• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poké-Heroes! The race to save earth! (Discussion)

Hello everyone, its been a while since I've been back on pokecharms and I was craving a bit of fun RP action. So here's a bit of background on this rp. In this world, Some people decide to use pokemon to become heros in the regular world. These are trainers with extreme physical and special capabilities that allow them to do more than the normal human trainer. This includes people with superhuman strength, speed, intelligence, and also people that can talk to pokemon, and people with Psychic powers, and many other powers. The main place is the Unova region (specifically Castelia city), but we could always visit other regions

The main characters in the rp will be a small group of new and upcoming heroes who have specific powers. Someone with super strength, someone with super speed, someone with super intelligence, someone who can talk to pokemon, and someone with psychic powers, the difference between us and the other heroes though, is that we use any pokemon we want, while most other heroes use pokemon that share their strength (Someone who would have super strength would have a team full of fighting types, etc). While there will be the main 5, there will be other heroes in the world, so even if the position of the main 5 are already taken, feel free to make a character that doesnt have the powers listed! The story will mainly follow the main 5 though, and the chances for the other characters to appear may be limited at certain moments.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Pronouns:
Power:
Character Description: (Describe what your character looks like, Height, Hair and eye color, ethnicity etc etc):
Character Personality: (What/who does your character act like?):
Casual Clothes:
Hero Costume:
Character Background: (Give your character a background that would fit your trainer):
Pokemon: (1-3 pokemon max, also limited to one shiny per person and 1 fully evolved pokemon, save evolutions for the actual story):
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Moveset:
Personality:
Functionality: (How does this pokemon help you as a hero?):
(Also make sure to specify if theyre part of the main 5 or not.

Here's my character:

Name: Dominic (Dom) Savus

Pronouns: He/They

Power: Psychic powers (One of the main 5)

Character Description: Aboust 6'2", with a light pink hair (it turns a more vibrant pink when his powers activate), Pink eyes, and hes black (african american)

Character Personality: Dom is kind, but likes to keep to himself. From an outside perspective, he seems like a normal, regular person, but once you get to know him he's a cheerful and very emotional person. He sometimes can't control how he feels, which sometimes sends his powers on the fritz, but he works really hard to keep everything under control.

Casual Clothes: A pink sweater, khaki shorts, and sandals
Hero Costume: Same as casual wear but with Gym shoes and tinted goggles

Character Background: Dom comes from a long line of Psychics, with his father and older brother both being very big figures in the hero community. Due to his lack of control on his powers, his father and brother often shunned him, while his Mom was his only supporter. That was, until she went missing. Dom's father and brother have put all their energy into finding her, but still haven't been able to get any leads. Dom however, does have a lead. Knowing an evil organization called Rising Eclipse has kidnapped her. Now, he is starting his own hero company to help take down Rising Eclipse and save his mother.

Pokemon Team: (1-3 pokemon max at beginning of story, also limited to one shiny per person and 2 fully evolved pokemon, save an evolution for the actual story):
Pokemon: Goomy (shiny)
Nickname: Guuey
Moveset:
Flail
Absorb
Bubble
Dragon Breath
Personality: Just like his trainer, Guuey is very timid and shy, but very affectionate. Not very strong, but still loves battling. Guuey was a gift from Dom's mom when he turned 18, they have become very close in the year they've been together.
Functionality: (How does this pokemon help you as a hero?): Guuey doesn't really have any help with Dom's psychic ability, but helps a lot with Dom's emotional issues. Guuey is almost always on Dom's shoulder and acts sort of like a stress ball, helping Dom keep his cool in stressful situations.

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Glisgo
Moveset:
Ice Fang
Earthquake
Sky Uppercut
Acrobatics
Personality: Cheerful and outgoing, and loves battles. Very strong, and was Dom's fist ever caught pokemon.
Functionality: (How does this pokemon help you as a hero?): While Dom uses his psychic powers, Gliscor does more Physical attacking to help cover all bases. its defensively bulky and will sneak up on opponents and attack them while Dom distracts them.

