• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka: Trapped

In a world inhabited by both humans and Gijinka, the humans are jealous of the Gijinka's powers, and many are captured and experimented on, and forced to battle eachother for the human's enjoyment. You are a Gijinka who was captured by the humans, and are kept in a room with all the others.

- Romance is allowed
- Swearing is allowed
- There can be Gijinka of the same species but it is preferred to keep them of variety.
- all pokecharm rules apply
- No Alola Pokemon allowed until Sun and Moon come out :3
- Gijinka can use 1 pokemon move of the type they are, and have pokemon ears and tail, at least.

FORM
Name:
Personality:
Move:

THE ROLEPLAY

Name: Peppermint
Species: Delcatty
Appearance: Pep has blonde hair and purple eyes, with purple Delcatty ears and a tail.
Personality: She is very bubbly and happy, and is a pacifist, so does not like fighting when the humans force her to.
Move: Fury Swipes
Appearance: Pep has

Name:Sean
Species:Gallade
Appearance:Looks like a normal boy except with a hoodie like headpiece of a
gallade, Blades on his arms and a blue right eye and a red left eye
Personality:Quite a Careful battler but avoids to fight other gijinkas quite easily annoyed especially by the humans since they took her sister when they were young
Move: Psycho Cut
Can we be allowed to have 4 moves just like in the game cuz only 1 move sucks

Last edited:
Name:damian
Species:luxio
Appearance:its a normal boy with one luxio hoodie with the fur and the luxio ears and yellow hair
Personality:a little timid and like to fight
Move:thunder fang

Last edited:
Can we be allowed to have 4 moves just like in the game cuz only 1 move sucks
sorry, nope! the idea is we start with one move and build up to four. :3

The room was dark. Pep could hear shuffling, and breathing. She felt drowsy... as if she'd been drugged. The Delcatty girl gulped, and shakily got to her feet. She heard footsteps, and talking. Taking a step forward, she bit her lip. There was echoing around, so she guessed it was a bug room. She tried to go further but her foot snagged, and realising what the cold grip on her ankle was, she gasped. She was chained (and so was everyone else, she just didn't know that anyone else was here) Worried, the blonde girl called, "Hello? Is anyone here, nya?"

Name: Foxy
Species: Braixen
Appearance: red hair girl with braixen ears and tail with stick in it
Personality: Friendly and brave, loves to meet new friends
Move: Fire Spin

Name: Apollo
Species: Shiny Sylveon
Appearance: Blue hair, pink eyes. Sylveon ears and Sylveon tail. White top with Sylveon bow and white jeans with blue elbow-length gloves and blue knee-height boots.
Personality: He's quite playful and jumpy, but knows his boundaries. He hates fighting, but doesn't mind killing the experimenters.
Move: Disarming Voice.

"Are you alright?" The blue-haired boy asked from behind the girl that has just awoken. Apollo had been awake for very long, but he had good pretending skills and pretended to sleep. The bluette (Lol) sat up and his Sylveon ear twitched.

Name: Gekido
Species: Metagross
Appearance: Shaggy, dark blue hair. The sclera of his eyes are black, with blood-red irises. A metal X marks his face. His forearms and shins are covered in a blue, rock/steel-like material, ending at his wrists and ankles. He wears baggy, black jeans, and black combat boots.
Personality: Gekido is relaxed in nature, and rarely takes a situation seriously. His anti-social, calculative, and cold tendencies leave him with an air of false rudeness. While he does try to avoid fighting, he has no problems with it, and will kill without trouble if need be.
Move: Meteor Mash

The two voices echoing in the room caught Gekido's attention, rousing him from his thoughts. His half-lidded eyes drawled over until his gaze fell upon two Gijinka across the room. They were easy enough to identify. The girl appeared to be a Delcatty, and the boy a Sylveon. The girl didn't strike him as anything special right away, other than her obvious feminine charm, but the boy seemed to be of an unusual coloration for what he's used to seeing of the species.
Gekido shook his head lightly to clear his thoughts. He took a moment to examine his current situation. Unfamiliar location? Check. Lack of lighting? Check. Surrounded by people he doesn't know? Check. Said people having chains around their ankles? Check. Him in a similar state? Che-"Huh?" Gekido let out a small, confused sound when he noticed that while he was indeed also chained to the walls, it seemed whoever did it felt as though he should get "special treatment". Both his forearms and lower legs had large metal pikes driven deep into them, with multiple restraints connecting them to the wall behind him. He frowned in annoyance at the measures they went to. "This seems like a bit much, no?" he mumbled to no one in particular.

