• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aine glanced at her phone and almost fell off the bench. “Holy crap, my Berry I/C class starts in two minutes!” She scrambled up from where she sat and, gently setting the Egg in her bag, gave a hasty “Bye!” and ran off.

The girl glanced at room number after room number as they flashed by, running top speed. Where the heck was the Berry Identification and Classification classroom? And why the heck did it have such a long name anyway?

Aune skirted two Pokémon fighting. That wasn’t her business. She couldn’t help a glance back, though, and while she wasn’t looking, she ran straight into David.

“Watch where you’re going, midget!” he yelled, grabbing her wrists and shoving her back.

“Watch where you’re putting your hands,” Aine retorted, and swept his legs out from under him with a low kick. He fell on his butt, and his grip on her wrists was broken. “Get out of my way!”

Another frantic glance at a nearby clock told Aine her class started in just another minute. She still didn’t know where she was. Swearing vehemently in a combination of several ancient dialects, Aine began to turn away and keep running.

David grabbed her ankle, and she went down hard. “Get off me!” she spat.

A hard, manic gleam was shining in David’s eyes as he loomed over her. Aine struggled to get up, but he had a foot on her stomach. He leaned in. “You’re one of those kids, aren’t you. Broccoli Boy, and Noob Kid, and Shy Guy, no?”

Aine grabbed his ankle and pulled. There was a cracking sound as his head hit the pavement. She struggled to her feet, panting, then kept running. David had gotten up and was hot on her heels. The Pokémon behind them kept fighting. There!

She skidded to a halt in front of the Berry I/C classroom. David tripped over the foot she stuck out. As she slipped into the classroom and flopped onto her seat, she felt relief, immense, desperate relief.

Then she had a thought. Was that Hattena fighting David’s Hitmonlee Izuku’s?

Last edited:

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
While sneaking around the school in search for David, Super Nerd noticed David as he was training with his Hitmonlee and quickly jumped down behind a bush.

"Oh boy, okay, I'll just go near him, just to see his moveset." As he was studying David's Hitmonlee, he scribbled down High-Jump Kick in the notebook, since it was the only move he was using so far.

Suddenly, he was apparently noticed by David, since Super Nerd was surprised by a kick from his Hitmonlee who appeared to come out of nowhere, making Super Nerd fly out of the bush and hit the ground. Super Nerd's Magnemite tried to charge at Hitmoonlee, who kicked it away just the same.

Eventually, after Magnemite was too weak to use another attack, David walked up to Super Nerd and dragged him off the ground, putting him back on his feet just so he could push him again.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the nerd who destroyed MY PRZ-12!," David said, looking at Super Nerd who struggled to get back on his feet. Once he was up, Super Nerd began to walk backwards as the Hitmonlee walked up in front of David.

"I told you that you shouldn't have called me a second-classer, Hitmonlee, use-," David began before being interrupted by Super Nerd who pleaded for mercy. Despite of this, David commanded Hitmonlee to use High-Jump kick, but before it could hit the Super Nerd, it was blocked by Izuku's Hattena who had just teleported there.

Just before David could finish Hattena off, the Magnemite had managed to get back up and zapped the Hitmonlee, paralyzing it. David was now furious, and began stomping on the ground. "Gah, you keep ruining everything for me!," David shouted, while Super Nerd recovered from the experience. "Well then," Super Nerd said. "My work is done here, I've earned quite a lot of info, so I will leave."

Just as Super Nerd began to head off, Hitmonlee's paralyze wore off as it recovered, causing Super Nerd to run away in panic while screaming, being followed by Magnemite and Hattena, as well as the Hitmonlee who was now chasing them.

Koda put away her sketchbook and shrugged her bag over her shoulder.

“I should go, too. I don’t really care if I’m late but I don’t want to get marked tardy altogether.” She said to Izuku. She called Mimikyu, put him in his ball, and headed off.

