• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Masters RP

Ron stepped out of the train in Luminose City, his trusty Quilava standing beside him and watching the other trainers arriving at the station. There were so many sync pairs, there even seemed to be some children running around with their baby Pokemon. The sync stone glowed in Ron's wrist making him look down and feel a warm feeling of determination rise up. He was ready to start climbing the ranks and he knew exactly where to start in Kalos, after all his family lived in Azure Bay, so he knew a thing or two about the region. But first, he needed a team, a lot of competitions were three on three and the league recommended making a team of at least four, to have some on the bench was always a good idea.

"Alright girl, how do we go about recruiting people?" He walked down the station, following the crowd towards the exit. "Should we just make a sign or... huh that might help." He pointed towards a small plaza with a fountain in the center and coffee shops around it with a big sign that said "PML trainers, find your team here!"

He walked towards it, looking around he understood how the system worked. You chose a coffee shop, where you were then taken to a table and the waiters sat you with other trainers looking for a team as well. It was a nice way to get a random team and the coffee shops made a profit. Ron was quickly moved to an empty table at a coffee shop called "Temps Doux".

"Don't worry we will get you a team soon enough, meanwhile can I get you anything?" The nice waitress took out a notepad while waiting an order.

"Sure, I'll take some black coffee and two puffins for my Quilava please." Ron nodded and look at his Pokemon, she was watching the buildings around them with a serious expression on her face. "Relax girl, we will get a good team and then start making our way up the rankings."

@Red Gallade @Moxxie the ultimate imp @Cmeriwether @EeveeBlueSisters

A trainer in a white wolf blue-streaked mask got off the train into Luminose City, with a Shiny Umbreon standing beside her. She looked around at the light city seeing everyone come and go. Hands were in her pockets as she started to walk as the Umbreon followed close by her. Although she was a loner, she knew having a good team would benefit her in the long run. She made her way to the sidewalk before coming up to a fountain with coffee shops around it with the sign that caught her attention. “PML trainers, find your team here?” the sign said. “Hm, what do you think Blue?” She said. “Caught your interest” she added. “Umbre!(“Of course it has…but I am looking for something sweet”) Blue said looking up at her. “Alright, I don’t mind taking a break after that long train ride from Alola” she said as they both walked into the coffee shop as they were both led to a table by a waitress just on the far side. Blue leaped up on the chair as she faced her partner in front of her. “Is there anything I can get you while you wait for the teams?” The waitress asked. “Of course you can, may I have a small vanilla iced coffee, light and sweet with two sweet Poffins for my Umbreon please” she ordered as she wrote down everything on her notepad. “Of course right away” she said before walking away. She looked out the window for the moment as she crossed her arms against her chest as Blue did the same watching the commotion from outside.

Two trainers, one with medium length grey hair and another with braided platinum blonde hair to her rear, the front of her hair hung just around her forehead, had walked off a train that came from Kiloude City, which had picked them up from the airport after a plane ride from Unova. The platinum blonde's green eyes looked around shyly, her hair contrasting the cloak she was wearing. She then looked into the other trainer's blue eyes, who gave a return look with equal parts worry and excitement. The young man had a hold of the girl's hand, as if something bad was about to happen. The two walked towards a Cafe called Temps Doux and went in to order, being seated before they would order. A Red Pokeball with a blue star on his belt opened to reveal a Volcarona. A regular pokeball opened to reveal a Roserade.

"Need the largest plain coffee possible, drop 3 of each sugar and cream in the coffee, and two Spicy Poffins for Nightmare here." The male responded, pointing to the female "put her on my bill."

The female spoke up, her Anxiety was trying to get a hold of her, it would relax as the sentence continued "C-can I g-g-get a medium size hot coffee with seven of the Watermel creamer, and the Calmest Poffin you've got."

The exchange went pretty quickly as they were waiting for their order. Carla walked around Curiously as Nightmare kept an eye on the Roserade.

