• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Player Characters & Partners

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I just began my copy of Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon today and followed the personality quiz to choose my main character and partner. Now I'm curious what Pokemon other people chose.

However, to make things more interesting I'd like to stretch the question to cover all Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games you guys have played to date. What have your main character/partner duos looked like? :)

For me, my line-ups have looked like this (in the order of my main character and my partner):

Blue Rescue Team: Bulbasaur (Katie) and Charmander (Zippo)
Explorers of Time: Pikachu (Katie) and Chimchar (Zuko)
Explorers of Sky: Squirtle (Katie) and Cyndaquil (Flameo)
Super Mystery Dungeon: Torchic (Katie) and Bulbasaur (Elysian)

I started Gates to Infinity as well but I can't remember what my characters were. I didn't care for it enough to properly play it. :'|

This seems fun

Red Rescue Team: Pikachu (Hawk) and Charmander (Rex)
Explorers of Time: Treecko (Blade) and Chimchar (Flare)
Gates to Infinity: Axew (Hawk) and Tepig (Jack)
Super Mystery Dungeon: Froakie (Hawk) and Cyndaquil (Cynder)

It took me a while to remember Red Rescue Team's since I haven't played it in years

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
Well, I only played PMD: Blue Rescue Team, PMD: EoS and PSMD. I never got to finish Blue Rescue Team though :'|

Blue Rescue Team - Cubone (don't remember name) and Torchic (don't remember name too)

PMD EoS - Shinx (my IRL name, don't wish to reveal it :'|) and Luke (Riolu)
Also, YES I PUT MY GENDER AS MALE ALTHOUGH I'M FEMALE. I wanted Shinx that much.

PSMD - Anna (Fennekin) (because of the Fire Emblem character) and Leif (Treecko).

Also, my EoS Team name was Team Infinity and in PSMD it is The Endless. :)

Sadly, I've only been able to get my hands on Eos and SMD. But here were the first duos I had on each game.
Explorers of Sky: Vulpix (Vinessa) Meowth (Jim-Bo) That's right, Jim-Bo :D
Super Mystery Dungeon: Fennekin (Vinessa) Totodile (Toto)