• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
(Go to the duccussion board to sign up)

As stream swims up the waterfall. She finally made it. Rose city up in Aaria mountains. The reason why she is here is to find a mate before winter comes up. But she wanted to start to know the huge city. She then went exploring. "Wow... This city is Amazing!" She thought to herself. She looked at her reflection at the fountain. "Yep. All ready!" She said. So she went to the rock on top of the waterfall by the entrance and she waits for other Pokémon to arrive.

Aaron looked down below, a steep drop, thankfully he wouldn't be falling anytime soon, thankfully. As he headed further up, he seemed to have wandered into a town with a fountain in the middle, a Vaporeon was admiring it. He walked up next to the Vaporeon, "So, this fountain must be a sight to see, I guess."

"I guess..." The Vaporeon said. Putting her flower on her head. "I kinda rushed here from Moonlight Lake. I think that is why this town is nearly empty now." Stream continued. "Anyways what's your name? I'm Stream!" She said. She than looked up in the sky. "Well.. its night time. Lots of Pokémon are coming." She said. She than looked up bright at the stars. "I love how the stars shimmer at night. Along with the towns lightshow." She said. She couldn't wait to make new friends.

Kathleen jumped up onto the rock. She looked around there was vaproeon and umbreon talking by the fountain by the middle as the gogoat climbed highed to successfully get on the town level. Kathleen felt as if she was early with the low population of pokemon in the town right now. She strugged it off as she headed over the the eevolutes. "Hello! How do you guys like it here?" She asked.

Aaron looked at the starry sky and blushed. "My names Aaron, Nice to meet you, stream." He began to glow a bright yellow hue, illuminating the square a bit. He jumped and broke the trance of the stars as he heard another Pokemon's voice behind him. "Oh, hello." he replied as he glanced over his shoulder.

"Yep!" Can't wait for this town population to raise!" Stream said happily. "I love this town!" The city lights, The enchanted garden, That's why this town is so popular around this year!" Stream said. She came here every year as a little Eevee. "Anyways Imma go wait at the stream. Until others come!" She said. "Bye!" She than went towards the stream by the forest also located near the town.

"This is my first time" She replied before the vaporeon ran off. Kathleen ruffed her leaves before turning to the Umbreon. "I am going to go find a good spot for the light show they promised" She said to him before she headed away tword a hight spot on the mountain.