• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Kalos Journey Discussion Board

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Well you made it I'm so glad your, but you need to sign up and be accepted. Only 2 starters at most.

Here's the sign up sheet.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter:
Trainer or Coordinator:

Mine
Name: Kyle
Hometown/Region: Hoenn, Littleroot Town
Appearance: Kyle wears a black and orange hoodie with black and gray ripped jeans. He also wears white Nikes with a white and black winter hat. Under his hat his hair is black while also under his hat is a scar. His skin is a mix of black and white so I guess you could say he is a mixed skin or cookies and cream (Bad puns XD). His eye color is a stormy gray.
Personality: Kyle is shy at first when he meets someone but then he'll warm up to you. Once you get to know he's brave and courageous but also kind and reliable. Lastly he always prepared for anything.
Starter or Starters: Treecko
Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer

Last edited:
If I could, I'd like to join

Name: Shade
Hometown/Region: Sinnoh, Twinleaf town
Appearance: Shade only wears dark clothing, even though not being emo. Red spiky hair but usually wears a fedora to cover it up.
Personality: Appears to be heartless but cares a lot for all Pokemon, and some people, mainly his friends
Starter: Froakie

JPSomeone

If I could, I'd like to join

Name: Shade
Hometown/Region: Sinnoh, Twinleaf town
Appearance: Shade only wears dark clothing, even though not being emo. Red spiky hair but usually wears a fedora to cover it up.
Personality: Appears to be heartless but cares a lot for all Pokemon, and some people, mainly his friends
Starter: Froakie
Accepted, it would be helpful if others joined though, also you may start writing

Name: Annelise Joy
Hometown/Region: Pallet Town, Kantos
Appearance: Long black hair, same as the trainer card, a long white dress, a white porcelain bag, white shoes. Eyes are purple (amethyst), has a gift: can attract shiny Pokemon and feels their auras.
Personality: Timid, shy but once someone gets to know her, she is an open book. She is very trustworthy and friendly. She is also very friendly with strange Pokemon and she had an encounter with the legendary Mew when she was only nine years old and to this day, she is still searching for Mew.
Starter or Starters: Charmander and Piplup

Name: Beau Silverstone
Hometown/Region: Lumious City, Kalos
Appearance: Beau has medium brown hair, often tied in a french braid across her shoulder. She has green eyes, and she wears a plain white dress, with a few baby blue flowers dotting the waist. Sometimes she wears a blue t shirt with some green shorts.
Personality: Beau is sort of quiet but shows quite a bit of emotion. She's one to talk only when talk to, and isn't an annoying rival girl.
Starter or Starters: Popplio and Fenniken
Trainer or Coordinator: Coordinator

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Appearance: Long black hair, same as the trainer card, a long white dress, a white porcelain bag, white shoes. Eyes are purple (amethyst), has a gift: can attract shiny Pokemon and feels their auras.
Personality: Timid, shy but once someone gets to know her, she is an open book. She is very trustworthy and friendly. She is also very friendly with strange Pokemon and she had an encounter with the legendary Mew when she was only nine years old and to this day, she is still searching for Mew.
Accepted, your may start writing

JPSomeone

Name: Beau Silverstone
Hometown/Region: Lumious City, Kalos
Appearance: Beau has medium brown hair, often tied in a french braid across her shoulder. She has green eyes, and she wears a plain white dress, with a few baby blue flowers dotting the waist. Sometimes she wears a blue t shirt with some green shorts.
Personality: beau is sort of quiet but shows quite a bit of emotion. She's one to talk only when talk to, and isn't an annoying rival girl.
Starter or Starters: Popplio and Fenniken
Trainer or Coordinator: Coordinator
Also accepted, you may start writing

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Hometown/Region:
Iccuris City, Unova
Appearance:
The normal Unovan Trainer Clothes (The ones where Hilbert or Nate wears), A necklace from Johto
Personality: Loves making new friends, either human or Pokemon, and wants to eradicate Pokemon abuse from evil teams across the globe
Starter: Zorua and Oshawott

JPSomeone

Name: Glacier
Hometown/Region: Iccuris City, Unova
Appearance: The normal Unovan Trainer Clothes (The ones where Hilbert or Nate wears), A necklace from Johto
Personality: Loves making new friends, either human or Pokemon, and wants to eradicate Pokemon abuse from evil teams across the globe
Starter: Zorua and Oshawott
Accepted, you may go write now (Get it right now, write now. Ok I'mma stop XD)

JPSomeone

I just realized there's 3 guys and 2 girls. *Speaks into his phone* MISSION ABORT ITS NOT EVEN XD jk it's fine

JPSomeone

Would anyone like to invite 2 new females to fit the unbalanced gender problem in our rp?

Last edited:

JPSomeone

I just realized as re-read the role-play that you said Charizard and Chespin instead of Charmander and Piplup, make up your mind