• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EOS Sign Up/Discussion

Hey guys so I decided to make an RP based on my favorite Mystery Dungeon game Explorers of Time/Darkness. In the RP the dungeons will be the same but if you guys have an idea for a dungeon that will be cool to added I'm all ears...... (well mostly eyes) I'm getting a little off track. Lets get into the rules and character bio sheet you guys will need to read and fill out before there can be fun there must be order.
  1. All Pokecharms rules apply
  2. Everyone can control the NPC guild members in the games
  3. Ask someone before you decide to make them your partner it has to be the Roleplayer's OC.
  4. I have to make this one clear no one-liners.
  5. Past tense.

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Species:

Name: Chief
Species: Meowth
Personality: Caring, Quick temped, Rash, Greedy
Dislikes: Being cheated out of his treasure, Seeing weak or small pokemon pushed around, Doing missions for free

Name: Gex
Species: Sceptile
Personality: Gex is a very violent Pokemon. The way he sees it, Pokemon that are attacking innocents are a threat and should be taken down without any mercy or hesitation. He doesn't seem to be one to care for the average Pokemon, but under his gruff and violent exterior, he cares for the weak and innocent, as well as his teammates and the few people that he calls friends. His favorite phrase is "Time to go postal." Despite this, he's never actually killed a Pokemon or grievously wounded them beyond healing.
(Side note: Postal definition: insanely or murderously violent - usually used in the phrase go postal )
Dislikes: Being scammed, not getting to fight, not eating