• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Rescue Team

Do you like the Shinies or the Normals?

• Shiny Pokèmon

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Normal Pokèmon

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
(Ok, only rules is no legendaries and no pokèmon must be the same, also, you can be multiple pokèmon)

The Shiny Vulpix and Shiny Eevee ran as fast as they could "Oh Jeez! We shouldn't of woke the Ryhorn up!" Ben, the Vulpix, shouted as the two climbed a tree for shelter. "Hey! It was your fault that you wanted to hear what sound it make when you pelt the Ryhorn with pebbles! Also setting one on fire in the process!" Rose, the Eevee yelled and then yelped as the Ryhorn stampeded the tree over, knocking the two out in the process.

The two Shinies groaned as they woke up, looking around and realising that they were on a rock, in the middle of a gigantic lake. "Urg, great..." Ben mumbled as he sat up, along with Rose.

Swampy the Swampert jumped on the rock and laughed." Hey there! Did that ryhorn wake up because of you 2?" He asked as he looked at the Vulpix." Lucky you didn't fall in the water then!" He said as he looked at the shore." I could get you to the shore if you want?" He asked as he jumped in the lake.

Ben slightly growled "No ways" He and and grabbed onto a tree branch that hung over the rock. He began to make his way back to land, slowly putting one paw out at a time and then...Crack....Splash! The branch Ben was climbing, snapped and fell into the lake. Rose was already on land, snickering at Ben. Finally, Ben appeared from under a lilypad and then he jumped out and shook his fur. "Jeez, Next time, no Ryhorn pelting" Rose said with a chuckle, the red ribbon that was wrapped around the beginning of her tail waved about slightly.

Swampy smirked and swam to the 2 Pokemon." Soooo? Why were you near ryhorn anyway?" He asked as he walked off." Want to come with me to a dungeon I found this morning?" He asked as he turned around to face them.

"Bird brain wanted to here what it sounded like when you pelt pebbles at a Ryhorn, and set one on fire..." Rose mumbled. Ben growled "So what if I'm curious? It was just like when we threw water at Flareon, we also had to run" Ben said. "And the time we Shadow balled a Altaria out of the sky, and yes, we want to see what the dungeon looks like" Rose said.

Swampy stopped outside a cave mouth and went in. He turned to the Vulpix." We need your fire to make a torch." He said as he pulled a piece of wood from the suspension of the dungeon and patched it up with mud." I'm not sure who's going to be in here!" He said out loud.

Ben opened his mouth and let off a mega flamethrower, almost melting the stick. Rose face-pawed "Really?" She asked and Ben nodded. "Wait, we know flash so-" Ben said and the two pokèmon used flash

Swamp smiled and began to walk. He whistled as he flung mud bomb's at zubat's that tried to attack them." You should go ahead I'll draw the attention while you explore, I don't want you guys to get hurt." He said as he began to yell." Yo zubat's come get it." He laughed as he backed up and dealt with the zubats

Inside the cave, Paislee chatted lightly with a Crobat. When they heard footsteps, indicating that some non-flying-types have entered the cave, they went their separate ways, Paislee hiding in the shadows. Her big bug-eyes watched as she spotted a Swampert, Eevee, and Vulpix enter. These aren't Pokémon you'd usually find here... Paislee thought to herself, using her modern-style wings to glide closer to the ground, where she hovered, watching. I hope I don't come off as creepy... She shook her bandana-covered head, the thought dissipating from her mind.

The Small Venipede Scrambled around his nest hastily preparing it for becuase he had to go hunting, or something of the sort. He was very hungry. He padded out into the Main cave, looking for something to eat.

Rose felt something a bit off in this cave and tripped over a Venipede, reason, she was the size of it, just like Ben was. The petite Eevee yelped watched cause Ben to turn, and almost flamethrowering Rose. "Oops...sorry" Ben laughed and sweat-dropped. Rose had a irritated look on her face "FIFTH TIME TODAY!!!" She yelled, contemplating on how to get revenge for the fifty times she almost got burned to death, by her child hood friend.

Paislee chuckled, lightly. She flew a bit closer to the group, looking around a corner.
Just then, a Tyrantrum stormed through the other end of the cave, roaring, loudly. He ran right over to Paislee and smiled. "Hey, Pais," he greeted.
The Vivillon flew up to his height and copied his smile. "Hi, Reuben. Did you make it all the way through?"
"'Course I did!" Reuben replied. "I got a ton of items, too. Look!" He opened his bag and let Paislee peer in. Her eyes widened.
"Yeah, you did. Good job!" Her smile grew wider.
"Thanks!"
Paislee then landed on Reuben's head and they rested in the cave for a while, munching on the Oran berries Reuben collected.

The Venipede squeaked in surprise and curled up into a protective ball. It was a downward slope, so he started rolling back wards. He slowly rolled into the Tyrantums foot. He didn't dare open up incase it was a larger Pokemon.

Reuben lowered his eyes to look at the tiny Venipede that had bumped into his foot. He smiled, warmly, and greeted the unknown Pokémon. "Why, hello there, little buddy! There's no need to be afraid! I'm a friendly! Wut's your name?"
Paislee also looked down at the Venipede. She smiled, flying down and landing next to it. She pat it, lightly, before assuring that Reuben was indeed nice. "He won't hurt you, I promise. He really is friendly."

The Venipede popped open, and flipped over. "H-hello. I'm Jade..." He stuttered nervously looking up at the duo. His name didn't really make sense since he was mostly purple.

"Hello, Jade," the Vivillion greeted, smiling. "I'm Paislee."
"And I'm Reuben! Nice ta meetcha!" Reuben replied, bending down to Jade's height and also smiling, sharp teeth showing, even though the gesture was friendly.

Rose appeared behind Jade "I'm Rose, and the Vulpix who almost burned us to death is Ben" She said and Ben barked at her. "Death? Huh? I'll show you, hyyaaa!" He screamed and talked Rose, laughing. They rolled around and laughed, a lot.

Paislee and Reuben laughed along with them. They always loved meeting new Pokémon! "Nice to meet you/ya, too!" they both said in unison, smiles wide on their faces.

Last edited: