• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Spark?” Aine asked. “About three years. When I was thirteen, I was top of every class, had skipped a few grades to end up in high school... and was diagnosed with cerebral palsy. There had been a recent study on Joltiks used for medical condition control, and my mother was desperate. See, I was depressed back then, and my parents were divorced, so we were fairly poor. So they gave Spark to me for free as like a trial run. And we’ve been together ever since.”

Spark scuttled down her arm into her cupped palm. Carefully, Aine lifted one of his forelimbs to show a tiny rock on a string around his leg. “An Everstone. Spark could’ve evolved by now, but he wanted to help me, so I got this Everstone for him. Isn’t that right, buddy?” The Spider Pokémon rubbed against her palm. She placed the Joltik back on her shoulder with a small smile as she leaned her head back against the seat.

Koda allowed herself to smile softly.

“That’s really sweet. Me and Mimikyu go way back, too. In third grade, the other kids didn’t like me.” She patted Mimikyu’s head as she spoke.

“I ran off into the forest one day to get away from them and met him. I just so happened to carry poke balls with me. Was always convinced I’d be able to catch something.” She chuckled. “I didn’t really catch Mimikyu. He practically climbed into the ball himself. He’s really been the only one to stick with me throughout my life.”

Koda recalled some bad memories from her earlier years. Her smile faded and she looked out the window.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Overhearing their stories, Izuku turned around.

"I got somewhat of a story about raboot and I. Back when I was little, I got a pokemon for my 4th birthday, being a Scorbunny. I've had him ever since then. Eventually, I decided I wanted to be a pokemon trainer. At first, my mom didn't agree, but eventually, after she has seen how close me and raboot grew she gave in to the idea and then let me join the academy. I met all of you guys and then here I am"

Izuku looked up ahead to see that our destination is near, he let out his hatenna and let it look out the window. After a while, it started to shriek and hide under Izuku's beanie. "What's wrong," asked Izuku in confusion. It's claimed to see two men in black standing in the forest, but Izuku just sent it back in its Pokeball.

Koda felt a pot of dread settling in her stomach, but she kept quiet. She let her Absol out of it’s poke ball, and put Mimikyu away. Absols were called the “Disaster Pokemon” because they always predicted something bad. Koda was comforted with him out and by her side. She prayed nothing was about to happen to her, or her new friends.

Koda waited impatiently, growing restless as they neared their destination. She needed off this bus now. She was never one to stay still for too long, and it just so happened that Koda was slightly claustrophobic.

You’re fine, calm down! She yelled at herself, and focused on looking out the window, her fists clenched gently in Absol’s fur.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Hey, you okay?" asked Izuku, "You look kinda sick..."

Up the front of the bus, the teacher yelled. "Okay, all your pokemon should be nearing level 25! So please stay with your friends"

All the students got off the bus, Izuku got off, waiting for his friends.

Koda rubbed her eyes as she walked off the bus, taking deep breaths. One of her hands always remained clutching Absol.

“I’m fine.” She assured, though it was quite obvious she wasn’t. She stood beside Izuku, hoping she wasn’t going to have another episode.

Koda had always seemed to have bad luck. And she related to her two closest Pokémon in the worst ways. Mimikyu, because they both hid under a disguise to get people to like them. Absol, because they always knew when something bad was going to happen.

And the last time Koda felt like this, she was right. She also just so happened to pass out. When bad things happened, Koda got nervous. And when Koda got nervous, she had a tendency to pass out.

What kind of loser collapses when they freak out a little? Keep it together. She scolded herself harshly. She’d be fine. All she had to do was hold on to Absol. Absol could protect her.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku put his had on Koda's shoulder and assured her that everything was going to be fine, before turning back to the bus to wait for his other 4 friends.

David walked by and shoved Izuku. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting a little date?" David laughed, Izuku would've just punched David and continued waiting, but his assumption that Izuku was dating Koda had left him frozen in embarrassment. Raboot, on the other hand, got fired up and ready for a huge Double Kick, but all David did was chuckle and walk away.

That damn jerk, if swear to Arceus if I see him again

Koda rolled her eyes, not even bothering to say anything to David.

“He’s probably just jealous that you have more of a chance with me than he ever would. Oh well. I’ll just have Mimikyu curse something else of his another day. I wonder if he ever found the shoes I threw out his window.”