--------

A deep purple haired girl had wandered off a train that had came from underwater, from Wedgehurst, Galar, her clothes were dark, but her cloak was noticeable, along with the scar on her left cheek. A pokeball opened to reveal The Terror of the Forest, the trainer's pokemon as the two found a little Cafe, called Temps Doux, and wandered into a table. She shook off the collision with the table and sat down, as someone appeared to take her order.

"Can I get a Caramel Iced Coffee, Medium, and three of the spooky Poffins."

The Terror of the Forest looked around the place seeing a Quilava, an Umbreon, a Volcarona, and a Roserade, as he looked around.

Brian had walked out of the train from Opelucid City where he kept his hands in the pockets of his magenta coat, a Gallade also stepped out and followed close behind his trainer who hummed a tune to himself while he looked around with a smile. "What an interesting looking place this is, are you excited to meet some new people and Pokemon as I am, brother?" Brian asked as he looked back at his Gallade who smiled and nodded with an eager huff.

"Excellent." Brian beamed before he looked around to see what the place had to offer before he saw a sign that mentioned PML trainers, a coffee shop that served as a good place to socialize and get some good refreshments, and Brian liked the sound of both, he and Gallade walked over to the coffee shop known as 'Temps Doux'. Once he was inside, Brian took a little smell of the coffee shop, something about them always seemed calming before he went to find a table and sit down, his Gallade went to sit on the opposite side, when they sat down, they were approached by a waiter.

"Hi there, may I take your order?" He asked. "Hello to you as well, may I have a Cappuccino and... what would you like Gallade?" Brian asked as he turned to his Pokemon who held up the menu and pointed at the water and Lava Cookies. "Cappuccino, water and Lava Cookies, will do." The waiter said before he left to prepare their requests. After a few minutes of waiting, the waiter returned with a cup of steaming Cappuccino and a glass of water with a side of Lava cookies that he put on the table. "Thank you kindly." Brian said as he got out some money. "Keep the change." He said with a smile before he went to take a sip of his drink, Gallade on the other hand sensibly ate his cookies with an occasional sip of water.

Last edited:
Jaclyn had been sitting as her coffee and Poffins arrived. She handed the payment for the food and coffee to the waitress, when she turned around, a young man and a Gallade had taken a seat. She had seen the man get his order as The Terror of the Forest walked up to the Gallade. The Grass and Ghost type waited patiently for his trainer.

"Hello," Jaclyn called out, "What brings you here to this table?"

JC

She had saw the waitress arrive with her iced coffee and the two sweet Poffins for Blue as it was placed in front of her. Blue gently took one and chowed down on it having the most happy smile once the taste hit her mouth. “Umbre!(So goooood!)” she said as JC only smiled gently to Blue’s reaction before the smile disappeared. She took a good taste of her iced coffee gulping down half of it before placing down on the table as Blue started on her second Poffin. She gazed out at the window again wondering if this will work for her or not. Blue ate the second half of her poffin with a smile before she finally looked around and saw two more trainers with their Pokémon out as she glanced back at her partner seeing she was still looking out the window before gently leaping down and walked away from her table. She approached the table with a Gallade and Pokémon of Terror as she sat down on the ground in front of them giving eye contact to the Pokémon of Terror Trevenant as she moved her head to the side not at all afraid of it.

@Hecotoro
@Red Gallade

Last edited:
Firey and Ariana had looked around as their order arrived, he gave payment to the waitress and got everything in order. He looked around to see a young man and a Quilava alone, so they got their stuff together, and had their pokemon follow, eating their Poffins as they approached the man and the Quilava. He had taken a hold of her hand due to her shyness.

"Hi, are these seats available?" Firey asked the Man there.

@Hecotoro

Brian took a sip of his drink and let out a little relaxed sigh, a well made drink if he said so himself, his hot pink eyes looked around from time to time to see anyone else around alongside his trusty Gallade who took a bite out of one of his cookies. As both trainer and Pokemon enjoyed their peaceful time in the coffee shop, Brian noticed Gallade turn his head out of curiosity and noticed a Pokemon approached them, this Pokemon appeared to be an Umbreon, and one of a different color.