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Ganger
Moveset:
Psychic
Shadowball
Calm Mind
Sludge Bomb
Personality: Very Quiet, and it keeps to itself. It doesnt feel any particular way about... well anything really. This Gengar is special, because for some reason its eyes are pink, and its Psychic attack is very powerful.
Functionality: (How does this pokemon help you as a hero?): While Gliscor is there for Physical coverage, Gengar is a support attacker that helps deal out damage with psychic attacks. It was originally Dom's mothers gengar, But after she went missing, Dom found Gengar while searching for leads. His psychic bond with Gengar is what gave him the information about Rising Eclipse that he needed to know about.

Ok, ok, I'm interested.

Name: Roland Itirian
Pronouns: He/Him
Power: Talking to Pokemon
Character Description: He is 6'5", and has turquoise hair. He has amber eyes, is English, and has an accent.
Character Personality: Roland is timid, reserved, but polite. He would often over react in very normal situations and worries often. He lacks confidence, however he doesn't budge whenever he gets his mind onto something. He is kind, and a great strategist, but never lets them show due to his small confidence.
Casual Clothes: He wears a gray tee shirt, with baggy black pants, and red sneakers.
Hero Costume: The base is the same as his regular clothes, but with white gloves, a yellow scarf, and a motorcycle helmet.
Character Background: Roland never had any friends growing up. This caused him to become close to Pokemon. Over time, he started being able to talk to the Pokemon. After being rescued by a hero, he decided he would be one to help everyone else in the world. He had a rough time at home as well. His dad left him and his mom had fallen ill. Maybe being a hero could pay the bills, and get money to keep paying for his mother's medications.
Pokemon:
Name: Larvesta
Nickname: Flare
Moveset: Screech
Bug Bite
Flame Wheel
String Shot
Personality: This Pokemon was lonely, just like it's trainer. However, when it came in Ronald's care, it became more confident with it's abilities. It's power grew immensely as Ronald taught it strategies and moves. However, it still is insecure of how it performs.
Functionality: It can burn up obstacles and is a powerful adversary for opponent's Pokemon.

Name: Hitmontop
Nickname: Goliath
Moveset: Triple Kick
Gyro Ball
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Personality: This is a very calm, relaxed, go with the flow Pokemon. It was all about balance as a Tyrogue. It trained extensively in offense and defense. With the help of Ronald, he evolved into a Hitmontop. He is usually the problem solver of his team.
Functionality: He can be the tank or the physical powerhouse of the team. He can block attacks and counter harder with brute strength. It can break obstacles that couldn't be burned

Name: Umbreon ( Shiny )
Nickname: Luna
Moveset: Snarl
Double Edge
Assurance
Moonlight
Personality: It is the member that sits in the corner quietly, off in it's own world. It would stay mellow, but if he ever got aggravated, usually by Flare, he would attack. However, it is affectionate towards Ronald and is a great guardian.
Functionality: It can be a tank, due to Umbreon's high defense, but can counter. It helps Ronald in night missions.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Hoo boy, it's been a while since I touched the Pokémon section of this site. For good reason, too, I was terrible when I joined. Now with a feather in my cap, I'll give this type of stuff another shot. Also I love Unova.

Name: Rocket Davis
Power: Strength(main power)
Character Description: Rocket is an intense, 4'10" man of Scottish descent. His frame is wide-built and decked out with muscles that would make Machoke blush. His red hair is medium length and slicked back, though with a natural poofiness that gives it volume. His bushy red eyebrows highlight his piercing green stare, and his pale face is plastered with freckles.
Character Personality: Rocket is a big people person. He's loyal to the end, and very boisterous. He may not have paid attention in school, but he's a very level-headed guy most of the time. He does have a quick fuse if you know which buttons to press, though.
Casual Clothes: A white tank top, tan cargo shorts, and black sandals.
Hero Costume: Tinted motorcycle goggles, brown leather jacket and pants, black boots, a black tee with some band logo, and brown leather fingerless gloves.
Character Background: His ancestors immigrated from Galar to Unova decades ago, and started up a family automobile repair shop. The shop's been in the family ever since, and Rocket is the next to inherit it. The hero work is just something he's doing for thrill seeking while he's young.
Pokémon:
Pokémon: Gurdurr
Nickname: Gertie
Moveset:
Dynamic Punch
Rock Slide
Fire Punch
Helping Hand
Personality: Intense as her master, Gertie loves a nice brawl. She's not very bright, though she has similar strong morals of her master.
Functionality: Gertie is the physical powerhouse of Rocket's team, making for two masses of muscle their foes have to deal with.

