• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon mystery dungeon RP

Link to the RP:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-mythical-isle.18000/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once a new set of islands was discovered pokemon from across the globe sought to explore the what now was called the mystical isle due the islands strange whether pattern and it's vast amount of dungeons,some Pokemon created small villages and guilds on the main island Morrow,one of which a group of Pokemon who hope to join a guild and accomplish there goals
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES

no romance

swearing is allowed but not excessive

no legendary/mega pokemon

No overpowered pokemon

No fakemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIO

name:

species:

appearance:

personality:

characteristics:

other:

here is mine

name Oliver

species: oshawott

appearance: Oliver has green eyes, green goggles,his body is light blue

personality: Oliver is over all cheerful and happy and caring,but can get annoyed easily he will get violent if someone hurts him or the people he cares about

characteristics: Oliver knows how to battle quite well,he mainly uses his scalchop to fight though,he wants to explore and discover treasure

other: Oliver is the son of Aria,the guild master of primerina guild and he has two sisters

I hope I covered everything and I hope you enjoy this RP :)

Last edited:
Name: Chu

Species: Pichu (wants to evolve into an Alolan Raichu)

Appearance: She is four inches shorter than the average Pichu, meaning that she is eight inches tall and weighs half the amount of an average Pichu. Despite being the runt of the litter, her cheeks had a genetic mutation that allowed them to store more electricity, effectively giving her the ability Lightning Rod and her electrical attacks don't hurt her. She also has a scar on her back from an accident involving a hungry and territorial Scyther.

Personality: Though, Chu doesn't like to get into trouble and will run away or hide when spooked, she is quite nice to everyone she meets. When she gets into the mood for pranking, she loves choosing her friends as her target, always trying to tickle or scare them. Although, she is extremely loyal to her friends and will do anything for them, which could spell disaster if one of her "friends" decides to backstab her later.

Characteristics: She is quite cunning, but also can be a bit timid, due to her short size. If she is cornered during a battle, she will bust some sick unorthodox methods of attacking that may or may not work.

Other: She has trained for most of her life, so she's stronger than the average Pichu, and as strong as a casually trained Pikachu (meaning no EV or IV training). Although, she still has the frailty of a baby Pokemon, so she developed fast, twitchy muscles to avoid attacks. She also can combine attacks by using her tail, fists, and feet in a jerry-rigged fighting style. It seemed as if she had spent most of her time watching Fighting-Types in the Dojo, and had practiced on a rock. Also, her Hidden Power type is Ice.

Question... Can your character have more than one ability and more than four moves? If I do that latter thing, I will make it so Chu can't remember everything about herself, and will freeze up when trying to remember something but it brain farted away xD

I haven't seen a PMD roleplay in a while, so I don't see why not.

Name
: Leopold "Scoot" Mercier

Species: Meowth (standard forme)

Appearance: Scoot is a mostly typical meowth with green eyes, the normal markings, and no accessories in particular other than a basic carrying bag. However, his fur is extremely curly for one of his species, resembling that of a LaPerm cat. Like a normal meowth (despite what the new games seem to think), he walks on all fours.

Personality: Scoot tends to portray himself as the confident, charismatic type. Admittedly, "portray" is certainly the key word. The meowth tends to be driven primarily by greed; once he finds something he wants, he will practically do all he can do in his power to obtain it (despite the level of foolishness and/or legality such a task may have). Deep down, he likely knows it's wrong but, hey, creating temporary coins with pay day comes in handy. Despite his relative cowardice and kleptomaniac tendencies, he has grown to become swift in both spinning elaborate (albeit not always convincing) lies and in movement. He is generally either fairly laid back or desperate with little in between, which doesn't leave much room for holding grudges or doing much more than living in the moment. He'd probably be at least a somewhat useful asset to the team... for the right price, of course.

It's worth noting that although his fake ego is paper-thin, it's apparently just thick enough to withstand having received the nickname "Scoot."

Characteristics: He's fairly awful at fighting physically, instead resorting to either talking and not shutting up or some form of impromptu mad claw swipe in hopes of hitting the target. In lieu of raw power, Scoot has an entire metaphorical deck of cards to play, and he's gotten extraordinarily well at using them. Kind of unrelated but in terms of RPG classes, he'd be a rogue if that gives you any kind of visualisation.

Other: Like the rest of his family, he has adopted the trade of a merchant, selling off all of the stuff that no longer has sentimental value. Therefore, he likely wouldn't be opposed to crawling around in a dungeon in search of goods, although that would likely be his only ulterior motive. He does indeed have a family, but he travels alone despite such (for various reasons). I didn't think it was too important, but if it is his Hidden Power type is ghost.

Last edited:
It's a game where you are a human transformed into a Pokemon, and you and your new-found partner Pokemon embark on adventures to find out how to transform back, as well as helping the current Pokemon's situation.

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red and Blue Rescue Team, it's all about finding out who you were before as a human and helping the other Pokemon with their problems with some dark force destined to ruin the Pokemon and stop them from evolving.

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky, it's also about finding out who you were before, but also trying to help get back the stolen time gears and put time back to normal before it freezes all of reality.

In Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon..... I don't exactly remember... Along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.... I just know that they have a human transformed into a Pokemon and you need to help Pokemon with their problems, like in all the other games before them.

Well, before I sign up for the RP, I'd like to ask my usual question to others if I could perhaps use my fan made Pokémon for the RP. (I'm asking because the rules do not mention anything about the usage of fan made Pokémon and I would like to use one of them for the RP. Keep in mind that I will not be able to provide artwork and such since I am not exactly great at drawing, and I will be providing it by the means of pristine, written information.)

Thank you for telling me, as I wanted to know before signing up since I didn't just want to jump in yet. I suppose I'll be using the official Pokémon then. I'll get right to signing up as soon as possible.

name: El

species: Elekid

appearance: El looks like a typical Elekid, except all of his black markings are a navy blue instead of black. He wears a wristband on each hand, red on the left, blue on the right.

personality: El is mischievous and can sometimes come off as rude. He does care for his friends.

characteristics: El is a risk taker and tends to put himself in dangerous situations. He is always up for a challenge and hardly ever backs down from one.

other: N/A

One question before I post my form. Can we use Fakemon? I’m planned to use Ninjcat’s basic evolution, Surfpaw, when he first came to the overworld realm (or earth).

:@ I am crying right now since I can’t use my fakemon. Time was wasted here.
I’m crying again because... you know why.
Probably won’t get accepted

name: Ninjcat Splash

species: Eevee

appearance: A regular Eevee, except that her legs were torn apart in a (...) crash, and now has legs that run off of Kenetic energy transported from the ground, when in air she finds it hard to control her legs.

personality: Scared and Shy, hates being in public because everyone looks at her crazy

characteristics: Splash loves being in the water, but she can’t unless she doesn’t move her legs. She learned how to swim without doing this act. She also learns discharge because she can release the Kenetic energy into a strong attack, but often has to recharge.

other: Shy.

I hate my life...

Last edited:
name: Scarlet

species: Fenniken

appearance: Pink Ribbon around neck

personality: Loves food, Adventure, Performing, Doesn't mind battling, (A bit annoying at times)

characteristics: Can cook, Often preforms for her friend

other:Oliver's rival/best friend/ training buddy

In?

She didn’t do it. If you had been in one of my first roleplays ever. (You probably wasn’t.)
A Sableye scientist made those legs because without them, she would had died from blood loss.

(I knew it all along, I told you I wasn’t getting accepted.)

Still working on my character bio since there's something that I have to add in since I can't be having lil' Ditto transform into legendaries and stuff...