Brian got out his Rotom phone to check the Pokedex and smiled with fascination to see that the Umbreon was indeed a shiny one. "Well hello there." Brian said as he looked down at the Umbreon with a smile. "Do you happen to have a trainer, little one?"

Blue looked at the unknown trainer only to smile at him as she looked to the Gallade curiously waving at him as she raised her paw to do so before she leaped up on his shoulder with a smile “Umbre!” She said saying hello before leaping over to his trainers shoulders nudging him gently as a hello but eventually she heard her partners voice. “Apologies, she happens to be mine” JC said calmly as Blue saw her masked trainer approach the table. “Blue dear, I don’t mind you greeting other Pokémon and trainers but please let me know about it ok” she added calmly. “Umbre!(“Apologies JC, I will next time”) Blue said as only her trainer could understand her. Blue’s trainer folded her arms against her chest before speaking again. “She was probably interested in your Gallade wanting to become friends with him and even you, I hope you don’t mind” she said to the male with the Gallade. “Umbre!” Blue agreed before leaping off the trainers shoulder and sat on the table shifting her eyes from him to her partner.

@Red Gallade

Brian and Gallade both smiled at the Umbreon before it suddenly hopped up to Brian's shoulder which caused the trainer to let out a light laugh. "Well, aren't you a delightful one?" He asked rhetorically as he reached with his other hand to pet the Dark Type Pokemon before he heard a woman's voice, Brian and Gallade both turned to see the woman who turned out to be the Umbreon's trainer. "So this is your Pokemon? I must say, he's certainly as interesting as he's cute... and he's really cute." Brian said as he gave the Umbreon a little wink before he looked at the woman.

"I don't mind at all, I came here to make friends and see new things, this little encounter may have only encouraged me to do so." He said with a warm smile while he went to take another sip of his Cappuccino. Gallade took one of the Lava Cookies off his plate and handed it to Umbreon. "My name is Brian, by the way." Brian said as he tipped his hat to the female trainer.

"Be my guest." Ron signaled to the two empty seats at his table. "I'm guessing you're here looking for a team also?" He leaned back to give the waitress space so she could place his coffee at the table and the two puffins he had ordered. "Thank you." He nodded towards her before looking back at the two who had joined him. "I'm Ron." He avoided his last name, not wanting to be recognized as a member of the Towers family.

The Quilava gently took the puffins from the plate with her mouth and on to her paws before she began nibbling on them, quietly watching towards the window.

Ross and Sceptile walked down the street to get some coffee early so that they wouldn’t have to wait in line. “So what do you think about the idea of teaming up with people Sceptile?” Sceptile put his finger to his chin before giving a thumbs up in response. “Yeah ,me to, besides I’m always open to new things so might as well.” Ross and Sceptile walk into Temp Doux walked to the desk. “Welcome to Temp Doux can I get you today, sir? The employees said as they got ready to type everything down. “Ok I’ll have a white chocolate mocha with three pumps of caramel at the bottom, caramel around the cup as well, make sure to add five cubes of ice, six would just be overkill, I’d also like whipped cream with caramel drizzle and shredded chocolate at the top, make sure it’s in a large cup because I barely got any sleep last night, also make sure you spell my name R-o-s-s the last coffee shop I went to the spelled it R-o-z-z don’t know why, and Sceptile will have three sweet poffins please.” The employees looks at Ross and asked him if he can repeat the order because he was going a little to fast, Ross repeats himself and decides to sit down at a empty table and wait for his order.

"I'm Firey Argentston," Firey responded, "and she is Ariana Montgomery, This is Nightmare, he was a Nightmare and a half to catch, and this is Carla."

The Volcarona waved a wing as the Roserade waved a Flower. The two took a seat.

"Firey, my stomach feels off." Ariana whispered.

"Sorry about that Ron," Firey explained, "Ariana's anxiety is acting up, I hope you understand."

