• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon: Chaotic Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the world of Pokemon, trainers and pokemon have always battled together side by side. But team Rocket didn't think that way. They wanted to use Pokemon for their own selfish greed. The stronger the Pokemon, the better. They began cloning Pokemon with inhanced abilities, the strongest of them all was Mewtwo. But they made Mewtwo too strong and it didn't obey. Mewtwo went through an evolution, even though it doesn't exist. Mewtwo evolved into Mewtri.

With his new found power, Mewtri Turned all humans into Pokemon and took control of the minds of the Pokemon. Nobody escaped being turned into Pokemon, but there were a few who escaped being controled by Mewtri. Most rare pokemon were chosen to become part of Mewtri's elite squad

You can't be turned into a rare Pokemon, but you can still evolve to get stronger.

(I hope this is better way of introducing my characters than the previous version.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alec was a trainer who, from Mewtri's power, was turned into a Lucario. His stuborn personality and preferance of doing things his own way allowed him to stay free from Mewtri's mind contol. Ever since Mewtri took control of the Pokemon he has been alot more cautious about what he does, "That last battle took alot out of me," he said, "It's getting harder and harder to avoid those Pokemon. I hope there are others who are free from Mewtri's control."

Meanwhile, another trainer named Xander, a boy who enjoys enflicting pain on others, was turned into a Dark Eevee. The darkness in Xander's heart negated Mewtri's mind control (that and the fact that he has the same stuborn personality as Alec). It was that same darkness that caused him to transform into Dark Eevee. "That was hardly any fun at all," he said after defeating a Machop, "I did, however, enjoy the ending." Xander left the Machop laying on the ground all bloody.

[glow=red,2,300]Meanwhile...[/glow]
Another trainer named Nico's personality was way too exciting to be controlled by Mewtri. In fact he was surprised to find he turned into a Dusknoir (Ooc: Yes I

The hyper beam shot out of the Flygons mouth and hit the Rhydon directly in the chest, a roar escaping its mouth and it was blasted backwards into a nearby wall. The flygon walked forwards, keeping a slow pace to avoid a possible counter attack should the Rhydon awaken. As the Flygon neared, it began to relax as it was realized the Rhydon was unconcious. This is not as easy as it looks, thought the Flygon to himself. I really need to find a way to turn back into a human, aswell as retrieving my pokemon.

Sir Erie, the name of the human turned Flygon, turned around to his companion Kindra, also a human turned pokemon, who happened to be a Monferno. Both of them being Pokemon rangers and their reason for not being under the control of Mewtri. Thanks for all your help Kindra, I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad, said Sir Erie sarcasticly. Kindra was sitting atop a rock with her eyes closed. You looked perfectly capeable of handling the situation alone, why get in your way. Sir Erie just rolled his eyes at Kindra and then looked back towards the still sleeping Rhydon. Hop on Kindra, we need to keep moving so we can hopefully come across a lead on how to become human again.

With that said, Kinda leaped from the rock onto Sir Erie's back and the flew off into the sky. Some time later, they noticed a Lucario wandering around and decided to take the risk and see if it was human or just another pokemon to deal with. They landed nearby and sat in the shadows, waiting to see what the Lucario would do, hoping it would be human and could lead them to a solution for their problem.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Handy tip to a couple of you (ChaosBlack and 1horseboy) if you don't want to see this thread locked: Put more effort into your posts and make them more complete and descriptive, because right now your posts would've received warnings if the warning system was currently running properly >> As it stands, though, I'm watching you both.

I'm a bit iffy with this thread as is, but Nightshade seems to be trying, so everyone else who plans to join this should do the same.

OOC: Was there anything wrong with mine? Its been awhile since I've RPed, but I think I did a decent job at trying to be descriptive. Nothing spectacular, but time will improve future posts.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Okay... no. Just no. Grammar, people! Think about the grammar! Typing everything in one huge block like that makes my eyes bleed x.x

Seriously guys, you can do better. Last chance.

To Sir Erie: As the PM said, your posting is just fine ^^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
OOC- Question:
Fakemon or not, Mewtwo is being used in this topic. Did the creator get permission from a mod to use it or not?

(OOC: Are there two Alec's? And what is the second ones Pokemon? Just a little confused)

(BIC)

Sir Erie and Kindra were still watching the Lucario, all the time wondering just exactly who it was and if the pokemon, possible human, was friendly or foe. This pokemon is not leading us anywhere, thought Sir Erie to himself, but he wanted to stick around for just a little while longer in case this Lucario could be an ally - and most likely a very powerful ally.

"Kindra, we're going to wait around for a little while longer to see what this Lucario does, and if nothing interesting happens we will approach it." Kindra nodded her head and then continued to sit on Sir Erie's back with her eye closed, keeping her senses aware of anything going on around them, except for the Lucario - who was being watched by Sir Erie.

