eyes color: Turquoise
Showed emotion: Happy, smiling with mouth closed.
Headwear: None, but could you try making a version with glasses?
Clothes: A white sweater with a blue star on it (not all of the star will show)

@Zamcio I've noticed your work popping up recently on pokecharms, especially the profile pics. I think they are really cool and I would like to request one.

Skin color:
(e.g. light, medium, dark): Light
Hair color and style: Shoulder length, Lightish Blonde, straight but curling over the shoulders, No fringe,
Eyes color: Faded Blue
Showed emotion:
(e.g. happy, sad): Small smile with mouth closed and ;) winking
Headwear: A pale purple flower to the front/side of the head.
Clothes: A Pale blue top with hints of sky blue

Also could the background be a pale pink?

I hope you can make it :D

Last edited:
Like Prim up there, i've been spotting your icons all around the site and I really enjoy your work! Such a masterful control over pixels, i'm jealous tbqh.

Skin color:
light
Hair color and style: Short, parted mostly to the right.
Eyes color: Brown.
Showed emotion:
Bored/Tired/Sleepy; along those lines!
Headwear: Top hat, goggles are optional. MASK IS OPTIONAL.
Clothes: Uhm, now seems like the appropriate time to pull out the ref.

58f014a0e99ca715309291.png

His design is understandably tough, but can be simplified. Either way, i'd love to see how this would turn out!

Hiiiya, hello, hi and what's up guys?! Spring break is over and IMA BACK TO WORK ON DIS ICONZ!
Now seriously...
I'm terribly sorry about the delays and missed requests in last week BUT recently I have new roommate (a puppy) and had much stuff to do before the break. I will try to make them ASAP, I will post new deadline in a while also including new requests, just simply look at this post later, I will edit it.
Also you can now request USERBARS!
If you missed it, it'd be first option over the requests' list.
And if you want to know what, how and when I'm doing requests, join my Discord group
(link in the signature).

That's all folks!
EDIT:
@StarBlitz - April the 19th (tomorrow)
@AZ Spirit ,@FancyPikachu , @*that* guy , @Mewtwofan259 - April the 20th
@.Moon. - April the 21st
@Soul_Umbreon , @ElectriBird - April the 22nd
@Hernan23Pro , @StevenUniverseDiamond - April the 23rd
@Winter Zen , @Puglife2509 , @Drider , @spookyscary - April the 24th
@UltimateChatotGamer - April the 25th
@PrimrosePearl and @parisbuffet - wait for the bundle to fill in and thank you for trusting me and submitting request! :)

Now declined ones:
Are you able to fuse Pikachu and Rockruff?
Not really, no. If I want to post it on the Creative Corner, 100% of the work has to be mine or at least made by someone from here. As there is no Game Freak's pixel sprites of Pokemon from Gen VI+, I need to make my own which is impossible at the moment. Sorry but I have to decline.
I have a request for you its ok if you dont accept it can you fuse sylveon and Gardevoir ;)
Same reason as in the previous request. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hair color and style: Black ; Wavy
Eye color: Right one is light blue; Left is orange
Showed emotion: Smug (a smirk if you will)
Headwear: Glasses
Clothes: Black lab coat and a white shirt.

Can i do request ? Pokecharms Iconized please ! (ok if no ) Here is data
Hair : Green Ponytail with sideswept bangs
Clothes: Blue hoodie
Eyes: Gray
Emotion : Happy
Headwear : Flower on left side of Head
Background : Red
Ok ! :)

Skin tone:medium
Hair:blonde short on the sides and medium on the top
Clothes: white tank top
Hope this is not to much :) I would be very great full thanks:up:

Hair color and style: Black ; Wavy
Eye color: Right one is light blue; Left is orange
Showed emotion: Smug (a smirk if you will)
Headwear: Glasses
Clothes: Black lab coat and a white shirt.
Booked :up:
Can i do request ? Pokecharms Iconized please ! (ok if no ) Here is data
Hair : Green Ponytail with sideswept bangs
Clothes: Blue hoodie
Eyes: Gray
Emotion : Happy
Headwear : Flower on left side of Head
Background : Red
Ok ! :)

And A pale skin !
There is edit button, do you know? ;) Booked :up:
Skin tone:medium
Hair:blonde short on the sides and medium on the top
Clothes: white tank top
Hope this is not to much :) I would be very great full thanks:up:
Booked as well :up:

Now requests:
@StarBlitz
Chimeraxray2.png

Chimeraxray
@.Moon. - I had no good idea for it... But I hope you are at least intrigued by the outcome. Sorry to disappoint!
Reshinine2.png

Reshinine

I'm sorry for the delay and I'm even more sorry for people waiting for their icons but spring break has its rules I guess...?
From now on every date is approximate and it can be one/two days later - it really depends on things I have to do in my life. That's all folks for today. Thank you for patience and again apologies for delays!

Hi i just wanted to know if you could do a trainer pic if you have the time
If you look at the first post, you can see I have tons of requests waiting and many kinds of stuff to offer so be more specific, please.
Do you want a PSS-styled icon? In-game art - battle or overworld sprite? Mugshot? Vector art? Drawing? I need DETAILS ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.