• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokeHigh (The Remake)

Aspen, assuming the assembly was over, looked back at the group that was being tormented by the jocks as well, offering the faintest hint of a smile before gathering her stuff and quickly leaving to find her dorm. She recalled Kaiju, who reluctantly obliged and disappeared into the Pokeball. She was rather unaware about what happened as she left.
"There she goes."
"Little bitch."
"Kinda hot, though."
"C'mon."
They seemed to converse among themselves for a brief period of time before all of them stood and followed.
She walked the halls, her hand grazing the rows and rows of simple blue lockers, when rapid footsteps interrupted her thoughts. She was just about to turn around, just a second too late, when she was slammed against the lockers.
It was an odd scene for her.
Pinned, up against a locker, a look of worry on her face with several jocks standing around her, one pressing her into the wall.
She gritted her teeth but said nothing as one of them leaned towards her ear.
"You're really going to regret talking back to us," he muttered gruffly. She grimaced.
"Am I, now?" she replied through clenched teeth, quickly looking around for an escape, when something upset her.
Something- definitely a hand- cupping her hip.
Now, Aspen wasn't the best at thinking things through, so what she did tended to be spur-of-the-moment. This was an excellent example.
Panicked, she reared up her leg and kneed him in the groin. He stumbled off, and she staggered backward, further into the lockers. She attempted to get away, but he quickly shoved her back by her shoulders.
Shit.
This wasn't going nearly as badass as she thought she would. In her head, she'd delivered swift vengeance and walked away victoriously, and that was not the case.

Lyle shrugged after a while, what would they do if he didn't get a group? He hated them, all of them. He hated the jocks that made fun of him, he hated the girl that sparked them, he hated the boy that stood beside him- they were all just strangers and he hated them. He groaned and reach his hands behind his head where they relaxed as Lyle walked down the hall with Riachu trailing him, the corridors were so quite, he liked them better than the auditorium. Suddenly though, the peace was disrupted. After several slams, Lyle fought his desire to walk away and let the curiosity guide him to the lockers.
"Oh-" Lyle paused at the scene, "Look who it is, my favorite group of kids." he sighed sarcastically. He cocked a brow at the girl, "Damn, you just don't know how to stay out of trouble." he then shrugged and began walking away. It wasn't his problem in the first place.
"Yeah, you and your rat go cry back to the auditorium- the girl is ours." one of the boys commented causing Lyle to pause. Lyle turned slowly to face the jocks with a newfound rage in his brilliantly blue eyes. "He's a mouse you idiot, and I pity you for ever thinking anyone is
yours." he scoffed before extending a single finger, and with that silent commanded Raichu hopped ahead of his trainer and used Thunder-Shock on the boys.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sergio saw that a girl, the one that the jocks were picking on pinned against the wall and a boy with a Raichu using thunder shock. He decided he saw enough of this crap and sent out his Combusken, he had the Fire/Fighting Pokemon use double kick on the jocks and then he extended the middle finger to all of them and hoped they something close to a brain cell to be able to underatand.

Aspen forced a grimace through a smile.
"Huh! I didn't realize, but... wow, I guess you're right!" she breathed sarcastically, looking at the situation with wide eyes. "I really can't stay out of trouble." she commented dryly, although it was obvious that she really did appreciate the help, because after they'd undergone a powerful Thundershock and a swift double kick, they were all groaning feebly, on the ground, clutching their appendages and stomachs in what she assumed to be pain.
The girl dismounted from her spot glued to the lockers, "accidentally" stepping on most, if not all the jocks on her way out.
"Hey, so- I, uh, I really do appreciate that. Uh, thank you. Both of you, actually." she glanced back at Sergio, and then to Lyle, who had a look of what looked like uncomfortable disgust in his eyes. "I- uh, I'm Aspen- not that it'll probably matter to you, considering it looks like you're about to strangle me," she stated simply, taking a cautious but microscopical step away from Lyle and the Raichu, and glanced at Sergio, "but maybe it'll be of more use to you. It was nice making your acquaintance in the midst of all this, but I really should be checking out the dorms. I wouldn't want to be stuck with someone who probably wants me dead." she looked back at Lyle for less than a second, before waving awkwardly and continuing on her way.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thank you, I grow tired of dealing with idiots every day, don't you. Of course I'm not calling any of you guys idiots." Sergio hoped that they understood what he was trying to say as he had a habit of confusing people. His Pichu came out of his pokeball and saw the Raichu that Lyle had. He tried to ride the Raichu before Sergio decided he should check out the dorms himself. The boy then put away his Pichu and left for the first one in sight.

