• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Crimson Knights | Sign Ups & Discussion

Well, I mean my character is currently in the Guild Master’s room since he was summoned.

I’ll reveal the ranking probably soon in the RP since I feel like it would not be as great to directly reveal it since my character does not just talk like everyone else.

I want Llubemir to address you as your name but I'll censor it since it has yet to be revealed. Which I kinda like since it reminds of Kill Bill a little bit XD @Kiraru

Last edited:
I suppose he should just call him by his species since the Minun’s name is currently unknown.

(It might be revealed sooner or later, though keep in mind that he does not really speak or communicate normally for unknown reasons.)

I suppose he should just call him by his species since the Minun’s name is currently unknown.

(It might be revealed sooner or later, though keep in mind that he does not really speak or communicate normally for unknown reasons.)
but surely in order to sign up for the guild your character would need to tell his name? So then at least that the guildmaster and Ulla know your name

My phones abt to die so I'm gonna try to either speedwrite or finish writing my post when I get back home, sorry! Should be back in abt 30 minutes to an hour.

Yeah, he usually writes one a day since he does not really like talking to people at all. (I kinda got this from when I was super busy with stuff and I could not talk to anyone while I was studying.)

I presume that the Minun might need to possibly try to “talk” to everyone or perhaps be silent.

Also, he kinda revealed his name not too long ago.

He’s kind of not sure, so he might possibly want to go since he doesn’t want to have the doctor so concerned at him since going alone while injured, or even going on missions to begin with can get some questions from her.

Well, I had discussed with @Gpig5 about the antagonist that I just introduced recently.

I will put in his character bio once sufficient information about him is revealed, or if he is arrested. (Which might be quite hard considering the difficulty of fighting against an experienced outlaw with the newer explorers being simply recruits.)

I already have my next post written up, just waiting for Ichiro and his group to leave the area. Midna would surely follow Ichiro otherwise, having beef, but a confrontation so soon in the role play feels rushed.

Looks like a solo mission for her afterall. Sorry in advanced for the long 'novel' post that will surely follow. I'll try and lay off the unnecessary details to save on length. XD

It’s okay, and also... I have a feeling that a fight might arise in the next few posts. (Though I am wondering if I should have Officer Magnezone come over soon or not.)

Name:Saturn
Species:Ralts
Appearance:The heart shard in it's head is Blue instead of red.
Personality:easily let's things go through one ear and out the other.Sensitive.Really really really really(This repeats 20 times so I'll skip)Wants to evolve.
Likes:The Color Blue,Songs,Eating sitrus berries.And Reading.
Dislikes:The color green.Anything involving chocolate.Waiting,And rejection.
Backstory:Saturn was named after a male team galactic member after he was kidnapped.He was kidnapped for expirements to find it's gender.The leader found out that it was a male ralts.When Saturn(the Ralts)realized what was going on,he got an obsession with evolution.He was found 3 months later and taken care for.and then he went away.
Other:Moist lotad.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
frick lost notifications b/c glitchy pokecharms, but I think it'll be back now after I post. I may not be as active for a bit b/c personal things

Currently waiting for @Gpig5 to post since I already know what Kael and Blake are going to attempt to do soon.

Also, just a bit of a note, the officers (Magnemites, Magnetons and Magnezone) are NPC characters.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I might create another character soon so I can write more, if that's okay. He'll be a cute pichu boi btw. Have been thinking about this boi for a while.

Last edited:
Well, I kinda had the sheriff go into the scene and carry the Magneton back into town after what happened...

Also, I might maybe have the mysterious outlaw maybe come back to town disguised as another Pokémon once the heat goes away... (Provided he’s not caught and if the outlaw sheet isn’t updated yet.)

@Gpig5 Adding a quick NPC Bio for Abraxas, the Haxorus patriarch in the Dragon's Den dungeon, for the sake of continuation if anyone ventures there later ( I wouldn't recommend it for anyone except the most experienced explorers).

Name: Abraxas
Species: Haxorus
Appearance: Abraxas is quite old and shows it in his size, standing at 8 ft tall; 2 feet taller than most of his species. Abraxas is of the rare 'shiny' mutation, meaning his body scales are entirely black, instead of black and gold and they show the scars of countless battles
Personality: A few hundred years have made Abraxas very shrewd and patient, but once his anger is triggered, he can also as blunt as his axe-like tusks in his actions that follow. If he decides you are a threat, little will dissuade him otherwise and he is relentless in his pursuit of said threats. Your best bet to circumvent his deadly will is with logic and reasoned argument.... if you can make yourself heard over his thunderous voice.
Dislikes: Explorers, Law-Enforcement and any other unannounced visitors to his domain
Backstory: Any details that might have been publicly known about this immense dragon have been lost to time, as Abraxas has been dormant and out of the public eye for well over a century. Should any problem that requires his influence or attention arise, he sends out one of his capable retainers in his stead. It is also these younger and less powerful dragons that guard the higher floors of the caverns, stopping any intruders with brutal force. Most locals shrug the high fatality rate in the caverns off as a result of the exceedingly dangerous terrain, and most that meet these dragon guards never find their way back out.