“See ya at lunch.” Koda called as she walked away. She hurried off to class, hearing panicked screaming echo through the halls. She followed the source of the yelling, equally concerned and intrigued. Koda skidded around the corner just in time to see Super Nerd being chased by a Hitmonlee. Seconds later, Izuku’s hattena and a Magnemite streaked past as well. Koda tried to contain her laughter as she rushed to Super Nerd’s rescue.

Immediately, she threw down some poke balls. Mimikyu kept up with her- a dedenne and an absol were close behind. Koda smiled a bit. Her three favorite Pokémon, the ones she was closest with. Back to the task at hand! She reminded herself.

“Mimikyu, handle that Hitmonlee! Dedenne, get the Hattrem- just get it to quit chasing. Absol, same with the Magnemite!” Koda ordered, running towards the direction the chase and came from. She dashed through another hall and came face to face with David.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku's class started soon, so he got up and looked for his Hatenna. When he eventually found it, he was shocked to see David, Koda and Super Nerd there too. He sent out his Raboot and ordered it to use flame charge, Hitmonlee fell onto its back, as raboot held it off.

"You guy's okay?" asked Izuku.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd was stumbling around in shock, right before getting to his senses.

"Oh, sure, I'm okay! Judging by the fact that I was just CHASED DOWN, by a blood thirsty HITMONLEE, belonging to nobody else than DAVID, isn't it obvious that I'm just fine!? Thanks to you sending me out on this little spy quest, I was kicked in what was possibly a critical hit! I'm feeling BETTER THAN EVER!"

After his outburst, Super Nerd sat down on a nearby bench while Magnemite flew over to Izuku, trying to explain that Super Nerd was just really tired, before returning to his trainer to pat him on his back.

"Thanks Magnemite, that really helps me," Super Nerd said in an almost whimpering way, his Magnemite looking prouder than it ever had. "I was being sarcastic," Super Nerd then said, causing Magnemite to loose it's excitement.

Last edited:
Koda put away all her Pokémon but Dedenne, asking him to use Heal Pulse on Super Nerd.

“You should be nicer to your Magnemite, y’know. They’re amazing Pokémon.” She said softly. Then, Koda turned to glare at David.

“You.” She muttered, bringing Mimikyu back out. Both she and the Pokémon were radiating anger.

“You’re a jerk, you know that? A real bully. You’ll be lucky if Mimikyu and I don’t bash your head in. Stop harassing people!”

She started off quietly, but her voice slowly got louder and more aggressive, until she was full on shouting. Mimikyu was livid too- anyone who knew the species could see he was poised to use Shadow Claw any moment.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku's rabbot was trying to hold back Mimikyu from doing anything reckless to David, although raboot understood why it was so angry.

"Koda..It's fine, why not just report him to the principle?" Izuku suggested before David got back up. "F-Fine..Whatever, see you later, losers" Said David in defeat before walking away. Izuku was surprised David would give up so easily, knowing him, he'd at least put up a fight first. "Hey, super nerd, got any information about David?" asked Izuku.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd went from shaken to excited in a matter of seconds, springing up from the bench while flipping to the latest page in the notebook.

"Of course I do, I have studied a bunch! Let's see... He primarily uses High-Jump Kick, or well, that was the only move I was able to find him using. Judging by what I saw, it's nature should be the Naughty nature, which makes it's attack much higher, but it makes it's Special Defense go down. That means that if your Pokémon has a special move it should be stronger against him! I would suggest teaching that Raboot of yours Overheat with a TM, or that Hattena Psybeam, which is probably your best bet since it's super effective against Hitmonlee!"

Turning a Koda, he pointed at her Mimikyu.

"And that Mimikyu, you could teach it Shadow Ball! If you want to beat David's Hitmonlee, primarily use special moves, especially the ones I just told you. I taught my Magnemite here Flash Cannon, another special move, and all I needed was to buy a TM! There should be some Pokémon Centers around here that you can buy it from! I'm always happy to help!"

