• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters 4: One more try

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The Alola region is in Chaos from the emergence of something that spread through the region quickly. People changing into human Pokemon hybrids! No official count has come out with numbers or potential causes. Some have hidden themselves inside their homes in fear of changing, while others keep as far away from Pokehumans on the streets and in the stores, while still others have begun to see these hybrids as Rabid, beneath them, and/or something to be caged for the sake of society. Travel in and out of Alola has been banned, with this event being the subject of news the world over. Most schools and workplaces have asked changed individuals to stay home while this situation is being solved.

Two months after the start of this issue, an announcement is being made in Heahea city is being made pertaining to Pokehumans, many all over the region are coming to hear the news, with hopes of this whole pandemic being solved.

Disscusion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehuman-encounters-4-one-more-try.28762/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eli sat at a table outside a restaurant, staring at his hands as he rolled a coin between his fingers through his lowered sunglasses, a bottle held in one of his ribbons. He placed the coin back on the table and took a drink from his bottle. He had taken an interview with the local Pokemon Daycare. The man their glared at him the whole time, but the lady had told him that they really like him, and would get back to him soon about the job. Probably was not going to happen. He turned his gaze to the tables around him, all full except for his own table, as while the restaurant was right next to the place where the announcement was going to take place, no one seemed to dare sit with him. He returned to his thought as he picked up the coin and began playing with it once more.

Lilian was walking out the door to the restaurant she worked at, she was required to wear a mask and gloves, and she was replaced by another server if anyone asked, but she still got to work. Didn't help that some of the tables neared her height now. She folded her apron in her bag and counted her change before walking down the street. She had counted the time between her shift and the announcement to know that she was in no hurry to arrive, she might even have time to chat around before it happened.

Last edited:
Sara was sitting on some rocks watching Shiro frolic in the surf of Heahea beach. It was weird to see a Charizard of all Pokemon playing in the water but as long as Shiro was happy so was she. At least, that is what she would tell herself. Truth be told, she was actually feeling a little homesick, having been away from Cerulean City for more than a year now. She actually would have been home by now if travel from Alola was not restricted two months ago, due to the appearance of the pokehumans, herself included. As a matter of fact, there was actually supposed to be an announcement in the city and it was about time for her to start heading over. With that in mind the Persian woman called over to her Charizard. "Shiro, come on! It's time to go!" With a sound like a whine, the white Charizard ran over to Sara, tapping the button on her PokeBall when she got to her. With that taken care of, Sara began making her way back to and through the city.

Last edited:
A few days prior to the event at Heahea City, Lumi learned about the event at Huahua. The icy Vupix young woman was worried for her sister. Just a few days ago, she locked herself away from everyone, except for her, of course. It was heartbreaking, to say the least, her sister so enthusiastic and knowing absolutely everyone to suddenly become shut away and all her emotions seemingly sapped from her. Lumi would do just about anything to help her sister. She just didn't know where to start, especially since Lumi was even further away from Eyna's so-called "friends."

People gave her weary or disgusted looks as she passed. Lumi was starting to get used to it though. She wasn't the popular one of the two sisters, though she hated the look of scorn people gave her. It wasn't her fault she became half Alolan Vulpix. She didn't ask for it either. And she hadn't changed all that much, except for her desire to be cold, and her being slightly more willing to eat her foods under-cooked. Especially if they were cold. Delicious. Her tails twitched at the thought, Lumi suppressing a wag that she felt. Oh! And her nice new pair of snow-white ears, curly white hair with some fur, and matching six tails. She honestly thought she wasn't that disgusting. Lumi was still very much an omnivore, though, just like the Vulpix that live at Lanakila. It wasn't like she was a monster that everyone thought she was.

Lumi made it to her family home. The Vulpix woman put on a mask and gloves, something her mother required the whole house to do while in the "shared areas," which meant everywhere except for her and Enya's room, basically. Her mother wasn't mean to her, per se. She just... was paranoid and thought that Lumi and Enya would turn her into a Pokehuman too. Lumi entered the house, closing the door behind her. Her mom glanced at her before immediately putting on a mask herself. "Welcome home, dear." Lumi smiled at her mother, though it couldn't be seen through the fabric covering the lower part of her face. Her tails gave a small wag though, signifying enough that she did appreciate the gesture. She just wished that she could, well, go back to how things used to be.

"Do you think it's fine if we go to Heahea? Eyna and I. There is an event for Pokehumans, and I want to go. Since, well..." Lumi trailed off, not needing to say more due to how many non-Pokehumans treat her.

Sympathy filled the mother's eyes. She liked to keep a track of where her daughters were at. After all, the world was a dangerous place, especially now that they were Pokehumans. She hated the thought of her babies being beaten up over some changes they had no control over, so she hated the idea of them going to another island. However, they would be together, and the event was for Pokehumans. Surely it was somewhat safe. Besides, the two were going to be adults in a little less than a year. While Lumi asked for permission, it was probably more along the lines of politely alerting her that they were going to be going, though Lumi wouldn't go even if she was desperate if she said no. Lumi hated trouble. The mother sighed. "Of course." Lumi's multiple tails wagged. "But, you must alert me if something happens. And if you're careful!"

"Of course! I'm going to tell Eyna." Lumi disappeared further into the house, towards her sister's room.