Lyle patted Raichu nodding to the small creature before looking up at the girl, when the girl mentioned her name his expression didn't change much. Despite her rude comment Lyle almost had difficulty getting mad at her, sure she was an idiot- but she probably had more guts than most the other people in the school. He just scoffed at her and rolled his eyes when she spoke again, it was no use telling them his name. They would learn it eventually through the teachers, so why waste his breath explaining it to them? He listened to Sergio before rolling his eyes- everyone in this whole building, just needed to learn to keep their damn mouths shut. At sight of the Pichu though Lyle's gaze lightened slightly, he specialized in the electric mouse family and simply couldn't help but soften at the sight of one of them; especially the baby type of the bunch. Raichu stiffen at first contact before a grin spread across the pokemon's cheeks and he playfully began bucking around, Lyle glared at Raichu but didn't speak. Once Sergio had left Lyle looked down at Raichu, "I'm going to hate it here, no doubt." the trainer nodded with confidence before sighing and walking the opposite way to; nowhere in specific.

Amelia let out a little sigh when the assembly was over. She quickly made her way out of the auditorium and slipped into the hallway, going over to the lockers, wondering if she had one. "I sure hope so!" She exclaimed to herself happily, Rowlet getting a bit worried as there were too many people and returning itself. She found her locker and turned around to face it and open it when, mid-turn, she was shoved very forcefully into a boy's face. They both headbutt eachother and pulled their heads back, both clutching their foreheads in pain. A tall burly boy appeared and shoved them both away from eachother, smirking evilly. "Whoa, hottie, even if you're new, don't go around kissing people," The boy sneered right in Amelia's face.

She slowly stepped away, completely freaked out. The boy she'd just been shoved into looked like he was about to die out of embarrassment. Amelia panicked and quickly grabbed her backpack, swung it off her shoulder and smacked the bully right in the head with it, knocking him down with a grown as she sprinted away down the hallway. "Okay, this school sucks," She whimpered to herself as she turned a corner into another hallway. She had no idea where she was going. She just wanted to get away from the boy who'd just humiliated her and the boy she'd been shoved into. She ran into a girls bathroom, quickly slipping into a toilet cubicle and locking herself inside. She leaned against the wall for a minute, calming her freaked out self down. She was especially freaked and creeped out at the boy calling her a hottie. She was fifteen for goodness's sake. He looked to be eighteen, considering his height and burliness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan wheeled out of the auditorium when the assembly was finished, Lopunny hopping beside him. "Lets go find our locker," He told Lopunny with a smile, wheeling down a hallway and then taking a turn into another hallway. Having found the lockers, he wheeled down the hallway, looking at all the lockers to find his name. Lopunny sprinted ahead, speedily checking each locker. She found Dylan's in a matter of seconds, pointing to it and jumping up and down in front of it to signal she'd found it. "Great!" Dylan exclaimed happily, quickly wheeling over to where Lopunny was standing and opening his locker, taking the key for it and putting his school stuff in there before closing it and locking it.

He smiled up at Lopunny gratefully as he wheeled out of the locker hallway, wondering what to do next. "I guess we should go find our dorm," He murmured happily, wheeling down the hallway. Dylan didn't notice that a group of kids were secretly snickering at him as he wheeled down another hallway. "Little crippled nerd," One snorted as the whole group laughed. "Tell you what, lets:" Another boy started talking to the group as they watched Dylan wheel down the hallway, making up a plan to humiliate him. Dylan didn't notice them at all, but Lopunny heard whispering from them and turned her head, sending them a death glare. All this did was make the cruel gang of boys laugh even more though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy walked through the hallway, with Blue clinging onto his shoulder. It seemed that everywhere he walked, one group of students would be picking on another with cruel looks on their faces. He was trying to act tough, but even he was feeling a little scared.
"What the heck is going on here, Blue?" Billy asked his Minun quietly. A girl suddenly ran past him into the women's bathroom, tears in her eyes.
"This is bad..." Billy whispered. He could see groups of students glancing at him and whispering, so Billy forgot about finding a locker and decided to get the heck out of there. He walked down the hall, and saw another student on their own, a boy in a wheelchair with a Lopunny.
"Min, min." Blue encouraged her trainer. Billy glanced at the other groups of students and sighed, then walked up next to the student in the wheelchair.
"Hey." Billy said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sergio felt a little grin tug at the side of his face. He loved all kinds Pokemon, but he had a special place in his heart for baby Pokemon. He wanted to take out all of his Pokemon but he needed to wait until he found his dorm. He had spotted a girl headbutt a guy and another idiot making fun of them for it. The boy would have helped, but A. It wasn't his problem and B. If he did try to help he would likely have made the situation worse. He took out Pichu and Bulbasaur to help him search for his dorm and locker. Once they found it, the Pichu felt adventurous and found a Minun, and the baby pokemon left to interact with the other electric mouse. Sergio had to return his Bulbasaur and went over to associate with the Minun's trainer.

