• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Interstellar - Discussion Thread

Hey, @H47E , is it too late to add another character? I think I want to add at least one (or two) characters in Unova to interact with your plot there since very few/noone is currently in Unova and you've clearly got something planned. Plus, the league championships would be something fun to RP out! Since the Unova League Championships would most likely have highly experienced trainers, is it safe to say that these character's teams would not have the basic three Pokemon? If I make a character that's involved there, am I allowed to give them a full team or at least with fully evolved Pokemon?
New characters are always welcome, though I will warn you the toughest interactions in this first story arc are the ones that are about to come. It is highly unlikely that even experienced trainers are to be prepared for or successful in stopping Interstellars first moves, but they might gain something overall from being involved, and nothing is ever impossible.
I cannot stress this enough, if you involve yourself directly against them this early on there is a high chance of injury or a temporary defeat at the hands of the villains. It will be fairly clear what everyone is up against when my next post is made~
Just kinda waiting on a few others to post to give me a buffer between text walls

To answer your question about teams and competing, it would be better if you played someone viewing the tournament or someone who is next in line for their match or something. The trainer I plan on being in the ring during the events of the Unova stuff is basically going to be fodder to powerscale the baddies. That being said, anyone's characters can have a team of fully/partially evolved mons; just don't go overboard! Held items, a full set of comp moves, things like that should be earned via story and a team of full hidden abilities or shinies or pseudo legends is a bit ridiculous. Be reasonable and most things are on the table.

Last edited:
New characters are always welcome, though I will warn you the toughest interactions in this first story arc are the ones that are about to come. It is highly unlikely that even experienced trainers are to be prepared for or successful in stopping Interstellars first moves, but they might gain something overall from being involved, and nothing is ever impossible.
I cannot stress this enough, if you involve yourself directly against them this early on there is a high chance of injury or a temporary defeat at the hands of the villains. It will be fairly clear what everyone is up against when my next post is made~
Just kinda waiting on a few others to post to give me a buffer between text walls

To answer your question about teams and competing, it would be better if you played someone viewing the tournament or someone who is next in line for their match or something. The trainer I plan on being in the ring during the events of the Unova stuff is basically going to be fodder to powerscale the baddies. That being said, anyone's characters can have a team of fully/partially evolved mons; just don't go overboard! Held items, a full set of comp moves, things like that should be earned via story and a team of full hidden abilities or shinies or pseudo legends is a bit ridiculous. Be reasonable and most things are on the table.
Ah, alright. I wasn’t planning for these characters to be the strongest, just strong enough to get all the badges and/or get through a few of the rounds. I was planning for them to lose to the evil team members and then go to another region if Unova is in too much trouble. Obviously, it’s hard to know what you’re planning exactly without you saying it! I just wanted to give people a perspective from Unova.

Ah, alright. I wasn’t planning for these characters to be the strongest, just strong enough to get all the badges and/or get through a few of the rounds. I was planning for them to lose to the evil team members and then go to another region if Unova is in too much trouble. Obviously, it’s hard to know what you’re planning exactly without you saying it! I just wanted to give people a perspective from Unova.
I'm all for it, by all means they can have their badges already and be strong enough to compete in the league. I love your characters and trust you to write something awesome. I definitely don't plan on success being impossible against the bad guys either. Just want to stress the fact that at the current stage the good guys are outclassed and in the dark essentially so it's an uphill battle to try and stop the incoming events no matter what region you're in.

I'll post a TLDR here for major events of each "chapter" as they happen too so everyone can keep track, even new joins!

I'm all for it, by all means they can have their badges already and be strong enough to compete in the league. I love your characters and trust you to write something awesome. I definitely don't plan on success being impossible against the bad guys either. Just want to stress the fact that at the current stage the good guys are outclassed and in the dark essentially so it's an uphill battle to try and stop the incoming events no matter what region you're in.

I'll post a TLDR here for major events of each "chapter" as they happen too so everyone can keep track, even new joins!
Alright! Thanks for the praise, btw!
Name: 'Baron' Eric Reagan
Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.):
Battler, Tournament-goer, Proclaimed descendant of nobility
Physical Appearance:
Spikey or flat brown hair with blonde highlights above a round and pudgy face with blue eyes at a height of above average.
Clothing/Bag:
He sometimes wears a black or blue regal robe that makes him look quite dated. If not, he will be wearing normal trainer gear, which is normally a red shirt with jeans and black gloves. He appears to also have a belt with various tools, including a tiny sceptre and even a sword.
Personality: Entitled and arrogant, this snobby trainer believes he is powerful and of great notoriarity, but this is probably not true. His personality will probably change as the RP continues.
Backstory:
The Reagan family claims they are descendants of one of the first Kings of Unova. Therefore, they are predictably arrogant and snobby and always try to make themselves the centre of attention, to their detriment. Eric was no different. Born in Undella Town, he tried to use his family's fame to gain followers both online and in real life. He grifted and made money on his own very briefly before he turned his attention to battling. He appeared to have more of a talent for battling than the rest of the family, managing to obtain 8 Unova badges before entering the League championships, making him one of the very few who actually did something with his fame. However, once again, it was a lie, as he was battling worse than most participants. He was pulled it up for using his money to bribe several officials but promised not to do this going forward. He went on a training phase to prove he was actually talented and, when he came back, he managed to progress through at least one stage of the championships. He will most likely meet his match though regarding Team Interstellar and have to change his ways for the better. He has a lot to prove still, as many people believe Eric is not from such an important family and that the Reagan family are hoaxes. However, others believe that he is just descended from a more common baron or lord or noble. Whatever the truth, most are unlikely to find out right now.
Goals:
Become the very best trainer, prove to people he is who he says he is, honour his ancestor's legacy, do something about the Team Interstellar situtation (when it occurs)
Team:
Golurk, Escavalier, Haxorus, Magmortar, Walrein, Stoutland
86e22d40-dee3-4bc0-bb8e-f5ae67d8aa1a.png

Got another idea, but i'll save that for when I have more time.

Fourth character my last one I'll use, just waiting for approval on the three I posted on here before I make my next post ^-^ @H47E gn guys!

Name: Aria Sinclair

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Blind Coordinator

Physical Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady with a well fit feminine build. She stands at 5'2 "in height with average weight. She has light Pastel blue long wavy hue hair with half her hair up with a white ribbon, securely holding it. She has ice blue colored eyes with her long wavy bang covering both eyes and her glasses(Mysteriously had changed to white with parts of blue hue left at the ends of her hair while her vision deteriorated dramatically). A white bandage covers her eyes currently. Even though her bangs cover them, it is a bit shown on the sides. She wears a royal purple casual dress with gold outlining, white tights to cover her legs, Dark purple flats, a shiny, glossy purple orb necklace around her neck with a gold ring and trim around it, and a dark purple bow with white and gold trimming at the side of her hair on the right side.

Clothing/Bag: 20 Heal balls, Poffin case, Ball Capsules/Stickers, Ribbon Case, 20 potions, Extra blindfolds, Masks, Inhaler, Headphones(to block out loud sounds that bother her)
Personality: Aria is mostly very observant due to her lack of sight, she must be this way to sense if something or someone is following her unknowingly. She is sensitive than most people especially with loud sounds. She gets anxious when there are too many sounds overwhelming her. She is quiet and remains so unless you communicate with her. She is graceful and willing to prove herself of her lack. She shows this through the contests she performs in.

