• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

As Winston noticed Izuku running up to him, Winston clutched the pokeball of his new Pokémon on his belt, ready to show off his new pumpkaboo. However, when Winston heard Izuku saying, "Guess what?" Winston stopped what he was planning to do and allowed Izuku to show off whatever it was he had.

"Yes?" Winston asked curiously.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aine woke with a gasp, heart pounding. Cold sweat drenched her from head to toe. Spark skittered over her hand and up her arm, comforting her.

“Oh, God.” The nightmare had been so realistic, the Pangoro’s claws so lifelike as they had torn her dream-self to shreds. If she hadn’t gotten there in time... if Izuku and Koda hadn’t found them... if she didn’t have so many Max Revives... The image of Schrift and his Pokémon being cut down before Aine herself was killed would never leave her imagination.

So many ifs. Aine knew she wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep with the memory of the attack on Schrift still prominent in her mind. She slowly let her hair down as her breathing returned to normal.

A ways away, Izuku and Winston were talking. Aine crept closer, unable to help herself.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku sent out his newly evolved Lucario.

"When Aine and Schrift were attacked, my riolu evolved! How cool is that?!"

Izuku's cheer suddenly when into pure paronoia. His thoughts ran through his head.

What if I weren't there, if Riolu didn't evolve...What would've happened then.

All his thinking was cut short of the sight of a figure walking towards them, which appeared to be Aine

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift left the campsite, was done resting, he went to the old man, and said" I'm ready, what about you?". The man smiled, his teeth were mostly metal, but those that weren't, left gaps in his gums. "I've been waiting for you to battle. The rule is we only put out one pokemon, last one standing wins.". Schrift sent out Nisshoku, he had to win this battle. "Umbreon? Knew you would play that, so that's why I'm sending Blaziken" The two pokemon glared at each other before charging, headfirst into the battle.

Nisshoku used dark pulse, and sent out a barrage of shadows at Blaziken, each one missing it's target. The Blaziken jumped up to the roof before pushing off it at Nisshoku, hitting it with a kick. "Use your, moves to your advantage kid, like I used double kick there. One kick to the roof the other to your pokemon, doubling damage.". Nisshoku used Shadow ball, which hit the roof causing rocks to fall onto Blaziken. "Your a quick learner aren't you?" the man gave a chuckle. His Blaziken got up and brushed it's shoulders, then glared at Nisshoku. The tension was broken when it charged at Nisshoku using Blaze kick, sending Nisshoku, flying at Schrift. He caught Nisshoku and lifted him up. Nisshoku stumbled back onto it's feet before, getting ready for round two.

"Nisshoku use encore" The pokemon, stared into Blaziken's eyes before giving a maleficent grin, whatever he said to Blaziken it was making him mad. It flew at Nisshoku using, blaze kick, but Nisshoku dodged making Blaziken fly into a stream of water coming from the wall. The water turned to steam making Blaziken unable to see. "Genius" the man mumbled under his breath. "Finish him with, shadow ball" HE yelled, as a ball of darkness hit Blaziken sending it flying into the roof. The Blaziken stumbled before smiling, it touched a neck. The old man followed Blaziken's actions. "Oh crap" Schrift mumbled.

The Mega Blaziken looked at the two furiously, not only did they beat him, they also humiliated him. "Finish him with flare blitz." the pokemon nodded, before kicking a barrage of fire balls at Nisshoku. Schrift's umbreon was like a toy in a washing machine, being hit at all angles. Nisshoku, was down. A attack like that was fatal, not only was Schrift going to die, Nisshoku might already be dead. "Time for me to kill you, and maybe that cute girl you hang around with, what's her name again? Oh yeah Aine". Schrift stood up, he bared his teeth, then yelled. " YOU CAN KILL ME FOR ALL YOU WANT BUT DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT KILLING AINE!!!" He saw Nisshoku standing up, well trying to. He found felt mad, his insides were on fire. The candles went out he could, feel the shadowns crawling on him. Nisshoku's cricles were illuminating the room. He closed his eyes and thought back to when he was a kid and his brother told him " Before you give up, remember why you held on so long". These words moved Schrift. When he opened his eyes, he saw that from the right side of his belt up, his clothes singed away revealing black fur, and on his arm there was Circles like Nisshoku's. He looked at Nisshoku, who was now in a pillar of shadows. Was this battle bond? he thought to himself. Was he and Nisshoku in sync? The transformation caused the ceiling of the cave to explode revealing the night sky, and the moon. " let's end this" he said at the dumbstruck man, his voice cold. Nisshoku's shadow pillar was like a beacon in the night sky.