after the assembly was over, Jake quickly walked out with the other students bumping into every person, but soon made it out of the school. Jake sighed a bit before walking around the campus. after walking of what felt like hours(which was actually 15 minutes ) Jake found the dorms. he went inside, got his key and went up to the dorm room. when he walked inside he was so shocked on how nice the place was. it was super clean, had about 5 bedrooms, a decently sized kitchen and living room. Jake then went into one of the rooms and unpacked his stuff and looked at the slip of paper he got.

The girl had silently made her way to her dorm, opening the door and peeking inside. There was already someone inside, but she was so overwhelmed she felt like almost crying.
This, for sure, was a lot better than the grungy shack she'd been living in. It was so clean, and had a large kitchen, even a living room... And a hall with several doors that led to several rooms. She had to bite back something that tried to wheedle it's way out of her mouth- like a squeal or a shout or some other weird, delighted noise that she wouldn't like making.
She looked around the rooms, and quickly decided on the smallest room, which also happened to have the biggest window. She was grinning like a fool, thankfully in the solitude of her room where no one could see her.
Ah! Just the sound of that made her excited!
My room.
Already, she was planning things out.
She'd get a job for the weekends, so she could save up money to make it her own. Once she'd bought what she needed, she'd put..
The hammock can go there, and then I can buy a desk and put it there- No, wait! I can put the hammock high up, buy a ladder, and put the desk under there! And then I can have a bookshelf there...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Sergio found his locker he went to his newly assigned dorm. He let out his six Pokemon and saw Larvitar and Totodile having some kind of conversation while Bulbasaur and Pichu were play fighting, Eevee was sleeping and Combusken was watching over them as a protective figure. He wanted to think about the set up for his dorm but first he needed to know what roomate he would have. Sergio looked around the room and thought to himself, I think I may have a good time at this school, so long as I'm not paired up with some kind of braindead idiot.

The assembly was finnaly over,Noboru got out of there and started walking to his dorm.As he reached there,he really got surprised of how good the place was "Well,This isn't so bad as We thinked!" He said to his pokemon,quickly forgetting of the other peoples in the dorm.Noboru after entering in one of the dorms,unpacked his things and got out of his room

Aspen, who'd also conveniently forgotten about the existence of practically everyone else in the school, released her Pokemon as well. Garchomp took of most of the room, his broad shoulders evenly filling out. He ducked to avoid bumping his head on the ceiling. Glaceon and Altaria, however, fit with space to give.
Aspen opened her door to explore the dorm even further, her Pokemon shuffling out, and it was only then did she realize that this wasn't a personal apartment, but a school dorm.
"Kaiju. Aureole. Eira. Return," she whispered faintly, practically mortified as she came face to face with her new roommates. "Uh. Hi." she mumbled.

"Hey,I'm Noboru"Noboru said to Aspen a bit tired "Qui?" The Quilava looked to Aspen as he picked one of his trainer pokeball "Yeah,where are your pokemons?" Noboru asked to Aspen a bit curious of which type of pokemon it was the girl could have.His krookodile got out of his pokeball and got big part of the dorm space "Hey krookodile,I guess you cannot stay out of your pokeball here" Noboru said to his Krookodile,the krookodile glared at his trainer with a death stare.

"You're allowed to have them out. Mine just aren't good with people," she muttered stiffly, hauling her bag over her shoulder and slipping past him, roaming the halls in search for her locker. C76. Okay. The halls were beginning to look like labyrinths, layers and layers of the same cobalt blue blurring together to form one illusion. Maybe she was just getting dizzy.
She looked around, a bit puzzled. A31, A32...
Okay, so she was on the A hall. Like an idiot. She sighed, went two halls down, and quickly found her locker. She wheeled in the combination they gave her, set her own, and reluctantly set some of her stuff in it, shuffling through her back and quietly placing things in the little metal compartment.

