• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Heros!

(hello! In this rp, you are a human with special abilities. Your soul is half human, half pokemon. You have the ability to transform into a full-on pokemon and a gijinka to battle Team Plasma! Here are some rules!
1. You can be a member of Team Plasma
2. If someone has a pokemon for their power, you may not have the same pokemon.
3. Must be 14 or older
4. Posts must be 3 lines or more
5. Proper grammar and spelling please!
6. You immediately can use any moves that your pokemon could
7. Must fill out this sheet
Name:
Spirit pokemon:
Personality:
Everyday outfit:
Transformed outfit:
Looks:
Transformed looks:
Team:
Transformed abilities:
Here is my form!
Name: Lily Hart
Spirit pokemon: Zoura
Personality: Lily is extremley peppy and kind. She is a bubbling ball of energy. Lily is too trusting and headstrong.
Everyday outfit: Lily wears a white tank top with a pokeball on it, Jean shorts with suspenders (one suspender too big), and red sneakers.
Transformed outfit: Lily wears a black long sleeved shirt and a black skirt that goes to her knees with a fabric red belt across her waist.
Looks: Lily has light pink hair tied in pigtails, blue eyes, pale white skin, and freckles all over her body.
Transformed looks: Lily has Zoura ears and tail. Her hair is black and down to her waist.
Team: Zoura, Oshawott, Lillipup, Mareep, Petalil, Riolu
Transformed abilities: turning invisible, shape shifting
Now, let's begin!)
Lily opened the door to her house, walking down the streets of Aspertia City. She had lived there all of her life. It was a bit boring, but Lily could always find ways to keep herself entertained. Her Lillipup, Scout, ran beside her. "Where do you wanna walk today?" She asked the pokemon. "I would like to go to the outlook." Scout barked, wagging his tail. "Whatever you say. Let's go!" She ran off towards the outlook.

Name: Rory
Spirit pokemon: gardevoir
Personality: patent, creative, protective, and sarcastic
Everyday outfit: grey sweatshirt, computer bag, blue and grey benie, dark blue jeans and running shoues
Transformed outfit: green hoodie, white paints, sneakers
Looks: average skinny, around 5'6, long hair
Transformed looks: the transformed outfit
Team: gardevoir, bellossm, lucario, lapras, and flygon
Transformed abilities: psychic powers, 5foot teleportation distance, ability to see a small moment of something important in the future

Rory was strolling around Aspertia City, unaware of his surroundings. Visiting an old friend of his, he wondered how they stayed entertained. When he looks around a girl appears out of nowhere about to run into him.

Lily skidded to a halt. She tripped over a crack in the street. Her Pokeballs went flying off of her belt as she caught her balance. Lily's pokeballs hit the pavement, sending her pokemon out. "Sorry sir! Sometimes I don't look where I'm going!" Lily giggled, picking up uper pokeballs. "Ugh, Lil, I was just fixing my petals!" Lily's Petalil, Bloom, complained. "Sorry!" Lily exclaimed, and returned all of her pokemon accept Scout.

"Na, it's ok, I guess I should have been the one to pay attention," Rory said as he got up and dusted himself off, embarrassed on what happened Rory said, "Hi, I'm Rory." Realizing he ran into a little girl, made him more embarrassed.

"I'm Lily! You from these parts?" She asked. The man seemed a bit older, Lily assumed late teens to early 20's. He also seemed to be from a different city, maybe even a different region.

Name: Pea
Spirit pokemon: Hydreigon
Personality: Shut in, doesn't talk much. Her behavior is quite odd at times, and often blames herself on things.
Everyday outfit: Black t-shirt, Grey jeans, and black boots. Wears sunglasses to cover her eyes, and often a hoody as well.
Transformed outfit: Hydreigon "Stripes" on dark blue shirt, black jeans along with her regular boots.
Looks: Red eyes, messy short black hair. Pale skin, stands out in a crowd.
Transformed looks: Hydreigon "mane", hands become Hydreigon heads, gains Hydreigon tail but otherwise looks normal.
Team: Shinx, Honedge, Whismicott, Flareon
Transformed abilities: Night vision, increased strength

Pea was walking along the street. She hoped "they" hadn't followed her there, but considering how out of the way it was, it would throw them off her trail. She took a deep whiff of air and sighed, finally having somewhere she could settle down at, for the time being. Two people on the road were talking, and suddenly a feeling of paranoia came over her. Maybe she'd eavesdrop...just in case. She moved a bit closer, and attempted to listen in...

