• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High Roleplay

What should we do next?

• Field trip to a town/city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something I didn't mention, say in private chat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saffron chuckled. " I'm pretty much used to be cold, winters in Sinnoh....thank god Gigawatt has a fluffy coat of fur." she said. Then she looked around in her pile. "I could only find your bedding.." Saffron said, a little disappointed in herself.

Joule jumped onto the windowsill. "Pika, Pi!" she cried. "What's up Joule?" Aza asked the Pikachu. She looked out the window at the snow. "Oh, wow." she exclaimed. Rascal stopped jumping from bed to bed. He walked over and jumped onto the windowsill to join Joule. "Zorua." he said in amazement. Mira looked out the window. She was as amazed as the other three, but the Electrike didn't show it.

"You take it, i dont mind sleeping without a blanket.... or sheet..... or pillow." He said. "All i want is is for you to be alright. If that means sleeping on a bare mattress so you can get a good nights sleep then so be it...still not gonna enjoy it though." He laughed.

Last edited:
The next morning Jake awoke with a start, almost falling out of bed and making Lumous start making surprised chirping sounds. It was a little bit chilly in the room but that was to be expected, after all it was snowing last night and after inspecting the outside world through a window he could see that the thick white blanket still coated the ground outside. After a fairly long and warm shower to heat the shivering boy up he finally got dressed, deciding to put a much thicker coat than usual and packing some gloves for when he went outside. Hoenn wasn't anywhere near this cold, normally an almost tropical sunshine shone throughout the year but it wasn't the first time Jake had seen snow as while visiting a friend down in Littleroot a few years back the little village was dressed in the white powder.

Last edited:
Last nights mugs stared at him from the counter next to the sink, just begging to be put away, so he begrudgingly granted their wish by washing them in the sink and returning each one to its home in the cupboard. Lumous had taken a little bit longer than him to get active. The lazy Togepi had sat at the end of the bed and rolled around in the blanket for fun whilst Jake had showered and had only finally summoned the strength to stand now that she wanted food. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day after all.
It was about time for breakfast anyway so Jake grabbed his time table and decided to head down to the canteen to see what the day offered. Reading his timetable on the way there he saw there was a wilderness survival class on, a must for any aspiring trainer. Figuring he would check it out after food he stowed the timetable and arrived at the canteen.

Last edited:
(oh crap sorry guys, I didn't realise you hadn't gone to bed yet! uh just skip over what I said until you do so and pretend I put it after you were done)

(Lol its no problem XD)

"Really..... its gonna be a bit uncomfortable but if you want to then i guess we could...." He blushed slightly. Dante had never been in the same bed with a girl before and had no idea if he got into bed first or if he waited. "Well, i guess i get in first..." To many things were racing through his mind while he decided to get into the bed first. He moved over and made room for Saffron to get in burying his face in the pillow to hide his blushing face.

"But this is.......we're sleeping.........together and iv never really done that with a girl........Not to say that i did with a guy but just....gah!" He put his head back into the pillow and mumbled. "How do you expect me to sleep when there's and angel so close to me."

Dante gave Saffron A kiss on the cheek. "Good night babe, love you..." He said nervously. Dante got all his courage and wrapped his arms around Saffron, holding her close to him.

" love you too, babe." Saffron said, holding him close too. Gigawatt rolled his eyes and got up on the bed,circled around a few times, and then went to sleep.

It was finally morning, Dante didnt really have a way of getting out of bed because he would have to crawl over Saffron and he didnt want to disturb he as she slept. He decided to lay in the bed until Saffron got up on her own. He looked over to see how his Combusken Roy was doing with Saffron's egg and it was sitting on it like a chicken normally would with its own eggs. Dante laughed a little at how silly his Pokémon was.

