• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey maybe you guys already heard about this but check this out:

pokemon-mystery-dungeon-2-time-exploration-team-box.jpg
pokemon-mystery-dungeon-2-darkness-exploration-team-box.jpg

It's called Time and Darkness Expedition Team, not rescue team. Time has the Piplup, Darkness has the Chimchar. What do you guys think and hope will be different in these versions? I never played the first games.

Well, I have played the first games (Red Rescue team), but I thought it was plain boring. SO I'll probably won't buy one of these.

Yeah, i heard the scenery was pretty repetitive. also that u could just sit back and let your team do the fighting.

I had Mystery Dungeon Blue for Ds but it was too hard and too boring. I gave to my younger brother for a Christmas present, at least he likes it!

i cant to get tis game if i do get a ds for my chirstmas or try to find away to get 150 buck to get one that nice. oh and a game

These games look good - however the First games were too hard

If time has the piplup and darkness has chimchar, then where is turtwig? ;(

I think Time has Turtwig...
I can't really judge these games yet because I can't read Japanese. But they seem to be a lot easier than the first Mystery Dungeon games for some reason...

I'm getting Darkness for Christmas. However, I have played it up until Uxie. (I told my mom I needed to "test and see" if it works with my American DS. Then I say "was that a glitch?" and "fix" it via gameplay.) Anyway, it's not bad by what I've done. ALL starters are available in BOTH games. Just like the first game. Apparently Munchlax, Skitty, and Meowth are available too. And now you can be a male Skitty or female Cyndaquil, and any other gender-restriction has been lifted. Apparently the final boss is Shadow/Dark Dialga, and the final-final boss is Darkrai.

These games look good - however the First games were too hard

If time has the piplup and darkness has chimchar, then where is turtwig? ;(

If it's anything like the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, then you actually get a number of forms to "chose" from, determined by answers to questions at the beginning of the game. I think the first PMD had around 16 different Pokemon to start as. In other words, Time and Darkness will most likely have all three Sinnoh starters to choose from, if not more so.

I'm hoping to play as a Ralts, of course.

Apparently Munchlax, Skitty, and Meowth are available too. And now you can be a male Skitty or female Cyndaquil, and any other gender-restriction has been lifted. Apparently the final boss is Shadow/Dark Dialga, and the final-final boss is Darkrai.

Munchlax, Skitty and Meowth - Don't forget Riolu, as I heard once on another forum.

Hmm, yes, I'm definitely going to aim to be Riolu. And chimchar as partner ^_^

K

Kumi

I have a thing for games like these, so of course I want the game! I want Darkness, because it has more fo my fave Pok

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Eevee's not a playable character, either. I feel sad.

I also think that the games might be boring. The old ones weren't that good, so how much better can the sequel be? And anyways, it's expedition, not rescue. I prefer rescueing instead of exploring. All in all, I don't think I'll be playing those two games, even if I do have a DS.

Oh, darn it! Riolu would be so cool. I feel quite sad now. My whole estimation of the game has gone right down now, unless you tell me Chimchar isn't playable. Then I'd go crazy. There'd be no point in playing it at all! :) However, I know that won't happen.

I have Time. Probably the most important version exclusive is Time has Celebi and Darkness has Mewtwo. I chose Time because Celebi is adorable plus I believe you can get Lucario in Time. You can get all the starters on both games. The starters I believe are Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Skitty, Meowth (Male only) and Munchlax. Last boss is Primal Dialga. Last Last boss is Darkrai.

Well, someone hasn't read the rules yet have they? It clearly states that there should be no grave digging allowed. Canine Companion, the last post was in December of 2007. The game is also out everywhere (Or close to it at least).

Anywho, check the dates of the last posts please. You don't want to find yourself noob'd do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.