• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Really?" Oshawott smiled. The only thing I remember is the beach I was born in. I can show you if I want." He pointed over a long way down to the other end of the the beach. "If I don't trip and fall again. Let's go." He ran off to the right beach.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage saw how fast Oshawott ran. "Hey! Wait up!" She yelled. Mirage ran after Oshawott and hated to call him Oshawott. Maybe I could think up a few names for him....Aqua? I don't know...maybe Scalp? She thought vigorously as Mirage ran to catch up.

Spooky walked threw the forest looking for a small quite place for him to go in. He couldn't find anything so he walked looking for berrys. He found a few Oran berrys and ate them. Spooky then just stood there not knowing what to do next.

Miato followed Oshawott to the right beach. Part of it looked pretty rocky, and the other part looked like soft sand. "I grew up in the forest, alone. This place is nice!" said Miato. He jumped on the rocks, and there was a large ledge next to the one at the top. He thought about what to do next.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
He found the spot. Oshawott looked around. He found it. He actually realized that the nest was almost broken. He sat in it, again forgetting he can't sit up. "HERE!" He yelled, hoping for the others to notice. "Yeah it was kind of nice, but very lonely. I rarely had any food. I always went hungry..."

SaiyanDakon

Mirage sat next to him and breathed the air. "So fresh...and right next to the sea too...I grew up living like a refuge but later I got recognition after my dad left." She explained. "I might have a name for you...if you agree with it that is...I want to name you Aqua." She said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'll think about it, I want to have a good name." Oshawott felt really tired. "It was nice, but the storms hit one day, and I almost died..." He pondered about the name Mirage offer. "I got really skinny, because there were times when there were no berries..."

"That's kinda sad..." replied Miato, climbing down the rocks to
Oshawott. He lost grip of the top of the last rock and scraped his elbow. He grabbed his first aid kit, and tied a leaf to the scrape and walked over to Oshawott. He sat and thought about a legend he heard. And then he said "So, while up on that ledge I saw what looked like ruins." He tried to share some Gracideas.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Ruins?" Oshawott looked confused. "I've never seen ruins before. And all this time I lived here..." Oshawott looked over to see the ruins. "It reminds me of that mirror nonsense we where talking about earlier. It makes me want to go explore. I want to see if the mirror exists. Probably not." Oshawott chuckled.

"Maybe I was just hallucinating." said Miato. "I could break those rocks, but you're gonna have to get far away if you want me to." He sprawled tools on the ground, along with rubber and pieces of metal, and then picked them up. "If you don't mind, I'll be right back." said Miato. He headed to the other side of the rocks, and he was planning to build something.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I wonder what he's doing." Oshawott stared in awe as Miato was building something. "What are you doing?" Oshawott was very confused. "Why's she building?".

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...what are you building?" Mirage asked. She looked at the rocks and tilted her head. Her tail began to wag with wonder. Mirage nudged Oshawott. "A funny little thing you are...even though I'm smaller than you..." She said, giggling.

Joel hid behind a rock near the ruins and eavesdropped upon the Pokémons' conversation from nearby, as he thought, "Mirror huh... what kind of mirror could it possibly be? Is it that mirror that grants wishes, makes you more powerful, or even teleports one to another dimension? Well I think I know where I'm headed then if that little otter is right! I just gotta convince them tha-"

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a Sandile that shoved him against the rock, as he shouted, "Oof, hey! What the hell was that for you nimrod!"

The Sandile giggled and replied, "Oh nothing, it's just that you look like you really want to spy on those suckers as if you have that crushy crushy."

Joel's eyes glared at the Sandile in a shade of scarlet red, as he roared, "SHUT UP! I DON'T LIKE ANYONE... NOW GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU DAMN CROC!"

The Sandile continued to laugh at Joel's escalating rage that soon became apparent from his extreme aggression. He crouched for a brief period of time, then pounced over onto the Sandile, pinning him on the ground with brute force!

The Sandile attempted to break free from Joel's tight gripping, as Joel relentlessly clawed at his face and loudly growled in an incomprehensible manner. Numerous wails of pain could be heard from the Sandile's loudened cries, as his body was soon covered in array of scratches and bruises from top to bottom.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Please don't swear)
Oshawott looked down at the tiny dog Pokemon in embarrassment. He smiled. "Uhhh...." He chuckled. He heard scratches and yelling coming from behind them. "What was that?!" Oshawott could barely stand up, but he did and looked around.

