• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon: Fractured Lights

So, quick question. I'd like to know how you guys want the championship to play out

• Game style (E4)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime/SwSh style (Championships)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve also got a Pokémon that is like Eevee. The goat evolution Pokémon.

Goatin: Normal
Cloatin: Flying (evolve with a flying plate)
Geartin: Steel (evolve with metal coat)
Burntin: Fire (evolve with a fire stone)
Tidetin: Water (evolve near water)
Bloomtin: Grass (evolve inside a forest)

Two things.

1. I finished the drawing of Hatchiring. It was actually pretty challenging compared to the starters. I thought I’d make it more cute looking because it’s a first stage Pokémon.

2. I would also like to submit my own fakemon to the dex. I plan to have my char catch one at some point. (I’m not great at naming Pokémon so suggestions for these are welcome)

Pebbite- Rock
A small, reptilian Pokémon with a round geode for a shell. It's body is mostly obscure with the exception of its face and stocky legs. They are usually found in caves.

Terrorock-Rock/Dragon- A bipedal reptilian Pokémon with a formidable jaw. It has a very heavy rock shell similar to that of a turtle on its back, with jagged quartz jutting out of it. It has tough defensive stats but it’s speed leaves a lot to be desired due to its heavy shell and body.

One more thing, I think we have enough players for this RP now. Too many will make it a bit chaotic.

Attachments

• 3DA37509-8754-4DBA-AE46-B812EDD6F8B9.png
    3DA37509-8754-4DBA-AE46-B812EDD6F8B9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
So, I've got a lot of things to respond to, so... no time like the present.

@BigHoodieBoy236

I'll add your pokemon to the dex.

@Condor

1: Thanks for your art. It does look really cute.

2: I'll add the pokemon to the pokedex.

I agree that we shouldn't add anymore players to the RP. I'll change it to private/closed. In actuality, If we can just come up with another gym leader and a couple more pokemon, I'd say we were ready to begin the RP.

Hi, I won't be joining the RP but I decided to help out with some fakemon. Hope this helps.

Rorrim, the Bounce Cat Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Info: Short and pudgy black cat Pokemon, white belly, pretty simple. Has a bright magenta pearl on it's head.
Overview: Functions similarly to Wobbuffet, super high HP and learns counter and mirror coat. The pudginess is because it's kinda like a punching bag. Anyone who attacks it will be reprimanded with an attack twice the force.
Name origin: Reverse of the word 'mirror'.
Rainbro, the Bounce Slouch Pokemon
Info: Again, short and slightly more pudgy, white belly now has intricate patterns on it. Now has two magenta pearls, each on both sides of the ears, as well as some rainbow like protrusions coming out of it's head. It almost always uses psychic power to move, and any attacks will be struck back with 4 times the force.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'Rainbow' and 'Bro'.
Spectub, the Spectral Slouch Pokemon
Info: Pretty chubby. Psychic runes decorate it's belly. It has an extra magenta pearl on the top of it's head and now has 3 rainbow protrusions coming out the entirety of it's torso. Any attacks will be greeted with a whopping 10 times the force of the attack.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'spectral' and 'tubby'.
--------------------------------------------

Schokobunny, the Chocolate Bunny Pokemon
Type: Psychic/Dark
Info: It was created in a freak accident involving a mad scientist and a Belgian chocolatier held captive. It is kind and compassionate, and will not hesitate to give little children chocolatey surprises. It looks like a bunny, and it is almost entirely compromised of milk chocolate. It holds a small candy cane in one hand to carry out attacks.
Name origin: Combination of the German word for chocolate ('schokolade') and 'bunny'.

Psychopraline, the Chocolate Rabbit Pokemon
Type: Psychic/Dark
Info: It has grown from a cute chocolate bunny to a maniacal, hulking beast of a treat. When the faint smell of milk chocolate arrives, meadow Pokemon know it's time to hide. A bigger, more muscular verson of Schokobunny.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'psychopath' and the German word for candy ('praline').

Again, hope this helps! :)

@Sharksuitguy17

Thanks for your fakemon. I like the ideas and I'll add them all to the pokedex. I find the quote 'a freak accident involving a mad scientist and a Belgian chocolatier held captive.' Quite hilarious. Thanks again for the ideas.

After route 1 is Riverside town. There is not a gym there, but the city afterwards, past route 2 and the winding cave, Damlock City, does. It's the water type gym.

Last edited:
You’ve helped out this rp in the past, with your excellent fakemon, I’m more than happy to let you join this rp. Consider it a reward, if you like. Thanks for this

Just doing the finishing touches. I had a lot of stuff to do, but they're all done now, don't worry!

EDIT: Sooo... I guess I wasn't too clear of what I was doing the finishing touches of. I meant that I was finishing off my fakemon, not my character.

Last edited:
Name: Aaron Antaris
Appearance: Short but thin, Aaron sports a loose white t-shirt under a green hoodie, and dons a signature black fedora with a white feather on the top. He has long, black hair that covers one of his eyes.
Personality: Aaron is cool, calm, and content with the mellower things in life. He does not actively seek out adventure, but does not hesitate to join close friends on theirs.
Starter: Frostyke
Other Pokemon: Schokobunny (hatched recently from an egg).

