• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Adventures: The Hoenn region

Do You Love Pokemon!

• No It Suuuucks (Well get off this site)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • YEEEEES!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your Character Wakes Up ready for their first day of being a Pokemon Trainer, In the Hoenn region. You Decide to get your starter, Treecko, Mudkip, Or torchic. (Say the pokemon's moves) You'll Face hardships Like Deciding if your pokemon should evolve, Plan a stragedy
or wing it.

I'll be playing as my example Character

Tiff Woke up grumpily, not caring about her waking up so she wanted to go back to sleep but she remembered! Her pokemon. She got dressed and Scrambled to the Pokemon Lab "Hi Proffesor" Tiff Said "Your early" He replied to her "Whaaat?" Tiff Said "Yes You'll get first pick" (You could be late or just in time) "hmm i Decided a while ago that I'll choose mudkip" Tiff Said, Then Dashed off with her pokedex and Pokeballs with mudkip, to her future!