• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:
1.) Each person can have up to 3 Pokemon each.
2.) No mega evolution, Z moves or stuff like battle bond.
3.) You can be a trainer, gym leader, professor/teacher or researcher.
4.) Please give a detailed description of yourself before joining (name, Pokemon, personality, appearance, etc.)
5.) Third person please
6.) NO legendaries please!!
7.) kid friendly please!!!

Please treat these rules with respect.

Last of all, have lots of FUN!!!

Name: Eli
Class: Trainer
Pokemon: meowth
Appearance: Dyed hair (blue and pink) wears meowth onesie and pendant around his neck, rectangular glasses.
Personality: Kind and caring,a bit of a nerd, comforting, nice to be around, charming (may get a crush on someone) girls may find him attractive.

Eli woke up with a HUGE stretch, "Aaahh!!! My second day at Pokemon high!! Meowth, come on, let's go!!"
Meowth hopped nimbly from the bed, following Eli as he went.
They burst through the doors of the boys dorms, and rushed downstairs.
"We arrived at 11pm last night, so we didn't get a chance to have a tour. I wonder what new friends we'll meet."
Suddenly a person appeared before them. "I guess this is our tour guide Meowth," he muttered.

Last edited:
Name: Cadence A'lemioré
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemon: Noivern, Arcanine, Dusknoir
Appearence : long straight blonde hair with pastel pink streaks on her bangs, soft sky blue eyes, wears a pink crop top hoodie with a white denim skirt, mid calf white faux leather high heeled boots, a light pink leather purse, she has fair skin, natural pink lips, a slim figure, she always has her nails in a french tip design.
Personality: she has a soft spot for scary looking or menacing pokemon, shes a very intelligent girl, but she cares more for her looks, is truly shy, she doesn't like being alone, she's also afraid of being her true self, unlike most kids she's afraid of her parents and what they would think if she ever dishonered the family name, has a bit of an accent when she speaks.

Cadence walked out of her bedroom before going downstairs to meet her parents at the dining table, "Cadence don't make a fool of the family name, we're counting on you child" her father stated with a menacing tone as he petted his large Houndoom next to him, "yes father I will not disappoint you on my first day of school" Cadence replied as she bit her lip to prevent herself from crying. "Cadence what your father means is that don't do something you know you'll regret" her mother stated as she scratched the head of her beautiful Absol as a reply the blonde haired girl just noded her head.

After breakfast Cadence walked into her black limo as her driver got into the front and drive her to her new school but once she got there people were already staring in awe when she walked out of the car, "I knew I should have just walked" the female muttered as she walked into the school and into the main office to get her schedule

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name:Luke
Class:Trainer
Sexuality:Straight
Pokemon:Squirel,Bulbasaur,Charmander
Appearance:Black/Brown hair,sunglasses,always blue and white chlotes
Personality:Always funny. You can laugh when you are with him all day. Because of that girls like him

Luke woke up. He was already ready for scool. He just put on his clothes and bag on his shoulders and went straight into school.
"Guys I think this will be best day of my life" said Luke to his 3 Pokemons on way to school

Last edited:
Once getting her schedule, Cadence was assigned somebody to give her a tour. The blonde female followed the male tour guide closely yet quitely sense she didnt want to bother him in anyway, "Miss Cadence I've noticed that you haven't said anything yet" the male stated "oh um yes we'll it didn't seem like an appropriate time to speak" Cadence replied with a hint of her accent showing, "oh Miss Cadence anytime is an appropriate time to speak as long as it's something positive" the male said with a smile.

After getting showed around, Cadence was instantly bombarded by people who apparently heard about her parents, "oh my god, your Cadence A'lemioré the duaghter of Jeanetté A'lemioré and Kane A'lemiore" a fellow student stated "omg I'm a big fan of your mother, like her fashion line is amazing and she is also such a great actress and your father is so cool too, his movies are the best" another stated "yes that's me, the duaghter of a movie director and a fashionista/ actress" Cadence replied with a sigh

I hope I can join)

Name: Tony Mercer
Sexuality: Straight
Pokémon: Lucario, Luxray, Gogoat
Appearance: Decently built. Black smooth hair that covers his right eye, Brown eyes, Wears a Gray hoodie with fur at the end of his sleeves and hood under a Black leather jacket, Charcoal jeans and Black trainers. He carries a brown backpack with him, but only uses one strap.
Personality: Very calm and stoic, often blunt, hates puns, prefers big strong Pokémon over cute and small (Not that he doesn't like the latter). He rarely smiles and can be very intimidating when he's angry. Despite this, he cares greatly for Pokémon and is quite popular with small Pokémon. He greatly respects Pokémon trainers around his level if they can give him a thrilling battle.
-----------------------
Tony walked out of the house, before he got any further, he was stopped by a chubby man who gave Tony a Poké ball. "Take my Gogoat, Tony. It'll get you there quicker." The man said. "Thanks dad." Tony said nonchalantly as he took the Poké ball, threw it to get Gogoat out and climbed on to the latter. "Have fun, son!" Tony's father said cheerfully. "No promises. Hyah!" Tony said before Gogoat galloped through town to the school. When it reached the entrance, it slid to a halt ,Tony jumped off and petted Gogoat. "Thanks for the ride, Gogoat. Take a rest for now." He said as he returned Gogoat to his Poké ball and turned to the school with a sigh. "Let's get this over with..." He muttered as he headed into the school.

