• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

I'd say for classes we could go with, Gym, Pokemon Battling, Pokemon Care, Pokemon History (History and origins of trainer and famous ones, Pokemon Facts, or Pokemon Coordination. These are a few ideas for classes

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can choose whether or not you want to have roommates but try to ask the person you want as a room mate first. (unless they are another oc of yours) speaking of which, anybody wants to be my oc's room mate? also @9012_dirt

I'm fine with anybody. Now is there anything i should know? Like should I read through the RP real quick or can i get a summary of the looks? Or is it somewhere already?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
there are some teachers that are already teaching some classes, i wanna know those when possible. there might be some i need to take away and my teacher oc i don't know his classes yet. i believe @Nebula-Newt is teaching battling

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Those class Ideas sound good maybe the students can have a free period to catch trade or care for their Pokemon. Also I think that students could have single battle classes, double battle classes and multi battle classes.

I could make a OC teacher. Im basically the definition of pokemon nerd, in the game im an xv trainer. I would gladly help with that. He could teach about pokemon abilities and typing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
so you could be like breeder/ training pokemon to be strong kind of guy? also I would suggest one of your starters to be the second stage dylan. also dylan wanna be roommates?

Well you could go with two, and as for Vibrava and Trapich, I'd say Trapich so you have more room to grow.
Alright! Got it, now I'm going to actually read the RP while trying to keep up with this thread, which is why i think i should have a another RP(er?) as my roommate in a dorm so i can just follow them, at least until i get used to this. So I'm guessing this means it's ok i join then?

Just saw other messages, nah im fine with first stages for now, and I'm ok with having you as a roommate er... Cosmic I'm gonna call you

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I could do the same except that I would prefer having My OC teacher teach mega evolution. If not than I'll leave making OCs to the professionals.

I'd say we shouldn't have a class biased primary on Mega Evolution, as the requirements to have them on this site are quite strict and we may not all get Megas. Maybe having it simply as a section to learn about in some of the classes. (Pokemon Facts and Pokemon History)

I'm still typing my sign up form XD You guys are so demanding! Just kidding, this is a talkative group eh? Is the RP on a seperate thread, or right here?)

You literally made me believe that! I mean it's still weird for me though. Because everyone already has a head start on this stiff so, mistakes... WILL BE MADE! Still nice joke.

Name: Ryder Cross
Pokemon:
Lotad: Male
Electrike: Male
Machop: Male
Zigzagoon: Female
Appearance: Ryder had never really cared much for self grooming, it's a rare occasion for him to walk out of the house with so much as brushed hair. Despite his terrible personal hygiene he is rather clean cut, his hair is dark brown cut short and slightly wave- it naturally slicks back lazily. Ryder had rather darkly tanned skin almost a caramel color, usually unmarked except for the freckle beneath his right eye. For a 16 year old Ryder is slightly taller than average, although his constant slouching makes him look short- he is slightly muscular and has sharp prominent features. Ryder's most striking attribute is his blue-green eyes, which start blue near the iris and fade to a yellow as it extends outwards,
Personality: Despite his overall careless appearance Ryder is a passionate boy with a strong sense of purpose. He takes pride in his victories and strives to learn from his losses- he is a completely different person on the battle field than when he is just hanging around. Ryder is quick to form deep bonds with people and pokemon and is extremely loyal once comfortable with another. Ryder had no fear as to challenging one who had hurt his friend, but prefers to take a laid-back approach and not randomly battle everyone he meets otherwise.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So did the time skip happen yet because I am unsure if I can start posting on the RP again. Also I did ask to join right because it says on my I pad that the RP fourm is Ask to Join so I'm a little confused.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yea I changed it but you're still automatically accepted. if I or anybody sees issue with your bio and you just signed up just change that and you're good to start posting