As Jake walked into the cafeteria he was assaulted by the massive array of aromas coming from the different foods on offer. Lumous instantly started tugging towards the poke-food made with fairy types in mind (in this case pink triangular parcels filled with a sort of cream) and so the duo visited it first collecting a bowl full for the Togepi to get its fill on. Jake collected something a little more hearty for himself, Bacon, eggs, beans and toast all arranged neatly on his plate by the cafeteria staff. Settling on an empty table they both started eating with gusto.

More time passed and Dante was getting hungry. All he could think about was food, bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes. Anything that was considered breakfast he was thinking of it. "Ahh i can't take it anymore." He sat up and tried to crawl over Saffron doing his best to not wake her from her sleep. He got both arms and one of his legs across and then flopped onto the floor. He stood up and dusted himself off went into the bathroom with a change of clothes and took a shower. He came out wearing a black T-shirt and black skiny jeans with a tear in both knees, his hair sticking up and a bit of purple hair dye in the front as usual. Dante looked at Roy and told him to stay here to watch the egg and Saffron. On his way out he grabbed a red denim jacket and his bag to wear. Right before he went out the door he went over to Saffron and gave her kiss on the lips and went to the canteen.

As he entered he ran his hand through his hair to make it stick up again before anyone would see him. He went over to the counter and ordered an extra large stack of pancakes with maple syrup and butter and a side of crispy bacon. He waited for his order to be done and took his food to a table that had a good view of the door to see when anyone he knew came in. He decided not to let his Scizor out since every other time he was out in the cafeteria, someone would start something with him or Zane would just eat his food. As Dante was eating he saw the guy that hung around Zeth eating his breakfast. He decided not to approach him just in case he wanted to start something like his friend did and he really didnt want another person annoying Zane.

Jake and Lumous quickly finished their meals, surprisingly Lumous finished her mountain of food slightly faster, and looking up from his plate Jake spotted that grumpy guy that Zeth started on. Surprisingly the boys Scizor was nowhere to be seen. Not like Jake had reason to fear it anyway, Draco would defeat it with ease using one of his fire type moves. But all the same probably best not to antagonize the boy any further so Jake ignored him, putting his plate away instead. Maybe Zeth or Aza would show up soon instead and he would have somebody pleasant to talk with. Whilst the boy was away from the table however Lumous took the chance to use metronome freely and ended up using bubble. The bubbles gently sprayed out across the room and got on several people in the process. Upon seeing what had happened Jake could only sigh and return to his partner Pokémon and give it the same tired caution as always "No metronome outside of battle. no."

Five minutes after Joule's snow sighting, Aza recalled Rascal and the four of them had fallen asleep. Aza woke up hours later to find Joule sleeping on her hair. "Get off." Aza mumbled. She picked up the Pikachu and set her on the ground. Sunlight streamed through the dorm window. Mira woke up and nudged Joule awake. Joule jumped up onto Aza's shoulder. Aza picked up Rascal's pokeball. Mira followed Aza to breakfast. Moments after Aza started eating her breakfast, Rascal had escaped his pokeball. He found some coffee and drank it. The hyper Zorua then proceeded to bounce around the cafeteria, landing in front of a kid with a Scizor, then the Zorua continued to bounce around the cafeteria. "Rascal!" Aza yelled after the Zorua.

Zeth yawned, and opened his eyes. He knew that he had survival training today, which was going to be absolute chaos. He had experience with the wilderness where he lived, but he hated it. He was still putting all his effort towards thinking up a scenario which would result in 100% chance of victory, but the perfect strategy would require something he didn't quite have yet. He decided to open the box his parents had sent him. Inside it was a yellow sash, with red tips. It would be useful for him.

A beeping noise caught Jakes attention. It was his watch, which was more of a wrist mounted phone really, telling him that he had about 15 minutes till the first part of survival training began in earnest. Seeming as it was class everybody trainer had to take he predicted the canteen would start to clear out soon and only late stragglers would be arriving.