Last edited:
"Wow, this place is cool Meowth," Eli said, petting the Pokemon's soft fur. Meowth purred warmly and gestured a paw to a black-haired boy in a grey hoodie, who was talking to a beautiful girl with pink streaks in her wavy blonde hair.
"Well FINALLY!!!! New friends. Let's go Meowth!!!"

-By the way, thanks for joining this everyone, i DID NOT think people would join.
Thank you so much,
CraZycat21 0w0

Last edited:
Cadence sighed in boredom sense there was nothing she could really do here until class started, all she really wanted to do was have a good battle against someone. She then walked away from the group of people crowding around her before sending out her Arcanine, "Arcanine I wish there was somebody to battle hear" Cadence stated as her accent showed once again while she scratched her Arcanines fur with her perfectly pedicured nails

Tony looked around and raised an eyebrow at the woman with the Arcanine. "Hmm, I wonder if she'll battle me..." He muttered as he put his hands in his pockets and went to walk up to her. As he walked, he noticed a man with a Meowth approaching him, he sighed lightly as he turned his eyes to him, but continued his walk. "What do you want?" He said nonchalantly. "I'm kinda busy." He exaggerated.

"Hey there!!!" Eli said with a grin on his face. "You wanna battle??"
"By the way, what's your name???"
"I'm Eli!!!" he said with excitement in his eyes.
"And this is my buddy Meowth!!"

Tony eyed the Meowth, but his bored expression was undeterred. "I'm kinda already planning to battle that girl with the Arcanine 'Eli.' Unless you have any powerful Pokémon other than that lil' guy, I suggest you let me go to her." He said as he continued to walk closer and closer to her. From time to time he swung his head which swayed the hair over his right eye.

"WAIT!!!" Eli shouted after him.
"I know he doesn't seem like much, but he is strong, and i DO have more.....2 on 2, wadda you say???"

PLEASE!!!

"I know i seem a lil' bit childish, but i promise you, i'm good!!!

Last edited:
"Show me..." Tony said bluntly, "I want to know what your Pokémon are. If they look interesting, I'll battle you, but you should know my battle interests right now are with the Arcanine girl." He said as he pointed a thumb to Cadence before he folded his arms and lightly narrowed his eyes at Eli. "I haven't got all day either, I want a good battle against good Pokémon before the bell goes and we have to suffer school lessons."

Cadence turned her head only to see two male trainers talking but what caught her attention when was the Meowth, "what a small Pokemon, it could never go against you, right Arcanine?" Cadence asked as her large fire type noded his head in agreement. "But he is an adorable pokemin in his own special way" Cadence murdered while the fire type next to her growled "oh I mean nothing is as cute as you my little Arcanine" the blonde cooed

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Luke went in school. He saw two trainers that was talking. It seemed like they will battle. There was girl behind looking at them too.
"This is chance to find friends."
Luke came closer.
"Hello. Will you battle? If you will,I can be judge." said Luke to two boys

Eli excitedly approached Cadence and shouted, "Hey there, I'm Eli, and this lil' guy is Meowth.
Also, please tell me why i wear this onesie in the middle of summer??" Meowth hid timidly behind his trainer, scared of the huge Arcanine
who sat there staring at him.
"Don't worry buddy, they won't bite," Eli said reassuringly to Meowth.

"Cookie??" He asked Cadence. "They're vegan."

Last edited:
"I wouldnt be so sure about that Eli, Arcanine does bite when he wants to" Cadence stated with a smirk as her Arcanine bared his fangs, "also no thanks on the cookie, not that I don't want it, it's just that I don't really like cookies sense I prefer cakes" Cadence informed as her Arcanine growled

Tony sighed as he walked up to Cadence. "Hey there, you've got an amazing looking Arcanine there, I'll bet he's strong as well." He said calmly as he put his hands in his pockets. "If you're not too busy- and honestly it looks like you're not -I'd like the opportunity to battle you. Whaddaya say?" He asked as he got out a Poké ball.

"me and my Pokemon wouldn't mind a battle" Cadence stated as her accent showed once again "but what kind of battle, singles or doubles, 3v3 or 1v1?" The girl asked as her Arcanine growled a bit at the newcomer

Tony looked nonchalantly at the Arcanine with an almost dead look in his eyes before he turned back to the woman. "Why don't we go 1v1? As much as I love a challenging battle, looking at the time I doubt we'll have enough for a full battle." He said as he looked at his watch.

"true, now what Pokemon would you like to battle against, my Arcanine, my Noivern, or my Dusknoir?" Cadence questioned as she patted Arcanines head so that the large fire type could calm down.