Billy wandered through the halls, confused. Everyone had walked away some time ago, and he had lost track of the wheelchair boy with the Lopunny. There was still groups of students here and there, but he made sure to steer clear of them.
"This place is crazy, Blue. Not to mention, scary. It's way bigger than the trainer school in Hoenn." Billy said quietly to his Minun. It was obvious that he was lost. Billy turned the corner to find himself in the locker hallway again. Or was it a different hall?
"Great Arceus, it's like this place is designed to keep you from leaving." Billy muttered. He looked up to see a slightly familiar person at their locker. Oh, it was the bomber jacket Garchomp girl from before.
Well, it looks like in order to survive, you have to be in a group. Might as well try to make some friends. Billy walked up to the Garchomp girl, tapping her on the shoulder.
"Hey." He said.

Aspen flinched microscopically at the contact on her shoulder, spinning around with a clenched fist that almost made it to the stranger, but she stopped herself just before it happened.
Yes, Aspen! Very good first impression! Come a centimeter away from punching a potential friend in the face! You're doing great!
"Oh-! Wow, I- Sorry, I didn't mean to- I thought you were-" she started stumbling across her words, her face growing hot. "Sorry. I thought you were someone else." she mumbled, looking down at her shoes. Mentally, she was screaming at herself.
STOP STUTTERING YOU MORON.
KILL ME.
DEAR ARCEUS I WANT TO LEAVE.
I HATE IT HERE.
She swallowed past the lump that formed in her throat, officially wanting to die, but stayed rooted. Leaving a conversation would be an even worse second impression, she decided.

Billy flinched away from the punch, mentally smacking himself.
Oh, good job Goat, greet them with a tap on the shoulder in a freaky school. People in normal situations get freaked out by that! Of course it will work here!
"No, it's- it's okay. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's freaked out by this place." Billy said, trying to keep it normal. "Do you, ah, know how to get to the dorms?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sergio went outside of his dorm after his Pokemon got some time to breathe, he let Combusken stay out so he could walk around and have someone to talk with. He saw the same girl from the locker situation almost punch a guy who tapped her shoulder. The boy knew it wasn't his business to get involved with, but he hadn't known the guy who flinched and decided to talk to him. He waved over at the two and said, "Hey, how are you?" He knew how to start simple conversations and thusly was able to make friends easily.

Aspen pointed out in the direction Sergio had just come from.
"They're over there. Just be careful, you really ought make sure you're in a good dorm. Some of the people here..." she made a face, puffing her cheek out in annoyance, when Sergio came over, and, from what she guessed, was talking to her near-punch-victim, so she shut her locker and waved. "I really should get going.. I wonder if we have class today.." she mumbled, mainly to herself, and proceeded to punch his shoulder (a lot softer than she was about to punch his face), in a friendly way, before slinging her bag back over her shoulder and disappearing down the hall to escape the chaos.
She firmly decided to retreat to the courtyard (sorry if there isn't one :-: ), where she assumed nobody was, settling herself down on a small concrete bench, puffing out a sigh of relief. Her bright eyes, both of different colors, observed the area around her, a gentle breeze toying with strands of silver on her head.
"Kaiju, Eira. Aureole, come back out now." she muttered, and her Pokemon appeared beside her. Kaiju, the aforementioned Garchomp that had definitely made her recognizable, stood over her, in some weird protective big-brother way, looking around, but Eira and Aureole, the Glaceon and Altaria, settled at her feet for a nap. They were such sleepy creatures.

Last edited:
Billy watched the Garchomp girl walk off, then realized someone else was talking to him.
"Oh, hey." Billy said to the other student. He seemed familiar in some way, but Billy couldn't place it. "To tell you the truth, not very good. This school is seriously freaking me out."

Meanwhile, Blue decided to follow Aspen. For some reason, the Minun was curious about this trainer. Blue had just made it to the courtyard when Aspen let out her Pokemon. The Garchomp scared Blue, and the Minun quickly ducked behind a tree.

Amelia couldn't calm herself down inside the toilet cubicle, plus she was too scared to go back out. After another minute she bravely decided to go out of the toilet cubicle before taking a deep and walking out of the toilet cubicle, bumping into a girl. Her eyes widened in embarrassment and shock. She was about to apologise when the girl started talking. "I am not fine," She murmured miserably in response. "This school is terrible. I was just called a 'hottie' when I'm flipping fifteen and the guy just shoved me into somebody and acted like I was trying to kiss them," She ranted gloomily, clenching her fist aggressively, her angry side kicking in. "And I am going to punch them if they do something like that again!" She growled, not realising what she was saying until she calmed down. She widened her eyes in shock at what she was saying. "Um, never mind, bye!" She yelped as she quickly shoved open the toilet cubicle door and darted down the hallway, sprinting as fast as she could.