Eyna sat on her bed, looking out the window. Oh! How she wished she could go out there and hang out with her friends. She always had fun with them, just hanging out and doing things. Random stuff that would make Lumi look at her like she had three heads and seven eyes. That was why Lumi didn't hang out with her main group of friends as they were a bit much for her. Especially the parties. Eyna knew she would be in a lot of trouble if her mom found out about those parties. But then again, she wasn't going to find out any time soon since she was cursed to be a Pokehuman. Her friends had blocked her once she became a Pokehuman, and she couldn't blame them.

She hated the red curls that fell into her face. She hated the ears that were folded back on her head. She hated her brown eyes, which were formerly grey. And she especially hated her six curly tails that practically tore a hole in her shorts when she first got it. And she hated being a Pokehuman. If only... if only she was a normal human once more.

Her door creaked open, Lumi's pale face peering in at her. She wondered how her sister could be hardly changed at all by becoming a Pokehuman. No, she took that back. Her sister was cuter as a Pokehuman, like a Skitty or a Rockruff. Lumi closed the door behind her and removed the mask and gloves, storing them in her jacket. Her pale blue eyes glistened. "Why is it so hot in here? It's like you want to turn your room into a live volcano." Eyna gave a small smile before giving a sigh. Lumi frowned. "Come on, not even a chuckle? Eyna, I'm really worried about you."

The fire-type sister shook her head. "You shouldn't be. I'm a Pokehuman, little more than an animal."

Lumi narrowed her eyes. "Little more than an animal because you're a Pokehuman? You realize I'm a Pokehuman too, right? Am I a little more than an animal?"

"Of course not!"

Lumi put a comforting hand on Eyna's shoulder. "Than neither are you." The ice-type sister gave a sigh, "Look, I've been very worried for you since what happened with them. I recently found out about an event at Heahea for Pokehumans, and I think we should go." She nudged her with her elbow. "Come on. It'll be good for you."

Eyna's brown eyes met Lumi's before she gave a bitter laugh. "Lumi making decisions for the two of us. I never thought I would live to see the day."

"Well, I got to make it up to my twin-"

"Older."

Lumi gave an exasperated sigh and rolled her eyes. "My older twin somehow."

Eyna gave a small smirk, nudging Lumi with her elbow. "Wasn't that hard, now was it?"

Lumi shook her head before getting up to leave. Eyna kept her smile up until Lumi shut the door behind her. Best not to worry her any more than she had. After all, she wanted Lumi to be as happy as she could be.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
The trip to Heahea was uneventful. Other than the harsh glares the duo got, but that was normal at this rate. Unfortunate, but normal. Lumi was excited, to say the least. Was someone finally going to speak up for the Pokehumans? Was there some sort of thing that can turn them back? Eyna really needed that. Or maybe there were going to be laws to help the Pokehumans have a better life! Lumi could hardly wait for the good news.

Eyna, on the other hand, was not looking forward to this at all. She already knew she was part of the worst creatures ever. She already knew that she and the other Pokehumans were little more than rabid animals. She didn't exactly hold pride in what she was. The night before, one of her friends unblocked her and gave her many anti-Pokehuman messages. She had to agree with her friend. After all, she knew as a Pokehuman, she was a diseased animal carrying Alola's demise. Those who didn't realize that were idiots. "So where are we going to sit."

Eyna looked over a Lumi, who stole her attention away. "Huh?"

"For lunch. Where should we go to eat and where should we sit. There is the restaurant from last time. I thought that place was good."

Eyna narrowed her eyes. "The one with the employee that turned us?"

"You're talking like she is a vampire of some sort," Lumi laughed. "Becoming a Pokehuman isn't a disease. What would the goal of the bacteria or virus be if that were the case? And symptoms are usually caused by the body fighting off the disease, so why would we just turn into half-Pokemon hybrids.
"Besides, we're already Pokehumans, so even if it were a disease, we can't be infected again."

Although Eyna didn't agree with Lumi, she couldn't fault her logic over being infected again.

Lumi led the way to the restaurant in question. However, all the tables were taken. Most of the chairs too. She frowned, crossing her arms. "Well. This stinks."

Eyna rolled her eyes. "We'll just find another restaurant. It isn't that bad."

Lumi looked at her. "But will they be Pokehuman friendly?" Eyna was silent. "Besides, there are open seats." She motioned to the table with a singular Sylveon Pokehuman. "Maybe he'll be nice and let us sit with him."

Eyna gave her a funny look. "He?"

"Sylveon is eighty-seven point five percent male," Lumi said mater-of-factly.

The older twin rolled her eyes. "Look, are we sure we want to associate ourselves with another Pokehuman."

Lumi rose a brow. "Look, I don't like associating myself with other people in general. I get anxious when I do, but I do it anyway. Let's just sit down. Maybe he's nice."

Eyna tried to protest, but Lumi had already walked off and sat down next to the Sylveon Pokehuman. With a grumble, Enya joined her.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
The green haired Edward was lucky to be able to sit outside the restaurant and drink his Lemonade. The place became overcrowded real quick. Edward had begun to think about his home. If anyone were to ask him about his home, he would feel a bit home sick. He missed being in Lumiose City sometimes. But being out more was a better benefit for Edward. He looked around and decided to hop on his phone. Scrolling through articles about Alola. Thinking about how long he was going to have to go without seeing his parents again.

That was, until thinking about his predicament. ‘Why did I ever think coming here for vacation would be a good idea. My career is potentially in shambles now because of this.’ Edward thought about it stressing out a slight bit.

