• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokéball Peril (The New GS Ball!)

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Rules:
You must ask to join, ether me or @EspeonTheBest
Don't ask to Join this RP if you're not going to type more then two detailed paragraphs for every post.
If you start typing less then two paragraphs I'm going to have to remove you.. :?
Max of 4 people, not including me. (5 people total)

I'm slightly annoyed with detail-less, one word replies.. that's why my rules are what they are.

Warning:
This RP will have a few love interest, if you're into Pokemon shipping don't be afraid to join.
(If you're also into love stories)

RP Attendees:
1. @ItsSai
2. @EspeonTheBest
3. @TrainerKay
4. @LuckyRush

Key had just begun his journey over three months ago. Key was a new trainer for the Hoenn region and had just had his 15th birthday about a few weeks ago; where he spent it with his Pokemon fishing by the sea. Key had always enjoyed the sea since he was little and had became a skilled fisher man thanks to his dad. Often growing up in Fortree City, the city people would call him the little wave on the count that his hair was a light cyan blue with black underlining and when they ran their fingers through his soft short hair it would symbolize a wave breaking onto the shore. His mother, Winona, often couldn't contain the young boy when they made trips to the lake.

It was a hot, the sun's rays were harmfully baking Key's skin. His skin begun to tan a nice light caramel brown color. He held his dripping wet from sweat arm over his face; right underneath his hat, and held his backpack in his hand dragging it against the dry slightly tall grass.
"Ahh.. This is crazy, I need to find a water bed or a forest or something.." he said.
Key pursued on, he had been walking in an open field with not a tree, water or shade in sight. The heat begun to ripple in the air and distort far away objects. He had already taken off his shirt to relieve his body of unnecessary heat, that he was already getting from the atmosphere around him. It was quiet, only the sounds of the chirping birds, singing crickets and his chain dangling as he walked filled his space. Key stopped for a minute to check his PokeNav, but it was dead and as he took hold of it, he felt a slight sting in his palm and immediately dropped it on the floor. The device had been sitting in his back pocket since he got into the heat and had probably soaked in to much heat.
"Ouch! Well here we go.." he said as he picked it back up quickly and slide it back into his Pocket. One foot in front of another Key started back up again following the dirty path towards the next town.

Hours later..

Key was covered sweat, his pants were even soaked to the very bottom. He felt disgusted and unappealing now. He thought to himself, what if he was to meet a cute girl on his travel right now and she thought of him as disgusting. Key grunted to himself in shame, but the trainer stopped, in the gleam of his Light hazel green and blue gray eyes he saw a bit of a shadow and as he picked his head up more he begun to see the start of a huge bark base, then leaves and finally what looked like a tree with a small lake behind it. Overhung with joy, Key's legs and feet picked up pace and soon, a strong breeze was smacking his face. He was running, running for joy because he had just found somewhere were he can relax, let his Pokemon out and take a nice cool refreshing washing.

How happy Key was when he felt the cooling effect of the shadow over his body, he quickly and tiredly sat down against the tree, where his eyes became heavy and before he knew it he had fell asleep against the tree, unaware of anyone who might be coming around.

Last edited:
Kay had her ways of staying out of the sun. She was like a walking ice cube. She was usually always a bit chilly, but because today was boiling, she was simply in a moderate temperature.

Everyone she passed was drenched head to toe in sweat. They'd give her odd looks, for she was perfectly dry. She tried to avoid all the sweaty men wolf whistling at her. But it was hard.

Deciding it was time for a break, she sat behind a large oak tree, not even realizing there was a young man on the opposite side. She took out her water bottle and took a refreshing drink.

She heaved out a relaxed sigh, and placed her hands in her lap. She blew her long dark flyaways from her ponytail out of her face.

She looked up above her, hearing the panting flying Pokemon up in the leaves. She chuckled softly and reached in her pocket of her backpack. She pulled out a small cup and filled it with water. She stood up and placed it on a flat branch above so they could have a sip.
She sat back down and studied a flower that was near close to her. She picked it up, and sneezed, dropping the flower.
She sniffed and pulled a bottle of pills from her bag, and swallowed one.

Ashen sighed in sorrow. Her eyes had small hints of frustrated tears pricking at the corners. She was looking down and her long brown hair flew over her shoulders and hung limply from her scalp. The small grey beret on her head slowly slumped down farther and grew closer to her eyes. On the ground in front of her was an ice cream cone; half melted and running across the ground.

"That was definitely the last of my savings. Oh well." Ashen threw her head up and fixed the small beret on her head. She brushed off the pink sweater and her white jeans that she was wearing and rearranged the flower necklace that hung down right below her chest. Her mother was strict on allowances, only giving her two children fifty cents a month for all the work they do. Harry, Ashen's brother, always spent his money as soon as possible on little trinkets in the Poke Mart. Little things like flowers for Ashen. Ashen however saved her money for five months to buy this Ice cream cone that was now soaking more into the ground on this hot day.

Looking up Ashen forced herself to smile. "Well at least Harry still has his allowance. Maybe I can ask for a bite of Icecream if he ever saves enough." She said to herself as she marched through the wooded area that she was trekking in. Despite the warm weather Ashen had in a long sleeved sweater and white jeans that paired well with the grey boots that matched her beret. Ashen had a strength disability that impaired her ability to and create heat and to use her muscles.

When she rounded a corner, she noticed someone asleep, leaning on the side of a tree. Ashen decided not to bother him and walk on and so she did. When she rounded another tree her encounter wasn't as pleasant as the sleeping boy. A whole swarm of Beedrill emerged from a nest and charged at Ashen. It hit her with sudden realization that this was pollinating season.

And this was Beedrill's territory.

