• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Eeveelution Roleplay School 2.0

Hey, If you want to join and you haven't please go to my Pokemon Role Play Discussion Thread by the Same Name. And to the people who were on the first one, We will just restart the day,. It takes place on the first day of school and so on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule For School (Everyone will have the same schedule to make it easier)

Period 1- ELA (Reading)
Period 2- Math
Period 3- Moves Training (Lunch is at this time)
Period 4- Pokemon Biology (Or Science If you want instead)
Period 5- Free Period (Or Study hall)
Period 6- Pokemon History
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainy walked rather slowly to the new school. She had never been to a actual school before, due her parents being hippies and she never had the vaccinations so she couldn't go to school. So she was home schooled all her live until the government took her away from her parents when she 13 and now she lives with her older brother, Drizzle. Anyway she walked up to the school building which they rebuilt since the other one burnt down. So they rebuilt the Eeveelutions school. She was hoping her old friends were going to the new school, and maybe she could make some new friends. The only pokemon there were a few teachers and some students Rainy did not know. She went to her locker which she was assigned and waited for her friends or someone to talk to her.

OOC: I decided the old school or the one @Kate The Arcanine made was burned down and this is another one.

zyro was anxious to the school so he runned and tried jump to call atention and he fall "man that hurts........" zyro got up and talked to a vaporeon "hello vaporeon you know if have a hospital here?"

"Didn't we just start the school year? Man, I'm having some serious déjà vu right now!" a small, silver Eevee said quite loudly to herself as she approached the new school building. She didn't remember much about that old school she had gone to for about a day, only that she had passed out and then the building burned down. For some dumb reason, she felt like she was the cause for the flames, but of course she wasn't! That would be crazy! Leaping through the front doors like Superman, looking quite like a cosplayer, what with her red cape tied around her neck and all, even though she was not in any way, Stevey made a mad dash through the school, looking for the locker of which's number was printed on her schedule, which she held in her mouth. "Number 387... Where is it?" she asked nobody but herself, slightly muffled by the paper. "Wait! 390, 389, 388... There it is! Yes!" Spitting her paper out onto the floor, the shiny Eevee used her front paws to open her locker, shoving everything she did not need until after lunch in it rather messily and pushing it shut. At the moment, she did not care about how messy it was, but she had a gut feeling that told her she'd pay for it later. Taking her blue messenger bag and slinging it over her shoulder, she restarted her dash throughout the school, running where, she did not know. Might as well get to know this place, right? she reasoned in her mind, taking a turn down a hallway and bumping into a Vaporeon, who was by an Umbreon, but the Eevee didn't really know what she expected to see, this being an all-Eeveelution school and all. "Oh Go- Sorry!" Stevey apologized to the water-type, before taking a minute to really look at her. "Hold up... You look super familiar! Do I know you? If I don't, then this'll be really awkward..." She looked over to the Umbreon and nodded in greeting, before turning her attention back to the Vaporeon.

"Umm, Yes they do have a Hospital room. 1st Floor, 3 door on the right." She told the Umbreon. She then saw some one who looked rather familiar. It was shiny Eevee with a cape. Rainy was trying to think of her name. Steven? No, that's a boys name. Star? No, That's not it either. Oh well" She thought to herself. The Eevee Walked up to her and asked if they knew each other. Stevey! That was her name! "You might not remember me, but my name is Rainy. Rainy the Vaporeon." " I went to the other Eeveelutions school but in got burned down on the sceond day of school sadly so they rebuilt it here." She told the Eevee.

Midnight frowned. Just on the first day on his new school, it was burned down. He was in the middle of a conversation between him, and a Shiny Leafeon. Thats when suddenly fire appeared, then Midnight Fainted. He couldent remember anything but waking up under a desk. He was surrounded by fire, until rain poured down. "A Vaporeon?" He questioned the sudden rain apperence. He wasnt sure what happened, but was happy to be alive, although he wasnt sure if his friends were, and by friends he meant the Shiny Leafeon.

Midnight sighed, thinking of the terrible memory. He decided to look past it, then carried on. He tried to scout out the Leafeon, but no luck. He saw one person from the last school, and that was Rainy. Midnight sighed. "well atleast shes here." Midnight sighed.

"OK first day at my new school." jolt said with a smile while straightening his blue and white cap. he had just moved there and was eager to make some new friends. he checked the schedule for/map to his classes "lets see... my first class is... that way." he took a left looking for room 387 and locker 204 "hey! my locker is right next to the classroom too! how convenient!"

Last edited:
Roosevelt timidly wandered the halls, looking for his first class. He held his notebook in his mouth, a pencil neatly tucked away in his handkerchief as he walked around, scanning for Room 387. In his search, he ended up succeeding! - and crashing directly into someone, dropping his book on his own foot. With a yelp, he fell onto his bottom. Looking up at the one he collided with, it appeared to be a Vaporeon. Said Vaporeon was conversing with an Eevee, and from the looks of things, and Umbreon as well. "Oh! O-oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that! I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm sorry, I-I should just g-go, I'm so sorry, really, really sorry." Rose said, scrambling to pick up his book, constantly dropping it back onto the ground every time he tried to speak and grab it at the same time. "Gah, stupid book... sorry!" He muttered to himself as he almost dropped the book onto the Vaporeon's foot, resuming his constant failure to pick up the book while apologizing simultaneously.

while putting all his books that he didn't need at the moment in his locker he saw a leafeon continuously picking up a notebook and dropping it over and over "hey...you need help? he asked with a smile.

