• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Masters RP

The same look that fell on Ace came to Sammi's eyes as well, the heat of battle made him excited, but something in his gut told him to keep his cool, now holding out his hand at Ace as Furia used her fiery attack to plummet towards him.

"Now use Force Palm in a defensive position! Block her from the air!"

Ace then bent down, now staring up at the Quilava, pushing his paws together outwards at Furia before using his legs to keep himself in a sturdy position.

Ron looked on the match with a silly smirk on his face. He was enjoying the moment, win or lose he was glad they had started out their journey with a good match.

Furia meanwhile collided against the Lucario's palm, her flames spreading and her body once again showing signs of the speed boost the attack gave her. After the collision, she landed a few feet back on her feet, her eyes still set on the Lucario. She began to wonder just how many more attacks the Pokemon could take. She let out a battle cry as Ron asked for another Flame Charge.

Once again Furia's body became covered in flames, this time she moved faster, in a zigzag like movement running towards the Lucario, aiming to tackle him from the side.

Stepping out into the bright sunlight, something other than that glistened on Ponyboy's face, refreshment. It had been a while since he inhaled air this fresh, and this good. The warming smell of coffee, poffins freshly baked, taken from the oven and put out on display as an assortment of colors. He looked around aimlessly, pretending to be familiar, and knowledgeable, but this whole "café" thing felt pretty alien to him. Of course, hunger grabbed the fringe of his stomach.

"Gee," he said, looking down at his stomach, rubbing it in a circular like motion. "Food was made for a reason, huh? Came in clutch for sure, I'm staving from that train ride, didn't even bother to lay a plate for a rancher like myself?" he thought to himself.

He shook his head, he was a little tired from the ride. He barely even slept. He let deep thought take hold of him, as he stared out the window, looking at the people, buildings, street lights, and Pokémon, zip by him in a flash.

Pulling out the smooth, waxed, wooden chair, he sat down. When waiting for service, he pulled out a Friend Ball, moving it around in his hand, dozing off. Inside this friend ball, was his friend, Tetra, a female Flygon he owned.

He looked out the window beside him. Reversed text in some fancy font, "Poké Café", created a little blind spot, but he observed the Pokémon battle outside in the plaza. He smirked a little bit, "Finally," he said, with a light shadow covering his eyes, "A little bit of something I understand around here."

He left the Café, with a nice jingle, and light creaking, followed him when he opened the door.

The speed was starting to get on both Ace and Sam's nerves, the more the Quilava moved around with the fiery attack, the more their eyes weren't able to keep track of her, Sam was having a bad time understanding Furia's pattern and line of sight, a bit of hesitation in his face even caused him to tug on his shirt, causing his concentration forcing Ace to be hit by the Quilava's Flame Charge, it being super effective on the steel type body of the canine, forcing Ace to back up a bit.

Ponyboy observed the battle carefully, he squinted, tracking the movement of the Quilava.
He was leaning against a fancy, metal street light. His arms were crossed, with his right hand slowly twitching up and down, with the friend ball in hand.

Ron was began to go with the heat of the battle ready to call out for another attack, before speakers all over the city interrupted his thoughts.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, those who are participating in the first round of the Pokemon Masters League, please make sure to have yourself registered in the official site, PML.com. A reminder that in order to participate you must be in a team with at least three people, if you do not meet those requirements, you will not be able to have ranking battles. Registration ends in ten minutes, have a nice day!"

Ron told Furia to stop, making the Quilava throw an angry glare his way. "Sorry girl, but if the tournament is about to start, we should get a team and save our energies for the ranked battles." With that Ron looked towards Sam. "We could use a team, you in?" He also turned his attention towards JC also with a smirk. "You in?"

He noticed there were still several trainers around and raised his hand to get their attention. "Anybody without a team is more than welcome to join us, we can work out the details later, for now we just wanna get anybody who still needs a team!"

Furia gave the Lucario a you got lucky look before walking over to Ron's side and started cleaning her face with her paws.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"Great! I'm in! That's why I'm here after all, right Appletun?" The Appletun nodded slowly as Willow opened her phone. "PML.com? Registered! So, three people per team right? I'm good with anybody teaming with me as long as they can work together of course!" Said Willow as she gave her Appletun the last snack.

She looked to Ron only to nod. “I’m with you,Blue here is ready for any battle ahead but we must hurry, registration closes soon so we must hurry” she would look at the two boys. “Umbre!” She said nodding at the Quilava and Lucario.

As the intercom shouted its voice over the city, Sam giving a bit of relief, not wanting Ace to get hurt too badly in case something out of interest and point happened, Ace of course had another idea in mind, glaring at the Quilava who had stared him off, now gritting his teeth at her, preparing to walk over to her and give her what for before Sam placed a hand on Ace's shoulder, finger gunning at Ron.

"Of course, I knew someone of your obvious genius would make the right choice picking us, come on Ace, let's show these teams what for!"
Ace, now annoyed at two things in this world, grunted, kicking the ground before sticking his tongue out at Furia, walking beside Sam,i.

Brian silently smiled as he watched the battle that happened before him, his attention turned to the intercom when he heard what it had to say. "A team of three." He said and pondered while he looked around at the other trainers, mainly at those he met within the cafe. As his hot pink eyes scanned the area and the people around it, he saw one of the trainers he met with a Shiny Umbreon stand with two other trainers, he smiled, happy that she found her team.

He looked around once again and noticed a trainer with an Appletun, he put his hands in his coat pockets and went to walk up to her. "Greetings. I noticed you still have yet to find someone for your team, would you like to form a team with me? Having two teammates might also increase our chances on having a third trainer join us." Brian greeted with a friendly smile, he knew he had to register, but knew he could do that as he waited for any other potential members.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Willow looks at Brian. "Of course I would accept it! I hope we could do good together as a team!" Said Willow happily. The Appletun was nudging the snack. Willow quickly noticed that and opened the bag and gave a snack to her partner Appletun. "So we need one more person in our team..." Said Willow as she looked around the cafe for other trainer that might want to join the team.