With a shriek Ashen dashed back the way she came, holding onto the small bag that was slung over her shoulder. As Ashen ran towards the person asleep against the tree, she finally thought of something. He would be caught in the storm of bees as well. "Excuse me, but you might want to watch out for the Beedrill, just warning you." Ashen announced quite loudly and gently poked the stranger's shoulder before looking back at the fast moving swarm of bug type Pokemon.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key had finally cooled off slowly under the tree he fell asleep under a couple of hours ago. It was nice, even with it being blistering hot the shade managed to make the environment rather relaxed and calming after cooling off. The Pidgey chirped as they soared by, weaving and dodging through clouds and passing Murkrow heading the other direction. Key could feel his lips pick up and formed a small smirk on his face. He stayed sound asleep until the violent sounds of buzzing rang through his ears. At first he picked his hand up and swatted at his ears, maybe it was a Yanma or a Pikachu trying to capture his attention. But the sound got louder and louder, Key found himself slightly getting irritated by the noise that had plagued his hears for the few minutes that past.

'Excuse me, but you might want to watch out for the Beedrill, just warning you' said an unfamiliar voice, followed by a soft poke and a gentle shake to his shoulder.

Key finally opened his eyes, his vision was blurry but he was able to see the outlining of what seemed to be a person, a female due to the soft curves and long hair in his face. The buzzing got louder and louder in seconds. BEEZZ BUZZ! ZZZZ! more and more violent and louder and in a matter of seconds the girl and Key were surrounded by what seemed to be angry Beedrill. Key, was slow at the moment, he had just woken up and could not wrap his head around what was happened in the few minutes that have passed. When his vision finally came too, he frantically searched around to grasp a better understanding. It would have seemed that him and the girl beside him had stumbled upon a Beedrill nest and what made it worst is that both this new female and Key didn't realize that there was someone else behind the tree in which they stood by now.

"Oh no" said Key as he clammed up. "Hurry make a break for it!" he said quickly, Key had many experiences with angry Beedrill nest's since he was always exploring forest and or water when he was younger and he knew they were in trouble on the count that he didn't have any more hyper repels on him.

Key reacted swiftly, he instantly grabbed the hand of the woman who had awoken him just in time, and managed to bolt out of being surrounded. As they passed the tree's other side a glimpse of another figure caught Key's attention from the side. His 4 toned eyes light up slightly and he had to stop in mid run to turn around.

"Hey you! Quickly! Follow us no time to talk!" he urgently yelled.

The sound of branches being broken off by the angry Beedrill had crashed down to the floor, and split some of the branches in many pieces also causing debris to come flying their way. If the girl couldn't react fast enough to catch up with Key and the other female, he might just have to stand and fight. As he waited he held one hand close to his Jeans legs where his poke balls scaled downwards on the side of them.

Kay glanced to the yelling voice, and then the horrific buzzing of a horde of Beedrill. Kay shrieked and flew upwards, sliding across the dirt. She sprinted as fast as she could away from the horde. Her eyes were squinted shut, tears flying back. The wind in her hair sent a cold chill down her spine. Her muscles burned with exhaustion.

Kay yelped as a Pin Missile whizzed past her ear. She willed her legs to push on. Kay could hardly see where she was gong, for her eyes were welling up with tears rapidly. As more and more Pin Missiles flew by, Kay was getting tired. She nearly slipped on an ice cream cone on the way.

She steered herself to a sharp right, running into a forest. She jumped above large roots and avoided sharp branches that poked everywhere. At one point, she almost stepped right into a bush of poison ivy. Kay looked back to see if the Beedrill were following. They were nowhere to be seen. Kay panted and leaned against an old tree, crying quietly.

"Too...close..." she wheezed, pulling out her inhaler and taking a gulp of air from it.

Last edited:
Ashen let out a small shriek of surprise as she ran alongside the fast acting stranger she woke up. While running she glanced back at a girl who was behind a tree; her bright grey eyes painted in worry. 'She'll be alright, I hope.' Her fears weren't calmed as the girl shrieked, but it wasn't out of fear not pain, so that helped slightly.

Being the observant person she was, Ashen noted that the stranger that ran with her was reaching for his Pokeballs. Ashen mentally smacked herself for be sending out her Pokemon earlier, but Cinder and Avion were at home and all her other Pokemon were with her brother. With the exception of Solstice, who wouldnt be very useful in this situation. "Do you have a plan? I have Pokemon if you think we should fight!" She offered, breathing deeply. This was the most running she has done for a while and it was affecting her.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key watched as the other girl, screamed and cried her way to safety; back into the forest. His mind had been racing, had this happen before he fell asleep he'd be a lot more calm and could handle this situation more clearly. Key listened to the girl as she talked to him.
"Do you have a plan? I have Pokemon if you think we should fight!"
He didn't know what to do, the Beedrill were rushing back towards them and he thought maybe the best way was to follow that girl into the forest. He turned his attention to the girl, and he bent down and wrapped his arms around her legs. Key pulled her backwards his other arm carefully holding her.
"No a battle at this point would be bad for us all, I rather not harm the Beedrill, just relax and I'll handle it from here you seem tired" he said.

Key dashed out and made his way towards the forest, One foot after the other his gradually picked up speed until a moderate breeze was slapping them in the face. He sent all of his energy into legs and feet, to insure maximum speed for their escape.

"Please hold on" he said to the girl.

Key bolted into the forest, the sounds of the violent Beedrill buzzing slowly faded into the distance. Key just kept running until he came upon the girl from before. He slowly stopped his pace and his breathing finally caught up to him, he begun to pant hard. One breathe, two pants he could feel his chest tighten up and his throat drier, he was sweating more then he did before he took his nap, but he gently let the girl in his arms down and fell back on his ass. He leaned his head back and started breathing harder enough for everyone to hear and his eyes were closed shut.
"Ah.. t-thats the last time I take a n-nap in an open area like that haha"
all he could do was laugh at himself, to lighten up the mood.

The girl simply whimpered, the unfamiliar faces panting. She hid behind the tree, mumbling.
“Are-are...t-they go-gone..?”

