• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Life RP

Name: Flare
Class: Pokemon
Speices: Charizard
Personality: Mean, Uncaring, Bully-like,
Appearence: normal, has an eye patch
Friends: Nenjja, Arrow, Mercy, Arista (soon)
Crush: None

I got an evil idea, Arrow has Epiny's lost item all along, now she's on a quest to get it back, (if you agree can Arrow have it as jewelry, and Epiny notices it)

Yup. Twiggy evolved during the fight against E.Z. Tiberius is a Rufflet (I remember that I have all my characters' information in my first post, in the first page... I think post 11; I keep updating info when i think it's necessary). And... I can't answer the question about E.Z... We'll better wait for @Cutepikachu343 to answer that

Totally <.>. If you truly know me; I always try to add some references to things that I like in most of my characters, and yeah, some of them becomes obvious if you know where they come from.

I KNEW IT! I was watching 'Everything Wrong with the Secret Life of Pets in 16 minutes or less' and he referred to the eagle as Tiberius. I thought 'Wait... doesn't Justalonelyaxew have a Character named Tiberius?'