Carla patted her trainer's back as Firey took her hand and rubbed it with his thumb in a an attempt to help calm it down. It seemed to be working, Nightmare kept an eye out for any suspicious trainers, but hadn't seen any.

"She gets like this when she meets new people, I think it's because she doesn't want to..."

Ariana tugged on his shirt.

"As he said, I am Ariana Montgomery, I had originally ran away from home in Nimbasa City, Unova, to Hoenn, ended up in Slateport and got lost. I have a case of Anxiety from an event not too long before I ran away."

@Hecotoro

------

Jaclyn had noticed another trainer around the table, and The Terror of the Forest had walked up to an Umbreon.

"Oh, Hello, I'm Jaclyn Merinsky," Jaclyn called out to both people, who may not have noticed she was here.

@Red Gallade @EeveeBlueSisters

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Willow walked out of a train and looked down at her partner, Appletun. "We're going to have so much fun here, do you agree Appletun?" The Appletun nodded in agreement. Willow looked around and saw a cafe. "Can I get a matcha tea with less ice? I'm not a fan of coffee and, what do you want Appletun?" Willow gave the menu to Appletun. Appletun nudged to the Sweet Hearts. "And three Sweet Hearts for my partner." The waitress wrote down the order.

While waiting, Willow saw a group of people sitting down and talking to each other not far from her. She walked to the group of people. "Hi there! Can I sit next to you guys?" Asked Willow.

"Sure, if that's okay with Ron." Ariana looked over in Willow's direction, "What's that pokemon, I don't think I've ever seen it."

"I don't mind either, if Ron is good, we'll be fine." Firey responded.

Firey had taken a look in Willow's direction, he didn't mind her sitting with them, he looked at Ariana, a small smile on his face as he saw her take the lead on this one. Nightmare walked up to The Appletun, with Carla nearby. The Bug and Fire type was a bit confused, much like Carla's Trainer.

@YoungBeedrill @Hecotoro

Blue has glanced to the Trevenant that approached her only to smile gently not seem to mind the tree Pokemon close to her before looking at his trainer being the young girl as she suddenly leaped into her shoulders gently nudging her with a smile. “Umbre!” She said smiling at her as she heard her trainer speak. “Greeting everybody aren’t you Blue” she asked her seeing the shiny Umbreon smile at her. “Umbreon!(“Of course”) she said as only she was understanding her.
@Cmeriwether

Ron shrugged as the newcomer join their little group. "Fine by me. So, anxiety? Are you sure joining the PML is a good idea then? Right now we're nobodies but if we plan on climbing up the ladders, we're gonna start having followers and attracting large crowds. People basically become celebrities in this event." He took a long drink from his coffee before he continued. "Either way if we're going to team up, we should consider testing each other's abilities in battle."

As the word battle was said, many trainers around the area turned around and Furia specially seemed interested in the conversation now.

"We are hoping it might actually help with the anxiety." Firey and Ariana both explained, then Ariana spoke up, "My anxiety came from the incident my scar came from and..."

Ariana had burst into tears trying to explain why she had her anxiety.

"Her brother died saving her from a Feraligatr attack about a year ago." Firey explained then pulled Ariana's head so she could cry on her shoulder, "It haunts her from time to time."

Ariana looked up, "Sorry about that, as Firey said, it happens from time to time, and we'd definitely be up for something like that."

@Hecotoro @YoungBeedrill

-------

Jaclyn had taken notice to an Umbreon on her shoulder.

"Hi there!" Jaclyn called out to the blue ringed Umbreon then turned to JC "I've actually seen a shiny before, it was a Metagross owned by a wandering trainer known as Fortress."

The Terror of the Forest waved to the other pokemon at their table. He then watched the interactions.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Red Gallade

YoungBeedrill

"Oh that's very sad to hear..." Willow then looked at her Appletun. "Let's cheer things up a bit, this Pokemon is called an Appletun, it's native to Galar and the evolved form of Applin." A waitress placed Willow's order on the table. "Thanks!" Said Willow to the waitress. Appletun ate the Sweet Hearts pretty quickly. "So, about testing eachother abilities in battle, when will we battle?" Asked Willow.

