• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Cosplay

Since the Nintendo 2DS that comes with Omega Ruby bundle kind of resembles a Pokedex (at least to me :p ), I've started thinking about making a Trainer cosplay. I decided that Hilda would be the easiest one to do, since her clothes aren't really unusual and I have natural brown hair :3 I've got this cute Pikachu plushie that I got when I was a little kid (I don't even remember getting it anymore, so it must've been a loooong time ago :D ), I also ordered a nice Pokeball online. But here's the question to you guys: do you think Hilda's cap and bag are really light red or pink?

Do you make Pokemon cosplays? I couldn't find any threads about it (but I'm quite lazy and haven't really been searching for a long time ;) )

The bag is pink and the accent on the hat is also pink.

As for myself, I don't do any cosplays of any kind. I'm far too indecisive and lack creativity in general. That being said, there are several cosplays I'd love to do if given the chance, but with me having virtually no free time and being a massive procrastinator...yeah, probably never gonna happen XD