• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

“I-I-I don’t know, it was l-like that when I got h-here.” Winston stuttered, as in as much disbelief as Izuku.

Winston quickly made his way towards his desk, and found that, by some odd luck, his book full of battle strategies, had not been torn apart. Breathing a slight sigh of relief, Winston turned to Izuku.

“Before we do anything else, I-it might be a g-good idea to clear this place up.”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Yeah, you're probably right." Izuku groaned, walking towards his side of the room to fix it up. "You said it was like this when you walked in here, right?" Izuku asked. "Did you see what caused this?"

That question had Izuku thinking, and had him recalling the events that happened to him today.

Alright, who or what could've done this...Wait a minute...

Izuku jolted as he quickly turned to Winston, with a look of shock. "You don't think...That the Obstagoon from ealier could've done this, don't you?"

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Zap, zap, pow, boom, ay?” Aine asked, holding in laughter. “That’s you he’s talking about, Flash.” He gave a happy yip as Schrift continued talking. “Hmm? Oh, yeah, I remember. Like, right around the time you almost got the snot beat out of you by that Pangoro?” She was making light of it, but that experience had terrified her more than anything else. “Umm...that’s fine with me...if you don’t mind...”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
(This rp has a lot of totems of undying)

"That Pangoro was drugged, and we both know it", he laughed. "Stupid David, always doing something that will give me a concussion", he muttered. There was an awkward silence when she said 'it was fine' before Schrift broke it. "You know what, I think I'll sleep on the roof tonight. I think sleeping under the stars might help me over come the cringe I just made for myself. You can come if you want". He grabbed all four of his pokeballs and a pillow before going to the roof of the dorms. Up there was an eerie silence, almost too silent. Nisshoku stuck close to Schrift's leg, before Schrift released his other pokemon. Luxio jumped to his side, fletchinder landed on his head and froakie jumped onto him, making Schrift fall to the ground. "You guys must've always looked at the stars when you slept before you met me", he muttered. With all his pokemon on him, it felt like he was being surrounded by stuffed toys.

@Night's Shadow

“ I don’t know, Izuku. I saw somebody c-climb out the window, but I couldn’t tell who or what it was. We really should get to clearing up.” Winston said, walking over to his desk to begin clearing it up.

As he cleared up the desk, Winston noticed the odd device that had been given to him. Not wishing to be associated with whatever was happening, Winston chucked the device into the bin, relieved.

Replacing the books on his shelves, Winston noticed that, oddly, none of them were at all damaged.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku went over to his side of the room to start cleaning up. He figured that if he sent out one of his pokemon then it make cleaning way more eaiser. He dug in his pocket and retrieved Hattrems pokeball, releasing the psychic type. "Hey, Hattrem. Mind helping me and Winston clean up?" Izuku asked, which Hattrem quickly responded to and started rearranging objects back in order.

Izuku went over his desk and started clearing the fallen items. He looked at the wall, which was torn up with scratch marks. "What are we going to do about those?" Izuku asked winston, pointing to the shredded and torn apart walls, as he continued to clean.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: This RP is literally a cat. Seven lives left, guys, no need to panic XD)

Aine gave a small grin. At least he admitted that it’d been pure cringe. “I’m coming, I’m coming,” she said as she also grabbed a pillow, put Flash on her head, and followed him up. Spark gave a chitter of annoyance as he relocated to her shoulder. When they reached the roof, Aine leaned her back against the chimney, sitting with her knees tucked under her chin, staring out across the courtyard. She set the pillow next to her, where Flash and Spark immediately began to tussle over. Mildly amused, she watched them fondly, allowing her palsied leg to fall without Spark’s aid instead of trying to lift it, knowing that would just be painful.

