• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Ari looked up at the Torrocat that had complimented her picture. "Thanks," She said. "Art's one of my favorite subjects. What about you?" She decided to strike up a conversation, because why not?

She blinked confused at the sudden camera shot and her randomly teleporting in front of her "ummm yes may I help you? And whyyyy did you take a photo of me?" She raised her eyebrow since normally this kind of stuff is impossibly weird
The intercom comes on "will jack please come to the front office for just a sec"

(OOC: @*that* guy It happened again...)
Ari was just about to say something when the intercom turned on. "Huh. Wonder what that's about," She said. It was definitely inconvenient, that was for sure.

She rubs her head "ummmmm I think at the end of the school day,so after that we could all go to the beach once we go home and get our stuff ready,we should wait for a few of our freinds as well"

Sun walked in, bruised in a few spots, but not seeming bothered by it. "Sorry I'm late. Ran into some 'accquaintances' on the way." he explained to Smeargle. He then sat down with the others, noticing the new faces. "Hello there." he simply said.

"A-Are you alright Sun? It looks like that hurts a lot." He got out of his seat and examined the bruises. "I have something similar from today." He showed Sun the large welt on his right side.

Last edited:
She sighed "it was those guys again huh? Well if there in the hospital I'll be sure to give them some special treatment"she chuckles evilly but jokingly "anyways sun once this class is over you wanna go to the tournament? It's a small one but basically whoever wins gets really rare berries and we thought of growing them so that we can have them for a long time"

"I'll be alright, Hydri, but you might wanna eat a sitrus berry." Sun chuckled. "And as for the tournament, while I could care less for the berries, you can count me in for the battling." he answered. Then he smirked. "And to answer your first question, Kyu, they're in the nurse's room. Apparently I need to try harder next time."

"I am hoping that one of us wins because I do not know how far I can make it. I am at least hoping to get to fight Kyu." He looked at the ground. "And I want to be able to share the prize with everyone, even if they are the ones who lost."

She chuckles "yeah sun you should have gone a lil more rough with em,heck I could have helped if you want >w>" she's acting a bit childish "well anyways yeah sure! Now we can both fight a serious fight!,maybe I could use my lil trick on you"

(OOC: Kirlia, I think it's still first period. The school day isn't over yet.)

Sun grabbed some brushes and pencils and began to start out with a sketch of his painting, as always. He imagined what kind of opponents he would face at the tournament as he worked. Eventually, he finished up the sketch and began adding color to it with careful strokes of the brush. Art was always one of his more favored hobbies above all others.

(OOC: Kirlia, I think it's still first period. The school day isn't over yet.)

Sun grabbed some brushes and pencils and began to start out with a sketch of his painting, as always. He imagined what kind of opponents he would face at the tournament as he worked. Eventually, he finished up the sketch and began adding color to it with careful strokes of the brush. Art was always one of his more favored hobbies above all others.
Ooc (Okay Kristina was just gonna be outside for a little bit :D)

He looked up at the Smeargle. "I tried the best I could but it isn't enough to keep my grade up and I know that, but I will try and improve."

Kyu sighed as there is 5 minutes left of class,she turned in her project wit h the smeargles approval,then she sat down and waited for class to end,since she was very excited for the tournament,there won't be that many competitors but there'll sure be a lot of people watching,the thought of it makes her excited and she's giggling

He turned away and went back to his desk, thinking about the tournament and worrying that he will not make it far enough to fight Kyu. "I-If none of us win can you and I fight anyways?"

She shrugged "why of course hydri,but I'm sure we'll be able to fight each other in the tournament,by the way we get healed between every round so that it won't be unfair"she smiled "I just hope to get to fight sun,all out,no holding back. I would love that"her eyes are sparkling at the thought of it

Ari turned her drawing in. There was obvious surprise on the teacher's face, he must have been filled in on the "incident", but Ari just put it on his desk and walked back to hers. She overheard Kyu talking about a tournament and turned around to face her friend. "Did I hear something about a tournament?" She asked. "Battling? Sounds fun, where do I register?"

She giggled "what were you gonna say there hydro?"she turned around "huh oh hey ari! And you sign up after school,Ima go with my freinds and go register wanna come? You seem pretty strong and I want to fight you with no restraints" she smiles "another rule is that the only way you can win a match is by knocking out the opponent or if they give up"

Ari looked down at her aura braces. She chuckled. "No restraints, huh? Careful what you wish for," She said. There was a distant tone in her voice.

She chuckled "honey you really think that I will be easy with you taking off your aura braces? I can feel that there holding back,if they restrict THAT much power you may be one of the very few who see my 2 tricks I have,and no one has ever surpassed the first one so don't think I'll be easy"she smiles confidently very excited to meet a person who is apparently really strong

Ari had an embarrassed expression. "Actually...It only happened once. I...Totally lost control...Someone was being a huge jerk to my friend Disaster. They wouldn't stop hurting him, even after he was knocked out. I went nuts, and...Got myself expelled. The bully wound up going to the emergency room, that's just exactly how badly he was hurt. I doubt I'd really be able to do it again, and maybe that's for the best..."

Her eyes are sparkling at the prospect of fighting someone really strong "wowie!!! This is gonna be fun! Please don't hold anything back,if I feel that you are I'll have to end the fight in one hit,which will not be fun"she has a pouty face "I wanna fight you on your max so that this will be fun!"

"I must get an item from my room before I go into the tournament. Something that will help me immensely." He watched as the last minute was on the clock.

Ari smiled. "Well then, may the best battler win!" She said, and extended her arm out to the Gardevoir. I really hope I don't majorly screw up and hurt someone, She thought. She shielded her thoughts with aura, however, so that Kyu couldn't read her mind. Ari didn't want her to hold back either.

He quickly sprinted out of the room and past the bent lockers, running through the exit of the school and went home to grab a small armband with a yellow crystal in the middle of it. He ran back to the school already tired and looked for Kyu.

Jack walked to the battle field and waited for the compition to start exited he sat down on the stands and waits "I hope kyu doesn't go against me I'll get crushed" he thought

She caught up with him and saw she had a yellow wristband and she smirked "your trying to get a lil bit of an advantage? Cheap" she played around with him "well if it'll help I guess that's cool"
Ooc (the competition isn't gonna start yet jack)

Sun chuckled as he listened to them chat, finishing up his painting of a jungle stream. After finishing, he put his painting on the drying rack and walked alongside his companions. The prospect of getting to battle various opponents was exciting him, to say the least. However, there was something else he wanted to prove in this tournament. And as the Infernape turned to face a poster of a mega gallade, he smiled. The same gallade's words echoed in his mind; "Strength isn't measured buy stats alone, kid." the voice said, "It's measured by what you're fighting for, and just how dedicated you are to your goals." With his head held high, Sun kept up with Kyu and Ari, looking forward to the competition.