His Magnemite flew around Super Nerd in circles, feeling very proud for being acknowledged.

=Nightshade=

Aine woke to a jolt of electricity from Spark and her teacher’s disapproving glare. “Miss Rocwood. Since you seem unwilling to grace us with your consciousness, name a berry that can restore HP.”

Aine shifted in her seat, put on the spot and not liking it. “Um... Oran?” She named the first berry that came to mind.

The teacher looked disappointed at her response. “That’s right,” he sighed. “Oran berries restore the user’s HP by ten. But don’t think I’m letting you off the hook, young lady! No more sleeping in class.”

Aine tried her best to look abashed, but her mind was already wandering again. “What happened to your face?” the kid next to her whispered. Aine glared at him, and he scooted back. “Not the birthmark! Your nose is bleeding.”

She brought her shirtsleeve to her nose, and sure enough, it came away bloody. A misplaced hand told her that there was a bruise blooming on her cheekbone as well. “Damn,” she whispered. David had roughed her up more than she thought. She couldn’t wait to kick his butt.

When the bell rang, Aine shoved back from her desk, swung her bag over her shoulder, and was out the door before you could say “yeet.” She was surprised to find her friends near her classroom, not far from where she had encountered David.

Aine smiled, then winced as the movement pulled on the growing bruise. “Hey,” she said, brought up short, still swiping angrily at the blood sluggishly oozing from her nose.

Taken aback by Super nerd's burst of knowledge, Winston soon came back to his senses. Taking out his own notebook, Winston jotted down the information in his own garbled handwriting. It was also accompanied by some odd diagrams which appeared to be scribbles. After doing so, Winston put his notepad away and nodded.

"Nice one, Super nerd. S-surprised you could find out all that in that amount of t-time." Winston said approvingly, "Oh, hey Aine."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"This is all I need to know" said Schrift smiling, mainly due to the fact that now he knew that David had 2 fighting type pokemon. "With what I saw not only does David have both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, I'm pretty sure that his next pokemon is a hawlucha. It has to be, it's got to be that."

He looked up at the others. "Does anyone want to help me-" he paused, then looked at his shoes. "Does anyone want to help me gain trust from my luxio, it kinda hates me, a lot" He went red and tried to smile. God this is dumb a trainer who can't get the trust of his pokemon. When he turned to look at Aine, he stumbled back in horror. "What happened to you!!" he was shocked, someone would actually be dumb enough to fight her, was actually able to hurt her.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku looked towards Aine and gave her a tissue to wipe the blood from her nose. "Let me guess...David did this to you?" Asked Izuku.

David could do whatever he wanted to Izuku, hurt, bully, whatever. But when one of his friends get hurt, then that's a step too far. "Luckily we have the right information to take him down. God, I can't wait to pound his face in..."

Koda turned swiftly on her heel, hurrying in the direction David fled. She was just about ready to let him be, but giving Aine a bloody nose? No.

Mimikyu had a faint dark purple aura, and you could cut the tension coming off of the pair like a knife. Koda was silent as she stormed off in search of the bully.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd turned to Schrift, pushing up his glasses to look smarter while studying the Luxio.

"Well, it's clear that you need to spend more time with Luxio to up it's Friendship! I suggest using the Pokémon more in battle, make the Pokémon hold the item Soothe Bell, and feeding it Vitamins would also help. Then again, knowing it's Nature could also prove to be effective since you could learn how to have conversations it enjoys that way."

After his explanation, he turned to see Aine. "Oh wow, a bloody nose hm? That's really something compared to a critical hit KICK from a Hitmonlee am I right? Why is everyone so upset about this bloody nose, my organs could have been demolished! The fact that I am alive is astonishing really!"

Magnemite flew over to the others and tried to express an apology for Super Nerd's behavior.