Koda was greatlful for her newfound friends. David wasn’t going to put her in a worse mood, not today. She already had enough going on and the sun had only been up for a couple hours. She patted Absol, telling him to stand down. The Pokémon was ready to lunge at David as he walked off, but she calmed him down. The jerk wasn’t worth it right now.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Yeah, what a jerk," Izuku stated

Izuku reached into his back to see if he got everything. But to his surprise, Izuku forgot his notebook.

Fantastic, now I can't take notes on anything now. Gonna have to go off of instinct

=Nightshade=

Aine yawned, looking up at the sky, fingers interlaced behind her head. It was a beautiful day, thin, decorative clouds dusting the sky with their silvery hue. She could just make out the shapes of a flock of Pidgey flying above the cloud cover. Her gaze flitted back to her surroundings when Spark gave her a warning shock.

David’s eyes met hers, and she calmly held his gaze. “What’re you looking at?” he snapped.

Aine’s eyes never left David. “Oh, nothing much.”

He sauntered up to her, arrogance palpable in his body position. “Your boyfriend’s screwed, you know that? I’ma kick his skinny ass outta this school.”

The girl regarded him coolly before replying. “Which boyfriend?” she asked. “According to you, I now have two. You seem unnaturally keen to make relationship assumptions,” she added for good measure. He looked confused, and Aine made a mental note. Multisyllabic responses perplex David. “And you can certainly try, second-classer.

A wry smile twisted her features as she used Super Nerd’s nickname as she walked away. David’s diabolic glare followed her as she went. She craned her neck around to scan the sea of students for Schrift and Super Nerd before rejoining Koda and Izuku.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift stayed with super nerd. He wasn't fully trusting him but his advice about luxio was working a bit. Maybe he was too harsh on super nerd earlier. " Let's go find the others" he said to super nerd, as schrift took off. He managed to catch up with izuku, aine and Kodak. I swear izuku and koda are dating, he thought to himself. "Let's hope they're isn't any more super powered pokemon, this time" he joked.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
As he got off the bus, Super Nerd waved frantically at the rest of the group.

"High-Rankers! I come bearing gifts!"

As he ran towards them, he had already begun looking through his bag.

"I have gotten you lots of items... Let's see. First of all, I have items that make your main Pokémon's type stronger if they hold them. A charcoal for Broccoli Hair's Raboot, a Magnet for Nosebleeder's Joltik, Mystic Water for Lacertilia Trainer's Drizzile, a pair of Black Glasses for Trainer in Need's Umbreon, and finally for Façade, a Spell Tag for her Mimikyu!"

Just as someone would think he was done, he pulled out even more items.

"I have also gotten you TMs, all of them containing SPECIAL attacks! Overheat for Raboot, Volt Switch for Joltik, Water Pledge for Drizzile, Dark Pulse for Umbreon, and Shadow Ball for Mimikyu!"

Once he was done, he handed each one of the group their respective items.

As super nerd essentially thrust the gifts into Winston's hands, Winston was taken slightly aback. Confused but happy, Winston nodded his head in acceptance.

"Th-thanks, super nerd..." Winston muttered

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Raboot ran towards Super nerd and took both of the charcoal and TM.

Raboot smiled and gave Super nerd a thumbs up. Izuku tied up the Charcoal to an armband and then taught him the move overheat.

Izuku smiled at Super nerd and thought that he wasn't so bad after all, the teacher shouted out that we needed to go into the forest to gather firewood.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Hm, collecting Firewood? Me and Magnemite will handle this one! Although, we do need some assistance. It's important that the fire wood is dry, and what is also important is what sort of tree it is. Suppose i'll go for Oak firewood since it burns for a very long time. As for how to keep the wood dry, a Pokémon with the move Gust could really come into assistance. I suppose i'll find a Dustox, they should be available in these woods!"

Without even saying goodbye to the rest of the group, Super Nerd rushed out by himself into the wood along with his Magnemite.

Koda was full on grinning now. She had no idea Super Nerd was so thoughtful. While still holding on to Absol, she brought out Mimikyu.

“Hey buddy, look what Super Nerd got you!” She traded the Oran berry he was holding with the spell tag, and then used the TM to teach him Shadow Ball. She wished Super Need hadn’t dashed off so quickly so she could thank him.

Koda stood up. They needed firewood? She was hoping she’d be able to stay on the outskirts of the forest, where nothing bad could happen, but around the edge was just a bunch of small saplings. She’d have to go deeper in, even if it was just by a little. That little amount, though, worried her. Koda would never admit it, but she was scared.