The sky was a starry expanse of black velvet, the moon, nearly full, cast its silvery light into the trees, making them almost glow. And it was even more beautiful knowing that she was home-away-from-home, with a family of friends all around.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift moved his pillow next to Aine's. He slumped down next to her, Nisshoku next to her legs. "This school has done so much for me, at the start I only had two pokemon that would battle with me, the third would always electrocute me. You and the others have done so much for me I've become stronger, made great friends and we even managed to survive myself. I just can't imagine my life without you guys." Schrift rested his head on her shoulder, every time he was near Aine he got this feeling of safety. Like everything would be alright. "I'm gonna shut up and watch the stars now", he said with a low chuckle. Schrift flopped onto his pillow, as stared up at the night sky. The stars were like a million eyes, just staring back at him and the centre piece was the moon laying down on them. His pokemon were playing with Aine's pokemon, they Luxio was even playing with Froakie.

Staring at the damaged walls that Izuku had pointed to, Winston rubbed his chin, stumped on what to do about the marks in them. Touching one of the scratches, Winston nodded, coming to an idea.

“It’ll probably b-break after a while, but t-this is better than t-the scratches, haha.” Winston said, unclipping both centiskorch and Inteleon’s pokeball from his belt.

Pressing the button on the ball, Winston released the water lizard, who stood patiently, awaiting orders, alongside the fire bug. Clearing his throat, Winston spoke.

“Inteleon, could you use mud shot on those scratches and cracks. Then, centiskorch, I’ll need you to heat it up. Got that?” Winston sakes the two Pokemon.

Inteleon nodded, firing a large burst of mud into the individual cracks in the wall, covering them over. Centiskorch, in turn, let out a heat wave, rapidly cooling the mud into rudimentary bricks. Running his finger over the mudbricks, Winston felt they were solid enough that he could leave it. Nodding proud, Winston returned the two Pokemon to their balls, and continued cleaning.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine let her head flop back against the chimney so she could see the night sky above. That’s Mars, she thought to herself. And Ursaring Major. She shifted her gaze to the frolicking Pokémon all around them, Flash rolling around at Nisshoku’s paws, Spark seeming to play tag with Flare. The soft light of the moon filtered down through the trees, leaving barely discernible shadows dappling the rooftop. Her eyes flicked to Schrift, and a fond smile found its way onto her face before they drifted closed in the first stages of sleep.

Finishing clearing up the desk, Winston turned to look at the shredded bedding, and scratched his head, stumped on what to do next. As he thought, however, he noticed, in the window, a shrouded silhouette, barely noticeable, running from the dorm building into the dense forest that surrounded the school.

Confused, but unable to do much to deal with the silhouette, Winston turned back to address the torn and scattered bedding. After mulling it over for some time, Winston came up with another idea. This one, Winston knew, would be quite risky.

"W-well. Let's see. K-knowing that the dorm next door I-isn't in u-use, and that the rooms a-always stores bedding in case I-it's needed, it would make sense to g-get spare bedding from next d-door, right? D-do you mind d-dealing with that, Izuku? The rooms barely have any security, your k-key would probably work on it, haha." Winston said, as he sat down in his desk-side chair.

Last edited:
“Thanks, Jessica.” Koda said quietly.
Her former bully turned to look at her sheepishly.

“I really just couldn’t stand her any longer. I mean, we’ve been “friends” since, like third grade. But that really just meant Brittany picking on others and bullying me into doing the same. But it made me really mad when she started picking on you.”

Koda tilted her head, a bit confused.

“Why particularly me...?” She asked.
“Well, it’s pretty normal for people to bully others that they’re jealous of.” Jessica began. “But you... she made it abundantly obvious that she found your situation hilarious and wanted nothing to do with you. She went from having a sort-of explanation to the point of no redemption.”

“Redemption? Sorry, I don’t know that word.” Koda mumbled.
“Oh, it means like- forgiveness. Getting better, changing for good.”
“Ah. Thank you.”

Koda thought out her next words carefully.
“Y’know, since Brittany kind of seemed like the only person you hung out with.. you could maybe hang out with me and my friends..? If you wanted, of course. They might be... well, I’m sure you know how they will probably react, but if you give them time and are true to yourself they’ll come around.”

Koda knew her friends would probably not be thrilled with Jessica tagging along, but she knew they were kind, and would come around eventually.

“You think so? Thanks, Koda. You really are a super nice girl. I’m really sorry for ever being mean to you.”

Koda shrugged. “I’m pretty used to it.”

“You shouldn’t be.” Jessica said very seriously, holding strong eye contact with Koda. She suddenly felt too vulnerable- and a bit like she was about to cry- so she stood up quickly.

“I’m uh- gonna go see Izuku.”
“Are you guys dating yet? He carried you back.”
Koda turned bright red. Were they dating? She had no idea.

“Uh-! No!”
Jessica laughed. “Okay, well be safe. And it’s also like, midnight, so you should also be quiet.” She grinned, and got under her covers as Koda slipped out of the room.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
(OOC: yay! welcome back mimi)

Schrift smiled at Aine. Sure if the teachers saw the two, they'd both get in massive trouble. Sure, if the enigmas decided to turn up they'd both be as good as dead. But all those thoughts didn't bother him. He was with his best friend, sleeping on a roof, under a star filled Night. He relaxed a bit, and laid his head on Aine. "Night Aine", he mumbled before falling asleep. NIssoku ran to his lap, before falling asleep on him. Followed by Flare. Luxio just sat by his side, watching over the two.

(OOC: I'm so sorry I procrastinated so much, while being brain dead. I'm really really sorry I held up the rp)

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(I'm alive, don't worry. The sheer power of stupidity alone is keeping me alive.)

Izuku let out a reluctant sigh in response to Winstons question. He stood up, rubbed his eyes, and nodded.

He walked out of his dorm and tried his best to stay awake. He opened the door to the next room, and flicked the light switch. He looked up to see that the light bulb didn't work, and it was pretty much broken. "Well, what was I expecting out of this abandoned room." He sighed to him self, as he and his lucario both lifted the surprisingly clean mattress and walked back to the dorm with it.

As he was walking to his dorm, he looked down the hall. He saw Brittany storming his direction, with a furious expression. "Move it, broccoli head!" She growled as she shoved him out of the way. Izuku was confused, but too tired to deal with it, so he continued his walk back to the dorm.

Last edited:
As Koda made her way through the building and down to the lower floor, she spotted Brittany shoving past Izuku, who looked dead beat tired.

Aye, that pendejo. One of these days Mimikyu and I are gonna show her not to mess with mi familia. Koda thought, before heading up to Izuku.

“Hey, Izuku! Thank you for carrying me back to my dorm- I didn’t mean to pass out on you.”

She wondered for a moment why he was carrying a mattress to his dorm at midnight, but shrugged it off and helped him lift it, carrying it into his and Winston’s dorm.

Koda have a nod to Winston, and surveyed the room, understanding why they needed the mattress.

“Jesus, what happened in here? Did you get attacked by another Pangoro?” She looked around, noting that most of the damage was (albeit messily) patched up. Koda whistled, setting the mattress down and putting her hands on her hips.

“You know, if you guys wanted, I could paint over that mud-patch on the wall in the morning. You guys could choose a design.” She proposed, shrugging, and stifling a yawn.

Shrugging, Winston yawned slightly, and then chuckled to himself. Leaning back in his desk chair, he spoke.

“This time, I’m not sure it was a Pangoro. W-we’re pretty sure it was that Obstagoon.”

Looking over at the mud brick that his Pokemon had laid, Winston cocked his head. He did agree that it was in need of painting, though he decided (in his head), that just painting it white like the rest of the walls would do.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift woke up early, he yawned groggily. He turned around to see Aine next to him. He pulled her bangs back and stared at her birth mark. Was it weird that he was looking at someone sleeping? Probably was. Should he do something productive? Maybe. He got up and began stretching, he looked at her one last time before walking off with Nissoku to their dorms. He was halfway down the hallway, before he heard a familiar snooty voice. It felt familiar almost too familiar. Wait snooty? Schrift quickly turned around and saw something that made his blood turn cold. David. He ran to the closest place he could find. He burst into Deku's dorm. He was panting and his eyes were widened. "I SAW DAVID, HE IS BACK HERE!!!" he shouted. He started shaking, Nisshoku trying his best to calm him down.