Backstory: Aria isn't your typical healthy young lady as she wasn't born temporarily blind. She was born through lineage in a rich family as the first born but with weak lungs. She was always on oxygen throughout her childhood as even exposure outside affected her breathing. Her father had restrained her from going outside due to this. Her mother passed away from an illness before she turned 4 years old. She only had her father for life support at the time. Due to this secluded environment, she didn’t have the support and popularity to claim a region for people to recognize her. At age 8, she was off oxygen support to breathe on her own but wore a mask over her mouth. She had a lot of teaching to learn how to speak and write before she reached the age of 10. When she reached the age of 15, her vision started to mysteriously deteriorate. The cause of this condition is unknown to researchers. She really struggled to travel around due to her temporary blindness with no leads on how she got this or even a cure. Her brother had ran away at age 8 when she was only 2 years old as she could only remember his voice. Her father saw how much she was struggling and how he didn't want to leave her alone while he was away at work. She had moved to Unova with her father, leaving their royalty life behind to start new and fresh. Once she had settled, her father introduced her to Lufian, the male Indeedee he had ever since she was born. She bonded with him quickly once he sensed her temporary condition. A Girafarig was introduced to her by her father as an eye seeing Pokemon to guide her around in the big region of Unova, which she had named Rina. It took her time to get used to Rina being her eyes to the world, but eventually, she placed her trusted on her to guide her until her vision came back to her. This continued until her adulthood until she was completely comfortable with it. She started to have an attachment to Psychic Pokemon like Lufian and Rina,but she didn't have the eyes to study them but only felt them with her. Overtime, she started to develop an ability to sense strong power from others as if...her senses grew stronger due to her loss of sight. She believed maybe it was a gift for the loss of sight since she developed another ability to sense where her Pokemon are and how they are feeling. It was than on her 21st birthday, she decided that she wanted to become a Coordinator with her Psychic Pokemon despite being blind, to show others that even not being able to see, it is possible to follow your dreams.

Goals: To be the best Coordinator and show others that even with lack of your senses, anything is possible to follow it

Siblings: Alamire Sinclair(M)

Starter: Girafarig(F) Rina|Psychic Eye Seeing Partner|

Espurr-M-Yue'Lao-
Indeedee-M-Lufian
Ralts-F-Kealoha
Ponyta-F-Valentina-
Natu-F-Aiko-

Species|Type: Girafarig|Normal/Psychic|Long Neck Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Rina ♀️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Early Bird| Rina will awaken quickly from sleep when conditioned

Nature|Mild| She was given by her father as an eye seeing partner to help guide her around much more easily when her vision started to deteriorate suddenly as a young age.

Unique Features: She wears a specialized Fushia vest with the label "Eye Seeing Pokemon" with the same colored blanket resting on her back to help her trainer be more comfortable. It is equipped with a sturdy handle for her partner to hold on to. She is missing two of her back spikes at the rear, only having just the four on her neck. When evolved into a Farigiraf, she will have five instead of four, missing the sixth and seventh one. She has four red roses together, which are resting on her ear.

Moves: Protect|Status, Normal|Rina evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Confusion|Special,Psychic| Rina hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Assurance|Physical, Dark| Rina hits her opponents as her power doubles by 120 if she has already taken damage.

Stomp|Physical, Normal| Rina stomps her opponents with a big hoof with a 30% chance of causing her opponents to flinch

Species|Type: Espurr| Psychic|Restraint Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Yue'Lao ♂️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Infiltrator| Yue'Lao is able to pass through his opponents' barriers and strike down at them

Nature|Timid| He traveled from the Kalos region before he met Aria for protection needs. He didn't seem to mind his role as he knew more defensive moves than attack moves.

Unique Features: His eyes are that ice blue hue instead of the pinkish hue. The fur in the middle of his head is longer along with his tail. He wears a string headdress with two different blue hues of feathers hanging down on the side of his head.

Moves: Reflect|Status, Psychic| Yue'Lao creates a wall of light that reduces damage from physical attacks.

Fake Out|Physical. Normal| Yue'Lao hits first at her opponents, which causes her opponents to flinch but only on her first turn

Disarming Voice|Special, Fairy|Yue'Lao lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Yue'Lao hits his opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing his target.

Species|Type: Indeedee| Psychic/Normal| Emotion Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Lufian ♂️|Lvl 15|

Ability: Psychic Surge|

Nature|Timid| He was already in the care for Aria ever since she came to the world as he took the role as father to take care of her needs when her father wasn't around as much or at home.

Unique Features: He wears a blue tie that is tied in a bow around his neck.

Moves: Stored Power|Lufian attacks his opponents with stored power as it becomes more powerful when his stats are raised. Its base power starts at 20 and increases at 20.

Protect|Status, Normal|Lufian evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Disarming Voice|Special, Fairy| Lufian lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Psybeam|Special, Psychic| Lufian fires a peculiar ray at his opponents to deal damage with a 10% chance of confusing his opponent.

Species|Type: Ralts|Psychic/Fairy|Feeling Pokemon|

Nickname: Kealoha ♀️| Lvl 14

Ability: Trace|Kealoha copies her opponents abilities

Nature|Modest|Kealoha was given to Aria by her father due to her evolution where she would be strong enough to protect her from danger

Unique Features: A Hawaiian Flower on the side of her head

Moves: Disarming Voice|Special,Fairy| Kealoha lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Kealoha hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Hypnosis|Status, Psychic| Kealoha hits her opponents with a hypnotizing move, which causes her opponents to fall asleep.

Draining Kiss|Special, Fairy| Kealoha steals her opponents energy with a kiss that will recover 75% of her Hp drain.

Species|Type: Ponyta|Psychic|Unique Horn Pokemon|Galarian|

Nickname|Lvl: Valentina ♀️|Lvl 15|

Ability: Pastel Veil| Valentina and her allies are protected from being poisoned

Nature|Jolly| She traveled from the Galar region to meet Aria in the Unova region. This experience was new for her but could sense that her trainer was very fragile, so she decided to stay by her side when she needed her.

Unique Features: She has cherry blossoms in her mane and tail given to her by Aria.

Moves: Protect|Status, Normal| Valentina evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Tackle|Physical, Normal| Valentina charges at her opponent with a full body attack.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Valentina hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Fairy Wind|Special, Fairy| Valentina stirs up Fairy Wind before striking her opponents.

Species|Type: Natu|Psychic/Flying|Tiny Bird Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Aiko ♀️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Magic Bounce| Aiko is able to reflect any status moves at is being hit at her

Nature|Timid| Aiko traveled from the Sinnoh region to the Unova region upon meeting Aria with the help of her father due to her medical issues. Aiko sensed her condition as she developed a protective instinct from others approaching her.

Unique Features: She wears a gold headpiece around her head with a glossy and shiny sparkled, purple orb resting in front of it.

Moves: Peck|Physical,Flying| Aiko attacks her opponents with her beak to conflict damage|

Stored Power|Special, Psychic| Aiko attacks her opponents with stored power as it becomes more powerful when her stats are raised. Its base power starts at 20 and increases at 20.