(OOC- sorry I made this long I just did it because it was too important to be put into bits")

Last edited:
Koda woke up with a start, her head pounding. Had she collapses? Crap- now she was going to look like an idiot. What happened?

The attack.

Koda shot onto her feet, ignoring the protesting from the academy medic that had been tending to her. She dashed out of the tent and searched around for her friends. The second Koda laid eyes on Izuku, she bolted over to him and hugged him tightly. She let out a long sigh of relief.

“I passed out right after alerting the teachers. I had no idea if you guys were okay or not. Where’s Aine and Shrift?” She stepped back, feeling through her bag for her Pokeballs. Good. Mimiyku and Absol have been returned.

=Nightshade=

Aine waved from behind Koda. “Hey. We were total toast when the teachers showed up.” Her voice was light, but an undertone of seriousness hid under the glibness. “Thanks.” The girl frowned suddenly. “Speaking of which, where is Schrift, anyways? If he’s gone and gotten himself killed, I’ll raise him from the dead just to kill him again.”

Her frustration was borne more from worry than from anger, though she wouldn’t admit that to anyone. Again, the dream surfaced. The Pangoro’s claws... She blocked it out. If something had happened to Schrift, she didn’t know what she would do.

Aine’s mind didn’t change course for the entire duration of breakfast. Her worry didn’t ease, and she felt jittery and claustrophobic. First chance she got, she decided, she would go looking again... but this time with backup. Most likely.

“Hey, Aine, if you’re planning on looking for Schrift- I’m coming with. I don’t want any of us losing each other again.”

Koda was willing to stomach her fear of the treacherous woods to make sure Aine didn’t get hurt. She also wanted to talk to Aine.

Aine seemed to be more socialized than Koda, at least by a little. Koda hoped she had experience in the category she was struggling with; boys.

That could wait though. First things first, they should find Schrift.

“Anyone else wanna come?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku stepped up. "That Schrift...Always getting lost and into trouble, I'm In"

Raboot looked up into the sky to see to see a light illuminting the sky. And it knew who it was in an instant.

Raboot ran off, signalling us to follow it.

Koda ran after Raboot, confused.

“What now?”

She hoped Schrift wasn’t in serious danger- this always seemed to happen. Almost like he attracted bad luck. Koda knew what that felt like. Oh well, she thought. I’m gonna help him. He’s my friend. I’m committed to this group. No ones getting into danger on my watch.

=Nightshade=

A dull beacon pulsing with power shot up into the sky. Aine knew immediately that this was what Raboot has sensed. And she knew, instinctively, that this was where Schrift would be. Without waiting for the others, she started off, crashing through the brush, eyes on the sky. If something happened to him while she wasn’t there...

“C’mon!” Aine threw over her shoulder, not slowing for a minute. Her loose hair caught in branches, but she determinedly pulled free, leaving golden strands in the brambles. “We have to hurry!” She couldn’t explain the urgency that she felt, but Spark was right there with her, her friends hopefully behind her, and she knew... hoped... that they could make it in time.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift had finally done it, he achieved battle bond. That didn't bother him, but what that man said was annoying him. But he could feel all the pain Nisshoku was experiencing, this only made him madder. Nisshoku and Schrift were in sync. Nisshoku used dark pulse, and Schrift mimicked his movement. The move hit Blaziken making it scream. It charged at Nisshoku causing dust to be barreling into the air. Nisshoku jumped out of the way and countered with shadow ball.Blaziken hit through one of the supporting pillars, and flew through it, causing rubble to fall onto it. "Got to say your a strong trainer, better than I thought." He sat down "Look kid I wasn't gonna kill you or your friends, I was just unlocking your true spirit. Your battle bond, and it's stronger than Mega evolutions." Nisshoku's new power went as quick as it came. Schrift craddeled him in his arms and made his way back to camp, battered and bruised.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
As Izuku looked around, he saw Schrift and ran up to him.