Pokemon: Qwilfish
Nickname: Puffball
Moveset:
Pin Missile
Poison Jab
Acid Spray
Swagger
Personality: Very abrasive and grumpy. Puffball holds grudges almost always permanently.
Functionality: Puffball is a much more versatile Pokémon than Gertie, and has the best ranged options.

Ok, ok, I'm interested.

Name: Roland Itirian
Power: Talking to Pokemon
Character Description: He is 6'5", and has turquoise hair. He has amber eyes, is English, and has an accent.
Character Personality: Roland is timid, reserved, but polite. He would often over react in very normal situations and worries often. He lacks confidence, however he doesn't budge whenever he gets his mind onto something. He is kind, and a great strategist, but never lets them show due to his small confidence.
Casual Clothes: He wears a gray tee shirt, with baggy black pants, and red sneakers.
Hero Costume: The base is the same as his regular clothes, but with white gloves, a yellow scarf, and a motorcycle helmet.
Character Background: Roland never had any friends growing up. This caused him to become close to Pokemon. Over time, he started being able to talk to the Pokemon. After being rescued by a hero, he decided he would be one to help everyone else in the world. He had a rough time at home as well. His dad left him and his mom had fallen ill. Maybe being a hero could pay the bills, and get money to keep paying for his mother's medications.
Pokemon:
Name: Larvesta
Nickname: Flare
Moveset: Screech
Bug Bite
Flame Wheel
String Shot
Personality: This Pokemon was lonely, just like it's trainer. However, when it came in Ronald's care, it became more confident with it's abilities. It's power grew immensely as Ronald taught it strategies and moves. However, it still is insecure of how it performs.
Functionality: It can burn up obstacles and is a powerful adversary for opponent's Pokemon.

Name: Hitmontop
Nickname: Goliath
Moveset: Triple Kick
Gyro Ball
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Personality: This is a very calm, relaxed, go with the flow Pokemon. It was all about balance as a Tyrogue. It trained extensively in offense and defense. With the help of Ronald, he evolved into a Hitmontop. He is usually the problem solver of his team.
Functionality: He can be the tank or the physical powerhouse of the team. He can block attacks and counter harder with brute strength. It can break obstacles that couldn't be burned

Name: Umbreon ( Shiny )
Nickname: Luna
Moveset: Snarl
Double Edge
Assurance
Moonlight
Personality: It is the member that sits in the corner quietly, off in it's own world. It would stay mellow, but if he ever got aggravated, usually by Flare, he would attack. However, it is affectionate towards Ronald and is a great guardian.
Functionality: It can be a tank, due to Umbreon's high defense, but can counter. It helps Ronald in night missions.
Your approved!

Hoo boy, it's been a while since I touched the Pokémon section of this site. For good reason, too, I was terrible when I joined. Now with a feather in my cap, I'll give this type of stuff another shot. Also I love Unova.