It’s fine! I’ll just get some sticks that have already fallen. It’ll be ten minutes at most.

She turned to Izuku, forcing her voice to sound calm, not shaky and nervous like she felt.

“I’m gonna go get some wood. See ya in a little bit.” She nodded to Aine, Schrift, and Winston, and headed off. Absol trotted to the right of her protectively, and Mimikyu walked on her left. She’d be fine. She had her Pokémon.

=Nightshade=

“Epic,” Aine said to herself, grinning. Super Nerd had dashed off again. She was starting to open up to him, was no longer regretting her earlier decision that he could be trusted. “Here, Spark.”

The little Joltik tucked the Magnet into his bushy fur as Aine used the TM. “You know Volt Switch, now, buddy! How cool is that? That’ll be real useful, especially when the Egg hatches. Wish Super Nerd wasn’t so keen to gather firewood so I could thank him.” She muttered the last part to herself.

Koda had also left, and Aine had the absurd feeling that they shouldn’t be splitting up. She looked from Izuku, Schrift, and Winston to the woods, conflicted. What did they need firewood for, anyway? And plus, it wasn’t like she had a Pokémon that could be used to take down a tree. But still, she lingered on the edge of the woods, unsure if she should follow.

Her gaze flickered. David was on the edge of the woods, using a literal ax to hack away at a sapling. Aine turned away. He could do some serious damage with that. His Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan were using the trees like punching bags. Scuff marks on the bark showed where they had worn it away.

David was here. Aine wanted to keep an eye on him. Izuku, Winston, and Schrift were here. She had to know they were safe. But she also had to know that Koda and Super Nerd were safe! The closest she could get to both was to stay at the edge of the woods and wait for them to return.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd was now far away from the group, sneaking around behind bushes as usual. Suddenly, he noticed a purple and green shape flying around, at which point he stopped moving and studied it closely.

"That is a Dustox, exactly the one I need! Magnemite, sneak up behind it and use Thunder Wave."

After tilting it's body forward as a nod, Magnemite carefully flew up to the Dustox and zapped it, causing it to become paralyzed. Just as electricity appeared to spread on the Dustox' surface, Super Nerd readied a net ball. He jumped out from the bush and lunged himself forward, causing him to drop the ball and fall down face first.

As his face was buried in the mud, Super Nerd could hear the ball shake three times, and then stop. Super Nerd got up and rushed to the ball, grabbing it and dancing around.

"I did it, I caught it!" However, as he was celebrating, the Dustox was still not caught, flying around and taunting him before it flew up out of sight.

"Wait, I didn't catch the Dustox at all! But I heard the net ball shake three times... That means I caught something else! What did I catch then!?" He threw the ball on the ground, releasing a Blipbug who looked around in confusion. "I caught a Blipbug!? Looks like it's nature is Timid, and it's stats are awful! And the only move it can learn until evolution is STRUGGLE BUG!!!"

Super Nerd took a large breath, before he allowed himself to show a soft smile. "This is a good time for me to learn about friendship." He walked up to the Blipbug and held it up, causing it to shake around violently in fear. "Oh, don't be scared friend, I am your friend, don't you want to be MY friend too? Then of course you already are my friend? Hm, fffrrriiieeenddd?" The Blipbug looked at him for a second, before it kept shaking around.

"This will take a while," Super Nerd groaned and let the Blipbug back into it's ball, before heading off once again into the woods to look for wood.

Koda flitted around the woods quickly, trying to gather a sizable amount of tinder so she could get out of there. She’d occasionally let go of Absol, who would fetch some sticks as well. When she was sure she’d collected enough for the chaperone’s liking, she started back to the bus area. Koda was filled with relief as she stepped out of the forest, but it was short lived. She turned to look at Absol, but he was not there.

Koda’s head whipped around, searching for her Pokémon. Her eyes were wide with shock, her hands beginning to shake a little. Where was he? She must’ve let go of his fur while in the forest and not realized it.

Koda hurried to where the students on the field trip congregated, and dropped her pile of wood. Then she swiftly turned on her heel and ran back into the woods, calling out for Absol. Mimikyu was clutches tightly against her chest- she was not about to lose him as well.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift gave umbreon the black glasses, this would come in handy for the fight with David. Schrift wen to train, he sent out his Luxio told him to help him train. Luxio gave a 'You think I wanna help you?' look before getting into a battle stance." Ready buddy?" He said as he sent umbreon out.

