• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PMD: Path To Adventure (Discussion+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hello! Just ran into the comic, I’ve only played the demo for the new one, but I still like the concept, was wondering if character submissions are still open? And what’s the policy on non canon Pokémon or specialty colored (I haven’t chosen anything, but I just want to know)

A great question indeed there Eliiiscool! If you want to submit a character, go ahead. There are no limitations on what Pokemon you can pick, although if you're going to go for something like a Legendary I'd actually prefer a Mythical, but that's up to you. Fakemon is not allowed, my apologies. Go ahead and choose whatever, I'm also not bothered by multiple of one Pokemon appearing. Other than that only one application allowed unless otherwise spoken and be as creative as possible. ^-^

Ah yes, my bad. Shinies are allowed, although we have a Shiny Eevee already along with a normal Eevee. Custom colors are fine along the lines of the one Kelkeon that everyone knows from the Mystery Dungeon game, which was like an entire Pallete swap, so I say that something like a full-body change is fine.

Name: FrostFur
Nickname: Frost
Species: Alolan vulpix
Requested Role: Partner or One of the main characters
Personality: kind, generous, cares more about others than Herself,
Appearance: a little Alolan vulpix with a bow on her ear and a scratch on her eye
Background: She hatched as a lone Pokemon with no family. she has been traveling since she was born.
Other: Wants to evolve

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Wicket
Nickname: Wick
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Requested Role: Something villainous, but to be honest fine with any role
Personality: He can be quite manipulative and cunning, he can sometimes however fall in love way too easily and when he likes someone he can't focus on much else. But usually he prefers to bully those weaker than him and never starts a fight he knows he can't finish.
Appearance: Almost like an ordinary Umbreon, but his fur is more scruffy on his head and he is blind in one eye due to a scar running through it. He also wears a blue scarf.
Background: Wick was bullied a lot for being weak when he was an eevee, but when he evolved things changed, he ended up stronger than most of his bullies and started to find enjoyment in abusing his strength, he got his scar when he got to cocky one time.
Other: (I made this back in February but forgot to click post, lol )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.