• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed POKÉMON: JOURNEY THROUGH THE PETOSA REGION {DISCUSSION}

that's great roleplaying! if you provide me with a character sheet, i would be happy to give you a space, providing you can insert yourself into the story fine. perhaps, your character is very late and the professor takes pity on them and gives them her final eevee.

@StellarWind Elsydeon Thank you so much!

How will it go when we do gym battles? Since there are 5/6 trainers, the gym leader can't battle all at once and with all the gym leaders it might drag out the rp a little when each trainer waits to battle the gym leader.

EDIT: I think I just came up with a solution: Pokémon Contests! They allow for multiple trainers to enter, so while some are gym battling others can try out contests and maybe some could turn out to be coordinators? It'll been like the DP anime where Ash did gym battles and Dawn (+others) did contests.
We could have someone roleplaying the judges and the announcer too!

Last edited:
Yeah, individually battling might be a little slow and dragging, but i don’t really see another way around it tbh
unless we have multiple people playing the gym leader

That's fine, I go offline for 2 hours and get a heck ton of posts on other threads so no problem here ;D

I'm hoping the others are still around O.o