Luxio went first using quick attack aimed at Nisshoku's head. Nisshoku dodged, and countered with the dark pulse he just learned. Luxio stepped back and looked at Schrift, anger was swelling in his eyes. He let out a discharge which hit both Schrift and Nisshoku, One thing Luxio hated more than Schrift was losing. Nisshoku used shadow ball, throwing Luxio into a tree. Luxio was mad, the mad were you were willing to break all limits your body could handle. He used thunderbolt, this move tore through the ground making a sort of trench as it charged at Nisshoku. Schrift tried to push umbreon out the way it was too late. Nisshoku was flung into the air, the same way as Schrift was during his fight with that kommo-o. He caught his umbreon in his arms, as he fell to the ground. "Be nice to luxio" he laughed to himself. That was dumb Luxio had just injured Nisshoku really badly. "This is why I don't let you train with us" he yelled at Luxio. He put luio back in his pokeball before walking off into the woods clutching his defeated umbreon.

Koda pushes through the woods, growing ever more anxious by the second. She continued calling out for her lost Pokémon.

“Absol? Absol? Where did you go? Please come back!”

Koda was glad she had done this alone- she never wanted anyone to see her in this state. She trembled, tears welling up in her eyes, her voice raw and shaky as she continued to yell out.

After what felt like ages, Koda stumbled into a small clearing of the forest. A river was trickling quietly nearby, and there was a large willow tree in the center of the clearing. Under the branches was her Absol.

Koda ran up to her Pokémon, throwing herself on to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands grasping his fur tightly. Mimikyu nestled in between them. Koda felt herself relax, and let out a breath she didn’t know she’d been holding.

“Let’s get out of here.” Koda said, standing up and brushing off her skirt. She took a few steps before deadpanning. In her frantic search for Absol, she’d lost track of the direction she walked. Koda was lost.

Koda was lost in the middle of the forest.
She was alone.
She had no idea where anyone else would be.

She shakily sat back down beneath the tree, fighting to keep calm.

“It’s alright. We’ll just stay here.” She spoke softly to her Pokémon, though it was more to keep herself from passing out. “someone will find us.”

I hope.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Walking through the woods, Super Nerd had collected quite a lot of wood already, mostly pieces he had found laying on the ground. He was carrying it in his backpack, and his Magnemite was helping by searching the area for more. To not get lost in the woods, he always kept watch on the Town Map on his phone. Suddenly, him and Magnemite stopped by a large tree.

"Ah ha! This tree is large enough to gather some wood from! Though I don't have an axe, so I guess i'll have to call out a Pokémon with a physical attack, and train it up a bit! Go, Blipbug!"

He threw the net ball and released Blipbug, who immediately tried to run away. Before it disappeared into the woods, Super Nerd was able to grab it and placed it in front of the tree.

"Ahem... Blipbug, use...," he began, before letting out a sigh. "Blipbug, use Struggle Bug..." As he spoke, Blipbug followed his orders and began chipping away on the wood with the weak attack. "Guess we'll wait, hm Magnemite?" He sat down and searched for food in his bag, finding a sandwich. Once he was finished, Blipbug wasn't even half done with chopping down the tree. "Okay, then Blipbug, you did... well," Super Nerd said as he let it return into the ball, releasing his Grimer instead. "Grimer, use Sludge Bomb," he said, parts of the tree melting into smaller pieces immediately when Grimer used the attack.

After putting Grimer back into the ball, Super Nerd began picking up the pieces one by one. "I think that's enough, I suppose I'll return back to the rest of the group." After walking for a while, he eventually reached the rest of the class, throwing his large amount of firewood on a small pile, clenching his fist together and hitting Magnemite's magnet to simulate a fist-bump. "Neat. Now to wait for the rest of the group to return."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku watched as his Riolu karate-chopped the wood away. His Hatenna noticed that they were pretty deep into the forest. And had lots of firewood, he thought it was time to head back. But on the way, he ran into Koda on the side of the river. "Koda? what are you doing this deep in the forest?" asked Izuku confused. As his Hatenna spotted the two men in black suits again.

Koda’s head snapped up. She quickly wiped away the small tears that had begun to fall. Koda stood up quickly, smoothing out her skirt and clearing her throat.