Last edited:
'New school, well sort of anyways. Doesn't make this any less nerve racking.' Sora thought. The Espeon fiddled with her pearl bracelet out of habit. When the first school had caught fire she had been conversing with an Umbreon named Kit, whom she had accidentally crashed into moments earlier. Both of them had passed out. Sadly, Kit and her family had decided to go to a different school for Eeveelutions, so she couldn't be here with Sora. Sora sighed. She walked in and saw a Leafeon continuously picking up and dropping a notebook. "Would you like some help?" she asked the Leafeon. Sora used Psychic to lift the notebook so it was level with the Leafeon's mouth.

"O-oh, thank you both, I'm really sorry, I-I should go- woah!"

Just as Roosevelt turned to leave, he put his paw down the wrong way and fell again. Ugh, are you kidding me? I hate this! I just wanna go to class... he thought to himself, picking himself back up, along with the book. He brushed himself off, then noticed that he didn't have his pencil with him anymore. After doing a quick scan of his surroundings, he realized that he was standing on top of it. Naturally, as he went to go get it, he both A) Dropped his book again, and B) Fell back down again. Out of frustration, he looked up at the ceiling and yelled. "WHAT IS TODAY? MAKE THE FLOOR BUTTERY DAY?! OR IS GRAVITY JUST MESSING WITH ME?!"

He sighed and slumped back down onto the floor for a few moments, then got up with another sigh and picked up his pencil. Shoving it back into his handkerchief, he mumbled "some first day" to himself, then went to pick up his book. Rose then realized he had done this in front of not one, but five others. He blushed a chlorophyll green and turned away quickly, almost losing grip of his book and flinging it across the hall. "S-sorry! I-I'll just go!" Rose said before quickly scurrying off into class.

I swear, if any of them are in my class... ugh, they're gonna laugh at me! They're gonna tell everyone, and I'll be a laughing stock, and it'll be horrible!! Aaahh, why did I do that! Rose thought in despair, sitting down on a seat and letting his leafy ears droop on the sides of his head.

Sliver was coming to the school finally, she hoping she wasn't too late. Her bows sparkled a bit, same for her ribbons. "Am I late?" She
asked everyone. "Maybe not.." she thought. Her heart necklace was a rainbow one, and it looked a bit 'pretty' on the edges. She aat down on the floor, and she smilied. She read a princess fairy book while waiting for the teacher would come. Sliver glanced at the other eeveeloutions and thought they were in her class, too. She walked over and put her book away and walked over to class.

Last edited:
(Um, @Pikachu boss9999 ? I dont think thats how this RP goes. :'|)

Midnight smirked, watching an Leafeon constantly trip and fall. Midnight kept it to himself knowing if others saw him laughing they would consider him a 'Jerk.' Midnight tried putting a straight face on, as the Leafeon walked away. He then examined the Leafeon from afar, then gasped, freezing. "Leafy? No! It cant be, she was funny, and not a male." Midnight thought, then sighing. "Ugh, I dont got time for this." He frowned, walking to his class.

He peaked inside, first thing in sight was Rose. "Uh Great, first I meet an Shiny Leafeon who reminds me of a cute girl back in the other school, and now he's in my first class, just like the other One!" Midnight yelled, inside him mind. He frowned, then walking to a desk, far from the Leafeon. "Atleast she was the only one I accualy met." He sighed, then waiting for other classmates, along wih the teacher to arrive. Midnight had alittle hope, then sighed after realising a leafeon's type.

jolt was waiting for class to start while reading the latest book in his favorite series "diary of a wimpy pokemon" when he saw the leafeon that had continuously dropped her book he had a small chuckle before stopping himself because he was sure it wasn't her fault. he went over to her to introduce himself

"Rainy?... Oh my gawd, I remember you! I don't remember much, but I remember you!" Stevey jumped a bit where she stood, overjoyed that she could remember someone from the time she had forgotten. At the sight of a shiny Leafeon, who had also bumped into Rainy, repeatedly dropping his book, the shiny Eevee tried to stifle a laugh, which she found excruciatingly hard to do, but she somehow managed. Once he left, getting help from an Espeon and a shiny Umbreon, Stevey decided that she did not want to be late to class. Saying a quick "cya!" to Rainy over her shoulder, she turned around and, schedule back in her mouth, dashed off to find her first period room. Going down the halls, it took her quite a while, since she had no idea where she was going half the time and her legs weren't quite as long as others', but she finally arrived at the correct room, pushing the door open and choosing a seat in the back, a wide smile on her face as she noticed some Eeveelutions from before. "Yeah! Not late!" she said to herself loudly, fist-bumping the air as she waited for the bell to ring and class to begin.