Quickly checking the time on his phone. He still was making good time. He thought about what had happened days prior. Back when people asked for photographs and autographs. Still surprised him that people in Alola had known about him. But then blacked out. He still couldn’t figure out what had caused it.
(@The Dark Fairy )

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli’s eyes jumped up to the two that sat down at the table, not having expected any company. He held the coin in his right hand, rotating it in his fingers. He studied them for a moment in silence before speaking to them “You two off to see the show as well?” He asked.

A waiter came by the table, a normal human in gloves and a mask. He slid a steak to Eli, along with a glass of water. The waiter looked at the two newcomers “Are they with you Eli?”

Eli looked away from the twins momentarily to address the waiter “No, I can’t really afford to pay for more than myself.”

The waiter nodded, turning to the twins “Do you two know what you want?”(NPC, you can control him @ThePlayfulFox)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"Are we there yet Florent?" Leihana complained to her trainer, "I'm exhausted..." she added.
"Almost, we are very close" Florent replied back calmly, carrying a small hoppip between his arms while looking at his comfey that floated near his shoulder.
"But we have been walking for 6 hours..." Leihana continued to complain.
"It's worth it though. Who knows what will they say in the announcement, maybe they even found a cure to those symptoms and we could get closer to our dream garden again" the leafeon pokehuman said and stopped in place for a second. "We are here!" he said.

Looking around the town, it was flooded with both humans and pokehumans.
People kept glaring at him throughout his way to the announcement place, some were concered and probably afraid for their own safety while others were full of hatred towards him for being a rabid pokehuman.
One or two even started laughing at the half leafeon as if they were better and he is just a rotten animal.
"Jeez, what is wrong with them? They are acting like you are some kind of a wild monster" Leihana said with anger, but Florent couldn't care less about their behavior and just continued walking. Thoughts still went on his mind on whetever he likes being a pokehuman or not.
On one hand he enjoys being able to understand flower and plants even better by living their life, by having special powers and being able to communicate with his pokemons with actual talks. From him being a half plant and using the sunlight to get energy instead of just eating, he came to appreciate the hot sun a lot more and understand a lot of new things at life.
On the other hand he is being hated by everyone and getting further from achieving his dream. But it will all work out in the end hopefully. Those thoughts filled the leafeon pokehuman until he and his pokemons reached the destination, seeing that the announcement haven't started yet.

"It looks like we are still early, maybe we could eat somewhere? I think there is a restaurant nearby" the Leafeon pokehuman said and the Hoppip in his arms jumped from excitement just by the thought of eating.
Florent tried to remember the last time he ate at a restaurant, going back the last time he ate at a restaurant, or even just ate some fast food was... Around 11 months ago, which was quite normal for the Leafeon pokehuman as he preferred eating much simpler things. Today is an exception though.
His thought was cut short by his Comfey's complains. "Let's just hope that this restaurant is going to be nice to us" Leihana said angrily, as she was still furious at those annoying people earlier.
"I am sure it will be fine" Florent replied back and headed to find a sit at the restaurant.

Looking at the tables around the restaurant, they were all full except for one with a Sylveon, Kantonian Vulpix and an Alolan Vulpix pokehumans. Florent decided to join them. He returned his Comfey to her heal ball, telling her that he will sent her out again when the food will be ready before approaching the group.
"Hello there, mind if I join you?" the half leafeon said in a friendly manner and immediately sat down before getting an answer. "I assume you are here for the announcement as well, right?" he asked the three other pokehumans.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Edward finished his lemonade and in perfect timing. A waiter had arrived to Edward’s table. A normal human. “Do you need anything else?” The waiter commented. “No, thank you.” Edward responded and smiled slightly. He paid for his lemonade with an extra tip as well to the server. The waiter smiled slightly taking the money and walking away.

Edward grabbed this things and headed towards the spot. But, something caught his eye instead. A group of pokehumans. A sylveon, Leafeon, Kantonian vulpix, and what Edward had assumed to be a Alolan Vulpix. “Finally, people who are similar in my situation.” Edward spoke under his breath.

Edward walked over and looked at the group. “Excuse me if I may. I just got done here. I was wondering if I can join you all until the announcement occurs?” Edward asked politely.
(@The Dark Fairy @ThePlayfulFox @Magic Sparkle )

Having entered the city limits, Sara was slightly more irate than she was earlier. The reason; a human male had thrown a PokeBall at her while she was on her way then mocked her appearance when she swatted it away. It took all of her self-control not to extend her claws and attack him. Last thing she wanted was to justify all of the accusations and slander she and her fellow pokehumans endured already. Instead, she just continued on her path towards the area where the announcement was going to take place.
From what she had seen, regarding other pokehumans' appearances, she was actually much closer to being a Pokemon than others, the only things left over from her human form being her arms, hair, torso, and her ability to stand upright. She was actually more annoyed that she could not wear her usual wardrobe anymore thanks to her fur. Back then, she would wear sandals, shorts, and t-shirts. These days, it was bare paws, short shorts, and bikini tops so her fur could breathe. On the one hand, it did not cover much but on the other it was actually a lot cheaper.
As she walked down the road, most humans avoiding her like the plague as she went on her way, she was not paying attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into a very short pokehuman.
"Oof!" Looking at who she tripped over, she saw what looked to be a Scorbunny girl on the ground. "Sorry! I didn't see you. Are you alright?"
(@The Dark Fairy )

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at Florent and Edward as they came to sit down, staring for a moment before speaking, amusement evident in his voice “The state of the world now a days, a guy can’t even wallow in self pity on his own.” He gave a small smile and a chuckle before gesturing to the open seats “Go ahead, almost like I was saving them for you with my presence.” He would then pick up his knife and fork to start work on his steak, asking one question before actually eating.