She slumped onto the ground, tears poured out of her eyes. She rested the back of her aching head against the old tree. She rubbed her hands on her wet eyes. She pulled her inhaler out once more, breathing in its fresh air. She let out a sad sigh, and squeezed her eyes shut.

She took a glance at her hand, which was aching from balling her fists so right. She took a peek at the two people, shyly.

“M-my name is K-Kay.” she said her face reappearing. She stepped out from the tree and fiddled with her fingers. Realizing her hair was a mess.

So she pulled out her ponytale, rustling her fingers through her long wavy hair. Then she took her hair tie and put her hair back up. Her eyes glittered with excitement and fear.

Last edited:
"O-ok" Ashen stuttered. She wasn't overly scared or embarrassed by the situation, more like surprised. Most didn't notice Ashen's struggles with physical abilities. Despite the plan not to fight, Ashen lightly touched the bulge in her bag; a pokeball holding her beloved Espeon.

"Are you ok?" Ashen asked; her face plastered with worry. The stranger seemed to struggle for air, but also laughed at the whole situation. "I'm sorry for waking you up... I just wanted to spare you from bee stings." She sat crossed-legged and smiled to herself. "I may as well introduce myself, I'm Ashen" she introduced whole straightening her hair from the tangled mess it knotted into.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key smiled and took one last large deep breath of air. He was just happy to be Bee sting free now that she mentioned it. He finally lifted his head and looked over at both the girls; One had revealed herself from the tree and the other sat beside him with a smile on her face. Key was feeling very excited, full of energy right now that, so much energy that he rocked backwards on his back and shot his legs up in the air, causing him to land on his feet and his hands shoot out past him before standing up completely patting his jeans clean. he looked down at Ashen, then back at Kay and gave them a welcoming smile.

"Hello Kay, Hello Ashen. My name is Key, I wish we could have met each other under better circumstances but, nice to meet you both" he said with a very calm tone, pleasing the ear.

Key, reached over into his bag; He had forgotten he was shirtless and it wasn't to appropriate right now since there were girls around him and he wasn't much of a show off kind of guy. He grabbed himself a change of shirt, it was a T-Shirt one that was white with black sleeves and a blue poke-ball symbol on the side of it. It matched his Black pants and his Blue and black converses and his black, blue, orange and white hat. Key couldn't help but take his hat off and run his hand threw his hair, which looked like an ocean wave when his hands ran through it.

"Also, I'm sorry for handling you like that ashen. I'm sort of slow but I work fast physically" he chuckled to himself, okay with calling himself slow minded.

Key turned towards Kay and held his hand out.
"No need to be shy" he said as he smiled, and as he smiled his eyes closed and a soft light shined on him.

but as he did, he quickly remembered something that was extremely important to him and to as why he was traveling in this god forsaken weather.
"Oh! I forgot! I'm going to be late!" he said frantically as he looked both ways beside him and all around him at the forest.

Kay looked at the young man who was searching the skies. She took his hand gently, and shook it. Then she fully stepped out from behind the tree. Brushing the dust off of her skirt, she looked up at the sky. The sun shone bright and hot. Though Kay was not warm, she rolled up her sleeves.
Accidentally brushing off the concealer on her right cheek, she revealed a thin and long peach scar.

Realizing she accidentally removed her scar's disguise. She never liked when people stared specifically at her face, because she knew they were to ask what it was from. But Kay never even knew how she got it.

Kay looked at the girl sitting on the ground, and she wondered, 'How can she stand the heat?' Although Kay wore a long shirt as well. She sniffled and pulled a bottle of MooMoo milk from her bag, and took a sip.

"Oh, no, it was nesessary. I'm not overly... Physical." She tilted her head to the side slightly and gave a small dissaproving look. She wasn't overly happy with her strength.

"Late for what?" Ashen leaped to her own feet and grimaced at the dust coating the knees of her white jeans. Quickly she took back the look and patted down her legs. Ashen once more tilted her head slightly as she watched Key look around frantically. She pulled out a small map from her bag and handed it to Key; pointing out approximately where they were.

She noticed Kay pulling out a bottle of Moo Moo milk and take a sip after shooting a slight wondering look at her. Most undoubtedly she was wondering why she was wearing my long sleeves and pants. Ashen smiled because she knew that most were confused as to why she would wear long sleeves in the hottest time of the month.

A slight idea nagged at the back of Ashen's mind causing her to wonder whether or not she was forgetting something as well.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key looked over at Ashen as she handed the boy a map and pointed at there location. He felt as if she knew his PokeNav was dead, but he didn't complain he was very thankful that someone carried a map on them. He took it gently from her hand and smiled at her. He realized that both girls seemed to be wearing cold weather clothing, but he didn't care he thought they looked relaxed enough.

"Well, Professor Oak had sent me a message that he wanted me to test out one of his many hand created GS Balls" he said, as he dug in his backpack and took out the letter to show them. "I received this letter while I was at the Pokemon center back in Cerulean city" he continued explaining. "I don't know whether it was a joke, because out of anyone Professor Oak choose me and a couple of others to try his new snag ball, but I'm willing to take a chance, plus it would be cool to get to meet knew people haha, I love meeting people" he said with a happy grin on his face as he held the letter in his hand with the map.

Key watched as Kay drank MooMoo Milk she had stashed away in her bag. Key's eyes widen a little and his mouth was slightly dry, he really didn't like to ask people for anything so he quickly turned his gaze, so no one would see him. He picked up the map and looked at it searching for the next city or town close to them, that would be the place Professor Oak would be waiting for him and the others. Key's eyes caught the name of the next time over. Saffron City, was the next stop and he smiled because it seemed that it would only take them 30 minutes to an hour to reach since they were so close.

"Ah Saffron City is the next stop!" he said "There is also a place there for cloths shopping, I could really use summer cloths right about now" he said out loud as he could feel his body dry up from all his sweating.

