• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokeHigh ( Pokemon High school )

Here is the sign up thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehigh-pokemon-high-school-sign-ups-discussion-page.15677/

Here are some rules at PokeHigh:

No Mary Sues
No trash talking/ cussing.
No being in one place, then randomly being in another
Romance is okay, but keep it PG

We welcome you here at PokeHigh with pleasure, now come and enjoy the wonderfulness of new pokemon friends and pokemon all around the world!

Comet was already in the place, excited to start class. He had brought his books and notebooks
for math and science. He also brought a regular book to read at freetime. He was ready and excited
to start the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet spotted Lily and decided to introduce himself.
" Hi, i'm Comet! "
Comet said to the Umbreon walking into the school, he was excited to see
another student here.

Honey walked quickly into the school. She was actually happy to go to school. School was a great place to meet new friends and Honey loved to make new friends. She looked around to see if she could find someone to talk to or maybe even make friends with when she noticed a Umbreon. She walked over to the Umbreon to introduce herself and tried not to fall, even though she fell a few times. She made it over to the group and introduced herself"Hi everyone! My name is Honey Honey the Stufful!! I am new student here! I am glad to meet you!" She smiled then waved her paw.

" Yeah! Im new here, thanks for asking :D "
Comet said energetically, he liked school, yet sad he had too move.
" My name is Comet. "

"Hi, my name is Comet, and this is Lily. I'm new here, not sure apout Lily =p "
Comet said to Zach standing in the hallway taking out his textbook.
He had been ready for class, and wanted to be " the teacher's pet "

Honey smiled then noticed a Rockruff had came over to the group. She smiled and waved her stubby paw at him "Hey! I'm Honey! and yes, I am indeed new to this school." The energetic bear pokemon then wagged her tail like she did often. "Wowie! I have already met three other pokemon! Yes!" She then heard that the Umbreon offered to show them around the school. "Wow, a school tour? Sounds fun,Thank you!"

"Well, isn't that nice of you. " Comet said
"I'm willing for a tour anywhere! "
Comet put away his textbook and
was ready for the tour.

"Oh, i'm in Mr.Fetch'd's room on the first floor." Comet said kindly waiting for the tour to start. He hadn't been too excited about moving and he thought a tour might take his mind off of it.

"Thank you!" Even though school starts in an hour, he was happy to know where he would be
starting his day each week.

Honey wagged her stubby tail in excitement when she heard they would be seeing the planetarium. She had never actually seen one she heard they were a place you could see stars, one of her favorite things, other than candy and sweets. "Wow, a Planetarium?" This school is awesome!" She ten followed the others to the next place in the school. "At least I know where my homeroom is. That will be useful considering how easy I get lost." Honey though to herself then giggled. She then smiled then continued to follow Lily.

Charles had been at the Nurse's office in the school earlier, as he had to get himself treated by the Audino. He took in a deep, hesitant breath, while the Audino said to him, "Okay little buddy, you should be fine now. Do you need any help here? I'll be more than happy to help you out here."

Charles replied while he sluggishly walked towards the door, "N- no... I'm f- fine here... ouch, please don't mind my slow m- movements..."

The Audino walked towards him and said in concern, "What do you mean fine? You look like you've been through that one ancient battle here. Now now, let's just take things nice and slowly here. I'll carry you if you want me to."

Charles took in another nervous breath, as he replied back in a louder tone, "I'm fine here... I gotta go to that tour that I've been hearing about earlier!" The Audino's floppy ears shook in concern, as she gently placed her arms around his warm body and slowly lifted him up. She said to him in a calming voice, "I understand that you might be a little upset at the shot that I gave you here, it's okay. Just try to calm down first, you seem rather angry right now." His arms flailed about in protest, as he did not like being held by others; despite his small size and babyish outlook. The flame on his tail started to blaze up in a fit of petulance, as he retorted, "Angry? I'm just ugh... it hurts you know! I can't go out with you carrying me like that! Remember the last time you did that? Everyone laughed at me like I was some sort of baby here!"

The Audino gave off a quiet giggle, as she placed him back down and said, "Well, I also understand that you don't really like being carried around since you're a lot older now. I know that you have to go somewhere, so I'll be leaving you alone now. Just try to not go all out like you did last time okay? If you need me, just tell the staff or go to the office alright?"

He replied to her in a quieter tone, "Okay... I'll try my best to not let off my rage at someone here then. I just don't really like being carried around so much." He gave off a slow wave at her, as he exited out of the Nurse's Office after he took some deeper breaths to soothe his recent vexation. He slowly walked towards the direction of the voices that he heard; the slight, stinging pain that still went on from his medicine injection hampered his concentration. He attempted to ignore the modest, burning pain that his mind constantly worried about, as he took in several, quiet breaths. He continued to move towards the direction where he first picked up the voices of others, as he attempted to look normal; despite having some parts of his body snugly bandaged.

Charles turned towards the Rockruff that bombarded him with questions, as he replied in a slow, but modest tone, "Okay... you're kinda like flooding me with questions here, so let's take it a bit slowly... I am going to the tour here; I was just a bit late since I had to get treated by the Nurse earlier. Also, I am kinda n- new since this is my first day here, even though it's a bit r- rough already. My name is C- Ch- Charles here, so what's y- your's?" He attempted to resist the urge to let his hasty habits get the better of him, as he took in a quiet breath after he finished speaking.

He tried his best efforts to look normal in front of the Rockruff, since he was afraid that the Rockruff would possibly laugh at him for looking rather awkward in a basic conversation. He quietly rubbed on his left arm in an attempt to soothe the still stinging pain that lingered on, as the flame on his tail nervously shook from his enlarging disquietude. He kept a straight, calm gaze towards the Rockruff; he attempted to maintain his cool in front of the Rockruff.

Proxy looked up ahead at the school. Anxiety surged through what would be a normal body, but instead was an abomination of pink goo-like substance. As he seemed to crawl into the school building, thoughts flooded the Ditto. It was his first day attending the school, and he was lost. The only location he knew how to get to was homeroom. Other students were taking a tour, yet he decided to explore the school alone. He had an outstanding photographic memory anyway, not like memorizing the locations would be an issue.

Flame quickly ran to the school saying. " I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" Flame quickly got to the school and climbing up the stairs as fat as he could. Once he got to the last step he triped and fell on the hard floor. " Owww!"