Dante looked up to see bubbles flying around and then looked back at his stack of pancakes. Just beyond his pancake mountain stood a Zorua. Dante instantly thought it was Zeth's Zorua and looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. Since Zeth was the one who had something against him he gave the Zorua a pancake still under the assumption it was Zeth's Zorua. "Now go back to your master before you get on my bad side too." He then went to get a cartain of milk to drink.

"Rascal! No more coffee for you!" Aza yelled at the Zorua. Joule used Electro Ball to paralyze Rascal. Aza recalled the Zorua. She turned to the kid with the Scizor. "I am so sorry about that. He is never having coffee again."

"Hmm?" He said to the girl talking to him. "I thought that Zorua's name was Z.......is this the same one or is this yours." He said looking at the girl. Zane's Pokéball twitched grabbing Dante's attention. With a grunt he said "Fine come out." He sent out his Scizor and it let out a cry of pride.

"Rascal's my Zorua. I only caught him to keep an eye on him. I'm planning on being an Electric type Gym leader. This is Joule." she gestured to the Pikachu still on her shoulder. "And the Electrike guarding my breakfast plate is my partner Mira." Aza gestured to the Electrike. "I'm Aza." she finished. Joule waved at Zane, then in a few leaps she was next to Mira. In the process of getting there, Joule had launched off the head of a fourth year with an Ekans. "Hey." the boy said as he rubbed his head. 'Oh boy. What now?' thought Aza, as she glanced at the boy with the Ekans.

"So my theory holds true, whenever i let you out of your Pokéball in the cafeteria something happens. Dante gave the boy and his Ekans an intimidating stare his eyes reading "try something and the Ekans isnt going to like what happens next." As Zane calmly snapped its pincers in tue Ekans direction not needing much effort to intimidate it. Looking back at Aza, Dante extended a hand. "Name's Dante, pleasure to meet you Aza. Don't worry about that 4th year, hes got nothing on Za-ZANE!" He said watching his Scizor once again completly erase any trace of food on Dante's plate. "I'm honestly astonished on how fast you manage to eat MY food." He cleaned up his table and waved good bye to Aza. He made his way out the door and back into the woods to do a very important bit of training for Zane.

Jake had watched the antics that Rascal had got up to but knew he didn't have much time to stick around. The wilderness survival training was soon to begin and about 90% of all the students in the school had to turn up. Packing up his things Jake decided to ask Aza if she knew where it was exactly that the training would be taking place seeming as Dante had taken off already , Jake could only assume to go to the training.
"Hey Aza, you have any idea where survival training is today?" He said with a friendly smile, cradling Lumous in his arms.

(( Hello everyone, I hope this works! Please do not join rp if you aren't in our chat))

Again, this will have the same Idea as the previous rp. There are Four years, and after your fourth year, you go on you're adventure! Just so everyone knows, Fill out this:

Name:Hugo Vendetta
Year:3rd
Pokemon team:Kurama the Zoraok, Orpheos the Gengar, proteus the Ditto
Area of specialization:Entertainment/league battles
Other: Orphaned from a mysterious fire so he and his zorou (now zoraok) joined a circus putting on magic acts. He has been went to Pokemon high because he wants to get stronger with his Pokemon to one day get revenge.

"Joule could probably take him. The Ekans, I mean. Nice to meet you Dante." Aza said. She shook Dante's hand. Then she turned to Jake. "I don't know. I'd be heading there myself if I knew where to go." she said to Jake.

"Ah well thanks for your help then..."He said as he tinkered with his watch, going through the trouble of finding the email which had told him about the event in the first place. having found it at last he decided he better help Aza out a little.
"Well I know just about where it is now if this email is right...want to head down there?" he asked as started to walk down to the exit.

Saffron had rushed out of her dorm with Gigawatt, she slept in by accident. She went to the cafeteria and ordered coffee and something for Gigawatt. She had a gray hoodie,jeans, and sneakers on and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Sure." Aza said. She turned to Mira and Joule. Mira glanced from the Ekans to Joule. She gave the Pikachu a 'Look what you've done now.' look. The two then walked over to join Aza. Joule hopped onto Aza's shoulder.