Light Screen|Status, Psychic| Aiko puts up a wondrous wall of light to suppress damage from special attacks by 50% for five turns|

Protect|Status, Normal| Aiko evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Last edited:
Here's Gertrude's twin brother
^-^
Name: Lykos Deer Tempest

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Coordinator

Physical Appearance: He is a light-skinned young male with a petite well masculine build. He has long honey blond colored hair like his sister with green eyes. His hair is in a long down braid with a leaf piece and feather piece tied at the end as parts of his hair in the front slightly cover his glasses. He wears a white shirt with a black cover over that extends long in the back folded neatly above the elbow showing the inside a slightly dark green color. He wears men high rise pants that are folded at the bottom colored black. He wears men like flats on his feet that have straps to secure around his ankles securely. He has his poketch around his wrist with a gold pocket watch a bit attached to his pants. Around his neck is a a green orb gem wrapped in a gold frame with two feathers hanging down from it. He also has two thick gold bracelet rings around his wrist.

Clothing/Bag: 10 Lum berries, 10 Sitrus berries, 15 Potions, Poffin case, Ball Capsules/Stickers, Ribbon case, 10 Pokeballs, 15 Nest balls

Personality: He is calm and collected, similar to his sister as he is also patient in intense situations. He is sophisticated especially at what he wears. He is polite and forgiving.

Backstory: Same as Gertrude but encountered different Pokémon like his starter Maple. He is the twin brother to Gertrude.

Goals:
To become top Coordinator in grass types like her twin sister Gertrude

Starter: Pumpkaboo(F) Maple(Super size)

Other Pokémon: Tropius(F) Briar, Deerling(M) Ceres (Autumn Form), Buizel (F) Suri, Dratini(F)Memphis

Species|Type: Pumpkaboo|Ghost/Grass|Pumpkin Pokemon|Super Size|

Nickname|Lvl: Maple ♀️|Lvl 13

Ability: Frisk| Maple can check her opponents held item

Nature|Calm: She came from the Kalos region before she had traveled to the Hoenn region and given as a gift to her trainer later heard the name Lykos. It was the way he had treated her, even with her large size, saw the beauty in her where she could bring it into the world of Coordinating. She was filled with joy when he asked her to be her starter Pokemon.

Unique Features: Has a red Maple flower resting on her head with two Maple leaves with it

Moves: Astonish| Physical, Ghost| Maple attacks her opponents with a startling shout with a 30% chance of her opponent flinching if they have not moved.

Confuse Ray| Status, Ghost| Maple uses a sinister ray that confuses her opponents. Her opponent has a 50% chance of hurting themselves.

Shadow Ball| Special, Ghost| Maple hurls a shadowy blob at her opponents with a 20% chance of lowering her opponents Special Defense stat

Shadow Sneak| Physical, Ghost| Maple attacks her opponents by extending her shadow from behind. This move will always allow her to attack first

Species|Type: Tropius|Grass/Flying|Fruit Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Briar ♀️|Lvl 13

Ability: Chlorophyll|

Nature|Modest: Briar is more of the peacemaker of the group. She absolutely doesn't mind sharing with other Pokémon with the fruit she has.

Unique Features: N/A

Moves: Growth| Status, Normal| Briar raises her Attack and Special Attack stat by one. In harsh sunlight, her stats raise by two

Gust| Special, Flying| Briar strikes her opponents with a gust of wind with her wings. This move can hit Pokemon that are using Bounce, Fly,v or Sky drop when invulnerable which doubles this move.

Razor Leaf| Physical, Grass| Briar cuts her opponents with leaves at her opponents with a high critical-hit ratio.

Stomp| Physical, Normal| Briar stomps her opponents with her foot with a 30% chance of flinching.

Species/Type: Deerling|Normal/Grass| Season Pokemon|Autumn Form|

Nickname|Lvl: Ceres ♂️|Lvl 13

Ability|Sap Sipper| Ceres attack is raised when hit by a grass type move

Nature|Adament: He was a gift from his sister Gertrude when she was in the Unova region. He acts like a brother to Monstera. He followed her path in Coordinating.

Unique Features: He wears a pumpkin like accessory with two Maple leaves on both sides connected with a small hat that is tilted slightly on his head.

Moves: Tackle| Physical, Normal| Ceres charges his opponents with a full body attack. Holding a Normalium Z turns this move into Breakneck Blitz with a base power of 100.

Double Kick| Physical, Fighting| Ceres kicks his opponents quickly with his two feet twice

Leech Seed| Status, Grass| Ceres plants a seed at his opponents to steal their Hp on every turn

Energy Ball| Special, Grass| Ceres draws power from nature before firing it at his opponents which may lower their Special Defense. His sister trained him to learn this move for better performance on Pokemon Contests.

Species|Type: Buizel|Water|Sea Weasel Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Suri ♀️|Lvl 13

Ability: Swift Swim| Suri's speed is raised in rainy weather

Nature|Jolly| Suri was a special case when her trainer first found her. She didn't have the best of people to raise her as they mistreated her badly. Her trainer happened to notice her in trouble and step in to help her from her cruel trainer. He looked after her injuries which took quite some time to heal. She was cared for properly as her trainer made sure she was well nourished with food, water, and making sure she wasn't in any pain. Her friendship with him became trust as she wanted to repay his kindness in rescuing her. She touched one of his nest balls to tell him what she truly wants as he understood her and accepted her proposal. She was named Suri by him once she was part of his team as she made a promise to herself that she will do her very best to repay his kindness.

Unique Features: She has a gold tail ring on her tail. She has a long scar across her back.

Moves: Quick Attack|Physical, Normal| Suri will attack at an extremely fast speed towards her opponents. This move always allows her to strike first.

Aqua Jet| Physical, Water| Suri attacks her opponents at fast speed almost making her invisible. This move always allows her to strike first.

Swift| Special, Normal| Suri attacks her opponents with star-shaped rays that never miss. This move hits all of her opponents.

Tackle|Physical, Normal| Suri charges her opponents with a full body attack. Holding a Normalium Z turns this move into Breakneck Blitz with a base power of 100.

Species|Type: Dratini|Dragon|Dragon Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Memphis ♀️| Lvl 13

Ability: Shed Skin| Memphis sheds her skin to eliminate any static conditions

Nature|Adament: She was a gift from his mom who hatched out of an egg after receiving Maple. She fit the Coordinating path nicely due to her elegant appearance.

Unique Features: A lavender bow is tied around her neck.

Moves: Twister| Special, Dragon| Memphis whips up a vicious Twister at her opponents with a 30% chance of flinching if her opponent has not yet moved

Thunder Wave| Status, Electric| Memphis unleashes a weak electric shock that causes her opponent to become paralyzed with a 25% chance of not being able to attack.

Wrap|Physical, Normal| Memphis wraps and squeezes her opponents two to five times with vines slowly losing their Hp

Dragonbreath|Egg Move|Special, Dragon| Memphis attacks her opponents with an incredible blast of breath with a 30% chance of paralyzing her opponents

Name: JC Rose Valentine

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Former Champion, Mentor

Physical Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady with a well feminine build. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has long dark brown hair that is pulled up in a high ponytail secured by a dark purple ribbon. She has light blue eyes with her right one almost blind which her bang covers. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross around her neck. She has bandages on her wrists, ankles, and stomach which is hidden under her clothes. She wears a black shirt that covers her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder a bit exposed showing the grey tank strap resting on it. At the front of her shirt, it says "No Judgemental Comments" in green and blue colors. She wears black Capri pants that are folded neatly over her knees with black flats as the straps go around her ankles securely. She wears a white wolf, blue-streaked mask to cover her facial appearance. She will often wear a black cape if she necessary has to. She wears three silver rings on her index, ring and thumb that is engraved with blue and white with Umbreon shaped heads in the middle and Sapphire gems around it on her right hand.