Koda burst up, having not even realized that she had fallen asleep in Izuku’s dorm last night. Shrift rushing in scared the life out of her, and she took a moment to calm herself.

“Tú eres serios?” She ran a hand through her hair, letting out a huff. “Is he really back?”

Koda didn’t want to imagine that the kid had returned. She shuddered, wondering how they could just allow him to come back to school, and what he would do to them.

Aye, no more getting scared and turning tail. I’ll stand for mi familia. Koda told herself, glancing at each of the boys.

“Does Aine know yet?” Ah, and we still have yet to figure out the situation with Aine and her mother, too. This is too much...

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku jolted up. "Seriously?!" He said in disbelief. "How could they just allow him to come back, after everything he had done to us?"

He took out his phone and sent a text to Aine, outlining the news. "We shouldn't really try and provoke him, if the school was that braindead to let him back in, they'd probably do some worse things to us if they found out our business with David..." He suggested, looking at Schrift. He suddenly remembered that David shared a dorm room with both Schrift and Aine, so it'd only make sense for him to go there first.

"Aine's still in your dorm, right Schrift?"

Winston stirred awake suddenly, having fallen asleep in his desk chair. Standing up, he grabbed a pokeball from his belt, and released the Pokemon within. It was his trusted Inteleon. Releasing the water lizard, Winston spoke, even more nervous than usual.

“I-I have an idea. Inteleon was m-meant to be stealthy. W-we could get h-him to spy on d-David, see if he gets up to anything. Sound ok?”

“That’s a good idea, Winston. But if Aine is at the dorm, and David is going to the dorm... and Aine is by herself...” Koda stopped, eyes wide with concern.

“It’s not that I don’t think Aine is able to handle her own, but... It’s David. He’s almost killed us on multiple occasions.“

She paused for a moment to glance into Izuku and Winston’s mirror, fixing her tousled hair, and returned to the matter at hand. She began to survey her options, trying to figure out the quickest way to fix things.

“Winston, send Inteleon to scope out the situation. Make sure he lays low. Follow close behind in case he or Aine needs backup. Izuku, you should go with him. Schrift, you and I need to go talk to the principal. He can’t just let that pendejo back into school! Not this one, at least! Are you guys down?”

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Physical Phenomena, use Spark!", Super Nerd shouted, throwing his finger forward in a victorious manner. Magnemite flew up into the air, it's pupil closing shut before unleashing a small but effective energy blast against a Weedle who was just minding it's business, and was now fainted on the ground.

"Yes!" Super Nerd and Magnemite shared a high-five through the boy's hand and the Pokémon's magnet like object. Once the two clashed together, a spark of energy flew through Super Nerds veins, him shaking uncontrollably in a flash of yellow and white before it stopped.

"You fool of a Pokémon! You are nothing but a worthless peace of ju-" Before he could finish, Super Nerd took a deep breath, tugged on his shirt, and adjusted his glasses. "What I meant to say was ... that you ... I mean WE should be more careful touching each other after you've unleashed one of your attacks. Magnemite nodded almost snuggling up to Super Nerd, before it remembered what it had just been told. Super Nerd looked at his phone.

"Level 29, huh? You're just one level away from evolving! Let's see, Electrostatic Discharge is at level 35, Hexapod Invertebrate is at Level 15... and Syntrophic Consortium is at Level 32! Excellent! I wonder what everyone else is doing... Haven't seen them in a while, have I?"

"Understand that, Inteleon? You go ahead, I need a second to prepare for our reconnaissance, I suppose you could call it."

Nodding his head, Inteleon climbed out of the dorm window, quickly blending into his surroundings. In a second it was as though he were never there to begin with. Grabbing a hairbrush, Winston quickly combed his hair, as it had become quite matted and uncomfortable. Finished brushing his hair, Winston swung open the door, and made his way down the corridor.