Diamond was flying in the sky with a pidgeot. Diamond flew down in the forest letting dust flying around his area. Diamond threw a Pokeball holding a Rapidash. Diamond mounted the Horse and started riding.

Diamond knorticed trainers in the distance. "Huh? Why are there trainers in the forest? This is the biggest Forest ever. Expecially during summer." Diamond said. Diamond rode to the trainers. "Hello do you need any help? You guys look exsauseted." Diamond offered. (The trainers are you guys.)

Last edited:
“Wait, professor Oak? He sent me a letter as well! For a new ball also! It's called the cherish ball!” Kay didn't believe what she had heard. “What a coincidence!”

Kay stared at Key, her eyes shining. She pulled out more MooMoo milk, and gulped some down. “For allergies..” She explained.

Kay then realized she was late as well. “Oh my god! I have to go!” She yelped, but stopped in her tracks. “But I think it's be less lonely if I went with you..” She murmured. She looked up at Key, her eyes asking if she could come along.

"Really? Me too. Professor Oak sent me a letter about a new Pokeball called the Dream Ball." Ashen gasped putting her hands to her mouth. Now she remembered what was nagging at her earlier. The letter. Ashen dug in her bag for a moment and took out a letter matching the one that Key was holding in his hands.

"Here, if you don't mind, I'll tag along!" She chirped. Ashen seemed happy, but I'm all fairness she just didn't want to be awkward. Ashen fixed her Beret that started to slip once more and combed through her hair quickly. "I suppose I could go shopping for summer clothing... That may or may not be smart but oh well." Ashen said.

"What kind of allergies do you have?" Ashen asked Kay as she looked down at the map and noticing that Saffron was not at all far away. "Oh yeah, from Saffron we could either go down the cycling road and go through Cinabar Islands or go through Diglet Cave." (Is that the one? Snorelax?) Ashen noted, mainly to herself.

Diamond heard everything they said. " There going to Saffaron City?" Diamond thought to himself. " Are they going to try Oak's new Gs Balls?" Diamond thoght reaching in his bag pulling out the invintation.

"Hey do you guys need help? You guys look exsauseted." Diamond said. The closest city I can get you too is Saffaron. I need to help Prof. Oak there. " Diamond said.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key was happy that they wanted to travel with him, he watched as Ashen compared her letter to both his and Kay's at the same time, but the only problem was Key didn't get the name of his Poke-ball in his letter. He read over his letter twice, and still nothing but when he read Kay's and Ashen's it clearly stated their new balls name.
"That's strange, I didn't get a name" he said as he scratched his head. The trainer shrugged it off and laughed to himself. "Haha maybe he wanted me to choose my own instead of giving me the name of one, ether way I ready to go no-"
Key was interrupted in mid conversation by a boy, that road up to the group on a Rapidash, with a Pidgeot that soared just above his head. Key raised an eyebrow in wonder as to where the trainer came from

'Hello do you need any help? you guys look exhausted' he said.

Key shock his head and patted his shoulder, he rolled his arm around in a circle and leaned back slightly. He picked his hands up and held the back of his head with a big grin on his face and his eyes closed.
"Naa, we are oka-" he said but stopped himself before remembering that Kay and Ashen might still be a little exhausted. He turned to them his hair whipped around with him. He spoke softly to the girls.
"I'm sorry, are you guys tired? we could probably ask him to help you both could probably catch a ride on the back of his Rapidash?" he asked the two girls who decided to travel with him.

Key was fully rested from the incident that happened a few hours ago, his body felt jolted and he was excited to be traveling with some people for the first time in his adventure, not the mention they were two very cute girls and he didn't mind being helpful. Key was a very social boy, he was always happy and he rarely got upset with anyone. Then again no one has ever really gotten Key angry enough for them to notice. He loved to carry out conversations with people and get to know them. He was always smiling, uplifting and he always hoped to make friends. Key turned his attention back to the boy.

Kay shook her head. “Nah. I can walk.” She was very excited that she would travel with a few people, one which she thought was kinda cute. ((*Hinting Hinting*))
“But thanks for asking!” She grinned politely to Key.

She looked at the other boy and greeted him with a small smile. “My name is Kay.”
She have him a polite curtsy.

She then glances to Ashen and says, “My allergies are mostly pollen, and fur.” She rubbed her now red nose. Her allergies were one of the hardest things to deal with. It was almost impossible to not sneeze when sniffing a flower, which is awful considering Kay loved flowers.

“So, when should we start?” Kay asked eagerly. She couldn't hide the excitement filling her up. First she was running from deadly bees, and now she's making friends, already going on a journey with them.

She blew more hair out of her face. Then she reached in a bag and pulled out a headband. She pushed it on top of her hair, so no more flyaways tickled her nose. She put her hands on her hips, a grin painted on her face.

Last edited:
"I-I.... I think I can walk..." Ashen took a breath to end her stuttering. Her nerves were screaming at her to do the opposite of what she said, but she want going to let a stranger or her newfound friends take pity on her for her condition. The easy 30 minute walk shouldn't be too much of an issue for her.

Shouldn't.

Ashen swallowed her uncertainty despite what happened last time she used up too much strength. She inwardly winced at the memory. "I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer." Ashen declined more confidently. "And may I ask who you are?" She asked the trainer with the Rapidash. She excitedly clenched her hands together and released them in a rhythmic pattern.

Ashen wasn't ecstatic about going to see Professor Oak, but traveling would be fun. Ashen had a bad history with Professors before... Scientist Professors. She wasn't inferring that professor Oak would be at all like the scientist she knew, but Ashen still resented anyone with a prefix of Prof or Professor. She was pretty sure Oak lived in Pallet Town, but maybe he was in Saffron based on how the others were talking about Saffron.

Last edited:
"My name is Diamond. I'm going to Saffaron City to help Profresser Oak. He wants me to try out his new Element Ball. He gave me this letter about it. He said its a Ball that will have a higher chance of catch on any Pokemon with a Special Type, like a Fire type." Diamond said.