Lilian was walking and thinking about he event when she was kicked, though not out of malice it seemed, it still hurt a good deal. She grabbed her side she looked up to see a very furry Persian Pokehuman “Its fine, I’m sure you didn’t mean it.” She tried to straiten out, but winced “I’m sure it’s just a bruise.”

MarcelGalliard790

Edward took a seat at the table. “Thank you so much.” Edward told the sylveon as he took a seat. “I suppose that next are introductions.” Edward commented as he cleared his throat. “My name is Edward. Edward Camphier. I had hoped for this to be a nice vacation for me but. It went poorly. I come from the Kalos region. I’m kind of a big shot there.” Edward explained to the group. “Oh! I noticed your Pokémon.” Edward turned his attention to Florent. “Here are mine.”

Edward pulled two pokeballs out and pressed the button on the front. Out of the two came a Bisharp with a red scarf, and a weird armored Pokémon. “This is Galland, my Bisharp, and this is Lancelot.” Edward turned before doing a little gesture to the Pokémon to tell him to take the helmet off.

After removing the helmet, the armored mon was revealed to be a Gallade. “Lancelot is my partner Pokémon. I had him since I was 3 years old. Kinda weird how time flies past so quickly. Y’know.” Edward commented a bit shyly.
(@The Dark Fairy @Magic Sparkle @ThePlayfulFox )

At her feet Apples trotted, deftly weaving around the legs of the gathering crowd- Penelope let her do as she liked. Unlike many others, judgemental gazes rolled right off of the girl's shoulders, having received them her whole life for her alternative manner- mostly from a disapproving, barely-there mother. A sigh pulled, pushed, her breath cold in comparison to the humid air, made denser by the vast populace gathered to hear this... announcement. Sapphire eyes framed by blood sank to her nails, looking past the pin-feathers upon her face- she swore, they grew more talon-like by the day.

A restaurant caught her eye, near to where this gathering was meant to commence- a group sat conversing outside, all of them suffering from her same ailment. Still, none looked half as haunted as she- and Penelope doubted they would have much interest in talking to her. The peck of hunger gnawed at her stomach, and as a whistle filtered through her lips to call over Apples, who then wound a vine-like trail up to her shoulder, blue eyes befell the menu. Made-newly-sharp eyes tracked across each word... whatever was the cheapest would do. She hadn't much change in her pocket.

Plodding over to a different table just beside the other group, she sat in a rather ungainly fashion, side-eyeing the glint of glass lit by sunlight. In a deft movement, the salt-shaker from her own table was slipped into her bag- nonchalantly, as if it had never happened, Penelope began to peruse the menu.

Magic Sparkle

Florent looked at the Gallade and the Bisharp before turning to their green haired trainer. "Nice to meet you bud. you and your pokemons!" the leafeon pokehuman said in their usual friendly manner before turning his attention to the whole group.
"Perhaps I should introduce myself as well in our little squad" he declared with a rather excited tone.

"First of all, my name is Florent and I came here from the sinnoh region. I am a gardener, even though right now I am more of a farmer. But that will change very soon when this whole mess will be cleared up" Florent said and turned his head to the hoppip that was sleeping on his knees.
"This little one is Hopcheer, my Hoppip. He hatched not long ago so I am not keeping it inside his pokeball. He should see our wide world after all" he then took out a heal ball from his pocket and send out a Comfey, which looked around with a few questions on her mind.
"And this is my partner, Leyhana the Comfey! We have been best buddies for seven years, and we are going to fulfill our dream together!" The half plant said, getting full of excitment for a sec with his thought on his dream garden. He immediately calmed down and looked at the sylveon pokehuman and the two different vulpix pokehumans, "so what about you three?" the half plant asked, hoping to know more about his new friends.
It looked like the announcement was going to start very soon though.

Lawrence and Agnes sat at a table, a pair of spicy malasadas in front of each of them. For Lawrence, it looked as if it was the first edible thing he’d eaten in days. Agnes, however, adopted an expression that looked like she’d expected to like it, and tried to convince herself that it was good—but couldn’t. Lawrence noticed, looking over with a confused expression. “I thought you liked spicy food,” he said.

“Not anymore, I guess,” Agnes responded, putting a half-eaten malasada down and looking around. There were a lot more here now than when the two arrived, most of whom seemed as unfortunate as they were. She wondered what the occasion was, and why her brother abruptly decided the two of them should go as well. “Was there a reason you brought us here?” she eventually asked her brother. They got by without going outside ever since news of hybrids first broke, and it seemed odd for them to break that streak just to eat out.

“Yeah,” Lawrence replied, looking around. “There’s supposed to be a big thing here soon. For people like us.”

“Whatever the big thing is, couldn’t we just… find out at home?”

Lawrence sighed, as if preparing to rip off a bandage. While he was half-interested in what was supposed to happen soon, the main incentive to get out of the house was much more trivial. “Agnes, I’m sorry, but…” he shook his head, “...You need to stop trying to cook lunch with your wand. You keep burning it, and it’s always way too dry. I’m always afraid you’ll start a fire.”

Agnes grinned, seemingly unfazed. "It always tastes fine to me. Maybe you should cook your own food."

He shook his head. “Just… don’t burn the house down! We have enough to explain to dad.”

“The more I do it, the less likely that’ll happen,” she replied, in a matter-of-fact tone that implied she had the conversation before. She looked uneasy, though; She was reminded that they couldn’t hide their faces from their father forever, and that the time before he could come home would likely far outpace the time before they could be human again. It was something the two tried their best to ignore, yet couldn’t help being reminded of.