Name: Rocket Davis
Power: Strength(main power)
Character Description: Rocket is an intense, 4'10" man of Scottish descent. His frame is wide-built and decked out with muscles that would make Machoke blush. His red hair is medium length and slicked back, though with a natural poofiness that gives it volume. His bushy red eyebrows highlight his piercing green stare, and his pale face is plastered with freckles.
Character Personality: Rocket is a big people person. He's loyal to the end, and very boisterous. He may not have paid attention in school, but he's a very level-headed guy most of the time. He does have a quick fuse if you know which buttons to press, though.
Casual Clothes: A white tank top, tan cargo shorts, and black sandals.
Hero Costume: Tinted motorcycle goggles, brown leather jacket and pants, black boots, a black tee with some band logo, and brown leather fingerless gloves.
Character Background: His ancestors immigrated from Galar to Unova decades ago, and started up a family automobile repair shop. The shop's been in the family ever since, and Rocket is the next to inherit it. The hero work is just something he's doing for thrill seeking while he's young.
Pokémon:
Pokémon: Gurdurr
Nickname: Gertie
Moveset:
Dynamic Punch
Rock Slide
Fire Punch
Helping Hand
Personality: Intense as her master, Gertie loves a nice brawl. She's not very bright, though she has similar strong morals of her master.
Functionality: Gertie is the physical powerhouse of Rocket's team, making for two masses of muscle their foes have to deal with.

Pokemon: Qwilfish
Nickname: Puffball
Moveset:
Pin Missile
Poison Jab
Acid Spray
Swagger
Personality: Very abrasive and grumpy. Puffball holds grudges almost always permanently.
Functionality: Puffball is a much more versatile Pokémon than Gertie, and has the best ranged options.
Youre approved!

Hey, this seems cool. Mind if I save the intelligence spot in the main five?
Sure, I'll save the spot!

This is interesting could I save a spot?
Sure! Strength, Pokemon Talking, and Psycic powers are already taken, and someone wants the spot for intelligence. So superspeed is open if you want to be in the main five

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Been wanting to join a Pokemon RP for a bit now, and this looks pretty cool. Might get working on a character sometime later if you've anymore space.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Well no one has officially put in a spot for Super Speed, if you wanted to be in the main 5. If not we could make you part of a different hero agency or something
If the speedster spot is open, then yeah i'll take that. But if anybody else is wanting to take it, then I don't really mind making a character that's outside of the main 5.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here's my bio - let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Name: Athene Clavinet
Pronouns: She/her
Power: Superhuman intelligence/intuition (main power)
Character Description:
46940_fMqDBlJd.png

(Made using this Picrew.)

Stands at a height of approximately 5'2, has a pale skin tone, and has a relatively slim build. She looks a bit young - she is frequently assumed to be around 14-15 by those who don't know her.
Character Personality: As her power indicates, Athene is quite the intelligent person. She's typically quite soft spoken, but has a razor-sharp wit and a mischievous streak. She's an expert in deception and persuasion, and is terrifyingly good at concealing her emotions and thoughts behind a small, confident smile.
Casual Clothes: Typically wears a black hoodie, leggings, and boots. On her back, she wears a custom-made backpack that conceals a wide variety of gadgetry and technology.
Hero Costume: Her outfit actually changes very little. On duty, she wears a multifunctional blue visor over her eyes. Her outfit is identical to her casual one, but has several enhancements that aid her in hero duty, as well as even more concealed tools and gadgets.
Character Background:
Athene isn't quite sure how she ended up with powers, but she certainly isn't complaining. Born to a relatively well-off but non-powered family, Athene spent her youth obsessively studying technology. Her genius intellect allowed her to graduate three years early. However, despite her family's encouragement, she did not bother to pursue higher education - believing that it would be of little use to her. She became a Pokemon trainer at the age of fourteen, and left home shortly after. Her technological genius made her a local celebrity, and shortly after her sixteenth birthday, she was recruited to become a hero. Since then, she has rapidly gained notoriety as a hero, and has become well liked by the population.
Pokemon: (1-3 pokemon max, also limited to one shiny per person and 1 fully evolved pokemon, save evolutions for the actual story):

Pokemon: Rotom (Normal Forme)
Nickname: Phasma
Moveset: Double Team, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball
Personality: Highly mischievous and sneaky. Enjoys playing practical jokes.
Functionality: It is capable of inhabiting several of Athene's main tools, mainly her visor. This gives them extra functionality.

