• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Magic

Riley was disappointed that she did the spell wrong, but she wasn't going to give up. Riley concentrated once more, and enchanted the magic words, this time reading it carefully. Riley was then covered by a weird aura, and as soon as she was done with the incantation, a puff of smoke covered the class. As soon as the smoke disappeared, there was a pumpkin pie laying out on Riley's desk. Riley was super excited, "YES! THIS TIME I REALLY DID IT!" she exclaimed.

Mint jumped out of his desk and stacked up some of the pies on top of each other. Before long, he had three stacks. He took a pile and used his vine whip to put it into the ceiling, repeating the process until each stack was in the roof where only he could reach them. He held up his hand, congratulating Riley with the offer of a high five.

Riley took the offer, and high-fived Mint. "Thanks, Mint!" Riley said. Riley than raised her... paw? "Mrs. Pearl, what's our next class?" Riley asks.

Mint winked and backflipped into his desk gracefully. The landing hardly disturbed the items on his desk, only making the two leftover pies and spellbook budge a tiny bit. He put all his things into a bag and sat there, considering whether to join the line or go with his usual method of travel by ceiling vent.

"Fine, I'll go in line." Mint complained and swung the bag over his back, getting to be the last in line. He cast a look regretfully over his shoulder, and wished he could go into the roof instead of having to follow the others.

"Okay, everyone, follow me." Miss Pearl said walking out the door. "FINALLY!" Hazel said as they were leaving. When they reached the cafeteria Ms.Pearl said, "Okay go in and have your lunch, I will be back." Hazel ran inside.

Riley went out and got her lunch, mainly Oran, Sitrus, and Wiki Berries. She was the first one to sit down in the cafeteria. "Thanks for the grub!" Riley said before she ate.

"I heard there were apples!" Mint sang goofily. He jumped from head to head and got his food in front of several other students. Then he casually strolled over to sit by Riley.

"Not just apples. I like whole foods and half foods!" He joked cheerfully. Mint looked around to see the different kinds of students in the school, searching in particular for any psychic, ghost, or dark types.

"Oh, there's some others I usually meet up with in crowded places." He replied vaguely and picked up his apple. "Where's the other two? Jake and that Fenniken."

"I'm pretty sure the Fennikens name is Hazel, and I don't know," Riley replied. Riley than felt something soggy on the back of her neck, and noticed that a Grimer and Munchlax were eating like slobs and causing a mess. This made Riley so furious, she doesn't like getting dirty, and she was trying not to lose control, but it was so hard.

Mint noted Riley's furious expression and stood up in his seat. He jumped over the table and in front of the sloppy eaters. "Hello, there. You seem to be making quite the mess, huh? I advise that behavior to be stopped." He said the last sentence with a dark expression, implying harm if the pair didn't stop eating that way.

The Grimer and Munchlax just looked at Mint with an extremely scared expression. This time they were eating much slower. Riley saw what Mint had done and blushed a little, and she said, "Thanks, but you really didn't have to do that."

Mint grinned at the two's faces and somersaulted back. "Hey, it was easy. Favor for a friend." He shrugged it off and dug into his meal as if he hadn't eaten in a long time.

Riley wiped off some of the food that was on the back of her neck, and enjoyed the rest of her food. As soon as she finished her food, she got up. Riley was then doing some stretches. "Hey, Mint!" Riley exclaimed, "If you don't mind, I'm going to head out, but first I gotta ask Mrs. Pearl." Riley than walked up to Mrs. Pearl, and asked, "Mrs. Pearl, is it OK if I can go out in the field for a bit?"

"Okay." He wolfed down what was left on his plate. He looked around for a few moments and spotted who he was looking for; a Deino, Girafarig, and Misdreavus. He grinned and made a mental note to talk to them later, for now running up to the wall and climbing up to retrieve his pies.

(it's been a while, hasn't it.)

Mint took a large sack and stuffed all of his pie into it. He dragged it behind him, using his tail instead of hands. After a while in the system, Mint found his way back to where his trip began and lowered the bag carefully with a vine. He followed it down onto a table and spotted Hazel two tables away. Forgetting his sack, he jumped back and forth to land in front of her. "Impressive landing, huh?"

"Oh, I can help with that! What would you prefer?" Mint did his best impression of a waiter, striking a pose with a napkin and stick as if he would write something down.

The items in Mint's hands were dropped as he jumped toward the lineup for meals. He swiftly passed the line and snagged a few deluxe pokepuffs. The trip back to Hazel's table took longer than his original dash due to having his hands full, but Mint still returned with great speed and set them down in front of the Fennekin.

"Of course! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a...meeting to attend!" Mint's tone shifted to a more serious one when he said the last words. The grass type recalled his pies and sent them back into the vent system, then looked around for the trio he had seen earlier.

"DEAD? END UP DEAD?" Hazel shouted. She knocked her trash on the floor. "I will eat anything I want and how much of it, so please let's change the subject before I become your worst nightmare." She said trying to sound gentle.