As Lawrence continued eating, she glanced around at nearby tables: other Pokehumans introducing themselves, apologizing to one another, sitting alone; and humans, both working and idle, looking like they wished to be somewhere else. Her attention was eventually brought back to Lawrence, who had finished his malasadas and began talking. “I was reading something the other day,” he began. “Apparently there was once some kind of colony on this island, over a hundred years ago.”

Agnes looked at him, confused at what he meant. “Mhm. That’s… obvious?”

“Yeah, but it was a special kind of colony. For people with a disease they couldn’t cure. They basically took anyone who had it and moved them there. To help prevent it from spreading.”

Agnes’s brow furrowed. “Did it work?”

“They kept it around for a while, so.. maybe it did?”

A pause. They both seemed to be mulling over the same question, but neither felt like asking the other. It was a stupid question, anyway.

MarcelGalliard790

Edward wanted to add a little more about himself to the group. He still had some time, but not much so he had to hurry up. “If I may. Florent. I also had kind of a profession before I came here.” Edward spoke before slightly blushing a little. “I make trainer pr videos. I was really well known for them back at home. But when I came here, I was surprised that there were some people who recognized me.” Edward smiled a slight bit.

“This was supposed to be a peaceful vacation, but things went wrong and now. I’m in this situation. I hope that the announcement gives good news so I can have a chance to go home.” Edward commented, feeling more homesick after saying the last sentence.

A hand landed on his shoulder, It was Lancelot’s hand. “It will be alright, Master Edward. We will find a way to get you home. No matter the outcome of this announcement.” Lancelot spoke calmly with a small smile on his face.
(@Magic Sparkle @The Dark Fairy @ThePlayfulFox )

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli listened to the others, pulling a Pokeball from his belt after Edward had, realising Veon. Veon propper herself up on the table from a chair and looked around. "Hello! Does anyone have spare food?"

Eli swatted Veons ear as he looked back up. "This is Veon, my partner Pokemon and emotional support." He then gestured to himself "I am Eli, I came her just a bit before this whole situation, actually moving here to live in the Alola region." He sighed "I was getting hired for a good paying job, and when this thing hit, they sent me away. Ever since, I've been living on my emergency fund and struggling to find a minimum wage job." He looked up towards the stage on which they would begin the announcement "I just hope that whatever it is helps me back into a job."

Eli looked at Florent as she addressed him "They aren't with me actually"

Veon rubbed up against Eli to help comfort him, with Eli reaching down to pet her. "It won't be long until the, ah, thing starts actually. Would you all like to go as a group? Like my Pa said to me all the time, no point being alone if you don't have to be." He gave a tired, though happy smile. Clearly the conversation, short as it had been since it started was doing him good.

Eyna narrowed her eyes at the slowly gathering Pokehumans. She already didn't like that she was practically forced to sit next to one, but now they were slowly growing in numbers. If she didn't watch it, normal humans might think that Pokehumans gather in packs like wild animals. It made her blood boil. She did not want to be associated with other Pokehumans, except for Lumi. Lumi was amazing. Lumi was the only good Pokehuman, in her opinion. She wanted a cure. She wanted to be normal. She didn't want to be a freak surrounded by a freakshow. She crossed her arms and looked away, trying not to involve herself with the other Pokehumans.

Lumi smiled at the waiter. "Can we just have the menus, please? We've only been here once before, and I'm afraid I don't remember what dish I had last time was. Sorry, ma'am." She turned to the other Pokehumans, glancing at her sister before sighing. "He's right. Uh, Eli is anyway. My sister and I sat down here after Eli got his meal." She smiled. "Anyway, I am Lumi, and my sister is Eyna." She looked between the three strangers and felt more and more nervous. Usually, Eyna talked. Usually, she was the quiet one. How did their roles reverse so drastically? She gave a chuckle. "We don't have jobs, you see. We were going to school. Until we were kicked out for being a Pokehuman..." She smiled at Eli's suggestion. "I think Eyna and I can agree that that, right?" She turned to her sister, who grunted in response. "Uh, sorry. She's taking becoming a Pokehuman very hard. Emotionally, I mean. She hasn't been herself since the transformation..."

MarcelGalliard790

Edward smiled a little bit. “I wouldn’t mind going as a group.” Edward commented before turning to his other two Pokémon. Lancelot nodded in agreement. “It is never a bad idea to go in a group.” Lancelot spoke with a small smile. Edward was more optimistic about the group now. He turned to Galland next. “Galland. What about you?”

Tch. Fine. I’ll go.” Galland spoke, a bit of his defiance kicking in. “That’s the spirit Galland!” Lancelot commented after Galland spoke. Galland would quickly look away afterwards. “But we must be careful. Knowing people, After the treatment you all have received, depending on what happens…There might be a less than calm outcome from this.” Galland spoke with a bit of caution after Lancelot’s comment.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Lumi, his hand on his Pokémon, his face conveying the more cynical half of the man "Its not that hard to see why honestly, don't personally see it the same way, but..." He waved around to the surrounding area "Not like life has gotten easier for anyone in the last two months." He sighed "Though I haven't really had the time to think about the, ah, morality or long term ramifications of this whole thing, I've been more focused on getting on without an income." Veon crawled into Eli's lap.