Pokemon: Togedemaru
Nickname: Blitz
Moveset: Zing Zap, Spiky Shield, Helping Hand, Rollout
Personality: Quirky and energetic, but a bit short-tempered.
Functionality: Will occasionally battle if needed, but primarily acts as a companion for Athene.

Jayblade

Aaaaaand done. Lemme know if I missed anything , or if anything needs fixing.

Name: Rowan O'Malley

Power: Super Speed

Character Description: Hailing from Ireland (he speaks with a distinct Northside Dublin accent), Rowan stands at an average height of 5'10, with a slender yet athletic build, and a fair skin tone. He has a head full of messy blonde locks; not styled in any particular fashion, and just quite a bit shy of reaching shoulder length. His eyes are one of his more stand out features, being a radiant emerald green.
Character Personality: As you'd probably expect from someone who could travel at such speeds, Rowan is a fairly hyperactive, and often impatient young lad. He always loves a good joke or prank, and there honestly isn't much that he can take seriously. He's not particularly intelligent, nor especially dumb; but he does boast an immense level of self confidence, whether warranted or not.
Casual Clothes: He can usually be seen wearing a light grey hoodie, with a navy blue body warmer over top, light blue jeans and pair of green trainers.
Hero Costume: When it came to designing his costume Rowan opted for a more casual and comfortable approach; mainly consisting of sportswear. He wears a loose fitting blue hooded tracksuit with a singular white stripe running down each arm, along with a pair of orange sneakers; in addition he often wears a pair of sporting goggles with similarly orange tinted lenses.
Character Background: Rowan emigrated from his home region to Unova at the age of 14, accompanied by the rest of his family; all of them being Pokemon Breeders. All except for Rowan, who has almost no interest in pursuing the profession, much to his Father’s dismay. His Father is actually who he inherited his speed from, although his Dad seems to never use his powers, even to help out at work; and he was always very vocal about how Rowan shouldn’t go out and use his powers so flippantly, resulting in Rowan always having to keep his hero work on the down low.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Arcanine
Nickname: Caine
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Thunder Fang, Close Combat
Personality: In contrast to his owner, Caine is more of a serious and stoic type. Being Rowan's first Pokemon, they obviously both share a strong bond, but this also means Caine knows him well enough to know when he needs to cool it down a little. However behind all of this, Caine is just a playful dog at heart, and especially loves to run around fields when off duty.
Fuctionality: Easily Rowan's fastest Pokemon, Caine is capable of executing swift and powerful attacks whenever needed.

Pokemon: Krokorok
Nickname: Rocko
Moveset: Crunch, Dig, Rage, Bulldoze
Personality: An unruly troublemaker; although hard to keep in line, Rocko loves battling, and will become suddenly obedient if a battle is enjoyable enough.
Functionality: Rocko is the muscle of the team, with more of a rough battling style and hard hitting moves.

Pokemon: Toxel
Nickname: Jett
Moveset: Nuzzle, Acid, Growl
Personality: Pretty much what you'd expect from a newly hatched Pokemon. Basically, a lot of temper tantrums.
Functionality: Essentially no battling capabilities at it's current stage (Will later serve as the team's ranged attacker)

Last edited:
Here's my bio - let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Name: Athene Clavinet
Pronouns: She/her
Power: Superhuman intelligence/intuition (main power)
Character Description:
View attachment 945528
(Made using this Picrew.)