Last edited:
At the sound of footsteps entering the room, Rose lifted his head up and looked around - then immediately regretted doing so. A squeak escaped his lips as he whipped his head back around and down again. It's them! It's the ones from earlier! They're here! Why!? He thought, wanting to slam his head on the ground.

Choosing to play off that little moment as if he didn't notice anyone was there, he simply took out his notebook and began to pretend writing something important with his mouth. Using a pencil with his paws wasn't something he was super great at, but he did know how to use his mouth to write, strange as it may be. He wrote his name on the top: "Roosevet"... Wait a sec... He put the pencil down and picked it back up with his paw, attempting to erase his mistake. He didn't put the "L" in his name. Once he erased it, he put the pencil back into his mouth and tried again: "Rosevelt"... Oh come on! Repeating his erasing process, he carefully rewrote his name, this time correctly. "Ugh, finally!-" Rose said, a little louder than he wanted.

With another squeak, he dropped his pencil and covered his mouth, growling quietly as the pencil rolled away from his immediate reach. Ya know what, fine, I don't need it anyways... okay I might... why am I being such an idiot today!? It's not fair! He said, getting up swiftly, skidding to a stop in front of the pencil, grabbing it, then skidding to a stop where he was sitting previously. He sat down with another sigh, a chlorophyll-filled blush appearing on his face as he looked straight down at the floor in embarrassment.

seeing the leafeon drop his pencil and sit starring at the floor in embarrassment made jolt want to make him feel better even more. "*ahem* hi there." he said with a smile "my name i s jolteon, but you can call me jolt. whats your name?'

Last edited:
A Jolteon who introduced himself as Jolt - fitting - seemed interested in Roosevelt. He seemed flustered, and judging from past experiences, he felt as if he knew why. Rather than leading off with his name, he said, simply put: "I'm a boy..."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Rose cleared his throat and spoke in a higher-than-he-had-hoped-for pitch. "I-I'm R-Roosevelt... b-but others c-call me Rose..." he managed to spit out, albeit softly.

His eyes never left the floor in front of him after having looked up to see Jolt's sheepish grin. First day of school and he had already made himself look like an absolute fool - twice. No doubt a third opportunity to look stupid would present itself soon, but Rose cherished the moments preceeding that opportunity while he could. One quick scan of the others around the room made him regret his decision, letting out another squeak as he snapped his gaze back to where it was. And there goes the moment, idiot... Rose thought to himself, his shameful green blush only getting deeper as time passed.

Midnight sighed. There was no sight of the teacher, and other walked over to the Shiny Leafeon, mistaking him for a her which wasnt great for Midnight. Midnight groaned, paws over his ears. "Where is that darn teacher." He mumbled.

Somehow able to stifle her laugh at the shiny Leafeon and his pencil, Stevey's uncanny hearing made her pick up an ear, listening to the shiny Umbreon's words. "I have NO IDEAS!" she yelled, laughing very loudly. "And I have NO CARES! I'd love to see the teacher literally just not show up. That would honestly be the best! We wouldn't have to do anything! We could just sit here and talk the entire class! Wouldn't that be awesome!?" That thought gave the shiny Eevee an idea. Getting up from her seated position at the desk she had chosen, nearest the door so she could leave the quickest once class ended, Stevey ran a lap or five around a select group of desks, talking as she did so. "Wouldn't it just be so super cool if none of the teachers showed up? Ever!? We would be able to do ANYTHING! Aw man, that would make me so HAPPY!" Finally stopping her running, she attempted to leap up onto her desk and pose dramatically, but she ended up slipping and falling on her stomach, cape falling behind her onto her face. "I'M OKAY!" she assured everyone, loudly, laughing and popping back up onto her paws, an always-growing smile on her face, cape moving back to its original position.

jolt gave Roosevelt a kind smile and said "listen... i know that you think that i think you're a fool... it's ok. i drop things too." as if on cue he dropped his bag and he just barely caught it "See? So don't worry." he said before returning to his seat to read his book amidst the chaos. "*sigh* why is it that everyone here is so loud..." he wispered

Last edited:
Sora ignored the noise and continued to read her book. It was the third book of the series, which she was reading for... she had lost track of how many times she had read the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. 'Rick Riordan is an awesome author!' Sora thought happily. The Espeon turned her attention back to the book. Sora smiled as she continued to read the book.

Roosevelt sat completely still - minus the nervous shivering - and tried to stay in place rather than running off. The others intimidated him, though he would never say it. Rose wasn't exactly used to having conversations with others.

As Jolt left, he stopped being as tense, but was still definitely not relaxed. The Shiny Eevee from moments before had fallen and announced that she was okay to the entire class. A different one approached him, addressing him and whether or not he was in fact male. "I-I'm a boy, y-yeah..." Rose muttered, not looking up from the ground.

In the back of his mind, Rose was anxiously waiting for the teacher to show up, but from what the Eevee was saying earlier, the teacher might not even come. As he was thinking this, his shivering increased so much that his handkerchief started to loosen. He paid no mind to it, but stayed in one place, looking at the ground ever more.