Not to far from the restaurant most of the cast was sat at, a robotic feminine voice could be heard "Mr. Menetiras announcement is to begin in thirty minutes, please make your way to the city square if you wish to hear the announcement." This message was repeated two more times before falling silent.

Eli checked the clock on a nearby wall "Well, if we want anything resembling decent spots, we are probably to late, but we ought to get moving." He spoke to the group, picking Veon up in his arms as he stood.

MarcelGalliard790

Edward nodded. “Indeed. Let’s get going.” Edward spoke and stood up. Lancelot and a Galland were ready to go. “Let’s hope for a cure, or something similar to it.” Lancelot commented. Edward began to walk away. Lancelot and Galland slowly followed in suit. “Come on. Let’s go get some decent spots.” Edward called to the group.

Magic Sparkle

Florent looked at everyone, "We would happily join you all, right Leyhana?" he said and stood up as well, picking up his small hoppip who just woke up and looked around curiously.
"But what about the food? What did you order for us to eat?" Leihana asked her trainer with a bit of hope, wondering about the food was was supposedly promised to her.
"I... Actually forgot. It doesn't seem like we have enough time to order now though, so we will just eat here another time. Or even after the announcement" the leafeon pokehuman answered back calmly.
"But... But..." the comfey couldn't even finish her sentence from the amount of disappointment she felt at that moment.
"If you want I still have some berries in my bag" Florent said and turned his attention back at the group. "Hopefully we will find a good spot to watch the announcement, so shall we get going?" he called out cheerfully.

Having heard the mechanical voice, Sara wasted no time letting Shiro out of her PokeBall and seating the girl and herself on her back. "Alright Shiro let's get a spot at the square!"
Sara was never too keen on letting Shiro out in a crowded place most of the time, but she had to admit that Shiro's size was an excellent deterrent to those with less than favorable intentions towards her. Of course, Shiro's idea of a good spot was on the roof of a building overlooking the town square.
"Is this good enough Sara?" Shiro glanced back at Sara, hoping for her approval, finally noticing someone else on her back. "And who's this?"
Sara sighed, holding her head as she replied, "Yes, Shiro. This will work. And to be honest, I still haven't caught her name yet either."
(@The Dark Fairy )

MarcelGalliard790

Edward was waiting for the rest of the group to come along. Galland noticed a couple of dirty glares shot at Edward. “One of these days. Just one of these days.” Galland spoke gritting his teeth. Lancelot was slightly confused, but he knew it was probably just Galland’s defiance kicking in. “Calm down Galland. It will be alright. We just have to hope. If the announcement is something good, we’ll be one step closer to home.” Lancelot told Galland as he looked around.
(Filler but still.
@The Dark Fairy @ThePlayfulFox @Magic Sparkle )

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lillian allowed herself to be picked up, looking up at the Pokehuman that gave her a ride “I’m sorry, my name is Lilian, thanks for the ride!”

Eli lead the group to the town square, which actually was not that crowded due to most non-Pokehumans being afraid to show up, and many Pokehuamsnbeing to embarrassed to. The group was able to get up near the front where the speaker was about to start
(I’ll put the announcement in my next post)

MarcelGalliard790

Edward noted the lack of people in the twin square. “Man. Talk about an easy spot. So much for worrying about no room.” Edward commented with a slight smile and looked at his two Pokémon. They seem somewhat calm about the situation. Much like Edward, Lancelot was hoping that this would be the ticket to home. He walked forward to his trainer. Galland slowly followed afterwards.

The two peered onto the stage. Galland was less than hopeful about the potential outcome of the announcement. ‘Would It even make a difference to announce to such a small group? They all just want our normal lives back.’ Galland thought to himself as he crossed his arms, awaiting the incoming speech.
(@Magic Sparkle @ThePlayfulFox If you guys want to wrap up before @The Dark Fairy starts the announcement.)
(Extra tags for the others @Peroxide01 @waluigipinball @Draco Nightshade )

Looking down from their perch, Sara noticed a considerable lack of people in the town square below. As far as she could tell, the square was a little less than half full. Seeing as there was a lot of space available Sara tapped Shiro on her neck getting her attention. "What's up Sara?" Shiro turned her neck so she was looking at her trainer again, a questioning look on her face.
"Come on Shiro, let's get down from here, Lilian hang on."
With a sigh and a single flap from her wings, Shiro glided down to a clearing wide enough for her to comfortably lay down after landing.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Edward noted the arrival of two other pokehumans. One had traits of a Scorbunny, the other, he couldn’t really tell from where he was. ‘The more the merrier.’ Edward through with a slight bit of optimism. ‘This can potentially be my ticket home. And I can finally see my parents again.’ Edward thought to himself as he looked up to the stage and where the speech would take place.
(@Draco Nightshade @The Dark Fairy you’re all good to go from me. )

Feathered features found the sought-after area, the gathering of those like her. In a brief moment of contemplation, Penelope wrinkled her nose, a frown darkening her face- should she really bother with this? Though this life of ostracisation had not been an easy one, it had also been astoundingly freeing; no-one to tell her off, no-one to send her on missions of errands, and one flicker of red-and-blue eyes their way sent strangers for the hills.

"Come on then, Apples." Voice hushed, she heaved herself from her chair, sparing only a brief glance to her bag to make sure the swiped saltshaker was not emptying its contents all over her other belongings. Joining the crowd, shouldering her way right to the front (though it was a little less of a display of toughness than she might like to imply), Penelope allowed Apples to climb atop her head, taking a seat within the complete mess her ebony hair had become.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lilian hung onto the flying Pokémon, catching her breath when they landed in the towns square. She got off the flying Pokémon, falling a bit to the ground due to her height. She winced as the force made its way to her side “So, what do you think the announcement will be Sara?” She asked, trying to make some conversation.