Stands at a height of approximately 5'2, has a pale skin tone, and has a relatively slim build. She looks a bit young - she is frequently assumed to be around 14-15 by those who don't know her.
Character Personality: As her power indicates, Athene is quite the intelligent person. She's typically quite soft spoken, but has a razor-sharp wit and a mischievous streak. She's an expert in deception and persuasion, and is terrifyingly good at concealing her emotions and thoughts behind a small, confident smile.
Casual Clothes: Typically wears a black hoodie, leggings, and boots. On her back, she wears a custom-made backpack that conceals a wide variety of gadgetry and technology.
Hero Costume: Her outfit actually changes very little. On duty, she wears a multifunctional blue visor over her eyes. Her outfit is identical to her casual one, but has several enhancements that aid her in hero duty, as well as even more concealed tools and gadgets.
Character Background:
Athene isn't quite sure how she ended up with powers, but she certainly isn't complaining. Born to a relatively well-off but non-powered family, Athene spent her youth obsessively studying technology. Her genius intellect allowed her to graduate three years early. However, despite her family's encouragement, she did not bother to pursue higher education - believing that it would be of little use to her. She became a Pokemon trainer at the age of fourteen, and left home shortly after. Her technological genius made her a local celebrity, and shortly after her sixteenth birthday, she was recruited to become a hero. Since then, she has rapidly gained notoriety as a hero, and has become well liked by the population.

Pokemon: Rotom (Normal Forme)
Nickname: Phasma
Moveset: Double Team, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball
Personality: Highly mischievous and sneaky. Enjoys playing practical jokes.
Functionality: It is capable of inhabiting several of Athene's main tools, mainly her visor. This gives them extra functionality.

Pokemon: Togedemaru
Nickname: Blitz
Moveset: Zing Zap, Spiky Shield, Helping Hand, Rollout
Personality: Quirky and energetic, but a bit short-tempered.
Functionality: Will occasionally battle if needed, but primarily acts as a companion for Athene.
You're approved!

Aaaaaand done. Lemme know if I missed anything , or if anything needs fixing.

Name: Rowan O'Malley

Power: Super Speed

Character Description: Hailing from Ireland (he speaks with a distinct North Dublin accent), Rowan stands at an average height of 5'10, with a slender yet athletic build, and a fair skin tone. He has a head full of messy blonde locks; not styled in any particular fashion, and just quite a bit shy of reaching shoulder length. His eyes are one of his more stand out features, being a radiant emerald green.
Character Personality: As you'd probably expect from someone who could travel at such speeds, Rowan is a fairly hyperactive, and often impatient young lad. He always loves a good joke or prank, and there honestly isn't much that he can take seriously. He's not particularly intelligent, nor especially dumb; but he does boast an immense level of self confidence, whether warranted or not.
Casual Clothes: He can usually be seen wearing a light grey hoodie, with a navy blue body warmer over top, light blue jeans and pair of green trainers.
Hero Costume: When it came to designing his costume Rowan opted for a more casual and comfortable approach; mainly consisting of sportswear. He wears a loose fitting blue hooded tracksuit with a singular white stripe running down each arm, along with a pair of orange sneakers; in addition he often wears a pair of sporting goggles with similarly orange tinted lenses.
Character Background: Rowan emigrated from his home region to Unova at the age of 14, accompanied by the rest of his family; all of them being Pokemon Breeders. All except for Rowan, who has almost no interest in pursuing the profession, much to his Father’s dismay. His Father is actually who he inherited his speed from, although his Dad seems to never use his powers, even to help out at work; and he was always very vocal about how Rowan shouldn’t go out and use his powers so flippantly, resulting in Rowan always having to keep his hero work on the down low.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Arcanine
Nickname: Caine
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Thunder Fang, Close Combat
Personality: In contrast to his owner, Caine is more of a serious and stoic type. Being Rowan's first Pokemon, they obviously both share a strong bond, but this also means Caine knows him well enough to know when he needs to cool it down a little. However behind all of this, Caine is just a playful dog at heart, and especially loves to run around fields when off duty.
Fuctionality: Easily Rowan's fastest Pokemon, Caine is capable of executing swift and powerful attacks whenever needed.

Pokemon: Krokorok
Nickname: Rocko
Moveset: Crunch, Dig, Rage, Bulldoze
Personality: An unruly troublemaker; although hard to keep in line, Rocko loves battling, and will become suddenly obedient if a battle is enjoyable enough.
Functionality: Rocko is the muscle of the team, with more of a rough battling style and hard hitting moves.