=Nightshade=

“Yeah,” Aine smiled grimly. “I ran into him. Literally. Long story short, he grabbed me, I got pissed, I took him down and ran, he grabbed my ankle and I fell on my face, and I took him down again. Then I ran to class and narrowly avoided being late. So technically, the ground did it, not that son-of-a-Bruxish. I think I may have given him a nasty bruise on the back of his head though.” She rubbed her hands together. “I hope he got a concussion.”

She turned to Super Nerd. “And obviously, you’re still alive and kicking, not to mention not visibly injured, and it’s common knowledge that pissing me off is a death wish. Sooo...” Aine trailed off, Spark practically glowing with the force of his indignation. “And I know a thing or two about befriending Pokémon myself, so I’d be glad to help you, Schrift.”

Koda’s sneakers squeaked as she power walked through the halls, but she and Mimikyu were otherwise silent. After a few minutes of searching, it was evident she wasn’t gonna find this idiot. Koda remembered seeing him go into the same dorm room as Aine on her way downstairs that morning...

She changed direction, quickly headed to the Dormitories. A little bit later, she was standing outside his room. Koda slipped out a Bobby pin, doing the old lock-picking-trick. She swung open the door, looking around. It was obvious which bed was David’s- the bed with blue sheets which had been littered with random junk. She made her way across the deserted room, wondering what to do.

“Mimikyu, can you curse this bed?” She asked. Her Pokémon nodded, it’s disguise lopsided and flopping around. He turned to the bed, glaring at it. The same faint aura around him appeared around the mattress, which seemed to tremble a bit before returning to normal.

“Wonderful.” Koda wasn’t quite satisfied though, so she grabbed a few pairs of David’s shoes and tossed them out of the window. She could handle him some more another time.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Oh do you now?," he said to Aine. "I believe I am much better and MUCH more experienced on friendship with Pokémon that you are, right Magnemite?" Magnetite nodded as quickly as it could.

"I believe I will help the trainer in need, or why not let him decide? Hey, trainer in need! Should ME, an EXPERIENCED Pokémon researcher for my age, or this nosebleed help you?," he asked Schrift, trying to appear as clever as possible.

Noticing the argument that would ensue, Winston rolled his eyes and sighed. Pulling out his notebook once more, Winston jotted down some notes on pokemon friendship, accompanied by diagrams of the soothe bell. The diagrams detailed the design and effect the shell bell has on a pokemon, including how the frequency of its sound helps soothe a pokemon. Hm... Looks good to me... Winston thought to himself.

=Nightshade=

Aine bit down on her tongue, hard, to stop herself from saying something inappropriate. She took a deep breath, reaching one hand behind her to make sure the Egg was safe. It was, and its comforting, round surface was cool through the material of her backpack.

When she was calm enough, she said, “I wasn’t saying I should help instead of you, Super Nerd. I was just offering my help in addition to yours. That’s what friends do.” She couldn’t help the somewhat rude emphasis on the word friend. Spark gave her a not-so-gentle scolding with a shock on the ear. Aine sighed.

“Sorry. But friendship is more than Soothe Bells and battles; there has to be a bond between the very souls of Pokémon and Trainer. That bond combined with the effects of Soothe Bells and the euphoria of winning a battle together is the best way to bring out your Pokémon’s ultimate version of itself. Believe it or not, Spark and I weren’t close at all when I first got him, but now I can’t imagine life without him!”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku turned to the others.
"I had Scorbunny since I was 4! And we've only grown closer as time went on!". Izuku's Raboot went up to Luxio to introduce itself, and tell it that it should be nicer to its owner. Luxio, of course, retaliated in a harsh thunder wave, leaving Raboot paralyzed.

Koda rounded the corner, rejoining her-

Friends?
Acquaintances?

“Four, huh? That’s longer than I’ve had my Mimikyu.” She said. Koda pushed her hair out of her face. Her brown eyes were no longer glinting with malice, although her tone was still cold. Mimikyu was held in her arms, and she stroked her Pokémon soothingly.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
After all their stories, Super Nerd lit up.

