• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHigh ( The Roleplay)

Ok this is the roleplay, here is the discussion
https://pokecharms.com/threads/PokèHigh.16178/#post-434378.

After Jack woke up he did the necessary stuff that he usually does in the morning brush teeth, get dress,ect, once he did everything he needed he walk to school barely holding in his excitement. I can't wait to see my new school, i hope i make some new friends! Since Jack had some extra time before he had to go to class, he decided to wait in the front of the school to see the students.

Lucy was walking toward school. Her Braixen was walking on her left and Absol on her right side, while she was carrying her Eevee in her hands. "Soon we will arrive to the school." Lucy smiled to her Pokemon. Braixen and Eevee nodded happily and Absol only rolled his eyes and growled quietly. "Oh, c'mon boy, it won't be so bad." Lucy said and petted her Absol.

Kasper woke up and prepared himself for his first day of school. Sliding his leather jacket over his shoulder and stepping out into the cool morning air. Walking towards the school his hand slides to the poke balls clipped on his belt, the thought of his partners calming his rising nerves. Keeping his head down he keeps an eye out for other trainers as he approaches the school.

Jack starts to see trainers arrive, but before he could say Hi the school bell rang. Is it that time already? I need to get to class! Jack starts to run to class.

Kas looks up at the sound of the bell and shrugs debating on if he even wants to go to first period. Settling for arriving late he continues walking at a leasirly pace towards the school.

Lucy entered the classroom when bell rang. When she entered the classroom first she was just standing there like Spinda. "Hi..." Lucy said shyly and sat on her seat. Before class started she returned her Absol into his GreatBall. Her Eevee was sitting in her leap and Braixen sat on the chair next to Lucy.

The room is fairly full by the time Kasper arrives, most students having arrived on time for their first day off class. He smiles to the class, scratching the back of his head before scanning the room for an open seat in the back. Taking the one nearest to the window.

The teacher walk in and did Role Call and said everyones name to make sure they were here. Ok students since today is the first day of School you may explore and make your schedule.

Kasper tries to slip away from the crowd now bustling into the hallway. He heads toward the clubs section of the school

Arriving at the club area he searches for any Pokémon battle related clubs.

Last edited:
Khaya, having arrived before the bell to meet with her counselor, had already begun a self-guided tour of the school. She stands in the clubs section, conversing across a table adorned with a banner "Battle Club" for a rather self-explanatory club. A Purloin slumbers below the table, and a trainer stands with its Lucario behind it, addressing the few students gathered around.

Last edited:
Seeing the banner for the battle club Kasper makes his way over to the registration table brushing past a girl with red hair. Striking up conversation with the trainer at the table, the club manager, seemed eager to recruit new members informing kas that the club meets in the safari zone during club hours as opposed to the club room.

Khaya shifts to the side as a boy with blue hair brushes past her. She mutters a quiet, "Well excuse me," before listening to their conversation regarding location of meetings. Satisfied with the knowledge, she turns on her heel to glance around the area for anything that may pique her interest.

Jack sees the battle club and decided to sign up and listens to the Conversation between the club manager and herd Were the club would be meeting up at the Safari Zone.

Noticing that there was another boy listening to the battle club Kas turns to him and introduces himself "thinking of joining the battle club too? He asks "my names Kasper, I think I saw you in my class today"

Khaya turns at the sound of interactions, familiar names. "I saw your name on the roster, Kasper. My name's Stella. I saw yours, too, I presume?" she asks, directing her attention to the new trainer at the table.

"Not skipping, per se. Excused would be more appropriate." She grins at this. "Are you planning on joining?" Khaya's head gestures to the table.

She nods. "Naturally. Perhaps we'll get to battle each other. Be an interesting way to bond with peers as new as we are, hm?" At Jack's question, she nods. "Mhmm. Are you?"

"We don't exactly have to wait to battle, I was late to class so I didn't hear any of the rules. But we should go up on the roof and battle now " he grins.

An eyebrow raises. "Are you sure that's school policy? Hate to be getting chastised on my first day." However, her tone holds a teasing note to it, and the corner of her mouth is cocked.

Khaya laughs at that, nodding. "Fair. I'll leave it to you to explain that, then. I'm assuming you know the way to the roof? I've not explored very much."

At that not Kasper makes for the nearest door. Weaving his way through the crowds of students just now arriving at the club center. Once outside he calls Charizard from its pokeball. The large orange lizard roars as it stretches its wings. "You ready for a fight bud" Kasper asks his Pokémon as the two lock eyes "fly me up to the roof please Charizard"
Allowing his trainer onto his back Charizard flew up over the school landing on the roof. It was. Large flat concrete space surrounded by a tall green chainlink fence

A perfect place for a Pokémon battle.

Jack decides to go up to the roof and watch them battle, but as soon as he got on the roof he saw a trainer with a charizard fly up to the roof. Wow....

Rolling her eyes, Khaya follows after him, nodding a silent apology to Jack as she passes. Once outside, she releases her Altaria, gliding smoothly to the roof. By this point, a few lingering students outside have noticed the happenstance, but they merely continue about their day.

Khaya smirks. 'If you're so sure." She glances through her Poke.on, picks out two Pokeballs, and holds them in one hand. Her amused gaze rests on Kasper.

Pulling two pokeballs off his belt with one fluid motion he takes one in each hand, tossing them underarm into the air "Charizard, Sceptile! It's go time!" In a flash of red light the two large Pokémon materialize before him poised and ready.