“Uh- I got l-lost.” She forced a small laugh, trying to appear collected.

“But now that you’re here, you can show me the way out of this god-forsaken forest.” She brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, still clutching Absol tightly.

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Yeah, sure! let's get out of here" Izuku said while directing Koda out of the forest, onto a footpath which leads towards the campsite.

The teacher's Delphox lit the firewood to make a campfire. And while the class were chopping wood, the tents were set up and ready to be assigned.

=Nightshade=

"Spark, use Thunderbolt!" Aine had decided that since she was on the edge of the woods anyway, she may as well take down a sapling. The huge Thunderbolt struck the base of the small tree, and the smell of burning sap filled the air. No fire had resulted from the blast; it was an electric-type move, after all. She looked down at the felled tree, confusion entering her gaze. I took down the tree... but how am I supposed to move it? Luckily, one of the teachers had a Machop who noticed her predicament, and it carried the sapling over to the pile.

When Aine looked up, she noticed that Super Nerd had emerged from the forest. "Hey, Super Nerd," she greeted him. "Have you seen Schrift? Koda and Izuku are back, but I don't know where he is. He went into the forest and hasn't come out yet."

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Hm, I haven't seen him. He's probably out training with his Luxio, with the advice that I gave him, not you, I! I told you that I was better at giving advice than you."

Super Nerd smirked while sitting down at the campfire, looking as smug as possible while he hummed a song he had made up in his head.

=Nightshade=

Aine threw her hands in the air in exasperation. Did everything with Super Nerd have to be either an insult, competition, or argument? Apparantly, the answer was yes. She couldn't help thinking that the only human with a bigger ego would have to be David himself.

Well, if Super Nerd wasn't going to be any help, then Aine would have to help herself. She beat her way into the brush. The girl strained her eyes to see through the shadows of the growing gloom. The sun was setting as the moon rose, and bug-type Pokemon bit at her exposed arms. She rolled down her sleeves to stop the biting.

The girl shivered involuntarily. Not from the cold, it wasn't chilly out. More from apprehension. Shadows stretched out, making the tree branches look like hands, reaching out to pull on her clothes and snag in her hair. Shiftry darted through the foliage, causing Aine to jump at every turn. At least Spark was glowing, casting a calming light over the ground in a five-foot radius.

"Schrift!" Aine called. "Schrift, we have to go! Where-- oh." They were in a small clearing surrounded by trees. Nisshoku was on the ground, lying on his side, Schrift beside him. Aine knelt down next to them, digging in her bag for a Max Revive. "What happened?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He ran away from Aine, tears running down his cheek. Schrift sat next to a river he liked to cry near rivers or streams, they made his tears seem small. Then behind him came a familiar laugh, David walked behind him pushing him into the river. Schrift got up, ready to fight him when David said " I wouldn't fight, if I were you". Schrift calmed down and backed away. In Davids hand he had PRZ-12 " Remember that Kommo-o you fought, well that was me who made it s strong, I wanted to get rid of you the moment I saw you. Schrift Stagfox, brother of Percival Stagfox-" "DONT SAY HIS NAME, YOU ASS-HOLE!!" Schrift shouted his eyes, burning with rage. "As I was saying, my father Jason Sharp hated your brother, so I naturally hate you. So I sent that Kommo-o to kill you, but of course that failed, so I'm gonna kill you Schrift." He injected a Pangoro with it causing it to fall to the ground. David ran away leaving Schrift to face the monster that was coming. He sent out his Fletchinder.

=Nightshade=

Aine found a Max Revive in the mess that was her backpack and fed it to Nisshoku. The Umbreon groggily lifted his head, then looked surprised to see Aine and not Schrift.

“You okay, Nisshoku?” she asked him. Suddenly, an enraged roar sounded from through the trees! At the same time, David came crashing through the brush. His expression changed from one of satisfaction to one of fear when he saw Aine.

“What— what are you doing here?” he gasped. He must have been running for a while. Aine rose to her feet, suspicious.

“Why do you care?” David didn’t deign to answer her, just broke into a run and pushed past her. “Oh, no you don’t! Spark, Electroweb!”

The Electroweb caught David and pinned him to the ground. His clothes smoked where the electrified silk touched them. His eyes were wide with panic.

“What did you do?” Aine asked apprehensively.

David stopped struggling as he smiled, snakelike. In the spare light, his teeth looked red. “Let’s just say Goth boy’s a goner.”

