• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh... Scared huh! Yeah, if I'm not scared when you Garchomp is about to destroy the classroom when it's not under your command, then I'm sure as crap not scared of it when it is under your control!" He said. Ashton threw out his Fletchling. It flew around; it was scoping its surroundings.

(hi, I dunno if this is that active anymore/if I'm too late, but I'll attempt to join anyways :v)
Full Name: Piper Smith
Nickname: Piper
Personality: Has anxiety problems, prefers not to be social or talk to strangers but once you get to know her she will completely warm up and feel comfortable. She absolutely adores every type of pokemon and her own. She'd probably be one of those people who'd pet and greet a pokemon before even saying hi to a trainer. She is very attached to her own pokemon. She gets decent grades in school, but gets really upset whenever they're unusually bad. She is fine with watching battling since it seems to make most pokemon happy.
Appearance: Medium brown short should-length hair, usually wears a very light blue sweatshirt with grey comfortable pants. Kinda skinny and pretty short for her age.
Likes: Pokemon, Art, Exploring with her pokemon, sketching unfamiliar pokemon
Dislikes: Bad trainers, Being in crowds, mean teachers, chaotic places.
Hobbies/Interests: Training and playing with her pokemon, studying, drawing
Pokémon: Felix(Male Shinx), Destiny(Female Absol), Faith(Female Notched-Ear Pichu/Gizamimi Pichu), Jet(Male Gabite)

Piper slumped onto the bench. The long walk she'd just had completely exhausted her. She took out her sketchbook and started scrolling through the sketches she'd attempted to do. Piper checked her watch. Great. She was already late to class! She quickly picked up Felix and ran to class as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Conner had looked over to see a girl with a Mudkip sit down next to him. While Conner was thinking of something to say, his Aipom went to see the Mudkip, hoping to play with it. "Pretty good battle,huh? Makes you want to participate doesn't it?" Conner finally asked the girl as he kept enjoying the battle.

Full Name: Max Racket
Nickname: Max
Personality: Not very social. He likes cool looking pokemon and the occasional cute ones as well. He seems weird at first but can be a great friend when you get to know him.
Appearance: Black hair, red t-shirt and black pants
Likes: TEPIG, fried torchic (or chicken if pokemon aren't foods here)
Dislikes: girliness, fennekin and school
Things Max likes to do: Evolve his pokemon, eat,
Pokémon he/she has: Oinky (Male Tepig), Leaf (Female Grotle), Chomp (Male Feraligatr) and Bolt (Male Electabuzz)

As Max walked into high school with Oinky on his shoulder he saw a girl running with her notebook and he wondered "Where was she going?" Max decided to follow her undercover.

Just before Max could follow her a boy came into school so he decided to greet him, after all even though he isn't social he needs some friends "Hey, my name's Max. I'm new here like you so wanna be friends?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Bio
Full Name: Ridley Miran
Nickname: None
Personality: Ridley has an…interesting taste in Pokemon. He seems to only use ones with certain gimmicks to them. He claims it makes battling more fun for him, but he rarely actually uses them in battle, preferring to watch people battle instead. He's a very passive individual, and often won't seek out social interaction by his own choice.
Appearance: Basically gen 5 psychic trainer in different clothes. Wears a black shirt, a purple Gengar jacket, white pants, and black sneakers.
Dislikes: Hot weather, plastic bags, unfriendly people
Things Ridley likes to do: Observe people, watch his Pokemon play, look at the night sky
Pokémon he has: Wobbufett, Spinda, Shedinja

Ridley walked through the gates with his Spinda in tow. He observed the people around him, smiling at all the people interacting. Spinda, being a dizzy panda boy, bumped into the person nearest to them, which happened to be Matt. Ridley saw this and walked over to him.
"Oh, I'm sorry about him. You know how Spinda can be, after all. Always, well, spinning. Apologies."

Full Name: Jacob Zergo Jameson
Nickname: JJ
Personality: Quite shy, quiet and energetic
Appearance: Brown ruffled hair, ultramarine eyes, grey hoodie, blue t-shirt, black jeans, white shoes
Dislikes: Bullies (he gets confident when people bully others.)
Things Jacob likes to do: Battle others and trade knowledge
Pokémon he has:

Name: Gengar
Moves: Shadow Ball, Phantom Force, Ice Punch, Night Shade

Gengar's ice cold body woke Jacob up.

He was already dressed, as he wanted to get to school early. Eating food, he went to school with Gengar.

Status
Not open for further replies.