"No I'm not, I came from the sinnoh region," Rory replied. The girl spoke with the curiosity one would get if they hadn't been anywhere else but in this city. "Do you live here?" Rory asked with curiosity, wanting to find his way toward his friend's restaurant.

Name: Nuri
Spirit pokemon: Ninetales
Personality: Kind, Wary, Quiet, Helpful, Light-footed, Shy, Protective
Everyday outfit: Cream wool jersey, skinny jeans, orange boots and a orange scarf wrapped around her neck, also covering her mouth
Transformed outfit: Cream dress with orange boots and the same orange scarf
Looks: Light brown hair, light brown eyes with a red tint to it
Transformed looks: Ninetales ears and tails with red eyes
Team: Ninetales, Shiny Buizel, Espeon, Dragonair
Transformed abilities: Teleportation ,increased speed and Telekinesis

Nuri was walking around until she saw three people, two females and one male. Nuri decided to approach them. "H-Hello..." Nuri said under her scarf. Nuri smiled, which went unseen. Nuri never really had any friends so it was difficult to talk to other people.

Name: Seth
Spirit Pokemon: Charizard
Personality: Can be Warm Hearted at times but mostly is hungry, he is Hot Headed and has a short temper, careful for his pokemon,
Everyday outfit: Silver leather boots, Leather Gloves (Fingerless Gloves), Bandana around his upper arm, a Dark Blue shirt that says "Live and Let Die.
Transformed outfit: Fiery Red Hair, and the Dark Blue shirt is a Blood Red and the shirt says "Let it burn", Medium sized wings, little horn nubs in his head (Hidden in his hair), Fire on each Hand and each Foot,
Looks: Blonde Hair, Odd Red Eyes, Kind of tale:5'9
Team: Charizard, Noibat, Golem, Aegislash, and Krookodile
Transformed Abilities: Flying, Pyrokinesis, and Growing temper to fuel his Fire

Seth was a lone wolf, not really working well with others. Seth wondered the forest to see if there were any Plasma Grunts but he had no luck what so ever. He heard talking in the distance and went to see what it was. He had seen a group of what it looked like to be kids he slow approached them but slipped and fell on his side making a loud "Crack!" He just stayed there on the ground embarrassed.

Nuri turned around and saw a boy on the floor. She slowly approached him and gave a nervous smile, which, again, was covered by the scarf. Nuri outstretched a hand for the boy to take.

"Yep! Lived here my whole life!" Lily smiled. "I would leave, but you have to be at least 16. When Professor Juniper figured out that Pokemon, when defeated in battle, have a 30% chance of dying, upped the age from 10 to 16."

"I see," Rory said nodding. "Speaking of, By any chance, could you possibly lead me this diner nearby," Rory rubbed the back of his head out of embarrassment, "I sort of got lost, and I'll buy you ice cream as a reward. How does that sound?" Rory noticed a figure in the corner of his eye that appeared to be listening to something. He shrugged the thought of it being him, but remembered that someone was there.

Pea backed up. Did he see her? They weren't affilated with 'them' as far as she could see. She backed up, bumping into another girl. "Sorry, my mistake..."

"I-Its ok..." Nuri said and smiled at the girl, again, it was blocked out by the scarf. Nuri never liked to take off her scarf because there was a bite mark in her neck from a Ninetales, her own to be exact.

Seth had been embarrassed when he had fallen to the Ground he just had made up his mind and just got up on his own to say to the girl "Thanks, but I can stand up by myself" He said with a mellow tone. He went to see who all was in the group he just shouted to everyone "ARE ANY OF YOU TEAM PLASMA". That time, his tone was alot more menacing.

Nuri nodded "Sorry..." Nuri said to the boy and looked at the group. "No, I'm not team plasma..." Nuri said brushing her hair out of her face. Nuri winced at his tone and quietly whimpered. Nuri wasn't fond of people who shout a lot, and this boy just screamed in her ear. Nuri blinked and rubbed her throbbing ear.

"I-I uh...no. I'm not one of 'them'. A-are...you one? Are you here to..." She drifted off, terrified. If he was one, she would faint. She wouldn't go back! Never! She prepared to fight if needed.

"WHAT NO" He said in a surprised tone. He looked at the two girls and said "Ok....sorry for my rudeness" and walked over to a bench to sit and take a restful nap.