"Anyways do you guys happen to be going to Saffaron City? It be great if I could see you there." Diamond said. Diamond pulled out his Pokegear as the sound of ringing continued. Diamond Picked up the call. Diamond ended the call. "Sorry I have to go Prof. Needs me right away. Something about Trainers Mobing him to try his new Pokeballs.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key smiled at the girls for wanting to walk it out with him and he slightly chuckled to himself when he heard the nervous stuttering of Ashen when she replied to him. He turned his head back to the boy and held the letter up and pointed to it.
"Well in the letter he said he will save a few balls just for us and the new GS balls are just prototypes so, I'm unsure of the trainers right now, but I guess we should get a move on shouldn't we?" Key said as he looked back at the girls. He strapped his backpack and turned his cap backwards and begun the walk, hopefully he was being followed by Ashen and Kay.

As Key walked, he always liked to hum a small tone in his head, it was a song that he use to hear on the radio a lot, It was a song about Pokemon contest and the person who sung it was Lisia one of the many famous Pokemon Performers. Every once in a while Key would forget he was around people and he would naturally sing to himself, as to make time fly. This was one of those moments, where he would sing as if no one was around. It took his mind of the heat and the 30 minute to an hour walk.
"We can get through it together, I don't want to be alone, let's battle as if no one is watching and stay together foreverr" Key said to himself. He always kept his head held high, often times as they walk Key would sprint forward and remember that Kay and Ashen was still with him and he would run back smiling at them. Sometimes he would slow down and walk between them. He felt comfortable and more happy then usual. At times he would look back to see if Diamond would be following behind them or did he ride ahead and already make it into town. Their journey wasn't long but he hoped even after they made it to town and received the GS balls they would still decide to travel with him. Key begun to calm down and he would soon lose himself in thought. He walked behind Kay and Ashen now, His head had been laid back and his eyes were facing up at the clouds. His eyes begun to soak up the rays of the sun, bouncing off eyes and brightening up the color; it gave off a glow to his eyes. His left eye was Hazel nut and Forest Green, his right eye was Sea blue and Ash Gray.

Key lowered his head and focused on the backs of Ashen and Kay. He started to day dream again about them actually deciding to stay with him and travel the region together, a small smile came onto his face. It spread ear to ear, and he started to become use to others being around him again.
"haha, this is a nice feeling" he said to himself.
He didn't realize that his body had finally adjusted to the heat and he begun to cool down and it became a lot of easier for him to walk without sweating, but that didn't change the fact that he probably didn't smell to good and needed a shower and new clothing when he entered town. He kept that in mind as they traveled the dirt road.

Last edited:
Kay held her hands in her pockets, her eyes gently closed. She was daydreaming about a world with no allergies. And every once in awhile, she'd let out a dreamy sigh, and snap back to reality.

She smiled as Key traveled back and forth between herself and Ashen. It was hard to believe after practically just meeting him, something huge opened up inside of Kay. It was hard to explain her feelings about him, so she tried to push the thought away. But there Key kept popping back into her mind.

Hardly watching where she was going, Kay stumbled and skipped across higher slabs in the ground. While walking, she pulled out her frosty bottle of milk and sipped some out. She stared at her feet, as they rhythmically stepped forwards. Left, right, left, right, and so on and so forth.

Once again, the thought if Key exploded through her mind. She tried to push it away, but it was hard to resist. She rubbed her eyes, blinking rapidly to execute the thoughts.

Ashen smiled at Key's walk patterns; it reminded her of her brother Harry's walking pattern. Between focusing on breathing and walking Ashen allowed herself to think about whatever came to mind which at this point in time was music. Ashen's mother had a Lilligant who was always play an instrument. Whether it was a gituar or the drums; she could play it. With the exception of the Piano and other instruments like that, Lilligant had no fingers. Ashen and her mother always did a duet as the Pokemon would make the wonderful sounds and she decided that playing these songs I her head as they traveled would be a great past time.

Between memorizing her songs and focusing on the road ahead, Ashen caught a glimpse of a new emotion in Kay's eyes. Was she mooning over someone? Ashen surpressed a small snicker as she gazed ahead innocently. Ashen also noticed the large amounts of Moo Moo Milk Kay seemed to have with her. Ashen knew that allergies were pretty bad this season, and having Moo Moo Milk would help, but how did she carry all of it? Wouldn't her bag be heavy? Thinking of bags, Ashen started to wonder if she would need a bigger one. Her bag was a small waist-bag that had just enough room to fit a letter, one Pokeball and a map in it. 'Hey! Maybe I can get a new bag in Saffron. That would be fun.' Ashen thought and for once in her life, she wanted to go shopping.

Key commented on how nice the whole atmosphere felt and Ashen had to agree. "No kidding. It's just very relaxing. Plus the heat isn't too bad anymore. I mean... I've never been a warm person anyway." Ashen commented, gesturing to her sweater to emphasis her point. "When we get to Saffron, what is out game plan? Is Professor Oak going to be there? What stops will we be making?" She asked as she looked up, admiring the clouds.

Diamond had already na d e it to Saffaron City. He dashed to silph co. Building. " Hey Professor! Profeser!" Diamond called. There was np answer but a mob of Professor Oak fans at the bottom floor. Uh? Prof. Oak wasent kidding.

Diamond rushed out the building and to the alley next to it. Diamond Hit a botton which lead to a secret elevator. Diamond was took to the 13th Floor. Diamond walked out the Elavator to see Prof. Oak with 5 Gs Balls. " Prof. Are you okay?" Diamond asked worried. "Ah Diamond you're here! Thats great. How did you get up here?" Prof. Oak asked. "I used the Elavator of the side of the building. The one you put in the letter." Diamond asked. "Ah yes I forgot I put it in there. But for now we have to wait for the others to get here." Prof Oak said.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key smiled at them, he chuckled because it seemed that they caught his infectious joyful singing attitude. As he walked in between them he heard Ashen's comment.
'Hey! Maybe I can get a new bag in Saffron. That would be fun' she said.
Key smiled and walked back to the front and turned around, he gave her a nice smile, and started to lightly add a jump to all of his backwards steps.
"Yea a new bag, by the way. The shopping will be on me so don't worry about it" he said.