What was that sound, Kindra thought to herself -a possible cracking twig echoing slightly through the forest.

"Sir Erie," Kindra suddenly whispered, "we might have company coming over for some play time. Did you hear or see the Lucario break a twig?" Sir Erie had heard the sound as well, but the Lucario had not moved an inch since they had arrived. We must be careful of our battling. Sir Erie continued to ponder to himself, Attacking takes a lot out of myself, even if I am a Pokemon ranger.

"Yes I did hear the sound Kindra, but it wasn't the Lucario. Be ready to use Overheat and I'll follow suit with another Hyper Beam. Watch yourself though, attacking takes a lot out of us and we don't want to be left vulnerable." Kindra nodded and then prepared herself to launch an Overheat attack. Then another twig cracked, Kindra leaping into the air and turning - but right as she was going to launch her attack she stopped.

"Sir Erie, don't attack - I'm pretty sure they're human and that they're friendly, take a look at the Feralligator."

Sir Erie turned slowly, always being cautious, and noticed the Feralligator looked to be worn out from being attacked, or from attacking, and was leaning on the other pokemon. We need to be extremely cautious, being new at this pokemon epidemic is something we have to teach ourselves, Sir Erie thought.

"Stop where you are and state your business being here," said Sir Erie slowly - trying not to reveal their presence to the Lucario. Sir Erie and Kindra regrouped closer, in case of attack, and awaited their reply - Sir Erie glancing backwards from time to time, so as not to lose the Lucario.

(OOC/Edit: Sorry for all the trouble, I edited everything I saw and again I apologize if its still wrong. I'm doing my best.)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
OOC- Okay, this is your final warning, for all of you.

Sir Erie, your posts have quality, but seriously...

[size=20pt]Bold text is not a substitute for speech marks. [/size]

And just so we're clear on a few things. I'll say it VERY SLOWLY and VERY LOUDLY.

[size=20pt]With a new speaker, a new line is needed.
Remember capital letters for names, place names, attack names and so on.
Commas, colons, semi-colons, full stops, speech marks and inverted commas are all your friends.
When shortening words, use an apostrophe.
For "it is", it's shorted to "it's". For belonging, it's shortened to "Its".
Paragraphs! For god's sake, use PARAGRAPHS! They break up action nicely, but at the same time, for the love of all that is holy, don't make one line paragraphs >.>
Also, there's no need for multiple colours in these posts. Have all your font one colour, and make it a readable one too.[/size]

These are just a couple of general grammar rules which many of you seem to be ignoring >.>
Either improve your posts, or get banned. Take your pick.

Ty had almost reached the end of the forest when he spotted a pokemon lying on the ground."Oh my gosh!Are you O.K.?!?Wake up! C'mon wake up!" Ty yelled franticly.The pokemon was an Empoleon, "Yaaawn...hm?Wh-where am I?Who are you?" the Empoleon asked."Well, in order, you are in Tiny Forest and I'm Ty.Who are you?You don't look like your from around here."Ty asked."Uhhh...O.K..Well, I'm uh I think my name is ummm...oh right my name is Andrew!Sorry, I'm a little mixed up right now...hehehe..." Andrew said, a little confused."How'd you end up knocked out way out here?" Ty asked."I-I don't know how I got here..." said Andrew.

"Well, let's get going. Mewtri's pokemon have been chasing me and I don't know when they'll catch up so we gotta rush." Ty said."Alright, but who's Mewtri?" Andrew asked."You don't know who Mewtri is?!?He's like the most evil pokemon ever!!!EVER!!!He turned all humans into pokemon!!!Probably you too!" Ty yelled, surprised at the question."Whoa, whoa, O.K. I get it! Mewtri is evil! Just stop yelling, O.K.?" Andrew said.Ty said "Sorry, I'm just surprised that you don't know who Mewtri is...".Just then Ty was hit with a powerful charge,the move brave bird.Ty slammed against a tree and passed out."Ty!!!Where did that come from?" Andrew said panicing.Andrew spotted a mean looking Staraptor that was recovering from brave bird.

"Y-you must be one of Mewtri's agents!Y-you are going down!!!" Andrew blasted the evil Staraptor with a cold blast known as sheer cold.The Staraptor was hit and was defeated.Ty woke up and said "What?Hey, what happened?WHO DID THAT?!?"."Ty," Andrew said "don't worry I took care of it.".Ty spotted the Staraptor lying on the ground,"Did you do that?" Ty asked."Actually, I think that I did." said Andrew."Wow, you must be really strong!You should help me try to get to Palkia and defeat Mewtri!" said Ty, hoping Andrew would join him.Andrew thought it over for a few minutes, then said "I guess I'll try to help you.".Ty yelled "Sweet!Now, let's get outta here!".Ty and Andrew ventured through the forest, almost to the end, then took a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.