"Ooh wow, friendship beats all! I guess that there is more to it than just soothe bells and battles, I was just telling the trainer in need the more easy way to it! And sure, I guess there is this bond between trainer and Pokémon. Thank you for enlightening me, broccoli hair and nosebleeder!"

Suprisingly, Super Nerd didn't keep the argument going, instead he grabbed his Magnemite and pet it on it's head.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku let out a soft chuckle.

"Whatever you say, stalker," said before returning his Raboot and walking off to his dorm. It was late, and Izuku was listening to music when the loud-speaker suddenly boomed.

Attention all students, there is going to be a field trip into the woods tomorrow, so make sure that all your classes are finished and that you get plenty of rest.

Izuku was surprised that they'd tell us this late in the afternoon, but it wouldn't matter. A field trip into a forest means that there's more pokemon to capture.

=Nightshade=

Aine bit her tongue again, the coppery taste of blood bursting in her mouth. “Arceus help me,” she muttered under her breath. “What was I thinking?” Then she realized it was probably just the way Super Nerd was. Making up rather derogatory titles for things and people seemed to be one of his favorite pastimes. But still... couldn’t Aine be anything other than “nosebleeder?” Broccoli hair wasn’t much better, though. And it was a microscopic step up from “second-classer.”

Baby steps, Aine, she told herself. The next time Spark accidentally shocks me, he’ll be calling me “static-head.”

A quick glance at the time told her that she had about an hour before her next scheduled class. She was taking a few night classes so she’d have more time during the day. Hopefully her experience with electric-type Pokémon would help her out in helping Schrift befriend this hostile Luxio.

The Luxio was pacing, tail lashing. Aine was, quite frankly, surprised that it hadn’t electrocuted at least one of them yet. Izuku has left, which wasn’t surprising; it was almost six o’clock. She had stockpiled three boxes of Ramen noodles for just this occasion. This way, she could eat late. She bent down to the Luxio’s level, slowly slinging off her bag so she wouldn’t disturb the Egg or startle the Luxio.

“Easy...” she warned herself, creeping closer to the Luxio in its full view. It had noticed her, and was growling. “Easy, easy, easy— ouch!” The Luxio had burnt her hand as she had slowly reached for it, most likely startled by the announcement over the loudspeakers Aine hadn’t cared to pay attention to. She shook her hand out and settled for talking in a quiet voice.

“Hey,” she said to it. “I know you’re upset about your trainer, but it wasn’t Schrift’s fault. Do you think you could let it go? Forgive him?”

@Schrift007

(OOC: Just saying, a lot of times the times you’re all most active is at three in the morning CA time, so that’s why I’m not online then)

Last edited:
Koda rolled her eyes, groaning. A field trip? Into the woods? Great.

“Alright then. I’m headed to my dorm. See ya tomorrow at the field trip, I guess.”

She headed off, wondering what would happen tonight with David. Hopefully nothing that would affect Aine. As Koda walked up the stairs past the second floor, she heard a deep scream. Koda’s eyebrows shot up and she peered into the hallway. Outside of Aine’s dorm room was David, who was frantically brushing about a dozen Weedles off his clothes. She burst out laughing. It looked like Mimikyu’s curse had already taken effect. The weedles scurried off, disappearing down the stairs and out the nearest exit. David was glaring at Koda from the other end of the hall.

Uh-oh.

Koda hurried up to the next floor, dashing into her room and shutting the door harshly. She let out a sigh and flopped on the bed. What a day.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
The next day

Izuku walked out of his dorm, happy to be going on the field trip. He texts Aine and Schrift to ask if they befriended luxio yet. Afterwards, he put his phone in his pocket and went to knock on Koda's door to wake her up.

=Nightshade=

Aine woke with a start when her phone went off and banged her head on the bunk above her. She glanced down to see another text from Izuku.

