• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Travelers Of Destiny

Here is the discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-travelers-of-destiny-discussion.22558/

Aqua was at his house in a little village known as Side Ways Village. He was staring at the wall in his room. I wonder what will happen today. Aqua thought. He shook off his thoughts and just let the day go by. While he was still staring at the wall, he heard screams coming from his living room. What was that? I’ve got to check it out. Aqua ran to the living room and looked around to see if his parents were anywhere. “Mom! Dad! Where are you?!” He got no reply. This must be the cause of all of the disappearances happening all around the village on the Land Continent. I have to tell Officer Ampharos about this. Aqua ran out of his house and went to the police station. “Officer, my parents were just taken.” Aqua said while a little out of breath. “I see. It’s happened to your family too.” He shot a quick look towards Aqua. “We need to find the cause of this. Aqua, come with me.”
Aqua looked confused, but he did what he was told. “I want you to recruit people and save their families and themselves.” Aqua looked up at him. “What do you mean?” “I want you to start a rescue team. I want you to recruit members to join the fight.” “I don’t know sir. I’ll have to think about it.” Aqua was walking away. “There’s no need to rush. Come to me when you’ve decided.” Aqua looked back. “Will do. I’ll come back when I’ve made my decision.” Aqua then walked out of the building and walked back to his house.

Ampharos looked at the Toxel. “I don’t know. We have to wait and see what Aqua’s reply is. So we won’t know until he gives us an answer.”
Aqua reached his house and sat on his leaf in his room. What can I do now? I know. I’ll just go into a dungeon myself. Aqua walked out of his house and went to the gate of the village to the dungeon called ‘Fireshoot Forest’. Well, I’ll be heading for Fireshoot Forest first. See you soon, village.

"Alright, for your 3 carrots, 1 bag of flour, and a small bag of cheese, that'll cost 650 P." "Here you go," said Dahlia when she dropped a pile of coins at the Kecleon stall. She picked up the groceries and dropped it at home. When she drifted over back home she noticed a buizel who was telling officer Ampharos about his missing parents. Dahlia mulled it over a bit in her mind whether or not to help, but in the end she decided to. She saw the buizel heading towards Fireshoot Forest and floated up to him. "Hey, I heard you were going to a Mystery dungeon. Those kinds of places are dangerous to go alone. Is it okay if I come with you?"

Aqua looked over to the floating Corsola. “Whoa! You scared me there for a second. And yeah, you can come with me. I just need time to mull over about what happened to my parents.” Aqua clenched his fist. “The ‘person’ that did this is going to pay for what they’ve done. I’m going to rescue my parents no matter what.” Aqua then walked right through the gate and made his way to Fireshoot Forest.

"Yeah sorry, I do have a tendency to scare pokemon." Dahlia floated behind him. A little while later they got there. "Question, have you ever been in a mystery dungeon before. I used to work at an old adventure guild and you seem kind of young. Word of advice, the pokemon here are very territorial and will attack first and ask questions later, so be on your guard." she said as she walked through the forest. She took a survey of her surroundings. It was quite warm and the tree leaves were beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow as if the place was stuck in eternal autumn.

“To answer your question, I have traveled through many dungeons with my parents. I didn’t do any battling because I was learning how to battle.” Aqua thought for a moment. “I also heard that there’s a super strong Pokémon inside this forest.” Aqua looked all around the forest looking at the trees. He then saw a Slugma come up to them. “Really. A Slugma. Well whatever, let’s get this over with.”

"Ok, then." Said Dahlia. At that moment she channeled her energy and the holes in her back created a coral-like shape. She fired a shadow ball toward the Slugma. It hit it in the center of the slugma's body. The slugma ran away into the bushes. "Well that was anticlimacti-" she said as she was interrupted as a whole bunch of rocks was flung toward Aqua and Dahlia. "Get behind me!" she said as she set up a Reflect which blocked most of the damage from the rocks. Then, a group of slugmas slithered out of the bushes. "Looks like we angered a whole family of slugmas, looks like you're gonna have your first battling experience. I''ll back you up but you're gonna have to do most of the attacking."

It was a normal day for Peanut. She had been simply patrolling the skies above Fireshoot Forest, when she heard a cry from a hurt slugma. Realizing she actually need to do her job for once, she soared to where she heard the noise, her cape emitting a distinguishable flower aroma .

From above the trees, she saw a corsola and a buizel defending against a barrage of attacks from a hoard of Slugma. Those Pokemon must have angered a Slugma. They're real rude to new people, especially rude ones. Peanut thought. She decided she'd continue to observe the two from a safe distance to determine what they'd do and how to counter it. If they ever were to get far, it was Peanut's responsibility to keep them from reaching her captain, Beaks the Fletchinder.