=Nightshade=

Aine awoke with some disorientation , sunlight bright in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes, flicking her hair back and out of her face. Her leg twinged painfully before Spark scurried up her arm, easing the tension. She grinned at him, picked up Flash, and stood. Why am I on the roof? Oh... oh, yeah. That’s right. Wonder where Schrift ran off to. She stretched luxuriously before shrugging and heading back down to the lower levels. It’s pretty late, maybe he just got himself some breakfast. I’ll text him, see if he’s—

Halfway through typing Where r u, I’m starving, though, she almost ran into someone. He didn’t notice her, but she would never forget the flop of blond hair and the ugly-ass smirk that made all the other girls swoon. Her eyes widened, and she slipped away before he could turn his head a fraction of an inch to the left and see her. As she went, she deleted her previous text, replacing it instead with Holy crap the world is fricking ending. Am I crazier than I thought I was or did our resident psychopath just walk by?

She hit send and quickened her pace, hoping to run into someone she knew quickly.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku suggested that he'd go with Winston to find Aine, and hopefully help her out if she encountered David. "Hey, knight in shinging armor," Izuku said to Schrift. "Let's go save your princess, shall we?"

He sent out his raboot and filled it in on the plan. "Let's catch up to Winston." Izuku said speed walking out the door to catch up to Winston.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift turned red when Izuku called Aine his 'princess'. "A chance to beat David again? I'll do it any time", he smirked, running through the door. Aine, aine, my god where could she be?, he thought, on the outside he may have looked calm and collected but my god his inside was a mess. He felt like a bomb about to go off, after a few runs around the school his calm demeanor started to break down into a more panicked state. It was taking him a while to find Aine. He knew Izuku would go after Winston so he focused mainly on Aine. After his third run to the roof he found Aine. Without hesitation he ran up to her and hugged her from behind. "Thank god you're okay", he said, burring his face into her shoulder. He awkwardly walked back a bit, turning bright red.

Speed-walking down the hallway, holding his jumper close to him to keep warm in the rapidly declining temperature. Winston peered out of a window, and saw that the marble-white clouds had long covered the sun. Winston would hardly be surprised if it began to snow any time soon. It had been a long time since Winston had seen snow, so he welcomed it with open arms.

A strange outline of a figure, which appeared to be made from glass passed over a window, and, after some consideration Winston realised that that was Inteleon, climbing across the window. After a second or two more of walking, Winston watched as the invisible Inteleon rapidly regained its colour, and climbed through a partially opened window, making its way over to him.

Last edited:

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Let's see, maybe I should take a trip and grind for a bit...", Super Nerd mumbled, walking down the halls before he suddenly bumped into someone. "AGH, you idiot, watch where you're going! I swear i'll electrocute you to death you piece of-" Before he could finish, he realised who he had bumped into, none other than Winston.

"Lacertilia Trainer? Oh wow, What a surprise! Feels like ages since i've seen you! Oh sheesh, no offence but I would have thought you would have gotten a better Pokémon than Inteleon, ha! Oh how hilarious that is! Again, no offence..."

Growling, Inteleon pointed at Super Nerd's Magnemite, and Winston chuckled. Super Nerd had just, apparently without meaning to, insulted Inteleon, and by extension Winston. Inteleon had been Winston's first Pokémon, which made it all that much worse. Brushing a lock of hair out of his eyes, Winston spoke up.

"I could say the same to you, Super Nerd. You have an unevolved Pokémon. Unevolved! At least Inteleon's fully evolved. No offence, of course."

Last edited:

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd forced a smile onto his face. "Ha ha! That's hilarious!", he almost shouted. "So, what's up? You seemed to be in quite a hurry, hm?"

Super Nerd made a thinking gesture, squinting his eyes at Winston. "Are you maybe heading to the... Lizard Convention!?" After the horrible joke, Super Nerd burst into laughter. "See it's funny, because you train a lizard Pokémon, and people hurry to conventions!" After laughing on for a couple more seconds, Super Nerd got back to his senses. "Ahem, but no seriously, what's going on?"

“First of all, terrible joke. But, to answer your question, I’ve been sent to look out for David, since the bastard has decided to return to school, arceus knows what for.”