Name: Elle
Species: Farfetch'd
Appearance: Brown Hair with some feathers on the sides of her arms, caries a large green stick that is the size of her and uses it as a weapon. Has a V shape on her head. Wears a brown tank top and a brown pair of pants with yellow shoes. Has Farfetch'd tail.
Personality: Quirky, Strong, Funny, Fierce, Brave, Smart
Move: Air Cutter

Elle wakes up to the sound of silence, *thinks uh.. What's going on.. this place smells Blah! *She looks around and sees some other gijnka's she sees a girl and a boy, the girl she can tell is a Delcatty, but the boy she couldn't figure out until she saw the ears. It was a Sylveon but not a normal one, it was a shiny Sylveon *she looks around and sees a Metagross with chains on his legs. *She thinks huh I wonder what is going on. *As she tries to fly up and away from where she was standing she was pulled back down. She noticed there was a chain on her leg. "What the?" *She looks at the chain. "Um excuse me but where are we." she says to the Metagross gijnka

"Oh, another one." Gekido says as he notices the Farfech'd girl. Instead of answering the question directed at him right away, he just grunts and stands to his rather imposing height of 6'2". The task was slightly difficult because of his heavy restraints, but he managed. Looking over to the girl, he gave the curt, rather cheeky answer of, "A dark room."

"Well I noticed that" Elle says. "But why are we chained to a wall in dark room cause honestly I don't get it I don't even know why I am here." Elle says. *she tries to fly up again trying to escape but it is no use. "Ugh! I wish my wings were stronger. Hey where is my stick?" *She looks around and spots it a few feet away from her. "Perfect I can't move and I can't get my stick to escape." She mumbles.

Gekido held his eyes on the struggling girl for a moment, almost trying to prove something to himself. "You don't know about it, do you?" he said more as a fact than a question.

Gekido stayed silent, electing not to answer in favor returning to scanning around the room. He noticed a small amount of light emanating from the farthest part of the room. Mumbled voiced could be heard from beyond that point, but they were too quiet to make any sense of, even for a Gijinka.

"Well are you going to tell me or not." Elle says very annoyed. Then she hears some mumbling coming from another room she can't make out the voices or what they are saying. "Uh..Is it normal to hear voices..You can hear them to right?"

"Ugh Humans are they the ones who put us in these chains. Humans always make fun of us and say we look strange but honestly where are there wings eh?" Elle says this really annoyed. "I have had a BAD past with humans" says in a mumble.

"Everyone here has as well. And if they haven't, they're going to soon." Gekido replied. His eyes were still locked onto the small sliver of light, watching for any form of movement.

"W-What are you talking about?" Says in a tone that sort of sounds as if she is afraid. "You still didn't answer my first question WHERE ARE WE!" *says angrily

Gekido put a finger to his mouth in a way to shush his companion. He pointed to the small opening when clear footsteps could be heard approaching. "Oh man, you should've seen it! A Vulpix girl vs this tiny-ass Caterpie wimp! A Catepie! It was a slaughter!" a male voice echoed into the room. "Yeah? She torch the kid?" a second voice said. "Like a fucking marshmallow" the first voice replied, followed by the two men's boisterous laughter. Following the footsteps was the unpleasant sound of a full bag of soft material dragging against hard cement floors. Gekido turned to the Farfech'd girl, and with an air of unsettling calmness said, "Welcome to Hell."

