• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon adventure RP

After the jhoto region was reported that Pokemon of other regions have been migrating there,trainers from around the globe began to start there journey in the new jhoto region

Here's the rules
Romance and swearing is allowed

You'll start off with one pokemon but can get more as the RP goes on

No mega or z moves

Don't be crazy and just say you found a Charizard in the forest and you captured it that's no fun

No legends or mythical Pokemon

No fakemon
No godmoding
Read the RP rules

Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hometown:
Other info:

Pokemon: ( no evolved forms)

Pokemon bio:
Name:
Species:
Shiny:

Here is mine

Name: Max
Appearance: he has green eyes and brown messy hair,he wears a green t shirt and has blue jean shorts,he also wears green goggles above his eyes
Personality:he is a new trainer who gets excited at the sight of Pokemon he is very cheerful and loves to battle but can be stubborn
Hometown: Vermillion city
Other info: he prefers to travel in groups

Pokemon:

Pokemon bio:
Name: Leafy
Species: eevee
Shiny: yes
Item: a orange choice scarf

Hope you enjoy this RP

And the RP will start at the Vermillion port

Last edited:
Name: Soras Blano
Appearance: Black Hoodie, Brown Hair, Orange Eyes, Peachy Skin, Tons Of Freckles(I HAVE LOTS OF FRECKLES OKAY), grey Trousers, Black Shoes
Personality: Friendly To Pokémon and MOST people, very Smart, has Hard To Predict Strategies, Will Do Anything To defend His Pokémon, hates People Like His Rival, Blaze.
Other info: Been to kanto and earned 2nd place in that league.

Name: Dunsparce
Species: Dunsparce
Shiny: No
Item: None.

Sure, it sounds fun

Name: Kuro
Appearance: Kuro has long black hair and cobalt blue eyes with broad shoulders. She wears a black long sleeved shirt with a black skirt with blue on both of them. She doesn't wear any shoes since she prefers to go barefoot. She also wears the black part of a yin-yang necklace
Personality: Kuro is very shy and quiet, usually keeping to herself. She is very kind and always trying to help anyone who needs or wants help. She loves Pokémon and spends more time with Pokémon than she does with humans
Other Information: None

Pokémon

Name: Midnight
Species: Umbreon
Shiny: Yes
Item: The white part of the yin-yang neacklace

Name: Iris White
Appearance: Being small for her age, Iris has long dark brown hair usually in a ponytail or bun. Hazel eyes, and pale skin. She often wears a scarf around her neck, a backpack on her back, a t-shirt, and shorts.
Personality: As an empath, she is incredibly kind and outgoing. She's not afraid of a challenge, and when challenged, will not back down until she knows a loss is immanent.
Other info: She's a good chief, and her battle spirit often reflects in her Pokemon.

Pokemon bio:
Name: Artemis
Species: Ralts (m)
Shiny: no
Item: Sitrus berry

Note: if I ever post more then once of the same thing, it's crummy internet, and i will fix it when I can

OCC name: Bow

Last edited:
Name: Aero
Appearance: Aero wears a blue jacket, blue shorts, and Red Shoes. He has short black hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: Aero claims to be 'Everyone's rival' and usually picks a fight with every single person he sees. He will not let anything stand in the way of any of his goals.
Other info: Used to hate what he named his Pokemon due to him naming it at a young age, but it grew on him.

Pokemon bio:
Name: Ducky
Species: Starly
Item: Muscle Band

Name: Lukas
Appearance:
Personality:
Lukas could care less about the world of pokemon or anything else for that matter. He is a lazy and self-centered boy with a knack for getting away with things. After beign kicked out of his home by his parents and told to 'do something with himself', he turned to the world of pokemon thinking that the small creatures would do all the work while he got to relax. Besides his obnoxious and sloth personality, Lukas has a strong sense of morale and is extremely loyal once he gets to know someone.
Hometown: Anistar City, Kalos Region
Other info: (No pokemon yet. But his first pokemon will be-->) A male Wooper

Last edited:
Y

Yifun618

Name: Grace Rasper
Appearance: Black hair going down to her waist, usually tied in two braids; Usually wears an orange tank top and white shorts, along with a black shoulder bag that she keeps everything in.
Personality: She's pretty timid and shy, but once she gets to know someone, she's pretty open. She's always up for a battle, and that's how she met most of her friends.
Hometown: Heahea City, Alola
Other info: N/A

Pokemon bio:
Name: Maelstrom (Usually just called Mally for short.)
Species: Horsea
Shiny: Nope!
Item: An orange scarf he wears around his neck (Not an actual item with an effect, just a vanity item)

If still accepting...
Name:Colton Treaty
Appearance: tall and slender. Bright blue eyes, and bright red hair. Wears a very light, blue shirt. Always wears a pair of dark glasses.
Personality: laid back and carefree. Cares more for pokemon than his own safety.
Hometown: Snowpoint city, Sinnoh
Other info: n/a

Pokemon: Chimchar (HA), and later an eevee evolves into glaceon.

Y

Yifun618

It's in Johto, so probably never. Also, what time zone is everyone in? Just so I know the times people might post. It's 6:45 Pm ish for me at time of posting.

Are you still accepting? Please respond if you do or not

Name: Asra Mikaela Jones (AMJ for short)

Appearance: Has a chin length maroon hair, amber eyes, pale complexion, slim built and short height. Wears a shiny umbreon hoodie, white turtleneck sweater, black shorts, tights, maroon boots and gloves. She will change clothes in the story but that's what she mostly wear. She also has a dark green Decidueye logo headphones, red shaded muffler, a camera and a belt bag similar to May colored maroon.

Personality: She mostly appears as a young girl with a passion on photography. She's quite eccentric and the amount of energy she carried astonished others around her. This tied into her curiosity, as she is willing to do almost anything for a scoop or a photo, well not anything. She's also a chocoholic or sweetaholic, might be the reason why she has an incredible amount of energy.

Hometown: Seafolk Village in Poni Island

Other info: She came to Johto to visit a family friend and did some researcher and photography of Pokémon migrating in the region.

Pokemon bio:
Name: Poseidon
Species: Froakie
Shiny: Yes (can he?)

Accepted all of you are free to post and we're in violet city already

And it's 9:53 right now but I live in Central Time in the usa

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I haven't posted yet, would it be alright to meet on a route? With Iris probably falling out of a tree in the path ahead

I should have told you this because the Pokémon beside her is Poseidon not the Riolu. Riolu still in the center getting some rest and it wont be given to her since she is not the trainer. Sorry if I didnt make any sense in rp that you had mistaken Poseidon to be the Riolu I should have type in 'Her Froakie name Poseidon'

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Chris Jackson
Appearance: My avatar and black jeans and shoes. He also has a black and red backpack to put all his stuff in. In the backpack he has a black erasable pen and a notepad.
Personality: Chris is normally friendly. In battle, he gets very excited but makes sure to focus. He likes to listen to music from his phone. His favorite types of music are dubstep, techno, and nightcore.
Hometown: New Bark Town
Other info: Chris is a big fan of chocolate and snacks. When he finds something interesting, he takes his notepad and pen out and sketches it. (sort of like Tracey)

Pokemon bio:
Name: Metal Fury (for evo)
Species: Onix

Second bio (if possible since everyone else has two)
Name: Waterking
Species: Magikarp
Shiny: Yes