• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Balance

Name:
Species of Pokemon:
Came from:
Partner (3 at max):
Team Name:
Personality:
Extra Info:

Mine,
Name: Grovyle
Species of Pokemon: Grovyle
Level: 10
Came from: Mystery Jungle
Partners: Combusken, and Marshtomp
Team Name: Team Future
Personality:
Grovyle - Sturdy Body, Alert to sounds
Combusken - Proud of its Power, Strong Willed
Marshtomp - Highly Curious, Likes to Relax
Extra Info: Grovyle is the Grovyle from the future if anyone has played Mystery Dungeon, after the main characters saved the world from a never ending nightmare they went to Dialga and asked if Grovyle could return and Dialga challenged them to battle and they won and Grovyle was brought back.

Rules:
-No Fakemon
-No Fake moves
-No Legendaries, Mythical, Ub's,
-No Human transformation cause as it said in the game it will cause a disruption in the fabric of space.

Grovyle sat near the entrance of Beach Cave, enjoying the sun set in his hand he held a Explorers badge, Grovyle looked of into the sunset and thought about Riolu and Eevee and were they might be right now. Grovyle had joined Wigglytuff's Guild to become an Explorer, and has been part of the Guild for about a year now, he was almost at Diamond Rank. "Hey Grovyle!" The sudden shout snapped Grovyle out of his thoughts and brought his attention the Marshtomp running towards him. "Marshtomp what's wrong?" Grovyle asked the Blue pokemon, "It's Combusken She challenged Team AWD after they tripped me, Im afraid Shes gonna get hurt," Marshtomp told Grovyle with a worried Expression, "Alright lets go get them," Grovyle said with slight anger. They ran into Treasure town were they found Combusken Lying In the Center of Teasure Town with Weavile, Drapion, and Arbok standing around her, "Urgh," Combusken said as she tried to get up but Arbok Lashed out and Bit Combusken in the calf, "Ahhhhh!" Combusken Cried out, "That's It," Grovyle said the Leaves on his Arms began to glow, he leaped into the middle of Team AWD and took out Drapion and Arbok with a Leaf Blade, Then turned towards Weavile. Weavile backed up and said "lets get out of here Boys" and they made a run for it.

Name: Chief
Species of Pokemon: Meowth
Level: 12
Came from: Lost Wilderness
Partner (3 at max): Bayleef
Team Name: Wild Fang
Personality:
Meowth: Proud of its Powers, Likes to Relaxs
Bayleef: Highly Curious, Alerts to sounds
Extra Info: Chief is the fearless leader of team Wild Fang that will challenge any other teams for treasure. Bayleef often scolds him for taking other teams findings and only accepting missions involving cash rewards.

RP
Team Wild Fang was in Treasure Town depositing their earnings from their latest mission. That is when they spotted AWD running off somewhere they turned saw the large crowd. "Wow how did we not notice the crowd?" Chief asked Bayleef.

"Well you was all like I need to store my money and I don't care about anything else" Bayleef said mocking him. "Should we go check it out ol fearless leader"

"Haha very funny I guess we should who knows maybe there is money to be made" said Chief with a grin on his face.

Team Wild Fang made their way toward the group and sees an injuried Combusken and sees a Grovyle with its Leaf Blade still active. "Hey what going on here!?! Hey geekco pick on someone your own size" Chief yells at the Grovyle.

Name: Vera
Species of Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix
Level (15 and Under): 13
Came from: Treasure town
Partner (3 at max): Slurpuff: Cherry
Team Name: They really arent a team per say, all they do is sell sweets and things for now.
Personality: Quiet, Somewhat enjoys working.
Extra Info: She wishes she could be strong like the people with their own teams.

---------------

Vera rested her head on the stand's counter It was a unfortunately hot day in Treasure Town, and no one was buying ice cream or anything for that matter. "Lets just go home already! No one is going to be coming around anytime soon." Cherry complained. "Oh someone is going to come around! Maybe some adventurer or something, and maybe they'll-" Cherry leaned over the counter ,pushing vera as she saw two other pokemon in the distance as they looked like they were about to fight. One was down already, though. "Look over there!" the slurrpuff exclaimed. Vera looked over, There was a fight there... and she missed it. "Darn. We must've missed whatever happend." She continued to watch, and looked around to see if anyone else was paying attention.

Grovyle walked over towards Combusken and picked her up off the ground. "I'm Fine," Combusken whispered as she put her arm around Grovyle for help, "No your not you should just get some rest i'm taking you down to guild," Grovyle told Combusken, he brought her to guild and explained to Chatot what had happened, "WHAT! Your telling me she tried to Take Team AWD on her own!" Chatot Shouted, "Yeah she was just trying to protect Marshtomp," Grovyle told Chatot, "Well she is Very lucky to not be seriously Injured Team AWD shows no Mercy," Chatot told Grovyle, "Alright I'm heading out to get some supplies that will help Combusken get Better," Grovye told Chatot, Grovyle left the guild and went into treasure town he stopped by Duskull bank and Withdrew 1000 Coins and headed towards the Kecleon Market. "Hello Grovyle how are things going today?" Kecleon asked Grovyle "Oh not to good Combusken got in a fight and was hurt pretty bad so I came to grab some supplies," Grovyle told Kecleon, "Oh my, is she okay?" Kecleon asked, "Yeah she'll be fine after I get her some supplies, Do you have Oran Berries in stock today and maybe a Red Gummi?" Grovyle asked, ""Why yes we do that will come out to 1000," Kecleon told Grovyle, "Here you go," Grovyle said as he handed over the Money, "Thank You for you service, I hope Combusken gets better," Kecleon told Grovyle, "I hope she does too" Grovyle said,

Name: Mercy
Species of Pokemon: Glaceon
Level: 14
Came from: Vast Ice Mountain
Partners: Cyrus (Level 10 Male Larvitar) and Archer (Level 12 Male Growlithe)
Team Name: Team Federation
Personalities:
Mercy: Strong willed, Thoroughly cunning
Cyrus: Quick tempered, Capable of taking hits
Archer: Highly curious, Alert to sounds
Extra Info: Mercy is the captain of Team Federation. She is very morally-centered and intelligent. Cyrus, in spite of being the lowest level, is the muscle of the group. He is a strong advocate for violence, which often forces him to butt heads with Mercy. Archer is the backbone of the team, providing intensive analysis of the environment and ensuring the group stays safe.

------------

Team Federation had finally returned to Treasure Town after what seemed like ages. Their mission to explore uncharted sectors proved to be more time-consuming than they previously anticipated. The group appeared to be in good health with minimal damages, which implies they explored an uninhabited region.
The trio wandered into the center of town, observing the Pokemon mingling around them. They seated themselves underneath a tree to rest. Although they hadn't encountered any opposition, walking around for hours on end can be a fatiguing event in itself.
"I want to fight someone," Cyrus complained,"I live for a good fight."
"Negative," Archer replied. "You are more than aware of how the captain feels about violence. It will not be used unless absolutely necessary."
This caused Cyrus to squirm. He was just waiting for someone to give him a reason to throw a punch.