(Just gonna go with "Aspen went into the bathroom, bumped into Amelia, and then disappeared to the courtyard" :0)
Kaiju was quick to notice the smell of the little Cheering Pokemon, a low growl rumbling in the back of his throat. Aspen rolled her eyes, smacking him in the chest.
"Drop it, Shark." she grumbled, rolling her eyes with a faint grin on her face. She called him Shark sometimes, which pissed him off, hence her reason to do so. She clicked her tongue and pointed at the ground, where he reluctantly stooped down to, grunting in annoyance as he sat down, dust flying up around him. "Arceus, you're so dramatic." she muttered affectionately, patting his head. The Garchomp huffed as a way of showing his love. What a drama queen.
The girl chuckled and slowly reached into her bag, retrieving some sort of headphones and some sort of electronic device, and was quick to drown herself in music.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Combusken saw Blue run away and went to get her as he knew what worry his trainer would face. Sergio, in the other hand, was fairly confused at what just happened, he sighed and talked to the boy who was almost punched. "What about this school freaks you out. Personally, I'm ok with it so long as everyone in my school isn't annoying." Meanwhile when Combusken found Blue, he took the Minun back to her trainer. He thought that Aspen wouldn't notice seeing as she had some ear buds and was listening to music.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd? I get having a small group of jocks and bullies is something to be expected, but nearly everyone here is giving glares and making cruel comments. I just feel like there's something off here." Billy said. "And then there's the way this place is set up. It's like a maze in here!"

"He's not wrong." Said Clink Blank, a shy student, as he approached the group. He said it quietly though, not wanting to be noticed. A Zorua, Jolteon, and Mudkip trailed behind him. "Mudkip!" The Mud Fish squeaked. "I know... I'll try... But I'm not good around people. Especially girls." He said, hoping again not to get noticed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well people can be cruel, myself included." Sergio said while walking toward Billy and the new kid, "By the way, your Minun ran away looking for Aspen, fortunately Combusken brought her back and I think Pichu would like to meet the little cheering Pokemon." He let Pichu out and he started to tag Blue as if to say he wanted to play

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle into the school extremely late. When he got out the plane he had to book it, he had Lucario use extreme speed and Monferno use flame charge. They probably got in an hour late but hey it was a plane ride what do you expect. He had the principal explain everything that was explained in the auditorium, he was also given his lock, his locker number, and the lock combination. Lastly before he left he was told he was going to be the last guys dorm unless there was extra space in the other dorms.

The halls were practically a maze for experts. First thing he had to find is his locker, it was C36. The lockers were pretty nice for most part, he put everything he didn't need in locker (Aka everything XD). Including his backpack, class notebooks, and study books. Then he went to the dorms. Along the way he past two guys talking about how other people were highly cruel and doing things that were uncalled for. At last the dorm didn't take long to get to. He entered the dorm and it looked clean. The walls were white the floor made of good old red oak wood. There were 2 beds and 2 dressers. He unloaded his clothing into the dresser. Finally he put a picture of his family with his sceptile on his dresser. Then he turned around. "What do you guys think?" Kyle asked. Monferno showed him a thumbs up and Lucario smiled. "Great!" Kyle said.

Keimusho would have arrived at PokéHigh significantly late. Prior to his arrival he would be on a plane that would lead to as close to the school as possible. The plane ride took up a decent amount of , costing 5,000 and leaving 15,000 remaining. On his lap rested Hyperfly who was in deep sleep (his Trapinch) and within his hand was the purple colored pokéball that Hyperfly was caught in after he hatched. That was the moment when the plane's landing was announced. Keimusho would return Hyperfly to his pokéball not wishing to interrupt his sleep and also because Hyperfly walks rather sluggish at times. He took his bag out of plane and took the path toward the school.

By the time he had arrived he missed the announcement in the auditorium but he wandered around towards the dorms, seeing that class hasn't started yet. His steps made a noise that was almost like a clap due to geta that was on his feet. "I wonder what experiences me and Hyperfly will have at this school.", Keimusho thought to himself as he walked.