"SCHRIFT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!!" Asked Izuku while giving Schrift a Ursaring hug, Raboot came towards Nisshoku and ran around it in circles. "The other's are looking for you, where have you been?"

Koda stopped running through the forest, pausing for a moment. Her bad feeling had cleared. Was Schrift alright? Should she keep following Aine, or go back to camp?

Koda reached into her bag and brought out Absol.

“Hey, bud. Can I trust you to go back to the camp and see if Schrift is back? You go straight there and come straight back, alright?”

Absol nodded, and Koda sent him on his way. She continued through the forest, following Aine’s trail.

=Nightshade=

Another glance at the sky told Aine the beacon was nowhere to be seen. She slowed, then stopped, looking around in confusion. Then she heard sounds coming from camp. Slowly she crept back, being careful to stay stealthily silent.

When Aine peered through the leaves of the bushes, she was quickly assured that there was no threat. Just Schrift and Izuku, talking. A very battered, bruised-looking Schrift with an even more battered-looking Nisshoku. She burst from the brush, completely forgetting about stealth.

“What is it with you and nearly getting killed?!” she screamed at Schrift, grabbing his arms. “You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

Aine realized she was shaking, that the wetness on her cheeks was not just sweat. The anger melted away, giving way to fear and relief. She hugged him. “You scared me,” she whispered so only he could hear.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Shrift was shaken as she yelled at him, but she hugged him, he embraced her arms, his head rested on her shoulders. "You saved me" he whispered to her. He looked at Nisshoku and rustled his fur."I'm sorry bud, shouldn't have done that." He smiled. He wanted to tell the others of what happened, but he didn't. He would tell them in his own time. He limped to first aid, giving the nurse a shock. She yelled at him for hours before he was allowed to go back to his tent. Nisshoku didn't follow, he was too injured to stay with Schrift. In his tent he saw a poke ball that said " Don't forget the times" he sent out his new pokemon. Froakie stumble out, it walked over to the corner and sat there. "Uhh Guys? Can you come here?" He called to the others.

Playing with his new pumpkaboo, Winston was nearly oblivious to what has happening around him. As the pumpkaboo fired off a haunting shadow ball towards a nearby tree, Winston noticed that Schrift had returned to the camp, and had just hugged Aine. When Shrift called for the rest of the group to come over to him, Winston made his way to him, the Pumpkaboo trailing behind.

"W...what is it S-schrift?" Winston asked, curious.

Koda had made her way back to camp. Absol reported back to her that Schrift made it, and she gladly left the suffocating shadows of the forest. She was normally fine in the woods- but not these ones. As she re-emerged into camp, she was glad to see a slightly-battered Schrift.

“Hey, Schrift. Got yourself into another scrap? We need to put a bell on you.” She jokes as she walked up to the group. She reached in her bag, finding Mimikyu’s ball, and let him out. Absol sat beside the smaller Pokémon protectively.

Koda brought out her sketchbook and drew the pair of Pokémon absentmindedly. She had other things on her mind- things that had to do with the color green.

=Nightshade=

Aine, several hours later, was still puzzled by Schrift’s reply. She had saved him? She hadn’t even been there... however much she wished she had been.

His voice brought her out of her stupor. He had emerged from his tent, the sun glittering off his dark hair, blinding her for a second. Aine trotted up to him.

“Yeah, Schrift?”

Koda looked up from her sketchbook, curious as to what he was going to say. She was prepared to listen, when her phone began to ring. Koda rolled her eyes, pulling out the device and reading the caller ID-

Crap.

Her face fell, the previous smile that had managed to make its way onto her face for once immediately turning into a frown.

“I’ll be right back.” She said, her voice low and cold.

Koda walked a ways away from the group and answered the call, holding her phone up to her ear.

“What? Why are you calling me?” She hissed.
“Don’t speak to me like that, missy. I’m doing the mandatory check-up call.”
“I’m fine, okay? Everything is great! I’m doing wonderful in this school! Good enough for you?”
“You sound stressed.” The voice on the other end said suspiciously.
“No, I just don’t want to be talking to you.”
“You need to get your attitude under control. Don’t forget, I don’t have to send you to that school. I can ship you off any second.” The person warned.