Aine’s eyes widened as another roar came from the direction Schrift had gone. “You didn’t.”

“Oh, yes, I did.” David’s soulless gaze glittered with malice.

“Come on, Nisshoku!” Aine cried to the Umbreon, leaving David hopelessly tangled in the Electroweb, already running full speed and praying to every god out there that she wouldn’t be too late.

Koda was sitting beside the campfire, steadily adding a bit of wood at a time, her Absol content beside her. But in a flash, Absol was up on his paws and looking around, panicked. Koda paused what she was doing, asking Absol what got him so wound up.

“Hey, hey, calm down! What’s riled you so badly?” She said, trying to push off the thought that Absol was doing what he did best; forewarning disaster. Her worries were confirmed when Absol pawed the ground and inched towards the ever-darkening forest.

“No, we’re not going back in there.” She said forcefully. She refused.

Koda looked around for the rest of her friends. She saw Super Nerd, obviously Izuku, and Winston. But she couldn’t spot Aine or Schrift. Oh no...

“Did something happen to Aine and Schrift?” She asked Absol, eyes wide with concern. The Pokémon nodded, and Koda stood up. She needed to help her new friends, even if she was scared.

“Guys? I think something’s going on in the forest. It may have to do with Aine and Schrift. I think they’re in danger.”

Koda’s eyes were highlighted by the flames of the large bonfire, and if you knew what to look for you could spot the fear in them. She was serious about this, and she needed their help.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Fletchinder was holding his own against the Pangoro, his advantage of speed made it easier for him to dodge but Schrift knew that he wold lose the advantage soon. One hit from that pangoro and fetchinder was as good as dead. "Use flame charge!!" Immediately Flare charged headfirst into pangoro, the hotter the sack on it's belly got the faster it would be, so this move should've made Schrift win instantly, but he was wrong, badly wrong. Pangoro hit Flare in the head with a brick break, sending it cascading down to the water side. "No!!" Schrift cried. He ran to Flare's aid. Flare was stiff, it's wings were bent in shapes it shouldn't be. He felt the floor shake as the pangoro got closer to him.

"Luxio, use discharge!" he cried as, he sent out luxio. Bolts of lightning hit the pangoro and the water electrocuting him instantly. "Luxio I know that you don't like me, but please for the love of Arsceus help. The guy who killed Percival, his son did this to pangoro. Please help me Luxio. PLEASE!" Schrift was now on his knees his eyes blinded with tears. Luxio went up to Schrift and nuzzled his cheek. For the first time Luxio was loving Schrift. He stood up, and saw Aine charging through the bushes, with Nisshoku by her side.

"Use thunderbolt" He said to luxio, as he cuddled with Nisshoku. Schrift walked up to Aine, almost forgetting the fight between the pangoro and his pokemon. He looked her in the eyes, and hugged her, embracing her in his arms. "Thank you for bring Nisshoku" he wispered in her ear. He let go and continued to battle, armed with the trust of Luxio.

=Nightshade=

Aine stood in horror as she saw the monstrous Pangoro Schrift was fighting. When Schrift embraced her, she smiled, blushing slightly, then remembered herself. She noticed Flare at the edge of the river, unmoving. No. Nobody was going to die. Not today.

She slid down the slope towards Flare, trusting that Schrift would be able to hold off the Pangoro while she healed the Fletchinder.

“Hang in there, Flare,” she whispered to the little bird, rummaging in her bag for another Max Revive. She located one and fed it to Flare, breathing a sigh of relief as its wings realigned. “You’re gonna be okay.”

Aine stood, vaulting up and over the small outcropping by the riverside to stand beside Schrift. “Not today, David,” she muttered. “We are not going down. Not today.”

The massive Pangoro was charging up for another move. Aine took it as an opening. “Spark, Charge Beam!” The little critter leaped off her shoulder, sparking with power, and sent a glowing beam of electricity directly at the Pangoro. But when the dust settled, it unleashed a Hammer Arm, completely unaffected. “Look out!”

Aine dodged to the side, Spark attaching to her arm as she went. With a sinking heart, she remember Pangoro’s Pokédex entry: The leafy spring in Pangoro’s mouth helps the Pokémon track its opponents’ movements. Taking hits in battle doesn’t seem to bother it at all.

“Schrift, are you okay?” Aine called, sweat dripping down her face.