Should any unlucky explorers somehow find themselves in the deepest levels of the den, a massive ambush of some of his most powerful commanders awaits them. It has been a couple centuries since Abraxas has had to dirty in own hands in combat, but if it came to that, it's unlikely any would be a match for his level of experience.

This character is an NPC so (once he is approved) anyone can control him, when and if your character should encounter him, as long as you keep to the character. (Please don't have him leave his cave. Ever. It is not within character, barring some cataclysmic event.)

Oh, in case if anyone missed this, the Magnezone, Magneton, and the Magnemites are all controllable by everyone. (They are NPC characters, and I was not planning on controlling them or using them all the time unless if needed.)

Name: Piper
Species: Popplio
Appearance: Just a normal Popplio
Personality: Piper is extremely polite and caring. She often zones out and sings when her mind doesn't have anything to focus on. Piper enjoys meeting and making new friends as well
Dislikes: Sleep interruptions, pears, manipulators
Backstory: Will reveal later
Other: Gets extremely excited at the sight of a Moist Lotad

Name: Titan
Species: Rockruff
Appearance: Just a normal Rockruff aside from having dark brown skin
Personality: Titan is extremely hyper 24/7. He's quick to jump to conclusions and act before thinking. Titan normally intends to do good but often can't differentiate between what's right and wrong. He is often in a positive
Dislikes: Bullies, extreme heat, being told what to do

Last edited:
Name: Arnofio
Species: Litwick
Appearance: Arnofio Is a Blue Flamed Litwick. Other's often Mistake them for a Shiny, Despite His Yellow Eye's.
Personality: He's a Mischievous Pokemon, and Often Set's Grass Type's on fire with his Flame. He can Take a Good Joke. Arnofio Love's Reading Book's On Myth's, Especially around the 'Human' Topic. Arnofio is also Shown to be Slightly Insane at time's.
Like's: Heat, Creepy thing's, Joke's, Myth's
Dislikes: People who Smile to often, Extreme Cold, Sarcasm
Backstory: Revealing Later
Other: Moist Lotad (oh my god it's so M O I S T)

Name: Piper
Species: Popplio
Appearance: Just a normal Popplio
Personality: Piper is extremely polite and caring. She often zones out and sings when her mind doesn't have anything to focus on. Piper enjoys meeting and making new friends as well
Dislikes: Sleep interruptions, pears, manipulators
Other: Gets extremely excited at the sight of a Moist Lotad

Name: Titan
Species: Rockruff
Appearance: Just a normal Rockruff aside from having dark brown skin
Personality: Titan is extremely hyper 24/7. He's quick to jump to conclusions and act before thinking. Titan normally intends to do good but often can't differentiate between what's right and wrong. He is often in a positive
Dislikes: Bullies, heat, being told what to do
Name: Arnofio
Species: Litwick
Appearance: Arnofio Is a Blue Flamed Litwick. Other's often Mistake them for a Shiny, Despite His Yellow Eye's.
Personality: He's a Mischievous Pokemon, and Often Set's Grass Type's on fire with his Flame. He can Take a Good Joke. Arnofio Love's Reading Book's On Myth's, Especially around the 'Human' Topic. Arnofio is also Shown to be Slightly Insane at time's.
Like's: Heat, Creepy thing's, Joke's, Myth's
Dislikes: People who Smile to often, Extreme Cold, Sarcasm
Backstory: Revealing Later
Other: Moist Lotad (oh my god it's so M O I S T)
accepted

Also, apologies everyone, I was working a lot of shifts the past few days so was unable to post.

If you make up a location for a mission for example, be sure to post a small description of the place and briefly say where it is just so I can add it in the locations tab. Also, I'm gonna a tab of characters that can be controlled by anyone and leave the bios there. As long as you keep to the characters and not more than one person control them than all is good.

Creeks Forest mainly contains water, bug, and grass types. It is east of the guild and is heavily wooded with a few paths. You can see a few small creeks that lead to a very big creek near the end of the dungeon and once you get to the big creek going on any other path forward just leads you in circles, so you have to go back.

Name: Kazakov
Species: Charmander
Appearance: A Charmander with an average build, his eyes are a captivating hazel, however there is a maple leaf wrapped around his right arm firmly, as a bandage to cover up a previous wound.
Personality: Very rambunctious, aggressive, and at times childish. Despite this, whenever he makes a bond with another Pokemon, he will defend them with his life. Due to this, he can also he described as exceedingly loyal.
Like's: Socialization, Battling, Training
Dislikes: Traitors, Being alone, Rain
Backstory: Don't want to reveal all in my bio, as cliche as it sounds.
Other: M O I S T. L O T A D

Last edited:
Name: Kazakov
Species: Charmander
Appearance: A Charmander with an average build, his eyes are a captivating hazel, however there is a maple leaf wrapped around his right arm firmly, as a bandage to cover up a previous wound.
Personality: Very rambunctious, aggressive, and at times childish. Despite this, whenever he makes a bond with another Pokemon, he will defend them with his life. Due to this, he can also he described as exceedingly loyal.
Like's: Socialization, Battling, Training
Dislikes: Traitors, Being alone, Rain
Backstory: Don't want to reveal all in my bio, as cliche as it sounds.
cant accept you yet, please read all of the rules