Clothing/Bag: (Optional)
Personality: She is calm and wise as she can be stubborn which can sometimes be a pain to handle. She is reserved and patient in very intense situations. She is sometimes cold even though she rather not be but sometimes it's necessary to get out of situations she rather not be in. She has a trust issues but, overtime it has improved slowly but, she won't just trust anyone and as wise as she is, she can tell who to trust and who not to trust. She can see the potential in someone when she notices it.

Backstory: She grew up in a town in the Unova region with her mother, father, and at the time, her brother Shadow. Her life was normal as she and her brother Shadow were taking care of an egg since her father was a Breeder at the time. Eventually, the eggs had hatched to be two Eevee's, one shiny and the other normal. She had took the shiny female girl which she had named Blue while her brother took the other sister which he named Sparkx. Overtime, she started to develop the ability to understand Pokemon by feeling and emotions, even understanding their words. At age 7, after losing her father in a fire and being on the run from not so good organizations due to her ability to underatand Pokemon, she had discovered that she had a lost brother named Apollo who miraculously had two Eevee's with him, a shiny female and a normal female named Alice and Icyln. Eventually, she, her two brothers, her mother, and the Eevee sisters settled down in the town of Anville town until she turned 15 to set off on her own with her newly evolved Umbreon Blue with her. Time flew quickly as she only grew stronger until she reached the Pokémon League and defeated the hard battle of the Champion, becoming an undefeated one at the age of 18. She earned a title "The Undefeated Masked Trainer" as this continued on for a while. She had a lot of battles to face with the organizations that were after her ability which had eventually died down for good. With nothing else to turn to or help, she returned back home with her family as her prime would always be remembered by people around the world. It had been almost 8 years after her prime and due to this, her power in her and her Pokemon severely went down but had also became wise. Unable to fight alone like she once did, she set out once again to find allies to help her with this battle of the old and new.

Goals: To hopefully pass her teachings to starting trainers. She has become more wise after her prime years as a former champion but over time her power became severely degraded and "rusty". She now needs formidable allies to fight along side her.

Other: She is able to understand Pokemon by feeling and emotion even their language. She has two eldest brothers, Shadow and Apollo.

Starter: Umbreon(F) Blue(shiny)

Other Pokemon:
Meowscarada(F) Blossom
Ceruledge(F) Celestial
Lycanroc(F) Wolfa(Dusk Form)
Absol(F) Blade
Rapidash(F) Artastella(Galarian)

Species|Type: Umbreon|Dark|Moonlight Pokemon|Shiny|

Nickname|Lvl: Blue ♀️| Lvl 76

Ability: Synchronize| Recieves the same status condition if inflicted by a burn, poison, or paralysis to the Pokemon
Item: A black and blue flower rests on her right ear

Nature|Bold| She served as JC's Ace in her prime days due to her being the tank in her special defense, it was difficult to bring down the Umbreon. She is bold and brave along with fast speed which she was trained to improve. She is also sweet and gentle as the stubborness rubbed off from her trainer. She had a very special bond with her partner as were always one step ahead of each other when in battle during her prime days. She still has that special bond with her even if her power dropped severely over the years. She will fight even if she has a disadvantage such as her strong power not with her as it usually was.

Unique Features: She has a white streak on the side of her right cheek on her black fur from becoming wiser with a black ribbon tied around her neck.

Moves: Dark Pulse|Special, Dark| Blue unleashes a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts as this move can cause her opponent to flinch with a 20% chance if her opponent as not moved.

Shadow Ball|Special, Ghost| Blue unleashes a shadowy blob at her opponent which has a 20% chance of lowering her opponents Special Defense stat

Hyper Beam| Special, Normal| Blue unleashes a powerful beam at her opponent however, she becomes immobilized to regain her energy bring it's effective power down to 75 upon each use(she had special training to perfect this move)

Psychic| Special, Psychic| Blue unleashes a strong telekinetic attack at her opponent with a 10% chance of lowering her opponents Special Defense

Iron Tail|Physical, Steel| Blue slams with her steel hard tail that has a 30% change of lowering her opponents Defense stat

Moonlight| Status, Fairy| Blue restores her HP as the amount she restores varies on the weather

Confused Ray| Status, Ghost| Blue hits her opponents with a sinister ray that triggers confusion with a 50% chance for her opponent to recieve damage upon itself. Pokemon with the ability Own Tempo or behind Substitute as no effect on them however

Species|Type: Meowscarada|Grass/Dark|Magician Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Blossom ♀️| Lvl 76

Ability: Overgrow| Blossom powers her grass type moves when her HP is low or in trouble

Nature|Adament| She was the first Paldea starter to train with JC in her prime. She was a heavy hitter when it came to batting off her opponents she faced in all the battles she faced from a Sprigatito to a Meowscarada. Her opponents had a difficult time defeating this hard hitter feline. Due to her power severely dropping, she doesn't hit as hard as she was able to back than. She can only hit hard enough to hold her opponent back to help others get away.

Unique Features: Her fur on her cheeks are a bit more longer that it was in her early days to show her wisdom

Moves: Flower Trick| Physical, Grass| Blossom throws a rigged bouquet of flowers at her opponent as this attack never misses always landing a critical hit. She learned this move upon evolving into Meowscarada.

Night Slash| Physical, Dark| Blossom slashes her opponent in an instant when she has the opportunity which has a high critical hit ratio

Play Rough| Physical, Fairy| Blossom plays rough with her opponent to strike an attack which has a 10% chance of lowering their attack

Frenzy Plant| Special, Grass| Blossom hits her opponents with an enormous branch, however, she cannot move on her next turn. When holding a Grassium Z to use its Z move, Frenzy Plant turns into Bloom Dom with a base attack of 200.

Energy Ball| Special, Grass| Blossom draws her power from nature and fires its at her opponent which lowers their Special Defense by 10%

Leaf Storm| Special, Grass| Blossom unleashes a storm of leaves around her opponent. The after effect of recoil harshly reduces her special attack stat. She did special training to perfect this move.

Aerial Ace| Physical, Flying| Blossom confounds the opponent with speed than slashes them. This attack hits without fail

Species|Type: Ceruledge| Fire/Ghost| Fire Blades Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Celestial ♀️| Lvl 76

Ability: Flash Fire| Celestial powers up her fire type moves if she is hit by a fire move. It does not deal damage but raises her power by 50%

Nature|Adament| She was along side Blossom and her trainer during her prime years in Paldea, possibly even the second Pokemon to train with her. She was a physical attacker so had high attacking power in battle. She took her opponents down as quickly as she was able to.