Koda went silent. That was the last thing she wanted. She felt tears prick her eyes.

No! I’ve become too emotional! Reel it in, crybaby. She yelled at herself.

“I’m gonna swing by there for a visit. See how things really are.”
“What?! Why?”
“Because, I want to know what your situation is. Maybe your friends are the reason you’ve had so many absences and tardies? Do I need to mandate who you hang out with?”
“No!”
“We’ll see about that. See ya soon.” The person on the other end of the line hung up.

Koda closed her eyes, sighing deeply and rubbing her temples. Wonderful. Now everyone would know where she came from. And she was at risk of losing her friends.

Why can’t things go my way for just once in my life?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift rejoined the group holding his new pokemon. " Guys look what I found in my tent. He's a bit nervous now but he will be a great addition to the team.". He blushed furiously red when he saw Aine, then gave a laugh before, going back to his normal pale skin. " I don't know what's happened but there was a poke ball on my bed, when I let the pokemon out it went straight to the corner. Also sorry guys for going out in the night and almost dying again." He tried to hold back his tears, but gave a weak smile instead.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Pokemon on Schrifts bed? If anything, it's probably a caterpie or ghastly.

Izuku seemed sceptical at first, It's weird enough that we were about to go to bed soon, but a pokemon?

Raboot on the other hand seemed to light up and immediately ran into Schrift's tent to meet his 'new friend'

Koda stood alone for another few minutes, just thinking.

What should I do? I could run away, and come back when I’m sure they have stopped looking for me. No, they’d find me and send me off again.

Koda figured she would just tell her friends in the morning. There wasn’t really anything she could do to stop it. Her pity-party life was about to be revealed, and there was a high chance she’d lose them very soon. Who knows. She was too tired to care.

Koda made her way back to the group. Her face had returned to the emotionless ‘I don’t care’ that it used to be before she became friends with these kids. She had a feeling it would stay that way from now on.

“What did I miss?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku jumped, before quickly turning around to let out a sigh of a relive. It was just Koda.

"A strange Pokeball on Schrifts bed And raboot went straight for it"

Izuku said, before asking, "Anyway's where were you?"

=Nightshade=

Aine tried desperately to hold back the heat creeping up her cheeks, but to no avail. She blushed just as deeply as Schrift when their eyes met. She looked away, feeling cowardly. Unable to face her own feelings? Ridiculous! She forced herself to listen to his words instead of staring at his face.

“Spark, you wanna go check it out?” Aine asked the electric arachnid on her shoulder. An affirmative shock. Yes. The girl ducked into the tent, and to her surprise, there was a Froakie sitting there, Raboot’s running path scribing circles on the ground around it.

The girl turned to look back at Schrift, pushing her ever-annoying bangs behind her ear. “He’s so cute! Where’d he come from?”

“Oh! Uhm-“ Koda was startled by Izuku’s question. “Phone call. Guardians just wanted to see how I am. They’re.. they’re coming to visit.” She stared at her shoes. Koda knew she probably looked very stupid right now.

She self-consciously turned away from Izuku and retrieved her sketchbook. She needed a distraction from the butterfrees in her stomach.

Why did she feel so giddy and nervous every time Izuku so much as looked her way? Koda would never understand these social cues- she wished she were a Pokémon. Life was so much simpler for them.

Throwing pumpkaboo's Pokéball into the air and catching it, Winston stared into the treeline, watching the rookidees flocking and the starlys flying over head. Winston had always appreciated the forest, especially the Pokémon dwelling within. Walking away from the rest of the group, Winston made his way deep into the forest. Knowing how easily Koda got lost within the twisting depths of the trees, Winston sent out his sizzlipede to leave a string shot behind him, like in the tale of the gardevoir and gallade, who came across the house of a wicked hatterene who tricked the both of them.

Chuckling at the connection between the two, Winston slowly came across a babbling brook deep within the depths of the forest. The river was calm, with groups of arrokudas and magikarps swimming through. Sitting down beside it, Winston sent out his drizzile who had been waiting within its ball for so long. Sitting down beside Winston, the drizille began firing water guns at Pokémon that swam past. After some time of firing, Drizzile stood up, cleared some leaves around it and began firing water pulses at any Pokémon that came past. Suddenly, the water lizard began glowing water blue and shape shifted into a brand new Pokémon. An inteleon.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Blipbug, use Struggle Bug!" This was the phrase that Super Nerd had been saying for a while now, watching as his new Blipbug slowly defeated wild Pokémon, fainting time after time before being healed by Super Nerd's revives. The Blipbug had earned quite a lot of XP now, and was almost at Level 9 when it fainted once again to a Level 5 Rokidee.