Key's parents made sure he started off his journey was a good amount of money and since he rarely bought anything, he accumulated a great some of money from his battles. What he has yet to tell his new friends his that he already collected all the badges in the Hoenn region, but hasn't fought the elite four yet. He didn't plan on it, not until he knew he could get stronger, then he planned on challenging all the leagues at once. Key also hoped by the time he's reached his goal, he'll have a few good teams under his belt. Maybe two or three of them. His eyes sparkled with ambition and desire, once he set his mind to it nothing would distract him from his goal.

'When we get to Saffron, what is our game plan? Is Professor Oak going to be there? what stops will we be making?' said Ashen.

Key cupped his chin and closed his eyes, he thought long and hard on what they were going to do. He remembered the instructions on the letter and reopened his eyes quickly.
"Well on the letter, it says there is a secret elevator is the front is blocked off, so well wing it from there I suppose. Also, Professor Oak should be there for us. As for the stops, once we get the balls we can do anything" he said.
Key thought, maybe he could take a night off of his journey and spent the night in the city with his new friends. He even wanted to get to meet there Pokemon too, maybe a battle or two.
"We should also stop in at the Pokemon Daycare, My Aunt and Uncle live there and they'll gladly let us stay the night. If you guys were okay with that?"
they probably couldn't tell but it would be Key's first sleep over in general and he was nervous and excited all at the same time he couldn't wait any longer.

"I really want to get there faster so how about this!" he said, as he reached for the very bottom Poke ball on his leg. With a whirling sound Key enlarged his Poke-ball and threw it up in the air. The light from the ball begun to take shape, of a flying type Pokemon, Once the light disappeared the Pokemon had colors of crimson red, light green and dark green and what seem to be small goggles cupping around its eyes.
"Flygon! come here buddy" Key hollered out to him.
The Pokemon slowly flew down to Key and landed in front of him. Key ran up to the Pokemon jumped up and cupped his head in his arms as if he was hugging him.
"Time for some fresh air huh boy?" he said. Then he turned his gaze over to Ashen and Kay. "Let's catch a ride on Flygon, I can hardly wait any longer, if that's okay with you, I promise Flygon is very gentle with passengers" he smiled and pet the neck of his giant Dragon.

Kay nodded hesitantly, but she was soon sitting on the Flygon. She never enjoyed heights, so the whole way through the she was holding her arms around Key's waist, trying not to embarrass herself. Kay placed a hand on the dragon, and felt its scaly skin. As they took off into the air, the cool air blew at Kay's face, blowing her hair back.

The thought surprised her, but she actually thought this was kinda neat. Flying was her least favorite way to travel, but it was much better than walking. Kay grinned, her eyes closed so the wind wouldn't burn them.

For the unknown number of times, Key traveled into Kay's head. No. Stop it. She had to confirm to herself she had a crush on him. But how could she not? His amazing eyes that shone like the sea, and shined like dew on leaves. His lightening grin that made everyone happy. And his amazing cyan hair. Kay didn't even realize she was blushing.

"Your Aunt and Uncle live in Saffron?" Ashen confirmed. "Well, I suppose that as long as they are ok with guests, staying at a house is better than a hotel." She agreed with herself by nodding slightly. Ashen dug through her brain to try and remember where her other family lived, but she came up with nothing.

Ashen's eyes instantly lit up at the mention of flying. "If Flyon doesn't mind, I'd appreciate it!" She's always thought that flying was the best. Shame that Avion, her Staraptor, was at home caring for her family. "Flygons are so cool!" Ashen cooed, happily patting the large Dragon type. She gently mounted Key's Flygon and began to grin in anticipation.

As they were flying, Ashen gently held onto Kay's shoulder with one hand and balancing herself by placing the other on Flygon. At this point in time, Ashen wished that she had put her hair in a ponytail, but it was too late to do that. She had taken off the grey beret in order to keep it from flying off.

Between the occasional rebalancing and staring off into space, Ashen spotted Kay blushing. Ashen grinned slightly, but a small feeling in her gut churned. She wondered what to was; she's never felt it before. 'Maybe the traveling is getting to me.' Ashen thought as she mentally reminded herself to take it easy once they get to Saffron.

"So Profeser Oak. What Pokeball should I get?" Diamond asked. Diamond looked at all of the available pokeballs. Diamond kept searching intill a paticlular ball caught his eye. "Hey Prof. What is this Pokeball? " Diamond said pointing at a Ruby colored ball.

"Ah that is the Element Ball! It has a better chance of catching a Special Pokemon. Such as Fire, Electric, and Dragon!" Prof. Oak said. "In that case its settled. I will choose the Element Ball." Diamond said.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key turned back to look at Ashen and Kay. He could feel the warm cuddle of Kay's arms around his waist and his cheeks turned a slight pink. When he looked back he smiled at them, His hair was blowing in the direction the air was smacking them in the face.
"Are you guys okay back there!?" he slightly shouted towards them, he noticed that Ashen had an amusing grin on her face which slightly confused Key but it was probably because the wind had smacked her in the face. He then turned his gaze over to Kay who had been blushing while looking at him. He thought to himself that she had really pretty eyes.
"Kay you have really gorgeous eyes" he said but he quickly turned back and watched the direction in which he had been flying. His mind kept traveling back towards the letter, he hoped that the GS balls weren't all gone and if they weren't which ball would he choose. As ever passing thought went by the boy became more excited than he already was. Flygon had turned to Key and let out a soft murr, he was notifying Key that they were above the city and Key, understood exactly that.

"Alright buddy, let's land be gentle please!" he said.