Unique Features: N/A

Moves: Bitter Blade| Physical, Fire| Celestial deals damage to her opponent with a 50% chance of restoring her HP by the amount of damage taken to her opponent

Phantom Force| Physical, Ghost| Celestial will vanish becoming invulnerable to most attacks. She will appear on her next turn to deal damage. She can hit Pokemon using protect or detect. When holding a Ghostium Z, Shadow Claw turns into Never-Ending-Nightmare with a base power of 140

Flare Blitz|Physical, Fire| Celestial cloaks herself in fire before she charges at her opponent but, she sustains serious damage upon herself with a 10% chance of burning her target. If the attack does 90 Hp damage to to her opponent, she will lose 30% of her Hp. Pokemon with the ability Water Veil or behind Substitute will not be burned. If she is frozen, the move can be used to thaw her out. Using a Firium Z turns the move into Inferno Overdrive

Close Combat| Physical, Fighting| Celestial deals damage to her opponent but lowers her defense and special defense. Using a Fightnium Z turns the move into All-Out-Pummeling with base power of 190

Lava Plume| Special, Fire| Celestial deals damage to her opponent that has a 30% chance of burning the opponent. It has no effect on Pokemon with the ability Water Veil or Substitute cannot be burn

Flamethrower| Special, Fire| Celestial unleashes a powerful fire attack at her opponent that may burn her opponent

Species|Type: Lycanroc|Rock|Dusk|Wolf Pokemon

Nickname: Wolfa ♀️|Lvl 76

Ability: Tough Claws| Wolfa's moves power up when she makes direct contact with her opponents

Nature|Jolly| She was trained in the Alola region when she met her trainer. At first it was struggle raise her but, through trust and bond at her young age, she became a trustworthy partner that never betrayed her trainer. She never betrayed her even in her prime years and wise years. She will protect her trainer at any cost of danger approaching her.

Unique Features: Her stone spikes in her fur are a bit longer to show her age and her wisdom as the front one is slightly curved down to almost cover her right eye.
Moves: Accelerock| Physical, Rock| Wolfa slams into her opponent at high speed which has high priority. This move always strikes first no matter the opponents speed. Using a Rockium Z will turn this move into Continental Crush.

Stone Edge| Physical, Rock| Wolfa hits her opponents with sharpened stones from the ground by the hit of her paws. It has a high critical-hit ratio. When holding a Lycanium Z, Stone Edge turns into Splintered Stormshards.

Crunch| Physical, Dark| Wolfa uses her sharp fangs to bite down on her opponents with a 20% chance of lowering their defense stat

Thunder Fang| Physical, Electric| Wolfa uses her electrified fangs to bite down on her opponents with a 10% chance of paralyzing and flinching her opponent. Pokemon with the ability of Limber, Inner Force, and Substitute cannot be paralyzed and flinched. Holding a Electrium Z turns this move into Gigavolt Havoc. She learned this through special training by her trainer.

Crush Claw| Physical, Normal| Wolfa slashes her opponents with hard and sharp claws which lowers her opponents Defense stat.

Species|Type: Absol|Dark|Disaster Pokemon

Nickname: Blade ♀️| Lvl 76

Ability: Super Luck| Heightens Blade's critical-hit ratio of her moves

Nature|Naive| Due to her "title" being the Disaster Pokemon, she ended up being badly abused by bad people. They didn't seem to understand the real reason why she appears as she has the ability to fortell an upcoming disaster, not cause them. She has her sharply senses to detect them easily and warn others. She was found by JC, who saw her in her neglected state and offered to help her with her injuries. She was hesitant about this at first but, didn't sense any malice in her. She made the right choice to accept her help, as she did clean up her injuries. She offered her strength in return for her kindness with her injuries. She made a vow to make sure she never got into harms way as she became overly protective of her. She trained hard in the Hoenn region during her prime days as she kept her vow deep in her heart.

Unique Features: She wears a red rose on her blade close to her head with an eye scar from her abusive past but, wears it with pride that she survived that fate. Her fur is slightly longer than it was back in her prime to show her age and wisdom.

Moves: Night Slash| Physical, Dark| Blade slashes her opponent when she has the opportunity which has a high-critical ratio. Holding a Darkinium Z turns this move into Black Hole Eclipse.

Psycho Cut| Physical, Psychic| Blade tears at her opponent with blades formed by psychic power which has a high-critical ratio. Holding a Psychium Z turns this move into Shattered Psyche.

Water Pulse| Special, Water| Blade unleashes ultrasonic waves at her opponent which may confuse her opponents upon contact

Fire Blast| Special, Fire| Blade unleashes an intense blast of all consuming flame at her opponent with a ten percent chance of burning her opponent.

Sucker Punch| Physical, Dark| Enables Blade to attack first at her opponent but, the move will fail if her opponent is not readying their attack.

Mega Horn| Physical, Bug| Blade unleashes a powerful charging attack with her horn/blade before ramming into her opponent. Holding a Buginium Z the move turns into Savage Spin-Out.

Species|Type: Galarian Rapidash|Psychic/Fairy| Unique Horn Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Artastella ♀️| Lvl 76

Ability: Pastel Veil| Artastella is protected and her allies from being poisoned

Nature|Jolly| She had encountered her trainer in the Galar region, almost close to evolution. She felt herself struggling to get to her final form, which is where she had met her trainer while she was making her way through Glimwood Tangle to Ballonlea town. Out of curiosity, she followed her, only to be discovered soon after when she turned around. She was asked as to why she was following her but, she didn't know herself. She was offered a berry only to take it as this was enough to recieve her friendship. She even saw her battle style when she was up against her opponent. She saw her resolve with this trainer that she was the key to reach her final form. She accepted the Luxray ball she was given before finally becoming part of her team. There is where she trained in the Galar region until she triggered her final form to evolve. She was a strong attacker tank back in her prime.

Unique Features: White Lilly flowers are braided into her mane and tail

Moves: Dazzling Beam|Special, Fairy| Artastella hits her opponents with a powerful flash hitting all opponents in double/triple battles. Holding a Fairium Z turns this move into Twinkle Tackle with a base power of 160.

Psychic|Special, Psychic| Artastella unleashes a powerful psychic attack at her opponent which may lower their Special Defense stat

Wild Charge|Physical, Electric| Artastella surrounds herself in electricity as she slams into her opponent but in return, gets damaged a bit by recoil. If this attack does 100 Hp damage, she will lose 25 Hp.

Bounce|Physical, Flying| Artastella bounces high before dropping on her opponent on her next turn with a 30% chance of paralyzing her opponent. She can be hit by Gust, Twister, Thunder, Sky Uppercut, and Smack Down while in the air.

~For Flight Purposes Only~
Stellica the Corviknight(F)
Gem the Flygon(F)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Lucario(F)(will only appear if her trainer is in serious danger)
Rosa the Serperior(F)
Emperor the Empoleon(F)
DawnAngel the Rapidash(F)(Kantonian)

Note: She will only serve as a mentor to starter trainers including her Pokemon despite their lvl. She will be strong but not as strong as she was back in her prime. The moves bolded are the main moves each of her pokemon has. She will only fight if she necessary has to but otherwise will refuse to battle anyone who challenges her.

Omg >-< she took a lot more time to do than I expected but finally got her done :DD Just let me know what to fix thx ^-^ @H47E
I thought I responded to this a while ago but I now remember I lost my reply when I originally tried to and gave up posting for the night.

First character, the brother, is approved.
The former champion however I have some gripes with. Too many shinies in her backstory for one, from the way I interpreted it there were two (possibly three?). Narrow that down to one max. Another issue that I believe has been discussed before with another characters backstory, her being on the run from evil organizations. That sort of thing would have police all over it from the moment it began, especially involving a child. The world is and has been relatively crime free for a while now, which is why it's so unprepared for Interstellar. Her having a gift to communicate with Pokemon is fine but the organization chasing her just doesn't fit in with a core element of the plot.
Finally, her Lucario. It only appears if she's in danger? How does that work, does it just warp to the area? Does it just roam freely until she is in trouble? Is she always carrying a 7th ball with it inside? It doesn't make sense to me is all. Fix those and I'll reconsider her!

Fourth character my last one I'll use, just waiting for approval on the three I posted on here before I make my next post ^-^ @H47E gn guys!