(Meowstic)
"What's that screaming for?" said Miato. He was about to use powerful psychic power--which meant he was going to open up his ears, which contained a ton of psychic power, enough to crush a large pickup truck. "I suggest everyone leaves! Please?" shouted Miato. He grabbed the Sandile and let it scurry away. Then he focused on Joel. "So, I suggest everyone leaves, because I'm about to make things go a lot faster..." explained Miato, to everyone.

Joel noticed someone letting the Sandile flee the scene after they grabbed him, as he growled at Miato in a seemingly unintelligible manner. He crouched down and prepared to pounce at Miato, as his growled, "Grrrrrrrrr... Raaaauuuu..."

His body seemed to be beyond his control now, as his scarlet red eyes stared down at Miato and wondered what his next move was going to be. His tail slowly wagged and his feet got into their correct positioning, as he gathered up as much energy as he could after taking his attention off of the scurrying Sandile.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott fell on a rock. He couldn't get up, and everyone was far away. "GAH! I'M STUCK!" Miato let out her attack, hurting both Oshawott and Joel. Oshawott got forced into the ground, being dragged backwards. It hurt everywhere in his body. Small rocks and debris scraped across his back, leaving pain racing through his back. His body finally stopped, but he hit his head on a large rock. He blacked out, leaving a limp body for all to see. Pain shot throughout his body, even after he fainted. Large scratches, and cuts ran across Oshawott's back and neck. His smaller body made it easier to be scraped and bruised. His stomach and face looked okay, because they didn't touch the floor. A rock hit the part of his back where his spine is when he was being dragged along. This is why he fainted, and also this caused him to be paralyzed. (When he wakes up.) Most of the fur on his back has been scratched away, revealing his real skin, the skin that was covered with countless bruises, scratches, and other injuries.

(This is the acceptable level of violence. Maybe some blood, but don't get too gory.
(I'll let Charelspark describe when he was attacked.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"IM SO SORRY LAPRAS !!!!" said Jaws as he was in pain because of the big *Splat*, Jaws tried to find all her items by diving deep into the ocean waters but all he found was the Kelfki and some Berries "Im so sorry please dont hurt me . . ." Jaws said while handing over the items to Lapras "I always mess things up . . . Im so sorry . . ." Jaws said in a sad tone

SaiyanDakon

Mirage wasn't affected as much from Miato's attack thanks to her typing. She ran over to help Oshawott. Mirage saw that Oshawott was paralyzed and fainted. "Don't worry....I won't let anything happen to you when you're with me. That's a promise." She said, confident. What good am i doing to protect him if i can't even protect myself? Mirage thought to herself.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott just barely opened his small eyes to see Mirage standing there. He was still in the little crater his body made, and his body ached. Mirage didn't notice the severe wounds on Oshawott's back. Oshawott let out a small squeal of pain. He didn't hear what Mirage said to him. Oshawott barely had any energy left.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage looked around and remembered her scarf. She looked inside and found a few berries. She took out a Sitrus Berry and a Cheri Berry. Mirage had heard the squeal of pain and quickly gave the berries to Oshawott. "Please...this will make you regain your health and but we need to find a healer for your injuries. Mirage said desperately.

Spooky heard voices so he looked threw some bushes and saw Oshawott "Is that the same one from before?" Spooky wondered. He hoped no one heard or saw him. Spooky kept looking at the Oshawott from the bushes.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott ate it, but could do nothing else. No one lifted him up, so no one saw his back that was filled with injuries. It seemed like he was okay, but he was a lot worse. He squealed again, more quietly this time.

Jaws was scared that the Lapras was gonna attack him he swam away really fast and then his engine got stuck onto the rock and got activated, "Oh no not again !! I need to fix that engine . . . " Jaws tried to aim out to sea but lost control, the Torpedo Engine aimed at to land, Jaws freaked out and hoped to be safe and as he hoped and hoped he crashed into a pond (near Oshawott's bush), "Ughh . . . Ohh . . . Why must Sharpedos have this engine . . " Jaws said as he slowly faints

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott's ears were blasted with a wave of pain. The splash was so loud that his tiny, frail ears were sore. He squealed again, and started to fade in and out of consciousness. His eyes closed and opened. He ended up blacking out.

Since Miato was tired from his attack, he almost fainted. But he had just enough strength to get up, walk to Oshawott, and say "I'm sorry I hurt you!" nearly falling over and going to sleep. But he pushed himself to at least help Oshawott, then get the h*ck out of here. Miato tried lifting him up, and succeeded. "Aaaaaa! I'm sorry!" said Miato, talking to injured Oshawott, and also crying. The Oshawott blacked out from a loud SPLASH. And that just made Miato cry even more.
---------------------------------------------—--------------
Korinoru the Lapras woke up from her slumber, murmuring weird things. "No... I want to be with Mr. Espurr. Stop! Ahhh!" She woke up
and wasn't half asleep anymore and noticed a Sharpedo loudly splashing into a bush. "You know you can just, stay in the ocean like me..." said Korinoru, rolling her eyes.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott barely woke up again. He saw meat crying, and squealed, trying to talk. He also squealed in pain. Oshawott tried to get up, but couldn't. He couldn't move. He couldn't talk properly because of injuries on his neck. He coughed, and started to loose consciousness again.