Pokemon: Toxel
Nickname: Jett
Moveset: Nuzzle, Acid, Growl
Personality: Pretty much what you'd expect from a newly hatched Pokemon. Basically, a lot of temper tantrums.
Functionality: Essentially no battling capabilities at it's current stage (Will later serve as the team's ranged attacker)
You're approved!

SO, The main 5 have been Chosen

Super Strength - Psymallard as Rocket Davis
Super Speed - JayTaku as Rowan O'Malley
Super Intelligence - Aurivee_ as Athene Clavinet
Talking to Pokemon - BluefireChampion_2670 as Roland Itirian
Psychic Powers - Me as Dominic Savus

Any Side Characters/Heroes will be added below:

I re-read the top again and I want it to be know while I like the concept in mind I also don't wanna be brushed to the side so I'm still debating weather or not to join.
Ive been thinking about roles of characters that can be constant but not specifically in the main five, maybe you could be like our support person? I mean, every hero needs a great support, someone to repair gear, and your power could be a sort of healing power or a rejuvenation power, kinda like Yellow in the pokemon manga. They can heal pokemon and people with a touch.

Right now, we need Bluefirechampion and Psymallard to enter into the scene, if you two could do that soon so we could get the rp rolling that would be great. Otherwise, here are some roles i've thought of that will definitely be needed. (In order of importance)

- Rising Eclipse leader - Your posts will basically be insights to the plans of Rising Eclipse, which in the end is to bring down Hero society and get rid of all special abilities. With this role, you will also be able to make grunts (Kinda like the roles Jessie and James play) where they will interact with the main team and act as a sort of constant enemy that will be in the way of the Crescent Moon Agency

- Crescent Moon Agency Coordinator - You will basically act as a support to the main 5, working on healing or recon missions. Mostly your character will provide backup and will be the one that stays behind at the headquarters and speaks to everyone over a com system with earpieces and stuff like that

- Crescent Moon Acency Scout - This character will also be a support, but will more likely work from the background and gaining intel as well as going undercover (This could probably work for Fluffy0x0bunny's character with the 360 vision type power)

I am willing to come up with more roles for people if they want to join just let me know if you want to be in and I'll come up with something.

This took too long. I don't know when I should make my first post, you can recommend when to introduce myself.

Name: Rosemary Douge
Pronouns: She
Power: 360° Vision (NOT MAIN 5)
Character Description: Barley makes the 5'9" height mark and has dark chocolate hair, purple eyes (which turn to a bright purple when her powers were in use), and she has pale white skin.
Character Personality: Is a very bright fellow, and usually is very quiet, slightly more than a whisper. She never really has the guts to say no, and is very friendly to people she knows.
Casual Clothes: Usually wears a grey knit sweater with black pants.
Hero Costume: Same as casual, but wears night-vision goggles and a tool belt.
Character Background: As she was born into a family with five siblings, Rosemary was often overlooked, before her parents discovered that she had powers, as the was the only child in the family with powers. Younger, she could not control her powers, so her early life was like a panorama, seeing everything behind her even when she didn’t want to. She was that one strange kid in her class, but she got really good grades in high school, so her parents let her pursue the dream of becoming a hero.
Pokemon:
Pokemon: Hattrem
Nickname: Pixie
Moveset:
Aromatherapy
Heal Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Brutal Swing
Personality: Is very nice towards Rosemary, as they were hatched from an egg, as well as Pixie was Rosemary’s first Pokemon.
Functionality: A healing Pokemon that can deal some tanky damage to opponents.
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Nightcrawler
Moveset:
Hone Claws
Knock Off
Fury Swipes
Taunt
Personality: Usually works solo, and is usually timid. Nightcrawler is a very quiet Pokemon, his movements are as quiet as the night ambiance.
Functionality: Helps Rosemary get intel by transforming and spying on Rising Eclipse’s Pokemon, then telling the translator the information gathered.

Edit: FORGOT TO FINISH PERSONALITY

Last edited:
This took too long. I don't know when I should make my first post, you can recommend when to introduce myself.