"Hello to you as well, Jaclyn, pardon me for my late greeting." Brian said while he turned his head to the Trevenant's trainer with a friendly smile and a tip of his hat, his Gallade politely waved back at the Trevenant that she had with her. "A Shiny Metagross you say?" Brian asked while his facial expression seemed to show a mixture of surprise and increased interest. "I don't mean so sound like I'm bragging, but I happen to have one in my arsenal as well." Gallade turned his eyes to Brian as he spoke and gave a little nod as if to back up what he said. "So, may I ask what it is that brings you ladies over to Pasio?"

"Why not now?" Ron drank the rest of his coffee in one big shot and set the cup down, taking money out of his wallet and placing it on the table. "I say we challenge them..." He pointed towards the table Brian was at. "Hey! How about a quick battle? Would make a great way to get this tournament started don't you think?"

Furia finally seemed interested in the conversation, quickly taking a look at the other Pokemon around them. She could tell they were great opponents to test her strength against, it was the reason she had joined the tournament. She was raging to test her skills against every single Pokemon in the building they were currently in.

“-Well, I wouldn’t say nobodies but let’s just leave that out for now-“ she said in thought only for Blue to glance at her with a smile understanding what she meant before she leaped over to JC’s shoulder seeing how the new trainers interacted about trying out to battle each other to prove their strength. “Well, I was here because of Blue walking away from me for a moment but it’s not a bad idea to get to know each other” she said only to add. “Since you guys are offering to battle each other how about you hear my proposal, who ever is the last one standing will be able to challenge me, the trainer labeled as undefeated” she offered as Blue was up for the challenge smiling gently as she wagged her tail a bit.

@Red Gallade @Cmeriwether @Hecotoro @YoungBeedrill @Moxxie the ultimate imp

Brian turned his head over to the newcomers that suggested a battle, this made him show an eager smile. "Why hello there, and I do agree, a battle sounds like a splendid idea." He said while his Gallade smiled and nodded in agreement before he heard what JC had to say. "Undefeated you say? Nevertheless, I do hope that the battle we have is as fair as it is enjoyable, what do you think?" Brian ashed as he turned his head over to Jaclyn and her Trevenant.

Sylvi stumbled off the bus, still half asleep from his long nap. Finally, he'd arrived in Lumiose city. His first impression of the city was... overwhelming, to say the least. The intense sunlight and crowds of trainers around him was enough to jolt him out of his sleep. , Then, sudden panic overcame him as people walked by. Everyone seemed to be judging him, staring disgustedly at the ugly boy with dirty pink hair. Sylvi's body was shaking uncontrollably now, and his breath seemed to be running out. With shaking hands, he unslung his pink backpack, and reached inside for a round, metallic object. The moment he touched the Pokeball, everything seemed to become alright. His breathing steadied, and his body stopped shaking. He grabbed the pink Love Ball from his backpack and summoned Macaron. The pink Sylveon greeted him with a cheerful "Sylve!", and they walked off to find a tournament.

After walking around Lumiose city for only five minutes, Sylvi had realized one thing. It was flipping hot. The sun seemed to burn down on him, and Sylvi already missed the nice, cool weather of Snowbelle. Just when Sylvi was sure he was gonna melt on the street, he found what he was looking for. An ugly big sign with the words "PML trainers, find your team here!". The sign was in a nice plaza full of...

"Coffee Shops?

Those were not where Sylvi expected to host a famous tournament. Nonethless, Sylvi headed inside a café called the "Temps Doux". After ordering a hot chocolate for himself and Sweet Poffins for Macaron, Sylvi sat down at an empty table, and Macaron hopped on the chair across him. Now, Sylvi would have loved to enjoy the nice hot chocolate, say "Alright, this was fun," and leave immediately, but Sylvi had no money for a ride back home. His only choice was to participate in the tournament, but he needed someone to team up with. Sylvi looked around the busy café, and a group of trainers caught his eye. It was a group of six or seven trainers, and they were challenging each other to a battle.