And with that, Winston continued to walk down the corridor, periodically peering out of windows to check whether or not he could see David, but all he could see was... snow! It was snowing!

Winston smiled widely, happy to see that he was correct. However, this meant that they had chance to get snowed in... with David inside the building.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
As Winston walked down the hall, Super Nerd smirked. "So, David's back, hmmm?", he said under his breath, walking down the opposite side of the hall than the one David had went down in. He picked up his Rotom Phone, opening a text program which he began writing in.

Report 1523, Day 5

David is back, just my luck. No, I mean it, REALLY my luck. Once he sees what I have been working on, i'll have him on my side... Those quote-on-quote high rankers have no idea, oh hoh, after a while everyone will be on my side. They will bow down before my power, my PRZ-20!

Super Nerd then switched program, scrolling down on pictures depicting his latest and first invention, a strange green serum. He stopped at a video, showing a Weedle being injected with the serum.

As the video continued on, the Weedle tore a brick apart, before quickly returning back to a weaker state. Super Nerd's voice could be heard in the background, mumbling things like 'awful', and 'incomplete'. Putting the phone back in his pocket, Super Nerd laughed quietly, Magnemite giving out a worried look as he continued walking down the hallway.

=Nightshade=

Aine leaned her head all the way back so she could see Schrift, although he looked upside-down when she was in that position. She grinned, turning to face him like a normal human being once he stepped back, embarrassed.

“Schrift!” she greeted him brightly. “Arceus, am I glad to see you.” Something cold landed on her nose; was it snowing? Flash wriggled, trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue. Snow this early? Just their luck. And with David around... she didn’t even want to think about it. She shivered, only partly from the cold, her face becoming more serious.

“I’m not crazy, right?” Aine asked, lowering her voice. “He’s back.” Almost unconsciously, she moved closer to Schrift. She put on a brave face for the sake of boosting “team morale,” but deep down she was terrified of the drug David used. It was unnatural, freakish, and it scared her. She wasn’t scared at all of David the kid with his Pokémon — she was scared of David the monstrosity with his drug-enhanced abused test subjects.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"It's true, he really is back. I just don't know how, he shouldn't be back", he said, turning around. He felt the snow fall on his cheek, placing a hand where it landed. It reminded him of debris, building debris. He watched as Nisshoku started to catch the snow in his paws. Snow! Winter's coming, which means Christmas is coming! he thought. After a couple of minutes of watching Nissoku play, he snapped out of his trance. "I'm sorry I left you on the roof alone, god I suck", he groaned. "He's back, he is definitely back. What's worse is that we're enemy number one in his eyes. To make it even more worse, he has PRZ-12", he gulped. "But hey, together we can do anything right?", he smiled nervously.

Koda was on her way down to the school’s office when something out the window caught her eye. Weird white things were raining down. She froze, staring through the glass panes at the outside world, which was slowly being covered in the weird white bits. She was entranced, a bit scared but also interested. Was this bad? Was this normal? She had only been in this region for a few months. Prior, Koda was stuck in southwestern foster homes. She didn’t know what this weird northern phenomenon was.

Quickly, Koda slipped out her phone and texted the group chat.

So, I’m probably about to sound muy estupido, but... what the heck is going on outside?? Foreigner issues *she added in a facepalm emoji.*

Koda watched the weather again, still entranced by the slowly falling flakes. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she took of downstairs and out the dorm building, straight into the outdoors and under the falling mystery. As she stood in the downfall, she was shocked when a few flakes fell on to her face in starling cold, before turning to water...?

“What is this?” She stares up at the sky. Koda knew she probably looked like a toddler, with her huge curious eyes and gaping smile, but she didn’t care. Unbeknownst to the cold (and her severe shivering) she observed on.

Checking his rotom phone, Winston chuckled slightly at the message that Koda had left in the group chat. Opening the messages app, Winston began writing a reply to Koda’s odd question to do with the sudden snowfall.

Koda, that’s called snow. It’s perfectly normal and natural. It just happens when it’s cold.