"Sure would be great to have some XP Candies on me right now," Super Nerd sighed as he used the final revive he had on Blipbug. As the Blipbug got up, a Gossifleur flew by. "Okay then, Blipbug! You know what you have to do, use Struggle Bug!" Blipbug released the attack on the Gossifleur which quickly dodged it, before it used Rapid Spin which made Blipbug fly backwards. "Blipbug, use Struggle Bug!," Super Nerd said as Blipbug got back up, once again attacking Gossifleur who this time dodged.

After using the same attacks over and over, the Gossifleur finally fell to the ground, fainting. "Yes, we did it, YOU did it!," Super Nerd happily screamed while he held up Blipbug, spinning around with it which made both of them feel dizzy. After they stopped spinning, the Blipbug began glowing brightly while it's form began changing in Super Nerd's arms, evolving into a Dottler.

Taken aback by drizzile's new form, Winston got up from sitting beside the babbling brook and began following the string shot line that his sizzlipede had made. Walking through the forest, Winston was closely pursued by his new partner, who watched like a hawk for anyone wanting to hunt the both of them down. As the water lizard surveyed the area, it soon locked on to a nearby theivul watching them from the shadows. As the evil fox watched the both of them, Winston's inteleon got down onto one knee, charged up its finger gun, and fired off a snipe shot straight towards the theivul, which fled soon after.

"Nice one, Inteleon!" Winston called out, overjoyed.

After walking for some time through the twisting depths of the forests, Winston soon found himself back in the camp, with the rest of his friends. Exhausted but happy, Winston went to sit down on a bench.

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku saw the froakie that was on Schrifts bed and immediately ran towards Schrift "What you caught a new pokemon. how come you didn't say so!" moaned Izuku. "Anyways, I'm going to go to my tent. Bye guys!" Izuku said. He waved to his friends, but when he looked at Koda, he started blushing bright red before speed-walking away

On the way, he saw Winston's Inteleon, and ran over to it. "WHAT, AND INTELEON, THAT'S SO COOL." shouted Izuku jealously.

Hearing Izuku shout at him, Winston looked up from his rotom phone and stuck up his thumb in a non-verbal way of saying 'Heck yeah!'. After doing so, Winston searched up some local Pokémon in the forest on his pokedex, but nothing took his eye and he slowly made his way back to his tent, groggy and weary.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift, closed his eyes and went to bed. He dreamed about the others, and that pangoro. He felt dread as he watched each one die a gruesome end. Aine's screams made his twist in his sleep. It terrified him, but why was he blushing when he saw Aine, he thought to himself. Why was it that he out of everyone in the school was able to get battle bond. He went over to Aine's tent, and asked if he could come in. He had to tell her. Schrift felt cold without his shirt on. God Aine please hurry up I'm cold, he thought to himself.

=Nightshade=

Aine was trapped in a cold sleep, unable to break out. She knew she was dreaming, knew it, but the pain, and the fear—

A husky male voice jolted her out of the nightmare. Spark was next to her, his furry, small body offering comfort and companionship. Aine shivered in the night air; the pajama company’s marketing about how warm they were had lied. Not that she was surprised. She peeled back the flap of the tent.

“Schrift?” Aine was startled, but not unpleasantly so. “Oh, um... come in.” She held the flap up so he could duck inside, blushing furiously when she noticed his lack of shirt. “What is it?”

@Schrift007

Last edited:
Koda had retreated to her tent long ago, but sleep evaded her. Although, that probably had to do with Brittany and Jessica’s non stop chattering. Koda was ready to snuggle herself with the pillow. They were complaining about David’s removal.

Koda couldn’t stand them anymore.

“Will you two shut up?! For the love of God!” She yelled at them, eyes blazing with fury. She needed sleep, an end to this day. The sooner tomorrow came, the sooner she could get back to school and everything would go back to mostly normal.

