• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Discussion Board)

Creating a Pokémon mystery Dungeon roleplay in a few days, here's where to sign up!
Rules are standard RP rules, no megas, no Z-moves, no legends, no evolutions until later (very later) into the RP if you so choose, no fully evolved Pokemon unless you have a good reason. Only up to 8 people will be allowed (including myself)
ASK HERE

Maybe rather than having two characters per Rp'er for the Partner. Two of the RP'ers Could Partner up together!.... Or was that what you were planning to do?
This could give the RP a Unique Feature other Mystery Dungeon RPS do not

Here you go!
Character Form here:
Pokemon:
Nickname: (If any)
Item: (Choose one of the three) (Can be changed later)
1. Bottomless Rocks (Infinite amount of Geo Rocks)
2. Leftovers (Slows down hunger time)
3. Brass Knuckles (Better chance of Critical hit [Every other attack]
Pokemon Ability: (Must be one that your Pokemon can have)

That took a while XD

Pokemon:Eevee
Nickname: Destiny
Appearance:A weird pattern in her left eye and wears a Black scarf around her neck
Item:

Pokemon Ability: Adaptability

Yes well, I didn't get straight to it and I've been with family all day (Christmas).
I myself will post sometime tomorrow about my character.

I'll post meh Character
Pokemon:Shiny Charmander
Nickname:Flamer
Appearance: Scarf.
Pokemon Ability: Blaze

My character here:
Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Bolts
Appearance: Goggles on head
Pokemon Ability: Rivalry

Pokemon: sandslash (aloha form)
Nickname: (If any)slash
Appearance: (Any extra clothes?) nup
Item: 2. Leftovers (Slows down hunger time)
Pokemon Ability: snow clock (doesn't get hurt by hail)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Here you go!
Character Form here:
Pokemon:
Nickname: (If any)
Pokemon Ability: (Must be one that your Pokemon can have)
By geo rocks, do you mean geo pebbles. I'm going to make a form soon.

Ooh~! I absolutely love Mystery Dungeon RPs! Looks like I'm making a new character! :D

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: none (will get one during the RP)
Appearance: He looks like the average Pikachu, but he wears a pair of safety goggles (y'know, the ones with the round lenses) around his neck, under a red bandana, both of which he covers his eyes, snout, and mouth with during battle. Also, he keeps his Brass Knuckles, an iPod, and a pair of earbuds in a small backpack- when I say "small," I mean small. It's like one of those tiny ones you give a small child you can only fit a handful of things in. Those items barely fit themselves.
Item: Brass Knuckles
Pokemon Ability: Lightning Rod

EDIT: I didn't even read up on the other characters. Oh, man, that Shinx and this Pikachu have too much in common... Just tell me if I should change this, alright?

Last edited:
Ooh~! I absolutely love Mystery Dungeon RPs! Looks like I'm making a new character! :D

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: none (will get one during the RP)
Appearance: He looks like the average Pikachu, but he wears a pair of safety goggles (y'know, the ones with the round lenses) around his neck, under a red bandana, both of which he covers his eyes, snout, and mouth with during battle. Also, he keeps his Brass Knuckles in a small backpack- when I say "small," I mean small. It's like one of those tiny ones you give a small child you can only fit a handful of things in. Those Knuckles barely fit themselves.
Item: Brass Knuckles
Pokemon Ability: Lightning Rod

EDIT: I didn't even read up on the other characters. Oh, man, that Shinx and this Pikachu have too much in common... Just tell me if I should change this, alright?
No you don't need to change anything, they're different Pokemon and that's a big enough. Also you didn't have to include where the brass knuckles go, for instance each team has a wonder bag where they put apples and such but you never see the bag. The brass knuckles will automatically be equipped when in battle. (which, you don't see those items either. Take a bow for example, if I equipped a special bow I wouldn't see it on my character)

Alright, cool. Thanks!

Well, yeah, I know. I just felt like adding that extra bit of info for reasons even I don't know. :p Besides, that little backpack might come in handy. I'm considering giving him some other things to put in it (not like items found in-game or anything), but I dunno. :/

Having the backpack on your character to hold the Brass Knuckles is fine, as for using it for personal storage...that will not be allowed. All items found will go straight to the bag that every team is given for storage. Items not found in game will be slightly restricted, depending on what the item is it may or may not be allowed. @The Ringmaster

The only other things I was gonna add to his bag were an iPod and a pair of earbuds (even though I have no idea where he'd get them). The bag's really too small to fit anything other than those few things, anyway. If those items aren't allowed, that's fine by me. It would make sense if they were, honestly.

ONE have I done. This is TWO much to bear. THREE is a RP FOUR pokemon. Now, I'll FIFTHgure a way to end this because I'm starting to get SIXk of these.
(Don't actually stop. This is fun.)

Well I hope you enjoyed your pun montage there >_< @Redlightning591 yes there's still a spot for you.
Here are the teams: (Choose one to be on, only 4 per team)
Team Alpha (Boosts attack if you join this team)
Or
Team Bravo (Boosts defense if you join this team) (I myself will be on this team)

I know the team names are SO VERY ORIGINAL right? Don't worry, I added the stat ups for that reason.

Also please tell me if you think you will be unable to post at least once a day! Thanks!:up:

Hm... which team to pick...? I think I'm gonna go with... Team Bravo.

Also, are the items I mentioned earlier allowed? If not, I won't add them into my Pikachu's form.

Oh, and times? I dunno. This week, I'm a bit busy, but I'll try to get a post up every day. I should be able to...

EDIT: Our midterms are in a week. At least I'll be able to be on here more, since we're only at school for two hours! There's even one day where we only get one hour. Thanks, lunch!

@The Ringmaster yes the iPod and Earbuds will be allowed as long as they are for personal, out of Dungeon use, and don't give any help during explorations.

As for posting at least once a day I just wanted to know how fast the RP will move along and how fast I need to come up Mission Board, which I will update either Daily or every other day (because one team has to take it together)
If you do not choose your team or make your character then please do so, around this time tomorrow the RP will be created and if you haven't done so...in sorry you're out... in other words, without knowing who you are or which team you have chosen you will no longer be allowed to post here or the RP when created unless you give me a good reason as to why you have not done one or the other and I will consider delaying the RP for you but I will only delay for an hour.

Cool! Thanks! The iPod's one of those crappy old ones, anyway. Y'know, the ones that aren't even a touch screen. That thing's only good for music and, like, two games, so... xD

Here we have all the players so far!

Player, Pokemon, Nickname (In order of joining)

PeachyPie, Eevee, Destiny, Team (Not yet chosen)

Mimikyu Trainer Noctis, (Shiny) Charmander, Flamer, Team (Not yet chosen)

GamingWizard120, Shinx, Bolts, Team Bravo

The shiny charizard, (Alolan) Sandslah (Still in need of reason why is evolved), Slash, Team (Not yet chosen)

The Ringmaster, Pikachu, (No nickname, will receive later) Team Bravo

(I myself may jump from team to team to watch [As In my character watching] how well of a team Alpha is, during this time there will be five on one team and three on the other [if four on each team] but me being the extra I will not help Alpha in any way. Please take note that if there is not four on each team other people [Possibly friends I ask to join] will be allowed to join by being saved or beaten in a dungeon.)