More Fakemon...
Puppetears, the Sad Puppet Pokemon
Type:
Ghost/Dark
Info: Looks like an old, discarded, purple ragdoll, with many patches all over it. It is usually depicted with flashing eyes and it's head tilted slightly to the side, much like Mimikyu. It also looks like it is in a state of perpetual dismay, with drawn tears flowing down it's face. It hides under beds, making scratching noises to scare little children, the fear of which it feeds off. If it is ever discovered, it looks straight into the eyes of the discoverer as it hypnotises them and then body swaps with them, causing the poor soul to be trapped forever inside the Pokemon until it is discovered again.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'puppet' and 'tears'. May also be a play on the word 'puppeteer'.

----------------------------

Fluffpuppy, the Fluff Puppy Pokemon
Type:
Normal
Info: A very cute, fluffy puppy! It is a brown puppy with fur that feels sublime to the touch. It's eyes are exceptionally innocent and this causes it to become an extremely good pet. It is favoured by schoolboys and schoolgirls. It attacks by headbutting its opponent rather than biting.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'fluffy' and 'puppy'.

Fluffanite, the Rock Dog Pokemon
Type:
Normal/Rock
Info: Its head has now grown to be immensely tough, and it is said that nothing can break it. Its body can be felt as either rock hard or soft and fluffy; stroking left yields the former and right is the latter. It attacks ruthlessly, headbutting into anything that it perceives as a threat, while becoming extremely docile and content around those it knows. As such, it is ill advised to approach a wild Fluffanite.
Name origin: Combination of the words 'fluffy' and 'granite'.

--------------------------------
Ballarre, the Ball Bear Pokemon
Type:
Dragon/Steel
Info: A blue, ball shaped bear that has some kind of shield engraved into it's belly. It is short, pudgy and cute, but it is extremely rare and extremely hard to train. It is valiant and will defend any innocent Pokemon, while eviscerating any opponent or enemy. It attacks using shining claws of light, and although it is round and cannot run, it makes up for this by rolling.
Name origin: A mash up of the words 'ball', 'bear', and 'sapphire'.

Vallorre, the Ball Knight Pokemon
Type:
Dragon/Steel
Info: Looks like Meta Knight, if anyone is into the Kirby series, but for those who don't, it is a bigger version of Ballarre with a mask, only showing its shining yellow eyes. It carries a sword and a shield with it that appear to be made out of light, and now has a set of blue wings. It valiantly defends both humans and Pokemon from every danger possible. The lucky few villages blessed with such a rare Pokemon rarely have their village looted.
Name origin: Mashed into 'Ballarre' with the word 'valor'.

Anyway, hope this satisfies you, @SharpShotInteleon :)

I'll get a post up in about 12 hours.

By the way, I see you used some of my Fakemon for your characters, so I'll add some more information here.

Schokobunny and Psychopraline
Abilities:
Candy (user takes 1/2 damage from Physical attacks, gains Fire weakness).
Comatose (user cannot be statused and is treated as asleep).
Hidden Ability:
Magic Bounce (certain status moves are bounced back to the sender).
Signature Move(s):
Draining Blitzkrieg (Dark Type, 90 Base Power, Special)

Info: The user launches a barrage of relentless attacks to disorient the target, while also recovering half of the damage dealt.
Technical info: Deals damage and recovers 50% of the damage dealt. 10PP.

Rorrim, Rainbro and Spectub
Abilities:
Magic Bounce (certain status moves are bounced back to the sender).
Magic Guard (prevents non-direct damage).
Hidden Ability:
Shadow Tag (prevents non Ghost type foes from switching out).
Signature Move(s):
Spectrum Bounce (Psychic Type, Status)

Info: The user uses the power of light and colour to blast a foe's attack straight back at them, whether physical or special, with double the force. The strain of using this move prevents the user from using it in a row.
Technical info: All moves are bounced back with 2x the damage dealt. Cannot be used consecutively. 20PP.

Ballarre and Valorre
Ability:
Weapon Swap (if using status move, stats change to be more defensive and vice versa).
Signature Move(s)
Scintillating Slash (Steel Type, 100 Base Power, Physical)

Info: The user summons a bright sword made of light and slashes the opponent. It hits Dark types for super effective damage.
Technical Info: Deals damage. 2x power against Dark types. 5PP
Scintillating Shield (Steel Type, Status)
Info: The user summons a bright shield made of light which protects the user from all damage. If the target makes contact, their Defense will decrease harshly.
Technical info: Protects against all attacks. If target makes contact, Defense will drop by 2 stages. Chance of failing triples if used in succession. 5PP

Last edited:
I don’t want this RP to die either :( I can tell a lot of thought went into the fakemon which is pretty rare to find on here. Maybe a new event involving an evil team or something else could spark up the RP again? Or maybe adding some new people because many haven’t posted on the RP thread in a while.

Also, I might make/draw some more original fakemon to contribute to the Dex soon. A few concepts are in the works.

@Condor Glad to hear it. Some art would be greatly appreciated, and that evil team encounter would be good. I'll see what I can do.

@Jolteon BOI I'll allow you in, but please note you're only because of necessity. Because of that, greater effort should be put on posts. Please feel free to come up with fakemon as well, if you wish.