• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokeadventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
In This RP is 15 years after the happenings of Pokémon X and Y all the charachters are married and adults and you are in a region called ralis, here the rules:

You can't be OP

If you want you can be son of one of the charachters

Not be rude

Have Fun

Name:
Favorite Pokémon:
Home region:
Apparence:
Parents:

The my one

Name:chara kahami
Favorite Pokémon: umbreon
Home region:Kalos
Apparence:Black pants,Green hoodie,White T-shirt,Black sneakers,red eyes
Parents:Kalen and Shauna

Chara reached in the region,he picked one pokeball and trowing in the Air emerging one shiny Eevee "we did It nightmare!!" He said with the Eevee on his shoulder "vee!"

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
Name:Blue
Favorite Pokémon:Lucario
Home region:Kalos
Apparence:Wears a Lucario costume, has shaggy brown hair, yellow boots.
Parents:N/A (I can't think of anyone XD)

"heh don't get too early friend my pokémons are too strong for yours" Chara said,he said with him empoleom leaving his pokeball

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"Don't get cocky. You don't know what your getting into." Blue said as he threw out three Pokeballs. One with a Lucario, the 2nd with Charmeleon, and the 3rd having a Mewtwo inside.

Name: Elisabeth "Lis" Sycamore
HR: Kalos
Appearance: Silver hair, bright green eyes, a red and black striped sweater, jean shorts, and red sneakers.
Parents: Professor Sycamore x idk
Favorite Pokémon: Leafeon

Lis furrowed her eyebrows from the loud trainers outside. She sighed angrily, opening the door and stepping out to scold whoever was so noisy. She saw two boys, one at least 10, the other about 17. Lis cleared her throat to distract their battle. “Keep it down,” she hissed. “There are Pokémon trying to sleep at the lab.” She gestured to her father's lab behind her.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
A Mewtwo?

Clearly someone didn't read the rules. SEVERAL someones in fact considering all the one liners.

Locked. This isnt' the first time you people get told off for this, and next time there will be official warnings and moderations flying around. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.