“Uhm- Excuse me?” Brittany looked appalled that Koda had dared to speak to her, let alone yell.

“Why don’t you go draw in your stupid little diary?” Jessica teased.

“It’s a sketchbook. You don’t draw in diaries, idiot.”

“You probably draw pictures of kids being abused.” Brittany remarked, causing Jessica to erupt into giggles.

“What the hell?!” Koda was now fuming.
“Well, that’s what happened to you, huh? Let’s see!” Before she knew what was happening, Jessica was up and held Koda’s sketchbook in her hand.

She flipped through the pages, she and Brittany making fun of each individual drawing. Koda tried to grab it away, but she was much smaller and skinnier than the two, curse her tiny frame. They easily shoved her away.

“These are lame. Just a bunch of Pokémon and scenery-“ Brittany stopped mid flip of a page, and burst out laughing.

“She’s drawing her boyfriend! Look at that!”

No! No no no no no no!

“Oh my god, it’s Izuku!” They shrieked with giggles and remarks. Koda reaches to snatch it away, but Brittany once again evaded her.

“Let’s see what he thinks about this.”

I’m going to delete myself from existence. Koda thought as they ran out of the tent, searching for the one Izuku had retreated to.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"IZUKU, IZUKU" shouted Brittany and Jessica.

Izuku emerged from his tent, his curly green hair covering his eyes. "What is it, it's like 2AM at night"

"Looks like somebodys got a crush on youuu~" Chanted the two as they handed him Koda's drawings. Izuku went red, but at the same time. Was suprised how good Koda could draw.

"I bet he's sooooo mad" wispered Jessica. Izuku was mad at the two. And shouted,

"So? even if she did. It's not like you guys would have better chances with anybody anyways!"

Koda didn’t know it was possible for someone to blush as much as she was in that moment. She tore after the girls, making eye contact with Izuku and freezing.

“I- Uhm! I don’t... don’t- I was just- Agh!”

Why was it so hard to talk to him all of a sudden?!

“I draw people- Uhm- t-that I think look cool! And- Well, I don’t think you look cool- ah, no, I d-do- Never mind!”

Idiot! Idiot! I’m so stupid! He’s gonna think I’m crazy!

Koda his her face behind the sketchbook that had managed to make its way back into her hands. She wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku chuckled.

"Well, The drawings of me were actually quite amazing. I think they're just jealous that you can draw like a professional artist!"

Koda was clearly embarrassed. So he whispered.

"Hey, Koda." Said Izuku, breaking a long silence "Why not you stay with me and Winston. So you don't have to put up with those two annoying fangirls"

Izuku went as red as a Charmander from the thought of sleeping in the same tent as Koda but shook it off as he held out his hand to lead her.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"So I should've put a shirt on before I came here" he joked. "Well I think I know where the froakie came from. After the battle with pangoro, I was lying on the bank of the river, and the froakie came up to me and, signed me to follow it. When I followed it I was in a cave with this old guy who wanted me to battle, or he would kill me. So later that day I went back to battle him. Nisshoku was evenly matched against his Blaziken, until he mega evolved. When it hit Nosshoku with flare blitz, the man said he was gonna kill me. I told him to go ahead but then--"

Schrift scrunched up his lips in frustration." He said he was gonna kill you. That pushed me pass hate and me and Nisshoku achieved battle bond. But the weird thing was, that I became literally half pokemon. I hate battle bond, I can feel everything Nisshoku felt, and everything it hates. That froakie was the same one that made me see that man." Schrift lay down. He wanted Nisshoku by his side right now." Please don't tell the others yet. Please Aine."

Koda wanted to take Izuku’s hand, and just the thought of that alone terrified her. It wasn’t like we he was asking her out or anything! Just take the stupid hand! Not that hard!

Koda shook her head a bit, clearing the thoughts, and gave Izuku her hand. She blushed again. Sigh. At the same time, she couldn’t help but notice how natural it felt with her hand in his.

He wanted her to stay in his tent? She could do that. Probably. Only because she wanted to get away from the two bimbos. That was the only reason.

“Sure. I’d like that. Uhm- to g-get away from them! Not for any- any other reason!” She grew flustered, tripping over her words.

“You know what? Just ignore me.” She chuckled, trying to play off her nervousness.