This should be interesting to watch, Sylvi thought to himself.

YoungBeedrill

"This sounds like a great idea!" Said Willow excitedly. She took a sip of her Matcha Tea. "Appletun are you ready?" The Appletun nodded in agreement. "Great! So a quick question, who will we be pairing with? We need to make two teams of three trainers correct? So who will be two of the teams captain?" Asked Willow

Ron cracked his knuckles with a grin on his face as he felt the adrenaline of battling pumping through his veins. He stood up, leaving the correct amount of money, including tip, on the table and turning to the quite big group he had just formed he said, "Does it matter? Let's just go outside and see how this shapes up."

He walked outside, with Furia following proudly behind him. It seemed random battlers were common in the area since the small plaza had an open space in the middle, ideal for a battle and the marks of previous battles could be seen around. Ron went ahead and took a spot to the right of the small field, waiting for the rest to divide themselves up before they could begin.

She seemed to follow Ron out as Blue followed close behind to see a battle commence. She didn’t know what will happen next. She went over to a bench that seemed to be empty as she sat down folding her arms against and placing one leg over the other as Blue leaped up on the bench sitting next to her but seemed to call out to Ron. “Do you want me to be the ref of this battle?” She asked him.

@Hecotoro

The train's more past cars, the ones more specifically to the right were now being opened, revealing a orange haired trainer with barely visible eyebags, green cap and jeans ripped down to the spot where his knees were visible, after leaving his train car with his partner, a Lucario almost his size, he stood near the wall of a shoe-store building, allowing himself to stretch his now tightened bones and ease up before peeking around the wall with the Lucario, now looking around.

"All right buddy, today's the day we've been waiting for, we're gonna-"

The plan of his idea for a battle was quickly cut off by the sound of a stomach releasing its curdling cry, causing Sam to laugh a bit embarrasedly, looking around until he saw, the cafe, yes where everyone was.

"Well, everybody needs a pitstop now and then, drinks on me!"

He then ran towards the cafe, waiting impatiently in line for about 5 minutes, sitting down at a table not too far from Ren and the gang's, ordering himself a nice coffee topped with cream, and a puffin for his Lucario before leaning back in his chair relaxing.

"Yeah, sure why not." Ron shrugged while he replied. "It seems nobody is coming out to battle though, I guess it was too sudden." He looked down at Furia and shook his head. "Sorry girl, we can't battle by ourselves. Maybe we should try challenging some random around here..." He looked around at the crowd around the plaza enjoying their coffees. "Hey!" He shouted, "Anyone want to battle me? We trying to warm up for the tournament here!"

He gave Furia a thumbs up and proceeded to began stretching his arms, waiting for someone to step up and battle him.

The immediate raise of a proposal of battle caused a few heads to turn in notice, Sammi in particular even having his ear twitch in effect from hearing Ron's voice, quickly spinning his chair around so he sat in it the wrong way, staring at Ron, pointing at him with his hand upside down, closing his eyes and smacking his lips in a hope of intimidation, or at least, sense of hostility, giving his voice a bit of intensity to it.

"I shall accept your challenge, however I hold a bit of a wager, should I win you buy my table's food, should you win I buy your table's food, do we have an agreement?"

The look of shock fell Ace as he looked towards Ron's table, noticing the many friends he had with him, now kicking Sam's shins as he winced in pain, growling at his Lucario as he rubbed his foot.

"Ow....why I oughta, you're lucky I ain't eaten today or I'd give you something to kick about!"

Ron turned quickly to the one who had replied to his challenge. He was a bit shock by the bet made, but noticed the guy was sitting alone. "Sure!" He figured he could waste a couple of bucks in order to get a good battle going. "We're ready to go whenever you are! PML tournament rules for you? That is what we're here for anyways."

With the possibility of a battle, Furia ran up ahead and took her spot on the battle field, waiting patiently for her opponent to step up. Inside however, She was desperate to start a good battle, something she had been looking forward to since the tournament started. She shook her head and ignited her flames gently, starting to warm herself up.