Flygon nodded and begun to fly in circular motions, around and around they went until they landed next to a group of trainers that had been crowded up in front of a large building. Key cocked his eyebrow up as he got down first, he then turned towards Kay and Ashen and held each arm up in both of their direction.

"Here I'll help you both down, grab my hands" he said to both of them. He reached up and gentle intertwined his left hand into Kay's fingers and his right hand into Ashen's fingers and readied himself to catch them when they felt comfortable to slide down. His ears listened in on some of the conversations that had been flying around the group of random trainers.

Boy #1: The professor sent out letters to mystery kids I wonder who they could be.
Boy#2: I don't know I just know I'm incredibly strong so why didn't I get one I have two badges already!
Girl #1: Ah! I heard one of the trainers is like super cute and he has a rapidash and a Pidgeot.
Girl #2: ah I want to meet him!
Boy #3: I want to know what the GS balls look like!
Boy #4: Hey you wanna trade!?
Girl #3: Sure!

So much noise and commotion going on around the building Key couldn't concentrate, but kept his focus on Ashen and Kay making sure they got down safely. Flygon, remain still so that the girls would get down safely. Soon after they had arrived a group of security guards came out of the building spreading the wave of children down. An old man, in a Police uniform and big glasses came strolling out of the building, he had a cane to his side and a Growlithe on his other side, he cocked a smile and turned his head to the right and to the left.
"Children, please do not cause such a commotion in front of Professor Oak's building" he said.
His gaze eyed every child in the crowd until he spotted three new trainers coming off a Flygon and a boy helping two girls down from it. He gripped his chin and begun to stroke his beard curiously.
"Could they me the other trainers Oak mentioned about, a boy with a Flygon, could be." he thought to himself. With one shaky foot after another the old man slowly made his way over to Kay, Ashen and Key.

As soon as Key had complimented Kay, she turned as pink as a cherry blossom tree. She couldn't believe his generosity. She'd noticed his face was a bit flushed as well. As soon they landed, Key slid off and his fingers intertwined with Kay's. It felt like one of the happiest moments in Kay's life. She slid off along with Ashen and looked around the area. She saw tons of kids talking to each other and running around. She then noticed an old man stroking his beard and was gazing at the trio. He was wearing a formal police suit with a Growlithe sitting hyperly beside him. He was tapping his cane on the sidewalk.

Kay exhaled. "Well, let's go!" she said excitedly. She started walking to the man, dodging kids here and there. Overhearing their conversations, she heard them talk about some special group of kids that got called here. She eventually made her way over to the man. She looked at him with a shy smile. 'This must be one of Oak's assistants.' Kay fiddled with her fingers, waiting for someone other than she to talk to the man. She certainly didn't want to be the one to speak up. She was way too shy and surprised from Key and his compliment. She was still flushing pink, unable to talk.

Last edited:
Ashen reluctantly slid off of Flygon once they landed. Once both feet were planted firmly on the ground, Ashen whipped out her grey beret and unknotted her unruly hair. There was a large crowd around the building; most of them were younger than her. The thought of ages flashed in her mind reminding her that it wasn't too long until she turned 15. She gave an inward smile to herself in excitement, but she decided to let her birthday remain a secret for now.

Kay seemed anxious to go and ran up to an older man who looked like a police officer judging by his appearance. The fact that a Growlithe was standing right next to him didn't make Ashen doubt her guess anymore. She walked up next to Kay and smiled at the older man. "Hello! I'm here to talk to Professor Oak with my friends here." Ashen said quietly, almost stumbling over the word Professor. Her face was bright red, but she wasn't embarrassed, infatuated, or even feverish. Ashen really didn't like talking to strangers. Especially strangers who are surrounded with a crowd of people.

Ashen glanced at the letter in her bag. It was sticking out slightly. Just looking at it made her wonder what job Professor Oak wanted them to do with their Pokeballs.

Diamond looked out the Window and saw Ashen, Key, and Kay. "What are they here too!" Diamond said. "Ah yes those are the other 3 trainers that are coming!" Prof. Oak said. Cool I saw then In the forest. Im gonna go see them." Diamond said.

Diamond slid down the 13 story high building through the stairs. Once Diamond reached the bottom he walked out the door to see the 3 trainers and an old man. Diamond ran toward them. "Hey guys! I dident think I'd see you here!" Diamond said. "This is Oak's Assistant. Kyran! He is soppost to escort you to the top floor without being mobbed. " Diamond said.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
The old man glared at young man that stood beside him, he rubbed his chin.
"I can introduce myself, thank you" he said as he waited for the young man over by the Flygon to come over and introduce himself as well. Kyran gazed at each of the young lads that stood before him. He seemed hopeful and quite happy that Professor Oak choose such strong trainers to care for his latest creations. Kyran looked down at Growlithe and let out a soft chuckle, Growlithe barked up at his master and rubbed up against his leg.
"Alright, I'm glad to meet you guys! Professor tells me much about his trainers" he smiled, his upper lip covered in silver gray hair.

Key stroked his Flygon's head and held the ball up to it, and recalled it back into his ball.
"You did good my friend, I'll let you out a bit later" he said. Key placed Flygon's ball on the bottom of his pants and jogged over to his friends and stood in between Key and Ashen smiling. He held his hand out and smiled at the old man who had been waiting for him to finish what he was doing.
"Hello sir, my name is Key. I'm also a chosen trainer Professor Oak sent a letter too" with an upbeat attitude. Key looked at both Ashen and Kay and then back at the old man.

The old man nodded and turned around, "Please make way for the chosen trainers" he said to his group of Policeman who blocked off the path for Key and his friends and Diamond. Key felt slightly awkward because it felt as if a million eyes had been focused on him, but he quickly shook it off and went about his business being the first one out of the three to enter into the building.
"Haha, I'm excited." he said as he entered the elevator waiting for Kay and Ashen and Diamond.