Zeth decide to head out for the survival training. The fact that everyone else had to do it as well made it worse for him. In the corner of his eye he noticed Jake leaving the cafeteria, and headed over to join him and Aza. He still wasn't sure about that new Zorua of hers.

"Hey Zeth." Jake said I'm his usual cheery voice as the boy came over to them. "We were just heading down to that survival training, I'm kinda looking forward to it actually."
I the group swiftly moved outside and once they has reached the top of one of the hills in the schools grounds a sprawling mass of people and equipment were visible down below. There was a large obstacle course that had been cleared of the snow, a huge array of camping equipment and even some odd areas of terrain such as a small patch of dessert where one of the school janitors Mr.Blair stood with his hippowdon (the Pokemon was likely the cause of this area) and a tropical rainforest area that had sprung up over night.
"Well that's a lot more stuff than I expected..." Jake said looking at it all with eager eyes. "Guess we should head down there and get ourselves an instructor"

"I guess." Zeth muttered with even less enthusiasm than usual. "I'm not extremely fond of the wilderness. My family kept trying to take me on camping trips to 'Get In Touch' with nature. It rubbed off on me pretty badly." He looked around in search of an instructor.

"Ah come on dude, I love the wilderness! I grew up in a town so I jumped at any chance to go exploring a forest or cave." Jake said enthusiastically giving Zeth a pat on the back. An instructor glanced over at them and decided they looked a little lost.
"Hey there, you kids look a little lost. You have an instructor yet?" he asked with an air of slight boredom in his voice.
"Not yet, were we assigned them or...?" Jake answered.
"its more of a first come, first serve deal so I will be yours for the day if you dont already have one." here the instructors face lit up a little and he clapped his hands together. "So Im Mr Grant first off, I will learn your names as the day goes on I guess. And I was told our first task for the day would be hazardous environment training. so snow, dessert or tropical first guys?" he asked the group.
"I would say dessert, get it out of the way and all." Jake said with a slight nod of the head. "What do you two think?" he asked Zeth and Aza.

Joule sniffed the air. Something didn't seem right to her. Just like when she had caught Z's scent in the dorm room. There was something odd about him. The Pikachu decided to keep an eye on the Zorua. Hopefully she wouldn't have a repeat of the incident the Pikachu had had with a dark Oshawott during her misadventure in Unova. "Pika!" Joule said. Aza and Joule waved at Zeth. Aza nodded. Joule continued to cling to her shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Desert it is then. I'm more used to tropical environments where I come from, so that should be easier." Z started to sniff around, and Wander the Shedinja was living up to his name and was wandering off towards the biggest clusters of people. Zeth retracted him into his pokeball. "Sheesh, I forget how dangerous he could be if I let him roam around."

Dante was in the middle of his training. He wanted Scizor to be able to deal with a fire type attack and thats just what he was doing. Dante had his Rotom-Heat use Flamethrower and Overheat on Zane multiple times and Dante figured out a two move combination that assured victory as soon as the opponent used any fire type move against his Scizor. "Finally got that problem out the way." He said Zane. The Scizor was very worn out by the intense training and Dante put both his Pokémon back into their respective Pokéball's.

Dante was making his way back to the school when he heard a bunch of noise and cheers coming from the east so he rushed over to see what everyone was so excited for. He came out the forest brush and saw a huge cluster of people on a hill. "Was there an event i wasnt aware of?" He looked curiously. Quietly approaching everyone he slid into a group of people and over heard one of the kids say "Desert it is then." He thought of being back home, absolutly nothing but sand for miles and miles. After living in the desert for so long he was almost disgusted to see it again yet he still loved it. "I have no clue whats going on here but if it matters im down for going to the desert." He said looking at the instructer.