Tony pondered lightly. "How about your Arcanine versus my Luxray?" He said as he threw his Poké ball upward and Luxray emerged from it with a terrifying roar. Tony folded his arms afterward as he looked at Cadence and her Arcanine.

Last edited:
"Aw yeah!!!! This battle is gonna be EPIC!!! I'l be referee.
And the winner faces me!!! I have more than just Meowth. Deal??
Also Cadence i also have cupcakes if you want one.

(Smiles charmingly)

Name: TJ
Pokèmon: Eevee
Appearence: Spikey, yellow hair, blue green eyes, white shirt, yellow hoodie, and black leather jacket over it, black jeans with black and white shoes. Height: 5'3 Weight: 132 pounds.
Personality: Curious, Straightforward, Smart, Determined, and Adventurous.
TJ woke up and got out of bed thinking it was still Summer. He got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. "Hurry up and eat TJ, you're gonna be late!" TJ looked confused, but then realized it was the first day of Pokèmon school. He took his pokèball and ran out the door, on his way to Pokèmon High.

Last edited:
Eli was just about to begin the battle between Cadence and Tony, when he spotted a tall boy with spiky yellow hair approaching the battlefield. "Hey you there!!! You wanna battle!?"
"Cadence, Tony, how 'bout a tournament. Winners face in the final??

"Yea! That would be awesome. Good way to start Pokèmon school." TJ threw a pokèball in the air. "EEVEE, GO!" Eevee popped out of his pokèball and jumped around, excited for battle.

"Ah, an Eevee....I would usually send out Meowth but........."
"Go Eevee!!!" Eli cried.
"Eevee Vs Eevee!!!"
"But there's a catch. mines a girl."

"Eevee's all I got, one day we will be a powerful duo. Eevee, use quick attack!." Eevee strikes the other Eevee in the leg. "Nice one Eevee! Now sand attack!" Eevee throws sand into the other Eevee's eyes, lowering its accuracy.

"Well if you wanna play games, we can do that too. Attract!!!"
TJ's Eevee falls in love.
"Now, use swift!!! then finish it off with a bite!!!"
but TJ's Eevee manages to get her down. "Get up Eevee, please!!!"
A bright light surrounds Eli's Eevee.
"OMG!!! She's evolving!!!!"

"Sylveon!!!" Eli watched in awe and excitement as his new called Sylveon used a powerful swift to catch TJ's Eevee of guard, then finished him off with a dazzling gleam.

"Good game TJ!!!" Eli said. Eevee and my friendship level never would've gotten so high if it weren't for you!!!

Last edited:
Name:Harry
Class:Trainer
Sexuality:Straight
Pokemon:Eevee,Ivysaur,and Starly
Appearance:Wears a Slightly yellow Hat with a Large amount of hair emerging from it.He has fair skin and A Trainer vest.He also wears Shorts that are Black and yellow.His eyes and shoe colors are light Blue.
Personality:Will tend to walk of at random times.And always wants to have someone with him.He is a nice guy nonetheless.

Harry saw an unusual (To him) amount of people in the hallway.And from his vision there were about 3 Boys and 1 Girls.Which is actually not unusual.Harry slipped past but made a lot of noise in the process."Oh,man"Harry muttered.Harry kept moving and made a little less noise this time.But Harry didn't know what period it was."When does class start?"Harry asked the students.

Eli Walks over to where Tony and Cadence were battling.
"So, Who won??? It was tough, but I beat TJ, And now i have a BEAUTIFUL Sylveon!!!"

(Sorry, for some reason the rest of the message with eevee evolving and you beating me didnt load, I only saw the attraction part xD)
"Congrats Eli, we both did good, hopefully I can make it higher eventually. And Harry, class doesnt start for another hour. I came early hoping for a battle."

"Jolteon, while living in Kanto I met Lt. Surge, he inspired me to be an electric trainer. I want Jolteon, Pikachu, Electrive, Galvantuala, Luxray and Manectric as my full team one day."

"My name is Harry"Harry replied."What about yours?"Harry said.Harry totally forgot that he was going to the cafeteria and had to deliver something."An hour,eh.Thats a lot"Harry said happily.Harry also saw another trianer with an."Can we battle? Harry asked T.J

"Wow,an Eevee, That's a Coincidence because I also have one.But I'll use...Ivysaur''Harry shouted as he seed out His grass and poison type.Ivysaur Standed firm on the Ground."Ok,use Poison Powder"Harry told Ivysaur.Ivysaur spread the Toxic powder and directed it towards Eevee.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(((OOC Atcualy I was there too so it is 4 boys and one girl)))

"Here is getting owercrowed. I will leave you and go to class. It is time I think" said Luke and left hall

"By the way, TJ, I just saw a wild Pikachu over in those bushes. You might wanna be quick if you want it, should i postpone the battle??"

"Hey you there!!! Are you Luke?? You seem new around here; can we battle??
1v1 or 3v3??"

"Thanks Eli, Harry, I will be right back, Im gonna try to catch that Pikachu. Anyone have any pokèballs?"

Status
Not open for further replies.