Name: Aria Sinclair

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Blind Coordinator

Physical Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady with a well fit feminine build. She stands at 5'2 "in height with average weight. She has light Pastel blue long wavy hue hair with half her hair up with a white ribbon, securely holding it. She has ice blue colored eyes with her long wavy bang covering both eyes and her glasses(Mysteriously had changed to white with parts of blue hue left at the ends of her hair while her vision deteriorated dramatically). A white bandage covers her eyes currently. Even though her bangs cover them, it is a bit shown on the sides. She wears a royal purple casual dress with gold outlining, white tights to cover her legs, Dark purple flats, a shiny, glossy purple orb necklace around her neck with a gold ring and trim around it, and a dark purple bow with white and gold trimming at the side of her hair on the right side.

Clothing/Bag: 20 Heal balls, Poffin case, Ball Capsules/Stickers, Ribbon Case, 20 potions, Extra blindfolds, Masks, Inhaler, Headphones(to block out loud sounds that bother her)
Personality: Aria is mostly very observant due to her lack of sight, she must be this way to sense if something or someone is following her unknowingly. She is sensitive than most people especially with loud sounds. She gets anxious when there are too many sounds overwhelming her. She is quiet and remains so unless you communicate with her. She is graceful and willing to prove herself of her lack. She shows this through the contests she performs in.

Backstory: Aria isn't your typical healthy young lady as she wasn't born temporarily blind. She was born through lineage as the first born but with weak lungs. She was always on oxygen throughout her childhood as even exposure outside affected her breathing. Her father had restrained her from going outside due to this. Her mother passed away from an illness before she turned 4 years old. She only had her father for life support at the time. At age 8, she was off oxygen support to breathe on her own but wore a mask over her mouth. She had a lot of teaching to learn how to speak and write before she reached the age of 10. When she reached the age of 15, her vision started to mysteriously deteriorate. The cause of this condition is unknown to researchers. She really struggled to travel around due to her temporary blindness with no leads on how she got this or even a cure. Her father saw how much she was struggling and how he didn't want to leave her alone while he was away at work. She had moved to Unova with her father, leaving their royalty life behind to start new and fresh. Once she had settled, her father introduced her to Lufian, the male Indeedee he had ever since she was born. She bonded with him quickly once he sensed her temporary condition. A Girafarig was introduced to her by her father as an eye seeing Pokemon to guide her around in the big region of Unova, which she had named Rina. It took her time to get used to Rina being her eyes to the world, but eventually, she placed her trusted on her to guide her until her vision came back to her. This continued until her adulthood until she was completely comfortable with it. She started to have an attachment to Psychic Pokemon like Lufian and Rina,but she didn't have the eyes to study them but only felt them with her. Overtime, she started to develop an ability to sense strong power from others as if...her senses grew stronger due to her loss of sight. She believed maybe it was a gift for the loss of sight since she developed another ability to sense where her Pokemon are and how they are feeling. It was than on her 21st birthday, she decided that she wanted to become a Coordinator with her Psychic Pokemon despite being blind, to show others that even not being able to see, it is possible to follow your dreams.

Goals: To be the best Coordinator and show others that even with lack of your senses, anything is possible to follow it

Starter: Girafarig(F) Rina|Psychic Eye Seeing Partner|

Espurr-M-Yue'Lao-
Indeedee-M-Lufian
Ralts-F-Kealoha
Ponyta-F-Valentina-
Natu-F-Aiko-

Species|Type: Girafarig|Normal/Psychic|Long Neck Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Rina ♀️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Early Bird| Rina will awaken quickly from sleep when conditioned

Nature|Mild| She was given by her father as an eye seeing partner to help guide her around much more easily when her vision started to deteriorate suddenly as a young age.

Unique Features: She wears a specialized Fushia vest with the label "Eye Seeing Pokemon" with the same colored blanket resting on her back to help her trainer be more comfortable. It is equipped with a sturdy handle for her partner to hold on to. She is missing two of her back spikes at the rear, only having just the four on her neck. When evolved into a Farigiraf, she will have five instead of four, missing the sixth and seventh one. She has four red roses together, which are resting on her ear.

Moves: Protect|Status, Normal|Rina evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Confusion|Special,Psychic| Rina hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Assurance|Physical, Dark| Rina hits her opponents as her power doubles by 120 if she has already taken damage.

Stomp|Physical, Normal| Rina stomps her opponents with a big hoof with a 30% chance of causing her opponents to flinch

Species|Type: Espurr| Psychic|Restraint Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Yue'Lao ♂️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Infiltrator| Yue'Lao is able to pass through his opponents' barriers and strike down at them

Nature|Timid| He traveled from the Kalos region before he met Aria for protection needs. He didn't seem to mind his role as he knew more defensive moves than attack moves.

Unique Features: His eyes are that ice blue hue instead of the pinkish hue. The fur in the middle of his head is longer along with his tail. He wears a string headdress with two different blue hues of feathers hanging down on the side of his head.

Moves: Reflect|Status, Psychic| Yue'Lao creates a wall of light that reduces damage from physical attacks.

Fake Out|Physical. Normal| Yue'Lao hits first at her opponents, which causes her opponents to flinch but only on her first turn

Disarming Voice|Special, Fairy|Yue'Lao lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Yue'Lao hits his opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing his target.

Species|Type: Indeedee| Psychic/Normal| Emotion Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Lufian ♂️|Lvl 15|

Ability: Psychic Surge|

Nature|Timid| He was already in the care for Aria ever since she came to the world as he took the role as father to take care of her needs when her father wasn't around as much or at home.

Unique Features: He wears a blue tie that is tied in a bow around his neck.

Moves: Stored Power|Lufian attacks his opponents with stored power as it becomes more powerful when his stats are raised. Its base power starts at 20 and increases at 20.

Protect|Status, Normal|Lufian evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Disarming Voice|Special, Fairy| Lufian lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Psybeam|Special, Psychic| Lufian fires a peculiar ray at his opponents to deal damage with a 10% chance of confusing his opponent.

Species|Type: Ralts|Psychic/Fairy|Feeling Pokemon|

Nickname: Kealoha ♀️| Lvl 14

Ability: Trace|Kealoha copies her opponents abilities

Nature|Modest|Kealoha was given to Aria by her father due to her evolution where she would be strong enough to protect her from danger

Unique Features: A Hawaiian Flower on the side of her head

Moves: Disarming Voice|Special,Fairy| Kealoha lets out a charming cry to his opponents with emotional damage. This attack will never miss.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Kealoha hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Hypnosis|Status, Psychic| Kealoha hits her opponents with a hypnotizing move, which causes her opponents to fall asleep.

Draining Kiss|Special, Fairy| Kealoha steals her opponents energy with a kiss that will recover 75% of her Hp drain.

Species|Type: Ponyta|Psychic|Unique Horn Pokemon|Galarian|

Nickname|Lvl: Valentina ♀️|Lvl 15|

Ability: Pastel Veil| Valentina and her allies are protected from being poisoned

Nature|Jolly| She traveled from the Galar region to meet Aria in the Unova region. This experience was new for her but could sense that her trainer was very fragile, so she decided to stay by her side when she needed her.

Unique Features: She has cherry blossoms in her mane and tail given to her by Aria.

Moves: Protect|Status, Normal| Valentina evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.

Tackle|Physical, Normal| Valentina charges at her opponent with a full body attack.

Confusion|Special, Psychic|Valentina hits her opponents with a weak telekinetic attack with a 10% chance of confusing her target.