“Shut that thing off, will you?” David groaned from across the room. True to Aine’s prediction, the fourth member of the dorm was a David fan-girl... who was out like a light and probably wouldn’t be waking anytime soon. Soft snores came from the bunk beneath David’s where the girl was sleeping.

Aine purposely let her ringtone go on until it stopped on its own. “Shut what thing off?” she asked innocently, knowing it was only gonna tick him off, but unable to help herself. “Your girlfriend? Sorry, I don’t think she came with an off switch.”

As she read the text, Aine rapped on the bottom of Schrift’s bunk. “Dude, Izuku texted,” she whispered, so David couldn’t hear. She didn’t wait for Schrift to reply, just shrugged on a hoodie, jeans, and her backpack, checking to make sure she had everything. At least it was Friday.

Sort of, Aine texted Izuku back vaguely. In a way? Making progress? Her phone went back into her pocket.

Following the Breeding Sciences teacher’s directions, Aine performed the typical procedure to check on the Egg. Everything was normal, but she could have sworn it had gotten bigger. She gave an unconcerned shrug, wrapping it snugly in blankets, before letting Spark race up her arm and onto her head. The girl gave one last knock on Schrift’s bunk before slipping out of the room.

@Schrift007 @mimiduckie @SuperNerd (sorry just don’t want anyone getting lost in the mosh pit of responses that is this RP)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift turned on his phone, his eyes lids were still heavy. Oh no it was the field trip today wasn't it, he thought. He sent a message to izuku.
Well Luxio is not loving me,but he doesn't use discharge on me anymore. He uses thunderfang now so guess its improving.

He put on his black jacket and looked for his headband. He rummage through his stuff, still he couldn't find the it. Without it he was gonna look quite gothic for the rest of the day. He put on a beanie hat and a neck scarf instead. And went to find Anne

He got down and

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Having woke up much earlier than the rest of the school, Super Nerd was running down the street towards the academy, since he had went shopping for some supplies. He had stopped at seven Pokémon Centers in the morning, and unlike him, his Magnemite looked more tired than ever, both of them dropping down on a bench.

"Phew, Okay. I have collected everything I need, both for me and the friendship fellas." He began looking through the bag and threw away papers and other stuff that had probably been in there since the day he got the bag. Eventually, he reached a pile of TMs.

"Let's see, Broccoli Hair, Nosebleeder, Lacertilia Trainer, Trainer in Need, and Façade. Looks like there's one TM for each one of them."

After looking through the bag, he closed it and leaned backwards into the bench to breathe, his Magnemite having already fell asleep.

Having woke up much earlier than the rest of the school, Super Nerd was running down the street towards the academy, since he had went shopping for some supplies. He had stopped at seven Pokémon Centers in the morning, and unlike him, his Magnemite looked more tired than ever, both of them dropping down on a bench.

"Phew, Okay. I have collected everything I need, both for me and the friendship fellas." He began looking through the bag and threw away papers and other stuff that had probably been in there since the day he got the bag. Eventually, he reached a pile of TMs.

"Let's see, Broccoli Hair, Nosebleeder, Lacertilia Trainer, Trainer in Need, and Façade. Looks like there's one TM for each one of them."

After looking through the bag, he closed it and leaned backwards into the bench to breathe, his Magnemite having already fell asleep.

(OOC): Am I the Larcertilia trainer?

Koda’s eyes shot open upon hearing a knock it the door. She climbed out of bed, fixed her hair in the mirror, splashed some water on her face, and opened it up. There stood Izuku.

“Oh. Good morning.” She said, rubbing her eyes. “I’ll be out in a sec.”

Koda shut the door, and quickly changed into a black skirt and a gray-and-white striped sweater. She slipped on combat boots, brushed out her hair and put it in a ponytail, grabbed her bag, and reappeared in the hallway a few moments later.

