• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Adventure - Patroni Region RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Region named Patroni sits near the Kalos Region. It is a newer Region just founded a few years ago by Founder Maple. He is a relative to the Region's professor. Professor Cherry, although they aren't shown to get along. Many new Trainers have been arriving, too, to take part in the Gym Challenge, a test for Trainers to show their strength. These Trainers have also been supplied with special Rotom Pads to help them traverse around the region. Now, welcome, to Patroni!

A boy would walk out from a house in Moshi Town. His name was Rocky, and he had just moved here with his family to go adventure. The Trainer's Scorbunny stood beside the Trainer. "Wow, it's so cool that we're being allowed on an adventure, isn't it, Scorbunny?" The Trainer asked, his Scorbunny replying with an energetic "Fah!", as it jumped up high and landed back on it's feet. "Alright, uh, let me check my resources..." The boy said, as he dug into his bag.

Last edited:
A tall, wide, and muscular man stepped off the plane from his ride to the Patroni Region. Setting his feet into Moshi Town for the first time, he saw how quaint this little area looked. A soft smile spread on his face before falling into a neutral line. Digging into his pocket, he pulled out two metallic spheres. One had the signature black and yellow markings of an Ultra Ball, while the other had the blue and splash motif of a Dive Ball. He smiled at them before pressing the buttons on both, enlarging the spheres to release them. A blast of yellow and aqua blue filled the area as his Pokemon were revealed. A large, quadruped black feline with an electrifying mane and eyes almost always set into a glare came from the yellow flash, while a blue pinniped with a grey shell and a sweet, innocent face came from the aqua blue flash.

The Luxray mewled as he felt the breeze hit his scarred skin, while the Lapras cooed at the surrounding area. The tall man smiled at his Pokemon's reactions and began walking around the town, sightseeing for a moment until he realized he got lost. Looking for a local, he saw a young boy with a Scorbunny digging through his bag. Walking over, he knelt on one knee so as to not seem so imposing and asked in a very deep and accented, yet sweet voice. "Hello. I hafe become lost. Is zhere a laboratory vhere a Professor lives here or vhere can I register for zhe Gym Challenge?"

(As is evident, the "th" sound has been replaced by "zh" and "wh" and "w" sounds have been replaced by "vh" and "v", respectively. Some of his v's have been heavily pronunciated as f's, as well)

The boy would look up from his bag, then slightly sweat at the sheer height of the man. He shook this off eventually and answered, "I was just heading to the Pokemon Center to enter the Gym Challenge, too! C'mon, I'll show you the way!" The boy then got up and closed his bag. He put it on his back and dashed to the nearest Pokemon Center, his Scorbunny following behind.

The young man nodded and stood up, following the boy with his two Pokémon following the large man's heels closely. When he saw the usual red roof of the Pokemon Center, it felt a little like home and it made him smile on the inside. He walked inside the sliding doors and the smell of adventure and cleanliness filled his nose. He watched the boy and decided to introduce himself. "I didn't get your name. My name is Viktor."

(Don't use "would". Make it past tense, not future tense. Would is not a past tense word. XD)

Standing at the counter of Nurse Joy, was a petite girl in her early twenties. She had long pink hair that flowed down in curls and partially pulled back with strands falling down in front. She was wearing a black dress and heels. "Hi, I was wondering where the sign ups for the gym challenges are? You see I am new to the region and I am not sure if there was a professor I had to see before I could join."

The girl seemed to have two pokemon with her. One was a small spiked egg shape, it was cream in color, with white on the shell. Beside her was a small but sleek black and yellow pokemon. Umbre, was sitting gracefully by her side, while the pokemon in her arms was happily looking at everything that was going on in the place.

The smaller boy looked up at the man, whose name was supposedly Viktor, and said, "My name's Rocky, sir! And this is Scorbunny!" The small rabbit Pokemon jumped up, performing a few flips before sitting on Rocky's shoulder. "Oh, there it is!" Rocky exclaimed, and ran to a PC. He scanned his League Card on a screen and was inserted into the Gym Challenge. "Alright! I'm in!" The boy exclaimed. "Alright, now you try." He said, stepping out of the way so Viktor could try. He decided to talk to other people while he waited, running into a girl with a Togepi and a Umbreon. "Oh, hi! What's your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
~Two days before the start of the RP...~

"Time to rock and RooooOOoOOooOOoll!! Smell ya later losers! I'm off to another region for some grand adventure! Wish me luck, guys!" Fawke said as he beelined to his front door to leave. Just as Fawke managed to leap off his front porch, his friend Johnny managed to catch him, and tossed him right back atop his front porch. "Hold it there, brother... Where the heck do you think your going?! You threw a house party last night! Your place is a PIG STY DUDE!!!" You are not expecting us to clean this place up while you prance around on another silly adventure of yours" Johnny said. Fawke looked at Johnny with a genuine look of confusion, "Alright..." Fawke said. He turned to look at his filthy dump of a place, and cringed to the sight It were as if this were the first time he looked upon the place, and was truly appalled by the mess he made last night.