Kay uncomfortably gulped as each persons gaze followed her. But she felt so special. Being specifically chosen and sent to the professor was a big deal. It made her feel high in authority when the police let them enter in. She got into the elevator, quietly humming along with the jingle playing.

She shuffled a bit closer to Key as quietly as possible. She didn't want to fully embarrass herself in front of him. She looked down at the ground, the thought swimming in her mind. She bit her lip and changed the subject. Now she was thinking about the new cherish ball she'd receive. Wondering what Pokemon she'd catch with it, she tapped her foot in rhythm to the beat of the the song.

Eventually the elevator dinged. But Kay was too lost in thought to realize she was still in the elevator. She then looked up to find she was alone. Then she quickly rushed out, flushing in embarrassment. She scratched her forehead looking around the office. She then saw an elderly man standing in the office. 'Is it Oak?' She thought to herself. She took a step closer and cleared her throat.

Ashen stepped into the elevator and felt her stomach lurch as they started their accent. Her mind began to wander once more as she waited patiently for the ride to be over. She quietly tapped her foot against the floor as they continued to rise. 'I wonder if I can use this Pokeball Professor Oak will give me to capture a Pokemon.' She thought. If she was able to, what Pokemon would she capture? When would she capture it? Questions raced through her head as she thought about everything.

Finally the doors slid open and an older man was standing in the room. 'Is this Professor Oak? This is so nerve racking!' Ashen thought. She felt waves of nerves rolling off of Kay next to her and to be honest, she wasn't overly comfortable either. Ashen felt very important just for standing in the presence of this man and that caused her to straighten out her hair and hat.

Diamond took the elavator with Ashen and walked out to Prof. Oak. "Ah Its nice too see the 4 of you. You all are here because of my invintation! And so I will give you my Pokeballs. Here is a wide Selection of Diffrent Pokeballs. Choose Wisely." Prof. Oak said. Diamond walked toward the Ruby colored pokeball picking the Pokeball.

"Ok now since Diamond chose the Element Ball that means you 3 need to pick a Pokeball!" Prof. Oak said. Once we all have our Pokeballs picked we will go to the Safari Zone!" Prof Oak said. "Okay Sai you may pick your Pokeball Next!" Prof. Oak said.

Last edited:

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Key walked off the elevator and noticed that Kay was still on it, he waited for her by the door. He has already met Professor Oak before and remembered what he looked like. As he entered the room, Professor Oak quickly stood up and greeted them for coming. He taped on his clipboard carefully marking off things on the paper he had attached to the board. He proceeded to walk over to the table.
'Here is a wide selection of different monster balls for you to choose from, so choose wisely, you only get one' he said.
Key's faced light up at the wide select of Poke-balls he's never seen before, they varied in color, from pinks to grays, from oranges to whites. Key couldn't hold himself but he found himself confused when Professor Oak asked a boy name Sai to pick his Poke-ball first. Key looked first to his left, no other boy was beside him but Diamond. Then he looked to his right, still no one. Key pointed to himself and tilted his head.
"I'm sorry Professor Oak but my name isn't Sai, it's Key we've meet before when I first came to the Kanto region" he said to the famous professor.

Professor Oak proceeded to slap his hand to his forehead, a small drop of sweat ran down the side of his head and he chuckled awkwardly to himself.
'Yes Yes, I'm sorry my boy, I'm getting on in years and my mind sometimes slips, now Key please pick your ball first" he said smiling at the young trainer.
Key nodded and proceeded towards the table, his eyes darted up and down the rows of Poke-balls. He carefully picked up one ball he grew interest in, it was, gray and blue; slight heavy. Key placed it back down, then he picked up a pink ball with a variety of pinks on it, he also sat it back down. Then Key's eyes were caught by a black ball, with a strap of orange at the top and red around the rims. It was very attractive, and some how called out to Key as he reached for it. It felt like the right ball, so he picked it up and looked at Professor Oak.

"I'd like this ball please" he said to Professor Oak.
Professor Oak smiled and picked the ball up from Key's hand.
'Great choice my boy, this is my Luxury ball, It has the ability make any Pokemon more kind towards you every time you call them out' he said as he marked off the ball Key chose. He then handed it back to Key and turned his attention to a small girl with a band holding her hair down.
'You must be Kay? Okay you're up sweety please pick your Poke-ball" said Professor Oak.
Key walked back over towards the Police officer Kyran, Diamond and Ashen, he took off his chain around his neck and made a necklace out of the Poke-ball.

Kay stepped forwards, her eyes were wide as she saw the glittering and shining colors. She particularly took an interest into a fully scarlet Pokeball, indented on the sides. She immediately took a liking to it and picked it up. She was told that this was the cherish ball, a rare Pokeball. "Thank you." Kay said looking up at Oak.

She then walked back to the group, studying the gorgeous color. She peeked over at Key's ball, the shiny and glossy ball reflecting herself in it. Then she looked to Diamond's, and back at hers. She couldn't wait to find out what Pokemon would live in this ball. But she hoped that this ball would be perfect for whoever was to live in it. She then realized how incredibly lucky she was to receive such a rare Pokeball. She smiled into it, seeing just herself back.

Ashen carefully stepped forwards and studied the marvel in front of her. The largest amount of colors and types of Pokeballs were spread out before her eyes and Ashen couldnt help but gasp at the sheer number. Despite the fact that she had not yet been offered a Pokeball, Ashen stepped closer to the mass of capsules. A small light green one with red and yellow spots caught her attention and her hand greedily reached for it. But then something else caught her eye. It had much more of a calming vibe.

The Pokeball was splattered a soft pink that faded to purple; and then back to pick. It was beautiful and it almost made Ashen want to go to sleep and experience wonderful dreams. Her hand diverted from the lime green Pokeball and hovered over the pink one. Carefully she took the Pokeball out of its resting place and examined it. "Professor, what is this Pokeball?" She asked. "I'm sorry for choosing it so soon and without invitation but... Oh. I'm Ashen." Ashen added.