Jaws woke up and saw the injured Oshawott "huh !!. . . Aqua Ring !!!" he said using Aqua Ring on the Oshawott "Are you ok ?? I'm sorry I'm always a clumbsy fish" said Jaw, Jaws couldnt move from his place because of the damaged engine "Aww what now . . . I guess the engines are important after all" he thought to himself

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott was surrounded by a veil of water. It lasted for a view seconds, before it dispersed, splashing water everywhere. He felt a little bit better, but Oshawott was still badly hurt. Still in his own hole he made by being dragged across the ground.

(Someone should pick him up, and put him on like a soft pile of leaves, or something.)

SaiyanDakon

Mirage grabbed Oshawott and fell. "Guys! Help!" She yelled. Mirage tried picking Oshawott again with a little bit more success. She carried him slowly across to where his friends were. "Don't....worry...you'll...be fine..." She said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott was put down. His scratches and bruises exposed. He squealed in pain when he was put down, because it hurt. He looked into Mirage's eyes. He sighed, and fell asleep. He looked cute, if you couldn't see all his injuries.

Spooky saw a Sharpedo so Spooky thought how to help it. He also thought about what the problem might be. He got closer to the Sharpedo "Do you need help?" Spooky whispered to the Sharpedo.

Miato sat, still crying. He grabbed some soft leaves, and a large palm leaf for the middle, and sprawled them on the sand, making a bed of sorts. He then pushed the leaves under Oshawott. And then he grabbed out that first-aid kit in his backpack, covering the injuries with special medical tape that he made himself. He hoped they would help, and gave the Oshawott some Sitrus Berries.
He hoped the Oshawott would be ok.
—--------------------------__–---------------------—
Korinoru listened to the waves, crashing on the shore. It was a peaceful sound. She watched the clouds and waited, but didn't feel like doing anything. She was out of ideas for what to do next, because she wasn't seeing anybody around. So she dived downward so she could talk to a random Chinchou down there.

Leaves rustled, branches broke, and a swift force quickly came to the mess that was becoming the fight. Her eyes glinted with psychic energy as she leaped onto a rock, her hindlegs finding a foothold and twirling over to look at the fight. She inspected the fight with her eyes, the ocean wind buffeting her fur as her ears unfurled. The Oshawott was seriously injured... the male Meowstic she thought was a fool for unleashing this amount of power in this small concentrated area. The Jangmoo she was wary of, keeping her psychic powers raised in case.

Her eyes connected to the male Meowstic... as if sending a message to ask what in Arceus name was going on. She had first sensed a Meowstic using their Psychic which drew her from her daily routine. She didn't even have time to properly pluck fresh flowers to lay on her ears.

Jaws replied "Uh yeah I'd really need some help, my Torpedo Engine is busted I cant go anywhere without it", He tried to move a little closer to shore so the Mimikyu could help

Miato noticed an Espurr staring right at him, which was sorta creepy to him. It just made him doubt himself even more. But he stared back at her, and eventually walked over. "If you want to know what's going on, you wouldn't believe me... It was an accident and I was scared." said Miato, nervous.
While waiting for a response, he grabbed a piece of a shell that Korinoru gave him.

Spooky looked at the Sharpedo's broken torpedo engine and tried his best to fix it. Of course it could be better but Spooky couldn't do that. "Well I tried." Spooky said.

"*sigh are there any water pokemons near by that can help ?? Or a Steel Type on the island" Jaws nervously asked " Thanks for your help . . . I guess i'll be staying in this pond for the rest of my days . . . I guess its the end to this adventure . . ."

SaiyanDakon

Mirage looked at Oshawott. She nudged his shoulder and smiled. "Hey buddy...this place is nice and all...but how about we explore a few more places...just us two" She whispered and grinned.

Sora woke up from his slumber. He looked around to see where he was and this place didn't seem familiar. He started to fly up to see where he was but still. Nothing about it seemed familiar in the slightest. "Huh... where am I?" he said to himself. He then noticed a Sharpedo and a Mimikyu and flew down to them. "Hey, I'm lost, do you know where this place is?" he said to them.