Apollo looked to the side, seeing two other gijinkas conversing. The female was a Farfech'd gijinka and the male was a Metagross. "Oh, this is definitely hell, for sure" The bluette grumbled, rubbing his right eye that was covered up by a white eyepatch.

*she didn't know what to say but instead she decided to be quiet and tried to listen what the other humans were talking about. "So i'm in hell how do I escape it." she mumbles to herself

"Just a little farther c'mon I just need my stick and I can get outta here, this place gives me the creeps." *Almost gets it but then here's sudden footsteps. "Uh oh."

Name:ghost
Species:shiny froslass
Appearance:has white hair that goes down to her knees wears a white shirt pants and a jacket with a pink bow on the jacket, wears a white mask that she can take on and off
Personality:quiet, curious, cold to others
Move:blizzard

Ghost growled as a pair of Guarda dragged her down the hall and into the dark room and chained her to the wall with a collar around her neck the prevented her from fazing out of it

Name: Blake
Species: Lucario Gijinka
Appearance: Black T-shirt and jeans with hole for chest spikes
Personality: Brave, Caring
Move: Aura Sphere

*Looks around and sees a shiny Froslass girl come in with a collar around her neck. *Looks at the Metagross gijinka "Now we are probably going to freeze to death." Elle thinks.

FORM
Name: Jack
Species: Machamp
Appearance: Jack has blue eyes along with shiny colouration.
Personality: He is mostly a happy Machamp but sometimes Anger can get the best of him.
Move: Body Slam

As Jack woke up up he looked around to see a few ginkas and saw the shiny Sylveon and that Delcatty aswell as the farfetch'd he wondered why it smelt so bad. "Huh Why is that Sylveon Coloured Weird? Well I guess i'm too but shes Blue not pink" Jack had then realised that humans were talking about that this was hell. Well I can just use my strength to get out then he thought without a doubt even though he was feeling tired

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle turns around and sees that a young Machamp boy gijinka just woke up. "Hey, kid you stuck here to? Well obviously you are I can see the chains on your legs."

I hate humans" she growled to herself the temperature of the air around her lowering because of her anger but soon calmed down and sat against the wall hugging her kness beginning to cry thinking she was alone

Last edited:
Jake had then tried to break out of the cuffs but only got shocked in the process "Agh,Why did they put an electric shock on here? am I too strong? damnit"

Name: Siegfried
Species: Tynamo
Appearance: (Art by me)
upload_2016-10-29_16-39-22.png

More often than not, Siegfried goes bare-chested as the fins that protrude from his back and underbelly prevent him from finding a suitable shirt. His hair is a shock of white that matches the scales that plague his body. Very little of his body is covered by pale skin. A jagged, luminescent stripe runs along the side of his lower half, of which is long and serpentine. His hands are scaled and webbed and his eyes are large and round like a fish's.
Personality: Pessimistic, envious, and driven to meet his desires. He's rather self-conscious of his stringent appearance, having his mother been a purebred Elektross and his father being an Elektross Gijinka. He very rarely shows positive emotions and dislikes being cared for.
Move: Spark
***​
Siegfried slowly came to a groggy awakening, the belt of yellow that stretched across his body flickering on like a light. The unfamiliar scent of mildew hit him like a hammer and he glanced about his surroundings aggrievedly. Both his arms and his neck were restrained by cold metal. He spat out a curse that would've made his mother gasp.
He thrashed against his restraints for a couple seconds before exceeding in strangling himself half to death.
"What the Hell is going on?" he demanded, his voice in a rasp. His throat felt dryer than the desert. Moving shadows amidst the darkness of the room gave him the insight that he was very much not alone. The jangling of chains, however, told him that they were no more fortunate than himself. "Who's there?"

Were apparently in hell, well that's what the humans say at least, try to break out of these chains you get shocked it hurts even me

Siegfried grimaced and sighed deeply. "Yeah, I noticed the zapping part, but..." He glanced about the room, squinting his eyes to make out what he could. "Man, I always knew I was going to Hell, but I didn't think it would come so soon," he remarked jeeringly.