At the look of Ron and Furia stepping up to the battlefield, Sammi and Ace were now doing a kind of, montage/ reject MMA walk towards the battlefield as well, as if Ace was a kind of official wrestler now stepping up to play, obnoxiousness now filling the air around them, air pumping the small winds before them and limbering themselves up, considering Ace was the only one who had to battle, Sammi glared at his opponent and his Pokemon, now having Ace come onto the battlefield as well, exchanging a small fist bump with Sam before so.

"Oh this is gonna be so good, can't wait to send a picture of this home to my parents, trust me, ain't nothing to it once the pain comes rolling in, you need anything before we get started?"

Ron nodded and waited for Furia to look at him before starting. The Quilava turned around and nodded towards her trainer, she then turned towards the Lucario and ignited her flames into a bright fire, sending sparks flying around her.

"We're ready to go, Flame Charge!"

Furia leaned back to gain momentum and launched herself forward, flames covering her body as she ran straight at the Lucario, running in a zigzag line to try and throw off her opponent. After a few movements she went for an attack at his left side, running as fast as possible.

She sat up from the bench as Blue followed just beside her as she went over and stood just in between the battlefield where the trainers battled arms folded across her chest as Blue sat down again next to her. She watched the battle intensely because that was her protocol. She watched the Quilava attack first with Flame Charge seeing her flames ignite.

YoungBeedrill

Willow watched the battle from inside the cafe. Her Appletun looks at her in confusion. "Oh, hello Appletun! You're must be wondering why I'm not outside. Well... I'm afraid that these Pokemon battles would hurt me or you. This is my first time doing something related to Pokemon battles in real life!" Her Appletun nodded as they continued watching the battle from inside the cafe.

The Lucario had a bit of an unsure gesture, due to the Quilava's fiery speed confusing him a bit, Sammi yelling out in reassurance.

"Focus, its just a chance on confusion, now use Quick Attack, copy that speed for yourself!"

Ace then calmed himself, breathing in before lifting his hind legs, pushing himself off the ground with a slight sense of wind adding to his acceleration as he also charged towards the Quilava, his hands held out in front of him as if he were pushing something.

"We got this Furia!" Ron called out as he watched his Quilava charge directly at her opponent.

Furia crashed head first into the Lucario's palms, the impact causing her to bounce back. She took the chance to take a few jumps backwards, her body giving a small red glow as her speed increased, courtesy of the Flame Charge.

"Alright, nice speed boost, let's go, smokescreen! Then get ready to attack!"

Furia shot a cloud of smoke from her mouth that covered her entire half of the field. Inside the cloud sparks could be seen flying about as Furia's flames burned brightly and prepared to launch out towards her enemy in any moment.

"Stay away from it, the Flame Charge is giving it the main advantage here, use Rock Smash!"

Ace then kept a emotionless glare on his face as he kept his legs bent and lifted his arms into the air, now bringing them down on the ground below him, causing most of the field to now have cracks, unbalanced terrain and little holes smaller Pokemon would step in, Ace securing him spot on a similar platform he stood on before the Rock Smash had effect.

YoungBeedrill

"This battle is really interesting don't you think?" The Appletun nodded in agreement. "Want some snacks while watching the battle?" The Appletun smiled happily as Willow opened a bag of snacks. "There you go buddy... Hmmm, Sammi has made this battle a bit more interesting. What would they do in this weird looking battlefield?"

Last edited:
Ron looked a bit surprise at the change caused by the Rock Smash, but he reminded himself that this was the kind of battles he was looking forward to. He couldn't help but smirk at the excitement building up, thinking Furia was probably feeling it more.

"Flame Charge again!"

Furia covered herself in flames again as she leapt out of the Smokescreen, coming out from the right and running diagonally towards the Lucario, however she was taking long leaps to move forward trying to avoid tripping on the small holes created, slowing her down a bit before jumping into the air and diving straight at Ace.