Sending the message, Winston allowed himself another slight chuckle and closed the rotom phone. Not wanting to miss the snow if it didn’t last long, Winston sprinted back to his dorm to grab his parka and gloves, before heading out into the snow, Inteleon in tow.

Snow, huh? Koda thought as she read Winston’s reply. She shot back a thank you text and looked around. Everything was covered in a thin layer of the snow-stuff. Koda watched a few other students come outside and enjoy the weather as well. She realized with a start that they were all at least somewhat bundled up, and she was not- and aye, was she cold.

Koda quickly returned to her dorm, fishing a jacket and a thin scarf out of her wardrobe. She took a moment to apply a bit of lip gloss and tame her hair. She glimpsed in the mirror, feeling a little less insecure. Just then, the door swung open and Brittany walked in. She glared at Koda, before heading over to her part of the dorm and putting things away.

“Hope you’re happy, idiot. I’m moving dorms.”

“Aye, I never said you had to leave. This is your own choice.”

“Yeah, and I’m choosing to leave. I don’t want to be around you or your new girlfriend.” She sneered. Koda clenched her fists.

“You’re... pathetic. That’s the best word that I know to describe you. Jessica is a nice girl who was.. was manipulated by you!” Koda gave herself a pat on the back for the big English words. “And you need to learn that people can be friends without dating!”

With that, Koda took Mimikyu and Absol out of their poke balls and went back out into the snow. She noted that, for some reason, other students were catching the snow on their youngest. Curious, Koda stuck out her own tongue and caught one herself.

“Que? Why does it taste... metalíca?!”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: You guys are replying so fast, It's hard for me to keep up with the story XD)

Izuku wandered through the school, trying to find the others. He looked at his phone, chuckling slightly to the fact Koda didn't know what snow was.

"Whatcha looking at?" A familiar voice whispered behind him, Izuku back up as quick as he can; nearly lossing his balance. "Did you miss me, brocoli head?"

David stood there, with an evil smile plastered across his face. "What do you want?!" Izuku said, clucthing his pokeball incase david tried anything. "Oh, nothing really. Just passing by, and ran into you."

"How'd you get back into the school?"

"How is that any of your buisness?"

"You nearly killed me and my friends."

"Now I know that I should've done so when I had the chance."

Izuku knew that talking was not getting him anywhere, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. "Well, I'll finish you off for good this time..." David growled, sending out his hitmonlee. "Mega kick"

The hitmonlee dashed towards Izuku, lifting it's leg for a kick. "Raboot, use blaze kick!" Izuku exlaimed, as raboot blocked the hitmonlee's leg with it's own. Izuku quickly texted his friends.

Guys, I'm fighting david. I'm on the second floor. HELP

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine still felt uneasy, but kept up her bold exterior. “Yeah,” she agreed, bolstered by Schrift’s words. “We’ll get through this for—“ At that moment, her phone buzzed. Her brow furrowed as she pulled it out of her pocket and checked the notifications. She almost dropped it as soon as she read the latest message.

“Holy Mother of Arceus,” she hissed as she fumbled her phone before catching it and stuffing it back into her pocket. “Izuku’s in trouble. Second floor, let’s go.” She jerked her head at Schrift in a come on gesture as she took off for the stairs. “You know who, now let’s get moving and get Izuku some backup before David’s druggies kick our resident broccoli-head’s butt.”

Just as Winston was about to walk out into the shiny, daisy coloured snow outside, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Rummaging through his coat pocket, Winston dug out the rotom phone from it, switched it on, and dropped his jaw at the notification. Clicking back into reality, Winston quickly unlocked his phone, sent a simple On my way message, and ran upstairs.

Running at maximum speed, Winston unclipped the three remaining pokeballs from his belt, in preparation for the battle. Sprinting down the hall, Winston very nearly crashed into a number of students, though narrowly dodged them, swiftly followed by being cursed out by the groups, though Winston was far too panicked to care.

Arriving at the battle, Winston gave a swift nod to izuku, before releasing his Gourgeist, the best pokemon in his team for the job, given its ghost typing.

"Quickly Gourgeist, throw a Shadow Ball!"