Fairy Wind|Special, Fairy| Valentina stirs up Fairy Wind before striking her opponents.

Species|Type: Natu|Psychic/Flying|Tiny Bird Pokemon|

Nickname|Lvl: Aiko ♀️|Lvl 14|

Ability: Magic Bounce| Aiko is able to reflect any status moves at is being hit at her

Nature|Timid| Aiko traveled from the Sinnoh region to the Unova region upon meeting Aria with the help of her father due to her medical issues. Aiko sensed her condition as she developed a protective instinct from others approaching her.

Unique Features: She wears a gold headpiece around her head with a glossy and shiny sparkled, purple orb resting in front of it.

Moves: Peck|Physical,Flying| Aiko attacks her opponents with her beak to conflict damage|

Stored Power|Special, Psychic| Aiko attacks her opponents with stored power as it becomes more powerful when her stats are raised. Its base power starts at 20 and increases at 20.

Light Screen|Status, Psychic| Aiko puts up a wondrous wall of light to suppress damage from special attacks by 50% for five turns|

Protect|Status, Normal| Aiko evades all attacks with this move but may fail if used in succession.
This one is also approved with one question. Is she actual royalty, if so to what region and by what relation? Go more into depth on this for world building, otherwise Id suggest classifying her lineage as a rich family rather than royalty. Either way, accepted.

Alright! Thanks for the praise, btw!
Name: 'Baron' Eric Reagan
Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Battler, Tournament-goer, Proclaimed descendant of nobility
Physical Appearance: Spikey or flat brown hair with blonde highlights above a round and pudgy face with blue eyes at a height of above average.
Clothing/Bag: He sometimes wears a black or blue regal robe that makes him look quite dated. If not, he will be wearing normal trainer gear, which is normally a red shirt with jeans and black gloves. He appears to also have a belt with various tools, including a tiny sceptre and even a sword.
Personality: Entitled and arrogant, this snobby trainer believes he is powerful and of great notoriarity, but this is probably not true. His personality will probably change as the RP continues.
Backstory: The Reagan family claims they are descendants of one of the first Kings of Unova. Therefore, they are predictably arrogant and snobby and always try to make themselves the centre of attention, to their detriment. Eric was no different. Born in Undella Town, he tried to use his family's fame to gain followers both online and in real life. He grifted and made money on his own very briefly before he turned his attention to battling. He appeared to have more of a talent for battling than the rest of the family, managing to obtain 8 Unova badges before entering the League championships, making him one of the very few who actually did something with his fame. However, once again, it was a lie, as he was battling worse than most participants. He was pulled it up for using his money to bribe several officials but promised not to do this going forward. He went on a training phase to prove he was actually talented and, when he came back, he managed to progress through at least one stage of the championships. He will most likely meet his match though regarding Team Interstellar and have to change his ways for the better. He has a lot to prove still, as many people believe Eric is not from such an important family and that the Reagan family are hoaxes. However, others believe that he is just descended from a more common baron or lord or noble. Whatever the truth, most are unlikely to find out right now.
Goals: Become the very best trainer, prove to people he is who he says he is, honour his ancestor's legacy, do something about the Team Interstellar situtation (when it occurs)
Team: Golurk, Escavalier, Haxorus, Magmortar, Walrein, Stoutland
86e22d40-dee3-4bc0-bb8e-f5ae67d8aa1a.png

Got another idea, but i'll save that for when I have more time.
Approved as well, good way of making a powerful character that has room to grow. Can't wait to see someone doin stuff in Unova!

Thanks for letting me know @H47E I can gladly fix her back story and with her Lucario. She is roaming free since she no longer has the Champion title, there is no need for her to keep her reserved Pokemon in their Pokeballs except the ones she has with only her partner staying out of her own. So yes, she roams freely until she is actually in trouble. As for Aria's status, I can classify her lineage as a rich family since she lost her mother so young, she didn't get the attention to people to actually see and support her since she was so secluded as a child to the outside world, being on oxygen support so they may not know she is unless she tells them. Hope that clears your question, @H47E for now I'll fix the backstories for both

She is roaming free since she no longer has the Champion title, there is no need for her to keep her reserved Pokemon in their Pokeballs except the ones she has with only her partner staying out of her own. So yes, she roams freely until she is actually in trouble.
This doesn't explain how the Lucario would get there if her trainer was in trouble. What if they are on different regions when this happens? How would she coordinate with her Lucario if she's moving to a new region? What would Lucario do? Would she then be unable to reach her? Also, how strong is her Lucario's aura sense? Having it any bigger than an entire region to span to other regions might be a bit much, even if she were to target this aura sense (given this Lucario was raised and trained by a champion during her prime, I'm giving some leeway as to how actually strong this aura sense is, and it's likely this Lucario is still training without her trainer, but I don't know if that training is just to maintain that same level of strength or if she's getting better/worse with time and not having a strict regiment to follow anymore).

Last edited:
I actually don't know, since her power detereated drastically over time, I think her aura may have weakened as well even if she is fully trained where she was at her strongest it probably would make more sense when she is very close by her unless the aura isn't affected like that. Idk how that would work but, if it was working in that case than probably when she is very close by in the same region but idk where the whole group would end up for this to happen

I actually don't know, since her power detereated drastically over time, I think her aura may have weakened as well even if she is fully trained where she was at her strongest it probably would make more sense when she is very close by her unless the aura isn't affected like that. Idk how that would work but, if it was working in that case than probably when she is very close by in the same region but idk where the whole group would end up for this to happen
I mean, Ash was able to sense a Riolu being in trouble a few times, and each time he was able to track where it went and he barely trained at all in aura. The only time he did was in that movie, but he's also the main protag, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt, considering I don't think your character is Sir Aaron's level of sensitive. Either way, still stands that if you're sensitive to aura, you can sense the person's/Pokemon's emotions like some intense empathy given a certain radius, and that's doubly so for a Pokemon like Lucario.

Regardless, since she's a Lucario and - given aura control and sensory is everything in their arsenal - I wouldn't think her Lucario would lose out in at least maintaining it. Regardless, the panic sense from your character's aura isn't something she would have to control or direct to her Lucario. It would be something her Lucario would sense automatically if she is within her passive aura sense, as aura also shows your emotions. Her Lucario - if she's meditating or already doing checks on her trainer every once in a while with a directed aura sense - would be able to sense her panic from far away, however there is a limit to how far it would go.

In terms of how your character would move to another region while her Lucario is on the loose, it would make sense if she called for her Lucario so they can meet up and go to another region together. But since Lucario are extremely rare in the wild (probably are a bit more common due to the climate we have after eighty years in present time, but that wouldn't make them any more common than a Feebas in Hoenn, and Feebas are still pretty rare), seeing one out and about - even if they try and hide - would make people want to find out why this Lucario is out there.

Potential food for thought and plot stuff if you want her Lucario to be found by Interstellar. There's devices (I mean, there were devices like this 80 years prior) that allow the person to read the strength/potency of aura. It reads the baseline of how strong that aura is passively (like how Ash didn't use aura at all and yet the Lucario mistook him for Sir Aaron in the movie due to how much aura he had apart from everyone else there) and then it reads any output or if it stirs/charges up (like when a Lucario is using its aura to sense or, even more so, fight). Considering she's a champion-tier Lucario, her baseline should be pretty high regardless of how far passed her prime she has been.