Koda didn’t bother waiting for the others- the sinking feeling in her was growing by the second, just as Absol was becoming more frantic. With Mimikyu safely in his poke ball, Koda allowed Absol to lead her through the nearly pitch-black forest. She strained her eyes against the night, trying to find her friends. Koda new she was getting closer when she heard the tell tale sounds of a battle.

“Aine? Schrift? Are you guys okay?!”

Her vision was temporarily lit up by an attack full of electricity- Aine’s Joltik. In that split second she saw them, battling against a massive Pangoro. Immediately, Koda has Mimikyu out beside her.

“Absol, use Psycho Cut! Mimiyku, use Shadow Ball!”

Koda knew Mimikyu’s new special attack wouldn’t be very affective against the huge Fighting Type, but she didn’t care. All that mattered was saving her friends.

She forced herself to concentrate on battling this huge Pangoro, for if she let her mind wander she knew that she would get worried, and she could not pass out now.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku saw the Absol's expression. And knowing what it meant, Izuku told winston to look after his bag to go investigate. But on the way, ran into David caught in an elctroweb and knew it was the doing of Spark.

He saw the huge pangoro, and immediatly sent his Hatenna out to use sleep powder. But Pangoro shook it off and turned it's focus to Izuku. "Hatenna, Psybeam! and Riolu, Force palm!" commanded Izuku "Schrift, Aine, Koda. I've got it distracted, run and get the teachers."

Izuku spoke too soon. And Hatenna took a huge Hammer arm.

Last edited:
Koda nodded to Izuku, Absol leading her through the woods back to the campfire.

“Uhm! Someone! Emergency in the woods! Huge Pangoro attacking my friends!” She yelled out, her voice cracking from panic. She waved Absol off, letting him show the teachers to the battle. She, on the other hand, practically collapsed into one of the remaining teacher’s arms. All the stress has built up and her body could not handle it anymore.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Riolu walked towards that pangoro, before getting hit with a dark pulse.

Izuku fell on his knee's. Holding both his pookemon in his arms while his eyes welled with tears. His riolu pushed him away, and walked towards the pangoro. The pangoro took another swing, before Riolu caught it and started to glow.

And then a new pokemon, not the riolu Izuku once knew. But a Lucario.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift lay on his back in the river. At least he knew they were getting stronger, Last time this happened they were just sitting ducks, now they were able to fight back against threats like this. When schrift went towards Aine, he blushed furiously red. " We did it, again" he laughed, he can now enjoy the rest of the camping trip without David to bother him.

The teachers were checking for any injuries and stuff like that. He saw something in the bushes, just watching him. He approached the eyes, the pokemon started to run. Schrift followed it to the waterfall that connected up river. The froakie he was following was at the bottom of the waterfall staring at him. Schrift went into the water fall, past all the water he found a cave. Inside the cave, a man sat in the middle. " Finally your here, schrift" he muttered. How does he know my name, schrift thought. "So I saw what your capable of, with your pokemon, but there is one thing better your bond with your umbreon. So I'm gonna battle you and if you lose." He shook a revolver in his hands.

Resting by the river, Winston yawned slightly and laid back. Becoming increasingly tired, Winston gathered a pile of leaves and turned it into some sort of makeshift pillow. After forming the pillow, Winston laid his heavy head upon it and presently fell into a deep slumber. After a few moments of deep sleep, Winston heard the faintest yet chilling laugh, a laugh which was inhumane. The laugh of a ghost.

Awaking suddenly, Winston looked around, only noticing an oddly carved pumpkin. Shrugging it off, Winston got up from his makeshift resting place and made his way back to the rest to the group. He heard the laugh again. Knowing it wasn't any trick of the wind, Winston looked around once more and saw nothing. Looking down however, Winston saw the odd pumpkin staring back at him, eyes innocent and pure. The poor Pokémon seemed to be begging Winston to catch him. Noticing the Pokémon staring at him, Winston dug out an ultra ball from his bag and threw it softly at the Pokémon.
One...
Two...
Three...
Caught!

Picking up the Pokeball, Winston unlocked his rotom phone and checked the Pokedex function. Opening the owned Pokémon database, Winston saw that he had caught a pumpkaboo. Winston smiled and made his way back to camp

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
At the campsite, the tents were already set up. And since Izuku now had a newly evolved Lucario, he felt braver about approaching the forest. He saw Winston heading back and ran up to him.

"Hey Winston," said Izuku "Guess what?"