• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Life RP

Lel, I had this on the clipboard the entire time while I was waiting for you to reply. XD
Name: Nenjjan
Class: Pokemon
Species: Salazzle
Personality: Seductive, alluring, her style is to get in close with a male or female (although she only has love for E.Z.), then back-stab them.
Appearance: Normal Salazzle
Friends: Mercy (more like friendly competition,) E.Z.
Crush (Optional): E.Z.
Pokemon (For Trainers): N/A
Other: She is a romantic accomplice to E.Z.

@EmperorBumpaDump Accepted, you handsome devil!

I didn't read part of the post (the notification dind't appear in my menu, idk). I have to agree... I like the idea of a villain in the story. It's pretty cool. I'm not thinking that Ax can evolve at this point of the story at least. I prefer him to fight more. Also... Can i have another character. At first, I didn't feel confident at all (this is my first RP), but now, i think I can manage at least another character... I was thinking like:
Name: Tiberius
Class: Pokemon
Species: Rufflet
Personality: Brave and adventurous. He is friendly and good-hearted (maybe too much); but he gets angry too fast. He is very protective with his supplies.
Appearance: Just a normal Rufflet, wearing a black bandana. He always hide a Wacan berry in it.
Friends: Mostly all Pokemon he meets
Crush (Optional): Not at this moment
Pokemon (For Trainers): -
Other: He lives in a nest in a tree near the lake. He usually hide some berries under his nest. He would do anything for having a Wacan Berry and a . He hates thunders and lightnings, and he always thinks that he is going to be hurt by one, so he always carry a Wacan Berry with him.