Name: Rosemary Douge
Pronouns: She
Power: 360° Vision (NOT MAIN 5)
Character Description: Barley makes the 5'9" height mark and has dark chocolate hair, purple eyes (which turn to a bright purple when her powers were in use), and she has pale white skin.
Character Personality: Is a very bright fellow, and usually is very quiet, even more than a whisper. She never really has the guts to say no, and is very friendly to people she knows.
Casual Clothes: Usually wears a grey knit sweater with black pants.
Hero Costume: Same as casual, but wears night-vision goggles and a tool belt.
Character Background: As she was born into a family with five siblings, Rosemary was often overlooked, before her parents discovered that she had powers, as the was the only child in the family with powers. Younger, she could not control her powers, so her early life was like a panorama, seeing everything behind her even when she didn’t want to. She was that one strange kid in her class, but she got really good grades in high school, so her parents let her pursue the dream of becoming a hero.
Pokemon:
Pokemon: Hattrem
Nickname: Pixie
Moveset:
Aromatherapy
Heal Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Brutal Swing
Personality: Is very nice towards Rosemary, as they were hatched from an egg, as well as Pixie was Rosemary’s first Pokemon.
Functionality: A healing Pokemon that can deal some tanky damage to opponents.
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Nightcrawler
Moveset:
Hone Claws
Knock Off
Fury Swipes
Taunt
Personality: Usually works solo, and is usually timid. Nightcrawler is a very quiet Pokemon, his movements are as quiet as the night ambiance.
Functionality: Helps Rosemary get intel by transforming and spying on Rising Eclipse’s Pokemon, then telling the translator the information gathered.

Edit: FORGOT TO FINISH PERSONALITY
I like this! So would you want the scout role?

Name: Charlie Louis

Power: Magnetism

Character Description: Charlie has blond hair and blue eyes. He has a athletic build and has scars on his hands two on his right and one on his left. Charlie is 5'8"ft and wears a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it, baggy blue jeans, black and white sneakers and short brown gloves on his hands to hide his scars.

Character Personality: Charlie is from Canada and loves to take long walks and enjoy scenery but his true passion is creating gadgets or fixing things that are broken, he has a habit of over working himself to the point of sleep deprivation but he doesn't really seem to care once he gets some sleep. He has one bad habit in which he waits till no one's around and takes a bottle of maple syrup and will chug it down like a drink. He's quite cheery and takes pride in his work if he made something that doesn't work or is just bad design he will let it be know he made it.

Hero Costume: Black trench coat, black boats short red gloves and metal baseball bat.

Backstory: will happen through rp

Pokemon:

Name: Red
Species: Sailor

Name: Atlas
Species: Gallade

Name: Fantoccio
Species: Banette

Name: Axel
Species: Lucario

Sorry it took me so long life has gone quite unexpectedly.

Name: Charlie Louis

Power: Magnetism

Character Description: Charlie has blond hair and blue eyes. He has a athletic build and has scars on his hands two on his right and one on his left. Charlie is 5'8"ft and wears a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it, baggy blue jeans, black and white sneakers and short brown gloves on his hands to hide his scars.

Character Personality: Charlie is from Canada and loves to take long walks and enjoy scenery but his true passion is creating gadgets or fixing things that are broken, he has a habit of over working himself to the point of sleep deprivation but he doesn't really seem to care once he gets some sleep. He has one bad habit in which he waits till no one's around and takes a bottle of maple syrup and will chug it down like a drink. He's quite cheery and takes pride in his work if he made something that doesn't work or is just bad design he will let it be know he made it.

Hero Costume: Black trench coat, black boats short red gloves and metal baseball bat.

Backstory: will happen through rp

Pokemon:

Name: Red
Species: Sailor

Name: Atlas
Species: Gallade

Name: Fantoccio
Species: Banette

Name: Axel
Species: Lucario

Sorry it took me so long life has gone quite unexpectedly.
Time isn't a problem, dw. would you be okay with making "Canada" "Northern Unova" Since Unova is based on America and there's no official Canadian Region?