• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon/Human High School OOC house

Greetings! This is where you can stop by to talk about my rp, Pokemon/Human High School. Now, since it's an open rp, feel free to hop right in. No asking needed. Just make sure to post in the rp first before posting here so I can know who you are. Now for those of you who are already in, there should be a message in a conversation saying that this is here, and we can use this now.

Alright, I think that's all for now! See you all in the rp!

I will try to get my part in, and say that the class moved outside, and the noticing of your character, and the like. But chances are, I may or may not be able to do that today. Something stupid is happening over here, and I'm being forced to deal with it...

To everyone who might just now be seeing this! Please be sure that you read all the posts up-to-date so that you're not lost, and know what's going on. I know there is a fire alarm going on, and if it doesn't end soon, then...well, with all the posts from you lovely people during it will make it seem like a freakishly long fire drill. But do not worry! I am trying to make time to update, and end it so we can all get back to having a great time!

I finally posted! Yay!! I'll give the fire drill until my next post. Hopefully, @Zara amethyst will have updated, saying s/he has left the building, and joined the others by then.
Until then, I'm going to sleep. Great work, everyone!! Thanks again! :D

Full Name: Daruo Delo
Birthday: October 8
Pokemon Species : Gallade
Appearance:
13f4b02214160276.jpg

Personality Helpful ,Smart ,Caring
Power(s): can move things with mind also is a third degree in black belt
Favorite Subject?: Gym and Math

Um, @Daruo ? I think you posted the wrong character form in the wrong discussion thread for the wrong roleplay. xD

That's for another rp I'm a part of. Since you're already a part of it, you're going to have to edit your first post so that it says all the stuff you posted here if you haven't already.