A man with a black and white suit stood on the stage, combed black hair, and sunglasses adorning his eyes. He took off his glasses and set them down in the podium. The man before them could instantly be recognizable as Mentiras, the owner of the Alolan Pokeball factories and of a very popular scientific laboratory, Crowns Tech. He took a moment to scan the ground before speaking. “People of Alola, and the rest of the world waiting with baited breath, as you all know, I have come with news concerning the recent situation occurring in our fair region.” He cast a sympathetic and kind smile into the crowd “I can only imagine the horrors many of our citizens and guests have been forced through over the last two months. As soon as we sorted ourselves at Crowns Laboratory, we have been working tirelessly to study this phenomenon in the search of some form of cure, or explanation. And from our research we have learned much. It appears that the changes that have occurred are no sort of virus or disease, but rather we found small amounts of a semi biological substance in some of our more freshly turned testing volunteers. We do not know we’re this substance came from, or wether or not it is natural, or some form of attack or twisted ‘prank’ from some nefarious team such as the likes of Team Skull. But what we can safely say, is that being close to one of those effected, will not spread this condition past them.” He looked around as he heard audible sighs of relief from most of the crowd. “Travel in and out of Alola will still be heavily monitored, and banned by those effected, as we do not know the full effects of this substance.” He raised his hands as he heard some crys from the crowd, and undoubtedly from the other side of the live-streaming camera “In addition to the scientific and medical uncertainty of the matter, it is hard to say for certain what kind of climates might change the behavior of this substance, or it’s extents into behavioral change, though current research shows very little effect in personality and inherit violence.” He looked around the crowd “To those with a fear, or hatred of those with this condition, I tell you that your friends and classmates have not become monstrous, and they will not give you this condition, so I implore you to treat them as you have before.” He waved his hand to the camera before picking up his glasses, and leaving the stage as he replaced them in his head, rubbing his eyes due to the sunny day. As he stepped into the bottom stairs, the reporters from every Alolan news crew, and a few from other regions who happened to have reporters there, surround him to ask him questions.

MarcelGalliard790

Edward was both relieved and distraught with the announcement. On the good end, it hopefully ended him getting a poke all thrown at his head once in a while. But that was the only good thing about the announcement to him.

‘Still not able to go back. And it isn’t a virus? That’s never something good.’ Edward thought to himself as externally he looked a little upset about the situation. ‘I have to hope that there will eventually be something to counter this…thing.’ Edward thought to himself as he looked to the group.

Magic Sparkle

Hearing what the one called Mentiras said in his announcement, a relief came to the leafeon pokehuman, alongside a concerning question.
Now that it's confimed that this whole thing isn't some kind of a weird disease, hopefully people will stop being against him or afraid from him because he is a pokehuman now. And his dream could be at motion again.
But with all that relief, a concerning question has come to Florent's mind.
If this whole thing is not a disease nor a mysterious virus, how did people turned into a pokehuman in the first place, and how did it spread out so quickly. The half plant decided to not pay any attention to that problem for now and focus on the good news instead, as it is the more important thing at this moment.

Florent looked at the group that sat near him before speaking up. "Even though there wasn't any cure, at least we can all return to our normal life now, right? Even if we are still like that, people should now know that we aren't really different from them now" he said in attempt to break the silence that was formed and petted his excited hoppip, who was jumping on the leafeon pokehuman's knees like it was a trampoline.
"Those are really good news! Pheraps now those jerks will treat us with more respect" Leihana added. Though she sounded happy it was clear that she is still angry at those disrespectful people from earlier.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Alright, I'll be on my way now! "
" Stay safe, honey! "
" Don't worry, I will. Until later, mom and dad! "

Out of the door of a house, a strange man (seemingly) walked, his Duskull closing the door behind him, who had a black trainer bag hanging from his body. The man was made out of a strange purple and green energy, like that of a Spiritomb's. Being made of energy, he could not wear apparel anymore, so while he didn't have anything to hide anymore, he still had to have his Duskull carry his bag for him. Once Danny had closed the door, Cypher turned to his two Pokémon, Lars the Litwick being perched atop the small bone ghost's head.

" Alright, let's move. We've got somewhere to be. "
" Yeah, let's go. "

The strange man had lifted into the air and the trio took off into the air, the Litwick holding on to the Duskull's head. Together, the three friends flew over to Heahea City, taking some time due to Danny being slowed down a bit and the route toward it being a bit large, even if they could fly in a straight path. Luckily for them, they had managed to reach it in time to catch the full announcement. So, in short.. not contagious, basically harmless but regional travel is still disallowed? What an absolute bummer. Cypher was hoping his parents could afford to stay here longer - he didn't even want to bother the thought of them being forced to leave him behind. With the three lowering to the ground, Cypher moved his odd keystone more to the ground, making it appear as if his body was back to walking on the ground again. Although he could still move, it was less walking with his energy body and more just levitating his odd keystone around, the rest of his body following in sync.

The three began moving toward the crowd gathered by where the researcher had just spoken. His eye scanned the crowd, spotting a particular person with his kind of affliction, a Snivy resting on their head. The dark colours they wore on their being intrigued him, so the ghostly man walked ever closer and closer. Once he assumed he was in close enough distance for the person to hear him he spoke up, echoed voices of a 108 different spirits following his very words, barring resemblance to the unnerving cry of a Spiritomb.