Johnny gave Fawke a gentle push, motioning him to go inside. "This place was just fine before you made me think about it!" Fawke yelled in anger. "What do you mean, just fine! This place is a literal cesspool! What is that in the corner over there Fawke. What is that? Its green. Its moving. I don't know how you can get so much clutter in your house dude! This place is horrible! oohh. Oooooh! I'm this close to having a nervous breakdown Fawke. Your idiot self is gonna be the death of me one day. Looking back, maybe its a good thing your going on an adventure for a while..." Johnny said. "Hey Doku! Wanna help us clean up?" Fawke said. Johnny simply walked past Fawke and began cleaning. Meanwhile Doku simply looked at Fawke, "Tox tooooox..." Doku muttered before leaping onto the dirty sofa. "He's just like you Fawke" Johnny said in a sarcastic tone as he cleaned.

"You wanna come with? What about Donovan or Clair?" Fawke said trying to sweep some of the mess in a pile. "They weren't going to be here today. Donovan said he'd come to to help clean up tomorrow, if we don't finish today. Clair hasn't responded to any of my calls yet. I doubt they'd wanna go either. Have fun on your trip, I guess... Don't bring back any more pokémon with you... The last thing you need running around here is another muk" Johnny said in a stressed tone of voice. "But the last one was a special variant from alola!" Fawke said cheerfully. "I DON"T CARE!!" Johnny said frustrated. The two continued cleaning in awkward silence for the next hour. Clair came that afternoon and helped a few hours. Donovan came the next day and helped them finish. Things went relatively smoothly. Both Clair and Donovan turned down Fawke's 'adventure in the Patroni region'. Fawke even managed to convince Johnny to watch after his other 5 pokémon while him and Doku left.

~The beginning of the RP...~

Fawke had fairly cleaned himself up at this point. Even Doku was relatively impressed. "tooox... Toooooox" Doku muttered as he stared out the plane window. "Excuse me sir, can you move your chair back forward?" The stewardess said. "Uuughh... Fine" Fawke said in a slightly grumpy voice. He quickly leaned the chair back when she left, but quickly pulled it back up before she came back. Aside from a few minor interactions like this, the flight went pretty smoothly.

They arrived at their destination. "Look at this place Doku..." Fawke said. The shiny toxicroak looked around, but didn't make another sound. "Yeah... I'm kinda unimpressed too... I suppose it could be worse. Wait... Is that what I think it is? Ha! a burger stand!" Fawke said running, "I take that last statement back! Patroni is pretty cool place! Patroni is pretty cool Doku. Have yourself a poffin" Fawke said. Doku snatched the poffin from Fawke's hand, and ate with a rather contempt expression. "Let's seeee heeere... I didn't think I'd actually need to read a map. What is this, Alola?! I ain't some tour guide, No. I don't need this" Fawke said tossing the map. Doku caught the map and slid it in Fawke's bag.

"Moshi Town, huh?" Fawke said. Him and Doku looked at each other for a moment before continuing forward. "Guess the first thing to do is pay the local pokécenter a visit. Pay Nurse Joy a visit if you catch my drift... I was joking Doku! I'm gonna be on my best behavior, this time. I know I say that a lot, but this time I mean it" Fawke said. They eventually arrived, and just as expected, there were already a couple other people inside, "Scuse me, coming through, pardon me" Fawke said. The room wasn't crowded ,but Fawke loved to cause a scene. He walked over to the other side of the room ,and leaned against the counter, "Mind checking out my buddy here, Doku. And seeing if he's alright?" Fawke said.

Since Doku hadn't been in any battles, and was in great shape, there was nothing wrong with him. "I'll probably never do any gym battles, but write my name down, hun. Faaawke Loooove. Don't forget the 'e'. There's an 'e' at the end of my name" Fawke said. "Nice!" Fawke said as she finished. "Time to bring Patroni, down to its knees" Fawke said. Doku looked at Fawke,, "While we're on our best behavior" Fawke pointed out. Fawke turned and looked around the room at all the people present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.