Waking up groggily, Winston rolled over and checked the time on his phone. Turning on his phone, Winston spluttered when he saw the time. Quickly, Winston slipped into a turtleneck jumper, some comfortable jeans and a pair of hiking boots. He then ran over to a mirror, fixed his hair and ran from the room. Noticing some of his friends just down the hall, he sprinted towards them, ever conscious of the time.

“Hey Winston. You look nice.” Koda said, sleepiness evident in her voice. It always took her forever to wake up. She smoothed out her skirt, and leaned up against the wall. Then Koda reached into her bag, finding Mimikyu’s ball and letting him out.

“I should get to class. I got marked absent yesterday, and they called my- *ahem* -guardians... They were not pleased....” She started off, headed downstairs silently.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Koda was already heading downstairs by the time Aine noticed the others. “Crap,” she said to herself, realizing that the field trip was today. Of course, today was the one day when she hadn’t tied her hair back. And that meant she didn’t need her Breeding Sciences stuff either. Good thing her dorm was only a door away!

She went back in, unceremoniously dumping her backpack out onto her bed. Instead, Aine put in a water bottle, a few healing supplies, and a ton of Pokeballs. She located a hair tie and forced her rat’s nest of hair into a tight (albeit messy) bun at the base of her neck, flipping her hood up for good measure. Nothing like catching your hair in brambles to put her in a bad mood. Spark had been relocated to her shoulder.

A last glance at the Egg assured Aine that it would be fine for the duration of the field trip. She headed back out, closing the door quietly so as not to disturb anyone.

When Aine checked the time, she nearly swore aloud. They all should have been outside already, getting sorted into bus groups! The forest they were exploring this time was further away; the schoolground forest had been off-limits since the Trevenant/Kommo-o episode.

“We have to go!” Aine threw over her shoulder at everyone else as she ran to the stairs. The halls were deserted; everyone else must have been outside already. “Like, now!”

Aine slid down the railing and landed a few feet behind Koda. “C’mon, c’mon, we have a bus to get on!” she sang, thoroughly amiable with her joking approach, though completely serious.

(OOC: I just realized that each of our characters has a syllable buddy ;3! Aine and Schrift: 1 syllable. Koda and Winston: 2 syllables. Izuku and Super Nerd: 3 syllables.)

(OOC: hey, we do!)

Koda’s eyes widened. She had no idea they were about to leave! She rushed outside beside Aine, trying to keep her skirt from flying up. The things I go through to look nice! She though, annoyed. Koda made it to the buses, now fully awake. Morning sprints had that effect on her.

“Come on,” Koda said, as she climbed the bus stairs. She took one of the empty seats to the back of the bus and waited for the others.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
When realizing the bus had arrived, Super Nerd picked up his Magnemite and shook it to wake it up.

"Hurry up you pile of scraps! We have to go!"

Not realizing what was going on, Magnemite flew around uncontrollably in panic before it was brought back into it's Pokéball. Once that was done, Super Nerd rushed into the bus and practically jumped into it, landing on a seat.

"I made it!," he said to himself, sinking down into the seat comfortably while closing his eyes to get some rest.

Sitting on the bus, Winston sighed a sigh of relief and checked his phone for the time. Realizing he still had plenty of time, Winston became a little less up-tight and relaxed in his seat. After waiting for quite some time, Winston became quite tired and managed to, somehow, fall sound asleep on the bus.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Once Aine was certain everyone had gotten the message, she followed suit. She sat in the aisle seat next to Koda.

“Good morning,” she said to her. “David seemed pissed this morning. As in, more pissed than usual. Good work.” Aine grinned at the other girl. “That Mimikyu of yours is pretty freaking cool. His bed was infested with bug-types last night; it was hilarious!”

Koda bit her lip to control her smile.

“Thanks. I hope they didn’t cause you any trouble.” She brought out the aforementioned Pokémon, Mimikyu sitting on her lap and looking out the window curiously.

“How long have you had your Joltik?” Koda asked.