" Hello there. I see you've also been affected by these strange events. I'm Cypher, the Duskull's Danny and the Litwick's Lars. What's your name? " Upon mention of their names, his companions waved as a greeting in a kind, friendly motion. And upon mentioning his own, Cypher himself simply nodded as a greeting. @waluigipinball

Last edited:
Forceful, a sigh pushed through Penelope's nose as the announcement came to its conclusion. Of course it was just more of the same. What had she expected, some kind of cure? As if telling people to not be afraid was going to do anything... she was a frightening sight even to those most accepting, she knew that. The flinch that crossed many a face when she made eye contact with them was never missed, keen eyes catching out that creasing of features. Hunched and corvid-like, Penelope had not expected anyone to approach her- which she had convinced herself she wanted- so Cypher's approach caught her by surprise in mere concept. Though, that was decidedly not the sole surprising thing about him.

A spectre of a being, it took her peculiar eyes a moment to adjust to his form. Around him thrummed energy, behind his voice lurked other voices, and frolicking about him were Ghost-types. Months ago this would have shaken her to no end, but now her reaction was scarcely a wince- though, her voice teetered on a stutter for a moment, caught unawares. "Oh, uh- yeah. Hi." Strange events was the most glorious understatement she had ever had the pleasure of hearing. "I'm Pen. You're, uh- an interesting one."

It was perhaps not the most sensitive thing to say, but she would never claim to be compassionate.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
' I'm Pen. You're, uh- an interesting one. '

Not quite the response he had expected, that the ethereal man had to admit. Not that he held it against her - most people turned into pokémon don't look.. well, like this. Ethereal. Ghostly. Transparent, even. He, being a somewhat expert about ghost types, of course knew what he was fused with - Spiritomb, the Forbidden Pokemon. An interesting factor, so he thought. A shame Spiritombs aren't known for evolving, he would've loved to know how that felt like. To grow. To change. To evolve. Oh well, a Spiritomb was still a very interesting ghost type by itself, so he was glad nonetheless to have been infused with the type that interested him the most.

" Very much so. It seems I have been merged with a Spiritomb. And yes, I am mostly energy, feel free to poke. Say, what Pokémon has happened to have fused with you? " @waluigipinball

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed as he heard the news, not really good or bad, just a heals breath. At least he should be able to get some kind of job he supposed. He turned to Lumi and Enya “How’s about that, not quite the news we were expecting.”

Lilian looked up at Sara, tailoring her head “Did you think you couldn’t island hop before?”

"Lilian, the region was essentially on lockdown ever since this happened." Sara gestured to herself before continuing. "I just happened to be on this island when I changed and figured no one would be willing to associate with me." Looking around at the pokehumans that were gathered in one place, Sara could not help but be amazed at the overall variety of combinations and their place on the spectrum when it came to human and Pokemon features.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lilian
Lilian looked around a moment "Well, at least this should start to die down a little. I think." She patted Saras Charizard "And I'm sure he has been your friend, haven't you?" She said, though not in a pet voice, but just as if to another person.

Team Rocket
A figure atop a nearby roof watched the crowd through a spyglass, pulling his wrist to his face to speak into his watch "Move in." Several members of Team Rocket suddenly popped up, from within the crowd disguised, manholes, around the corner and the like (To be clear, not some kind of massive army, but nothing to sneeze at, probably a 4:1 civilian to team rocket ratio), Pokemon quickly following as they began to shout threats and began telling them to move to the center of the square.
Mentiras pushed past the press to stare down the approaching Team Rocket, where he took a fiery shot from a Salazzle and and blast of water from a wingull, knocking him to the ground and into unconsciousness.

Eli
Eli turned around as he heard a shout, a Salazzle and Alolan Raticate approaching him, a purple mist seeping from the Salazzle, and filling him with dread. The Trainer spoke up "Move into the middle of the field, no one has to get hurt if you don't fight!" The grunt gave a sinister laugh "Though I'd love to see you try!"

Lilian(Again)
As the Team Rocket grunts appeared in the field, two grunts approached Lilian and Sara, one sporting a Machoke and Diglet, the other a Totodile and a Growlithe, both giving them looks of contempt "Get to the middle of the field if ya' know what good for ya'" One said with a heavy accent, the other emphasizing it by having his Growlithe shoot flames at the ground. Lilian stared at them with wide eyes, a small whine coming from the back of her throat, though it was unclear if it was aggression or fear.

Sara glared at the grunts, baring her fangs, flattening her ears and extending her claws, all the while hissing menacingly at the intruders threatening them.
Shiro joined her, letting out a deep and gutteral growl as she extended her wings and showed her teeth, the back of her throat beginning to glow blue. To further intimidate these goons, Shiro reared onto her hind feet and showed off her full height, hoping to deter them and their Pokemon with her sheer size.

Magic Sparkle

Florent wanted to help the sylveon pokehuman, but was immediately stopped by another grunt. A one with a Houndour and an Alolan Geodude.
"I wouldn't try to resist if I were you, why not move quietly to the middle of the field and make it easy for both of us" the grunt laughed with a rather smugy look on her face, which really got on Leyhana's nerves.

The Leafeon pokehuman looked at the grunt and her pokemons for a moment before immediately jumping into action.
"Leyhana, use Flower Shield!" Florent called out while he gets into a defensive position.
The Comfey spinned in circles as flowers began forming around the grass type pokehuman and the hoppip he was holding tightly in his hands, giving them an extra layer of defense.