• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know exactly... I know that before you blacked out you were screaming for help and that's that... I don't know anything else about what happened to you besides that." Jarod explained simply as he took his hand off of Dylan's shoulder "Now, what ever you have stored in your tail should be delivered as soon as possible... probably for all of our sakes."

"I can't fly, and i don't remember where to go. I can go back to the person and ask, but i think its effecting my minds, so best you guys stay away." He felt the headache go away. "The Reminisce Orb." Dylan shocked himself. "Guys, its swapping memory's with me! The more im with it the more it swaps. The last person who had it was a Tyranitar, stole it from another Pokemon, but now its here. I must be getting information from him and someone else! Or, maybe im going insane?"

"You know what?" Jarod said before he put his paws into Dylan's tail before taking the 'Reminisce Orc' thing and putting it on the ground in one swift motion, accidentally covering his hands in aura as he did so

(Sorry, i had to go)

"NO!" Dylan started to panic, he started to look around and see if anything changed. Maybe my mind was just tricking me, maybe it is all an allusion! He tried to lie to himself to hope it was not going to curse him or whatever. "Hey man, that was a bold decision, you feel OK?" WAIT! He is a human, maybe because he is different from us he cant get effected!

Eliza stood there amazed, watching the entire thing unfold infront of her, trying to figure out what was going on from the little information she was given, she was amazed by what was happening to the small group

"Yeah, I feel fine. Besides a weird tingle in my hands." Jarod shrugged before aura covered his hands again "Wait, is this... Aura? Wow. I'm a human turned Riolu that can use Aura. Nice." He smirked as he put his hands together, pointed at the sea before he fired a ball of aura out at the sea

"Oh, wow." Dylan saw the ball as it faded out into the ocean. "My name is Tur-" Dylan knew that was not right, he slapped himself. "Sorry, i think I'm just freaking out, my name is D-D-Dylan. Sorry if all of that was weird, but did you see anything else around, anyone else for that matter? I just want to know that there isn't anyone messing with me." Dylan looked around, he saw nothing, not even a Pokemon in the ocean nearby.

"Just don't ask me about that, ok? I just woke up here in this world. To be honest, I've only seen a small amount of Pokémon, and you are a part of that small group. Let's see, Reb, You, Mira, Eliza. That's the list of Pokémon I have met since getting to this world. Oh, and Eliza, my name is Jarod. Nice to meet you." Stated Jarod simply as the aura around his paws disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.