Thanks! Just want to check - should we be going ahead with the first rounds of the Unova tournament ourselves? Do you have a specific part of the tournament where Interstellar will show up?
I was planning on them appearing pretty early, likely during the first match between a random challenger and the first Unovan E4 member. Makes sense that there should be matches before that, a bracket of trainers who completed 8 gyms competing for the right to battle the E4 and Champ to see who actually gets to do so. It should be perfectly okay to throw some action of your own in there against other high skill trainers, but the E4 and Champ shouldn't be battling anyone just yet.

Hmm that does make sense and well her calling out to her a meeting her to where she is going as far as region that makes more sense for her to be close by. She probably needs to be close by if she could ever sense danger even with long distance
If she's close by, then her and her Lucario can send each other emotions to communicate and sense each other for when the other is in trouble. But that also means if someone - likely Interstellar - finds her Lucario, they'll find her too. xD

Which is great RP material for problems to get your character through, and it will give you that "been running away from the crime syndicate/criminals/whatever" but instead of it being a part of backstory, it can be during the RP as Interstellar gets more and more prominent.

The reason why I'm so for her Lucario being hunted down by Interstellar is because she's a Champion-tier Pokemon - regardless of how rusty she is - and Lucario are exceptionally strong with great aura abilities. They have a lot of potential to be used for their gains if H47E ever wants to go forward with that specific plot idea, but that'll be between you and H47E. :3

Just giving food for thought~.

Your ideas impress me xD @Merciless Medic That seems like a great idea lol what do u think about it @H47E will that help with your question with her Lucario
As long as it makes sense within the world, I'm for it. @Merciless Medic came up with a good set of logic to explain the connection and how it would work, so as long as things adhere to that and the changes I mentioned before are made, she's approved.

ALRIGHT, posting tonight, finally. xD

@H47E Can I control the professor or do you prefer you doing it? I don't recall if you had a specific rule about that.
Interactions with professors, gym leaders, etc are entirely in your control. That goes for everyone. The only solid rule is if a character is established, for example Sycamore being the currently named Kalos professor, don't change them out for another. This is to avoid plotholes and confusion.
I feel giving you guys control over whether you win or lose a Gym battle or something is less stifling to progression!

Once I have the gym leader list out I'd like for everyone to use those characters to occupy the gyms, and that goes for any other area with an established character, but the interaction and how the battle goes is entirely up to you guys.

EDIT: Speaking of, Kanto officially has its gym circuit posted in the first post in the threat! Working on Hoenn next per special request

Last edited:
I was planning on them appearing pretty early, likely during the first match between a random challenger and the first Unovan E4 member. Makes sense that there should be matches before that, a bracket of trainers who completed 8 gyms competing for the right to battle the E4 and Champ to see who actually gets to do so. It should be perfectly okay to throw some action of your own in there against other high skill trainers, but the E4 and Champ shouldn't be battling anyone just yet.
Alright, understood.

Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova have gym leaders, E4, and champions. Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos are up next. Then Alola and Galar last. All info can be found in the header post at the start of the thread.

My next post will be up soon after one or two more from you guys, giving you a bit more time to set your characters up where you want them to be when kicking off the main story with Interstellar. I will be time jumping a few days ahead, to the 20th of Feb. so Eric's match and anything taking place on dates before the 20th will remain unaffected and can continue to play out if not concluded before my post.

Last edited:
Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova have gym leaders, E4, and champions. Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos are up next. Then Alola and Galar last. All info can be found in the header post at the start of the thread.

My next post will be up soon after one or two more from you guys, giving you a bit more time to set your characters up where you want them to be when kicking off the main story with Interstellar. I will be time jumping a few days ahead, to the 20th of Feb. so Eric's match and anything taking place on dates before the 20th will remain unaffected and can continue to play out if not concluded before my post.
Wait, so are all the gyms in the same place as the games? What about Unova, which has more than 8 gyms depending on the game? One would presume you're doing the Black and White gyms there due to the type combinations, but then what happened to Marlon and Roxie's gyms for example?

Also, I presumed you'd be able to interrupt Eric's match with your Interstellar stuff. What stage of the tournament would they be on by the 20th? I am fine with skipping now three days for Eric.

Wait, so are all the gyms in the same place as the games? What about Unova, which has more than 8 gyms depending on the game? One would presume you're doing the Black and White gyms there due to the type combinations, but then what happened to Marlon and Roxie's gyms for example?

Also, I presumed you'd be able to interrupt Eric's match with your Interstellar stuff. What stage of the tournament would they be on by the 20th? I am fine with skipping now three days for Eric.
I am very concerned that the first gym has a fully evolved pseudo-legendary :'D
All gyms are located in the same towns/cities as in the games, and are subject to minor changes. There will likely be additions in the future particularly for Unova. All of this will be addressed ASAP especially the Pseudo oversight on gym one! I've been working on these in my free time working night shift so there is definitely room for improvements.

As for the Unova tournament, the victor of the base tourneys battle against the E4 will begin on the 20th. If you'd like that person to be Eric, it can happen and work with what I have planned currently. If not feel free to have him place wherever in the tournament you feel fit.

Update: Unova now has 10 Gyms, only 8 badges are required to enter the League and compete. Gyms do not have to be done in order, no matter what region. All "early" Gym Leader teams have been revised for pseudos and OP combos, and changed.

Last edited:
All gyms are located in the same towns/cities as in the games, and are subject to minor changes. There will likely be additions in the future particularly for Unova. All of this will be addressed ASAP especially the Pseudo oversight on gym one! I've been working on these in my free time working night shift so there is definitely room for improvements.

As for the Unova tournament, the victor of the base tourneys battle against the E4 will begin on the 20th. If you'd like that person to be Eric, it can happen and work with what I have planned currently. If not feel free to have him place wherever in the tournament you feel fit.

Update: Unova now has 10 Gyms, only 8 badges are required to enter the League and compete. Gyms do not have to be done in order, no matter what region. All "early" Gym Leader teams have been revised for pseudos and OP combos, and changed.
I have an idea: Perhaps Eric DOESN'T get to Elite Four stage, as a twist so that there's not this 'main character syndrome'. He CAN indeed be defeated. Perhaps Blair Wildheart manages to expose him and he is pulled out of the competition?! However, instead, whenever Team Interstellar shows up, he is one of the survivors and immediately begins trying to stop them. This could be what starts his change in personality and the start of his character arc. I still am unsure of what you're planning, but if you want to sacrifice a character, go for Blair!

I have an idea: Perhaps Eric DOESN'T get to Elite Four stage, as a twist so that there's not this 'main character syndrome'. He CAN indeed be defeated. Perhaps Blair Wildheart manages to expose him and he is pulled out of the competition?! However, instead, whenever Team Interstellar shows up, he is one of the survivors and immediately begins trying to stop them. This could be what starts his change in personality and the start of his character arc. I still am unsure of what you're planning, but if you want to sacrifice a character, go for Blair!
Blair could expose him in their match and eventually move to be the one to challenge the E4. Current plan for Unova's event is a sudden attack during the championships resulting in the kidnapping of the current sitting Champion, without going into too much detail and spoiling too much. Blair would definitely be in the line of fire there, and there's plenty of reason to act for Eric.

Blair could expose him in their match and eventually move to be the one to challenge the E4. Current plan for Unova's event is a sudden attack during the championships resulting in the kidnapping of the current sitting Champion, without going into too much detail and spoiling too much. Blair would definitely be in the line of fire there, and there's plenty of reason to act for Eric.
Alright, sounds good!