• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon adventure around the world

I will be making a Pokemon adventure so if you want to join send me a message about your character and if I like it I will let you join.
Must fill character sheet below.
Name
Personality
Home town
Current town(dont add this if home town is current town)
Pokemon (optional)
Family

My character is
Name chris solarton
Gender male
Age 12
Personality kind caring brave little quick tempered and confident.
Home town is pallet town
Pokemon will get later on
Family mother.

Name: Kira Azalea
Personality: Easygoing,friendly,caring,calm
Home town: Alto Mare
Pokemon :
Pokémon #1:
Name: Titan
Species: Totodile
Personality: Energetic,Active,Cheerful,Friendly

Pokémon #2:
Name: Oscar
Species: Oshawott
Personality: Cheerful,clumsy,easygoing

Pokémon #3:
Name: Basil
Species: Piplup
Personality: Naive,Cheerful,Loyal,Calm
Family: Mother and Father

Any more info is here https://gamerblam.deviantart.com/art/Kira-741777977 (Kira)

Occ: letting everyone know that is involved the region we are starting in is the kanto and you can start with up to three Pokemon.

Last edited:
In pallet town Chris woke up in his bed. He checked the time 9:00 in the morning. He laid back down. Then he shot back out of bed. "Holy crap I'm an hour late to get my Pokemon", he yelled. He quickly got dressed and ran down stairs. "Bye hon",his mom said. "I hope they still have Pokemon to give me" Chris said as he left the house. He hurried down the road and stopped at Proffeser oak's lab to catch his breath When he got his energy back he walked into the lab. Proffeser oak saw him and sighed," still late as always Chris". "Sorry my alarm didn't go off", Chris said," is there any Pokemon left"? Proffeser oak nodded and showed chris to the ranch in the back of the lab. When they got outside proffeser oak said," These are Pokemon that were left in my care. I'm not as young as I used to be. So I give them to people I think will make wonderful trainers. Also you can only pick one". Chris was speechless. The ranch was huge and it was filled with tons of Pokemon. One Pokemon caught his attention. It was a little joltic. It was at a pond looking around sadly. Chris went up to it. The joltic saw him and started to run. " wait it's ok I'm not going to hurt you", Chris said softly. The joltic calmed a little. Then another Pokemon popped out of the pond.It was a wimpod. "I wanted to have you joltic but I don't want to leave your friend all alone. Let me talk to the professor", Chris said and left.

"did you decide on a Pokemon yet", oak asked. "yea but it has a friend that I don't want left alone because of me", Chris said," I know you said to pick one Pokemon but can you make an acception please"? Oak thought about this and said," since you may be late but kind I'll allow it". Chris was happy and thanked oak. "come on you two you guys are coming on an adventure with me", Chris said to the joltic and wimpod. The two Pokemon cried with happiness.

After getting the Pokemon and a pokedex from oak Chris named the joltic galva the female joltic and goloso the male wimpod. Chris was about to leave when profeser oak stopped him,"wait before you go take these". Oak handed Chris 10 pokeballs and 10 potions.

Kira was hanging out by a lake,just outside of pallet town,she was simply caring for her Pokémon and enjoying her time with them,some were in the water while her Piplup was sitting next to her. She as hoping to maybe see a trainer come by soon and possibly chat or have battle with that one person.